Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Dream Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:58 am
Oh, good! Now she had another reason to dislike the Hypno before her besides plain racism (speciesism? type-ism? was there are word for "all psychic types distress and concern my soul?) He was something of a rude cad. Admittedly, having a bunch of children show up on her front lawn might put Vanni off a bit, but as a vassal (she was assuming he was some kind of servant to the princess, though she was damned if she could remember half the information she knew about royalty, or if that knowledge was even relevant for Pokemon of the Dream World), it was a bit uncouth to bad mouth his lady's chosen champions. Regardless of how kind of ridiculous said champions were, and particularly if said champions hadn't come here of their own free will. Also, he was a jerk.

Resisting the urge to ask if "being a pointy-eared, self-important goblin" was a racial trait of all Hypno, Vanni instead chose to turn to Momo. "Well, this is different, at least," she remarked, sitting back and leaning on her hands. "Going to go after the queen? I suppose there's not much to do around here, and the sooner we deal with this, the sooner we can go back to whatever we were..." Her attention was distracted by the curious Charmander, her green eyes settling on him with some interest.

Her Growlithe, meanwhile, had finally returned to full wakefulness sometime during the third insult. While biting the Hypno's ankles would have given him great pleasure, it wasn't needed at the moment. Instead, he gave the sniffing Charmander a friendly nod, apparently oblivious to the firelizard's mistaken assumption. /Hello. Name's Culann. Yourself?/

[12/50]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm
Well... the Hypno certainly made no disillusions of his feelings regarding them being there... but they had no luxury to tell him otherwise to their displeasure... if his words proved true, then certainly NONE of them would return unless they vanquished this strange nightmarish... 'thing'...

She settled herself fr a moment, glancing a look back at Theo... his bandaged right eye, and her left, she would almost have laughed at the fact they had a matching set between them...

"Fair enough, lets-"

And then it began, as light swirled and her backpack lifted, shedding away the blankets and cloth she had swaddled the egg underneath, until finally the air crackled, the energy from the static in the air pooled together and formed the small creature, no bigger than Jasmine's palm it hung there.

She watched the egg resettle... and then laughed just once, holding up a bandaged palm and letting it float there, cupped between her hands it let out a set of small beeps. "Hello there! It's nice to meet you finally!"

[I remember you!]

Jasmine flinched immediately at the thought of the virus having any kind of memory to its past life.

[You helped take me away from that dusty old lad and that dusty old man!]

"That- I did." Well... at least it was better than being called 'mommy' Jasmine reflected, a smile again, grinning there as she'd reach a finger, as if to scratch the Rotom's head, and the small ghost leaned up, rubbing for a second, before a buzzing grew and a sharp static shock rang out, zapping Jasmine's fingers.

She blinked, then laughed, as Nightingale would waddle back from the Hypno. The latter of whom seemed ready to sour the moment again..

The Rotom floated around on the spot, before unleashing a raspy, staticy raspberry with a cartoonishly large tongue, several times even larger than its own body in fact!

Jasmine just pushed it out of her head for now... as she'd look to the Rotom there... a name... a name...

Electric ghost? She hadn't even thought about what to call him... Static and other electric puns were all out of the window...

"I've looked forward to meeting you... to kind of introduce ourselves properly this time around." She began, as one by one, Ironclaw the Skarmory and Burnout the Lampent would apparate, with little time to take in surroundings as she kept them crowded around the Rotom.

"You'll meet everyone here soon, learn their names, and learn how we'll live together to help one another... but for now... my name is Jasmine... and from now on... your name is P. K. E!"

[Peeeee... Kaaaaay.... Eeeee?] The Rotom rounded off slowly.

Jasmine snirked, "It's from an old book... or a movie. Or both even... it's nice to meet you PKE!"

A happy zapping noise came as the Rotom whizzed around the girl happily, ringing off its name loud and clear for everyone who wasn't bothered to watch to hear, [PKE! PKE! PKE! PKE! PKE! Pee Kay Eee, that's me!]

And up Jasmine would get, catching it quickly, as she'd giggle, "Hold on, hold on a second... there's something else important..."

Even if their bodies were still differently linked in this world... this act was more symbolic than anything as she took the ball Professor Alison had given her for the egg... and held it up to PKE. "Close your eyes... and make a wish, okay?"

