Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
4e question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:45 am
anyone know if their is an srd for 4e?

I ask, cause someone stole my car last night and with it my laptop and all my 4e books. I done all I could do at the moment. It is ether find another way of getting 4e info or I am going to have to back out of my 4e games[which I was looking forward to playing/learning]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:16 am
As far as I know, there isn't a 4e srd.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 am
Yeah, there's no srd for 4e. Pretty much all you can do is "yo ho ho" the books...which, honestly, is how I think most of us have them anyways lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 pm
I don't think I could, not on the library computers.  

Xun Ira

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 pm
Alright, I lied. There IS an srd; however, it is only a PDF from 2009, and has no descriptions for powers, feats, class and race stuff, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:48 pm
Xun Ira

I ask, cause someone stole my car last night and with it my laptop and all my 4e books. I done all I could do at the moment. It is ether find another way of getting 4e info or I am going to have to back out of my 4e games[which I was looking forward to playing/learning]

Ouch >_o Sorry for the terrible news. Have the cops given any indication how likely they are to catch the person who did it?

Also I've been known to type out necessary information for players via PM if you ever need anything.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 am
Rain Yupa
Xun Ira

Ouch >_o Sorry for the terrible news. Have the cops given any indication how likely they are to catch the person who did it?

Also I've been known to type out necessary information for players via PM if you ever need anything.
No, they didn't. All he did was take down the information and say if we find it they would call. The worst part is I think I left my wallet in the cab the night before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:30 pm
Xun Ira
No, they didn't. All he did was take down the information and say if we find it they would call. The worst part is I think I left my wallet in the cab the night before.

Dude, that is a hardcore string of bad luck right there. D:
Hopefully you'll hit some good luck on the rebound.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xun Ira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am
Truck is backs... Yay... My wallet was still in my hidden place. xd My laptop and bag with minor things wasn't there but, it was easy to grab. Along with my books. crying

Oh well,  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff