Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:45 am
Suhuba

Ah, alright! I was worried I missed something. XD

Thank you for taking my suggestions into account and for replying to me so late at night! I just realized it's almost 4 am here, I hope I'm not keeping you guys up! <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:47 am
Pidgeons Go Meow X3

Changes have been made in the Growth Request forum. We invite you to read over it (all changes are on the main bullet posts, so no need to open the spoilers) and let us know if these are more helpful?

Haha, you aren't keeping us up, don't worry. heart Have a good morning though!

Suhuba
Captain

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:56 am
Suhuba

emotion_kirakira Thank you so much. The changes you guys made are wonderful and will definitely help in future quests. I also love the other addition about the wait time between growths. I think that will take some pressure off of the artists to get the art done as soon as the quest is passed. <3

Thank goodness! I didn't want to keep anyone awake. |3 Thank you, and you too!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:29 pm

I would like to request the addition of serpentine familiars to the shop. While I acknowledge that the Sail Scales and Janarim are draconian in appearance, I would like a snake. Be it a sort of sea snake or land snake, I would like a snake.

Maybe a goofball type (ie: hognose play dead self defense mechanism) and a hyper aggressive one (ie black racer).

Lirende

Excitable Zealot

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:37 pm
Could there be an organized Tendaji tournament?

Like we get so many players involved then randomly match them up. Winners of the first round go on to fight one another and so on.

I think it would be fun.

Just a thought~  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:19 am
Lirende

I would like to request the addition of serpentine familiars to the shop. While I acknowledge that the Sail Scales and Janarim are draconian in appearance, I would like a snake. Be it a sort of sea snake or land snake, I would like a snake.

Maybe a goofball type (ie: hognose play dead self defense mechanism) and a hyper aggressive one (ie black racer).

We'll be hosting another familiar creation contest soon, so feel free to work on ideas for snake familiars in the meantime :]  

Suhuba
Captain

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:25 am
Heras Box
Could there be an organized Tendaji tournament?

Like we get so many players involved then randomly match them up. Winners of the first round go on to fight one another and so on.

I think it would be fun.

Just a thought~

Maybe sometime in the future :]  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 am
Don't know if this has been suggested yet or not, but maybe a newbie event for people who have 0-2 pets or something to bring in new people and make it a bit easier for newbies to get event babes instead of relying solely on customs?  

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:31 am
Suhuba
After my latest failed tempering attempt, I felt the need to re-bring this to your attention. Also, an edit.

Item Crafting notes and suggestions:

As someone playing a blacksmith and doing a lot of item crafting, I wanted to put my two cents in:

1: the customizing rolls are fine. I have no problems here.

2: Tiers. Since tier affects the level of customizability of an item AND the level of the character that can buy it, tier should not be based off of the customizing roll at all, but be a free choice based on either skill level or character stage.

3: in a similar vein, having tempering be a gambling roll has proven to be very aggravating. I suggest having tempering be a non-rolling decision, and have the actual tempering level be based on tier, with blacksmiths being able to spend 'points' granted based on weapon tier to improve their weapon, with the main stats of the weapon being cheapest to improve and the other stats being tricker to improve/more costly.

4: Pictoral representations of the different tier levels of customizability would be a great help.

I'm happy to guinea pig any changes if you wish <3

Edit:
Also, an additional chance/chances for the tempering would be really nice so that If I have a failing roll I can decide whether i want to stop there or try again.

Incidentally, the chance of being able to temper a weapon to +3, which is at the point where the PC stage 4 blacksmith is better than an NPC blacksmith (Which they should be), is about 20%  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:01 pm
DraconicFeline

While we appreciate that you took the time to reach out about this, we will not be editing the crafting system. Tempering was made with the intention of being very hard and a risk that owners would have to decide whether it was worth it or not. Tempering was not designed or intended to be easy, so we feel that it is doing exactly what we intended to in regards to your concerns.

The probabilities of successful attempts was already factored and taken into account when we intensively tested the system.

Thanks for the suggestions! heart  

Suhuba
Captain

◈ OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out