[Kay!] PKE swallowed up a large amount of the thin air, swelling for a second to show off his pursed lips and scrunched eyes... Just as Jasmine tapped him with the ball.

The ball didn't even need to shrink him, as the blue energy was sucked inside the ball first, the rest of him breaking down in orange red sparks that flew into the ball, sealing shut

PKE had joined them... and with the others there... Jasmine looked at Raven, the lone wolf as ever... Nakano, ninja girl, she wouldn't even bother... Riku...

Well... that would probably need to wait until they came back.

The Hypno had said that their resources were around them however... she would nod the others, crutch underarm. "Okay. Come on, everyone."

[You do know you have a lot of explaining to do, don't you, Jasmine?] Burnout floated forward aside the girl, resuming his former position ever close to her once more.

"Not any less than normal..." She murmured, heading towards the other objects on this tiny island... A place to rest... she'd glance at Nightingale. Fully healed, not a scratch from their fight was shown, and although the Hypno had suggested interesting things would happen to dream in a dream... she wasn't sure now was the time to dilly-dally...

A berry garden, interesting, if her berries weren't already planted back home that was.

And a share shelf? She read the rules... leave items no longer wanted... others would trade for them?

"Seems like a deal..." She murmured to herself, pulling out the Cell Battery from her bag... and placing it on the shelf gently. It had a lot of bad memories attached to it... and considering some kids needed it for their class assignments, maybe it would be better to leave it there for them instead...

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nakano would seem to ignore the attitude of the pokemon. She had dealt with the highborn all of her life, and when they had you in their power that was the way they acted as she would give a brief curtsy.

"Thanks, that is all I need to know."

She would retort back an acknowledgement of his power and a show that she understood his power at the moment as her mind was allowed to drop down from panic. So, she would simply return to where she had fallen ....that meant she wasn't going to have to start back over, but then ...another thought hit her between the eyes.

She was in a giant Skamory's nest when she fell.

A bit of a sweat drop ran down her face.

Hopefully, she would be able to return to her body ....and not literally find herself as dead as a doornail.

But, that was a worry for another time, if she was dreaming than she wasn't dead, and she decided that was enough for now ...as she looked around herself to see that she wasn't alone.

The room was full of other trainers, and most of them she recognized from the tournament. She would give a sharp whistle at the sight of them. So this wasn't some simple mission she had been called upon as she thought about everything that she knew.

Feral pokemon ....feral simply meant wild.

NO big deal there, and something about a night mare ....didn't sound like much to fear there either.

As the girl would cross her arms. Her eyes would turn to look at the bridge that went off into the distances, and she knew that was where they were suppose to go. Though before she would head in that directions she would turn her directions towards the interior of their little island itself.

"SO, it seems it's us to the rescue again. Though I guess, I should explore where I am first?"

She was talking to herself as she would call forth one of her three pokemon as she noticed how many other people were walking around with their own pals as she would send out Carrot. The Vulpix appear as the kunai she had thrown to the ground seemed to have exploded as the male fox would shake his tails in his own from of excitement.

He would sneer lightly and then twitch his ears.

Afterall, all injuries were resolved here, and thus, he was feeling as fine as possible.

(So, what's going on now? WE died and went to heaven?)

He would ask about the dreamy like display of this place.

"Nope, this time, we are stuck in a dream world."

She would declare with a smirk as he would roll his eyes at the thought of it all. He would flick his tail as they would head towards the shelves. Nakano would reach out to touch it as she tries to figure out what it might be for.

(Smell like items ....like berries and such. Lots of different ....people scent ....trading place?)

The fox would guess as Nakano would look downward at him and then cross her arms.

"Maybe, let's try it."

She would place the Water Gem on the shelf. There was no promise of what would happen next as she moved backwards to see if the item would disappear or something, but nothing for the most part would happen.

"I shall check it out later."

Then she would walk towards the building, and only give it one look before noticing the garden. So there was nothing there at the moment, but she could see the point of it all. A question came to mind, but she had already seem the stance of the Hypno. There was no point in asking him any questions ....as she would head back towards the group.

Maybe, she can find out something from them.

Though she would notice that Jasmine had made a move towards the shelves and she was back track as well as she saw the cell battery placed there and would reach to take it for a trade. It made sense to her to take such an item, since it increases the attack power of a pokemon struck by lightning or electric type moves. That seemed useful to her.

"I guess we take what we want from the shelves?"

She would ask Jasmine as she took it.

(13/50)

Carrot
Vulpix (m)
lvl:4/Jolly
Hp: 11/18 Pp: 17 Att: 9 Def: 9 Spd: 12 Sp Att: 9 Sp Def: 11
Moves: Ember, Hex, Tail Whip
Exp: 182/300

Acquire: Cell battery.  

Even as the Hypno spoke, the girl was pretty oblivious to her surroundings and the way that the pokemon spoke the words. Instead she was watching the boy next to her curiously. While the pokemon was speaking, the boy seemed to change slightly. Was he really related to a Charmander? The Spinda still felt like he was part Growlithe. His hair ruffled similar to the scruff of the fire dog and then his eyes blazed with angry.

"Oooo! Someone's madddddd~" she said, clapping her paws together. Her attention shifted fairly fast, as instead she heard the voice of the Charmander. The girl had missed the fact that he had mistaken her for something and realized otherwise, because in her heart she was a Spinda through and through. "Hello there! I'm Momo the Spinda! Pleased to meet you! Spin, spin~" she said excitedly, holding out a paw to shake with the Charmander. The girl heard Vanni speaking to her and half turned. "It does sound like quite the adventure! I'm always open to adventuring and making friends!~ What about you? What are your plans?"

There was a shaking of a pokeball located on Momo's belt holding all her pokemon. As that happened, there was a bright red flash, and a Sneasel appeared once it vanished. The dark pokemon held claws out, ready for the sign of a fight. Instead, the first thing that caught her eye was the battle scarred Charmander. Now there was a worthy opponent to face! "The Dark Avenger spots a group of pokemon. She wonders why everyone is gathered and what mischief and trouble the girl has brought her to this time. The place is different- not a perilous journey through the northern mountains. Instead this place seems to be full of rainbows...No matter the foe, the Dark Avenger will slay them all!" The pokemon seemed excited, full of energy from the thought of having to battle, before turning to point a claw at the Charmander. "The Dark Avenger deems you worthy! Are you my next opponent?!"

[8/50]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:24 pm
Jasmine blinked, looking aside as no sooner than she'd placed the battery down, she'd see a Water Gem placed alongside it and see Nakano taking the offered battery.

She half-laughed... well... she didn't have much use for a Water Gem either... so... she'd look at it, lift it, then put it back, there it could wait for someone else to trade once again.

"Well... if it'll help you, I hope that battery brings you better luck than it ever brought me at least."

She'd settle on her crutch there, thinking back to the tournament... the girl had won one of the prized stones, hadn't she...? "Don't suppose you have any thoughts or strategies for what comes next, huh?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm
Nakano would only shrugs.

She was actually surprised that the cripple was talking to her, afterall, she didn't remember them as being friends. Though she had called her by name, and tried to be nice. So maybe, it wasn't too much of a stretch that she wasn't snarling at her.

"Not really, this is all just a dream, so I suppose we can't be hurt or really killed here. Afterall, it's all in our heads, so I don't think we need much of a strategy. Just think together everyone ....death to the nightmare."

Nakano was being really sarcastic at that moment.

"To be honest, I haven't thought about it really. Haven't had time for much strategizing, which isn't my area of excellences anyway. I just plan simply enough, not to get hurt if I can, and try to see this through to the end."

"What about you?"

Carrot rolled his eyes on that last comment. He knew they were screwed but only when she spoke was she aware of how screwed she actually was.

(14/50)  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:33 pm
Vanni gave a slight shrug, rising to her feet as Momo cheerfully flitted about to the others. Her gaze drifted over to where another center of activity was-- a shelf. While it would have been nice to have grabbed that cell battery for her assignment, she hadn't been quick enough, and wasn't even sure it was the right battery... and besides, the brash girl didn't seem terribly interested in trading. As for the Shelf... well, she wasn't really sure she had anything to put there. Her inventory was meager as it was. She turned her gaze to Momo once again. "No idea, really. I'm not sure I'll be rushing off towards that bridge over there just yet-- I'd like to take a look around." "I might go check out that garden over there... I have a couple of berries, and I'm certain they'd benefit in a nice place like this." She politely offered her acquaintance an arm. "Would you like to come with me, dear?"

Culann, meanwhile, simply stared as this so-called "Dark Avenger popped out and started rambling at the Charmander. He listened, focus sweeping between the Sneasel, the Spinda-girl, and his trainer. "You're all a bunch of loonies," he declared, and moved to his trainer's side.

[13/50]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:50 pm
"Well... if there's only one way, there's not much that can be done for planning... but I've only got a few healing items, which were supposed to be kept aside for a mission... so I'm probably going to have to just try and be smart about my pokémon in a fight."

"Although considering I'm now one more pokémon stronger than I was five minutes ago? I'd say that's not so bad."

"..."

"Although the planning on not getting hurt sounds a good one, probably one I should pay attention to more."

She shrugged herself, gathering her cloak around her, then crutch at the ready and the Water Gem left on the shelf, forward she'd move, one look back at the girl, "Just watch yourself. Just because it's a dream doesn't mean it's not dangerous. Otherwise they wouldn't have asked us here to fix things."

That piece of advice aside, she looked at the Hypno then... fixing PKE's pokeball into her medikit for now on her waist, and with a nod to Nightingale, called her back quickly.

A glance again to the Hypno... she was as ready as she would be now.

"You said you weren't sure why your Princess asked our help?"

"Maybe its our imagination."

"You asked me why I couldn't tell which way apart from the single path out of here there was to go?"

"That's because there IS more than one way."

The girl took a finger, and pointed down, and almost on command, Ironclaw swept the girl up and hurled herself over the edge of the island!

Up the Skarmory swept and flew through the air, Jasmine set in the grooves of the armor plating Ironclaw had set for her to hold onto, Burnout floating afterward as together they'd rush towards the rainbow!

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:07 pm
(15/50)

"Yup, let's not find out whether this dream is real ....or not. Got'cha, watch your back too ....that Hypno is no one's friend, and I wouldn't counts him out as an enemy either."

Nakano took one last look at the shelf. With no one else to talk to considering that everyone seemed to already be pairing and pairing off ...she would head fro the rainbow as well. NOt as dramatically as Jasmine as the girl literally rode her Skarmory to the rainbow.

"I wonder if that pokemon knows fly?"

As for as she knew, only pokemon with that ability knew how to fly with someone mounted on their back. It wasn't an easy ordeal at all, and require a lot of strength in their muscles as well as a determination of will. Thus, with that in mind, she hadn't seen anyone successfully at it, without that move.

Then again, shinobi are always taught to expect the unexpected.

(I say we just walk ....I don't want to fall from this height)

Carrot would declare to Nakano.

The girl only could nod as she would head in that direction. There was no better time to start on this quest then now, and she was afterall ...planning on starting on the Brave Island out of the three. It was always best to fight fears with courage, and nightmares with ......rationality.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm
Tensing slightly at Momo's words, Raven closed his eyes tight for a moment and released a long, heavy breath. When his eyes opened they were no more then two placid crimson pools "I am not mad. I simply find such unsavory individuals to be rather...irritating..." He stated, gritting his teeth briefly before turning his attention, as the other students had, to their surroundings. Any berries he possessed had been left back in the valley; either growing well, or dead by this point. The boy held no need for resting; which only left...well, he certainly bore no use for the Red Card he'd been carrying.

While Raven mulled over this prospective exchange, Fable would be attending to the various interactions suddenly presented to him. First and foremost the scarred Charmander would deliver a slight bow toward Culann, uttering in a clear, polite voice ">Fable.<" After this he would turn to the girl, tilting his head in confusion when she introduced herself. ">Forgive me, but aren't you a...<" Before the Fire-Type was able to finish his sentence, the so called Dark Avenger would appear. Tail stiffening briefly, the Charmander's flame would begin to build larger, a reptilian snarl building in the back of his throat "Executioner" He hissed, flames wisping from his mouth as he delivered the threat. Oil began secreting from between his scales, and reaching back the Charmander would set his own arm aflame. The Sneasel need only take a closer look at her opponent to realize, despite her own natural power, that she was still very much outmatched by this particular opponent. Fire and Ice colliding didn't exactly end well for the ice after all.

"Fable" The sharp, stern uttering of his name caused the Charmander to halt immediately, his tail swaying behind him slowly. "Don't waste your time with needless battle" Raven stated firmly, though coming from a 'battlemaniac' it wasn't entirely convincing. Still, Fable would nod, extinguishing the flames on his arms and returning to Raven's side.

--------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[29/50]

[]

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:55 pm
Theo Izezel Forestry

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User ImageUser Image

Several people already made their move and went across the bridge,some lingered in the facility. Theo had checked the board,but there was nothing he needed yet. He had no berries to plant nor useless item. He only had what the academy gave him and wasted his precious potion to deal with that durant. He had fallen asleep while a durant's trying to eat his boat. That's a worrisome thought, him and Crocus was battling the durant to protect the boat. Theo paled at the thought of what the durant would have done to their sleeping body and the boat, especially the boat. He had to finish this fast,before anything happen.

" What are you planning to do now?" Theo asked Sora. " I am going to the bridge soon. The black cloud is worrying, but standing here won't solve anything " He was hoping to form a party, if it was even possible. Lessening the risk of going into the unknown. There was also something he wanted to test out, the hypno had said that the bandaged girl could have her wound healed if she mind to. A dream, a world inside mind,so if we willed it enough, it could be shaped and manipulated through mind?

Crocus had woken up and wriggled from Theo's hold. He had felt much better than before, so there was no need to hold him up like a baby pokemon. That was offending, he only let Theo did so because of his previous state. He landed on the ground as Theo's hold loosened,
        "Crocus! healthy already?" there was glee in his trainer's voice. "Nido nido" which Crocus answered with stomping the ground,showing it was perfectly healthy and even ready for battle.

██ OUT of CONTENT
(())

My Pokemon:

::: Midnight [F] :::
    Litwick
    lvl:2/Timid
    Hp: 14/14 Pp: 18/18 Att: 5 Def: 7 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 7
    moves: Ember, Astonish, Pain Split
    Exp: 60/100

::: Crocus [M] :::
    Nidoran
    lvl:2/Lax
    Hp: 14/14 Pp: 17/17 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd:7 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
    moves: Leer, Head Smash
    Exp: 50/100

FuzzyMexiPanda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 am
amarzyciel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora Akimazu

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poochyena (M) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 14/14 ■ Exp: 84/100
Personality {Brave} ■ Will charge in to defend what he thinks is right. Overprotective of Sora
Stats ■ Pp:16 || Att:7 || Def:7 || Spd:6 || Sp Att:6 || Sp Def:6
Moves ■ Tackle || Poison Fang
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vullaby (F) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 15/15 ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {Sassy} ■ Believes she's royalty. Stands tall and proud and has high standards.
Stats ■ Pp:17 || Att:7 || Def:8 || Spd:7 || Sp Att:7 || Sp Def:8
Moves ■ Gust || Leer || Dark Pulse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scraggy (M) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 14/14 ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {Timid} ■ Scared easily and doesn't have much self-confidence even though he has potential.
Moves ■ Low Kick || Leer || Dragon Dance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seedot (16/50) Lv.? ■ Hp: ??/?? ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {???} ■
Stats ■ Pp confused ? || Att confused || Def confused || Spd confused || Sp Att confused || Sp Def confused
Moves ■ ??? || ??? || ???
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________ (?) Lv.? ■ Hp: ??/?? ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {???} ■
Stats ■ Pp confused ? || Att confused || Def confused || Spd confused || Sp Att confused || Sp Def confused
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.__________ (?) Lv.? ■ Hp: ??/?? ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {???} ■

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sora stood there as the students began to whisper to each other or talk to the Hypno. It was slightly irritating that some of the students weren't paying attention the first time. Had they listened earlier, the female student would've realized that she could've healing the the small house behind them. Still, he could only imagine how the Hypno must feel repeating himself.

It was strange how pokemon would need the assistance of humans. But according to the Hypno, the Munna requested that humans specifically were to be the one's to save them from this Nightmare. But the reaction from the Hypno, did'nt seem pleasing. He could see his reason, but at least give them humans a chance at least.

Sora continued to listen on the converstations happening between the students and the Hypno. It wasn't until then that he realized Theo was doing the same thing, but looked like he was observing more than listening. Once all was said and done, they both turned their attention to each other.

"Well, I don't have any items to trade or furniture for that matter. I don't have any berries either and I healed all my pokemon before all this happened, thankfully." he responded to Theo, now knowing his name.

"I guess it's into the Nightmare for me." he said. Although he'd like to go with Theo preferably, but only if he wanted to. He didn't want to be alone in this wacky adventure like the last time.

"How about you? Are you going to stay here for a while?" he asked.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC ■  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 am
Theo Izezel Forestry

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User ImageUser Image

"You heal your pokemon before? aw,man that's nice. Suppose you aren't in bad place when you got called?" Theo responded, he was still worrying about his situation before he got called. "I was in the middle of battle. Hope the durant doesn't eat my boat"

"Nah, I am going too. How about going there together? it feels safer in a group " Theo offered. He had gone to beginner island by himself and got into trouble in a few hours there. This mission looked to have higher danger, there was even senior student summoned here. At least the cloaked one was, he had high level pokemon.

Crocus was nibbling the grass while the two trainers was talking. Nice place with plenty of fresh grass. He spotted the poochyena who acted like a pup still. Crocus ignored the poochyena as he deemed it will be troublesome to deal with.
        "Crocus, we are leaving", Theo called his nidoran as he made his way toward the bridge. With a wistful glance at the grass, Crocus left to follow his trainer to the bridge.

The bridge was very colorful, it would be a beautiful bridge if not for the darkness hanging at the end.
        " ...choose your path to fight the nightmare. Is what the board said " Crocus chimed in absentmindedly as he sniffed at the bridge, startling Theo to hear his pokemon speaking. "Crocus! I can understand you!". "Of course you can, this is a dream" Crocus replied back with a snort at his trainer.

██ OUT of CONTENT
(( which path you want? I am thinking of the brave one. I want a bagon,lots of nice pokemon there ))
((need to figure out how to catch one though))
((that one looked hard for my pokemon... ))

My Pokemon:

::: Midnight [F] :::
    Litwick
    lvl:2/Timid
    Hp: 14/14 Pp: 18/18 Att: 5 Def: 7 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 8 Sp Def: 7
    moves: Ember, Astonish, Pain Split
    Exp: 60/100

::: Crocus [M] :::
    Nidoran
    lvl:2/Lax
    Hp: 14/14 Pp: 17/17 Att: 7 Def: 7 Spd:7 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
    moves: Leer, Head Smash
    Exp: 50/100

FuzzyMexiPanda

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm
The girl in the green dress watched the whole spectacle with an air of interested, deatched analysis. Could everyone light themselves on fire, and no one had told Vanni? Or maybe it was a shared trait between trainer and Pokemon... "Hello! I'm Vanni, and she's Momo," she said brightly, tilting her hat to the male-- it seemed her outfit had reverted to her default self-image, the egg laying in her overlarge pocket. "And that's Culann-- darling, don't insult the nice Pokemon." she added absentmindedly as she tapped the Growlithe lightly with her cane..

Culann bristled, glancing up at his trainer. "They're lunatics," he said curtly. "And if you think that possessive poison hind would be any more toler-" He stopped mid-sentence, and glanced around. Trainers-- all trainers-- were communicating effortless with their Pokemon. Including his own. "Can you understand me?"

Vanni blinked, and gave a beatific smile. "Why, yes I can! Oh, because it's a dream, of course. We all speak the language of dreams. Oh, and that reminds me..." Here, she looked down at her Growlithe, smile taking a slightly harsher edge. "We need to have a conversation about you and I in battle, dear heart. Very. Soon."

Despite his relative body heat and the temperate weather, Culann shivered.

Thus satisfied with her commentary, Vanni returned her focus to the boy with the Charmander. "As I was saying, are you going to go off on the paths right away? We're probably going to look around, and see if there's anything else useful here, like a net, or a bugle horn. Would you like to come with us?" The tiny brunette wasn't usually the type for cheerful, friendly, and (most concerning of all)) normal socializing, but this was a dream. Or maybe Momo was a good (bad?) influence.

[14/50]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 pm
amarzyciel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora Akimazu

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poochyena (M) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 14/14 ■ Exp: 84/100
Personality {Brave} ■ Will charge in to defend what he thinks is right. Overprotective of Sora
Stats ■ Pp:16 || Att:7 || Def:7 || Spd:6 || Sp Att:6 || Sp Def:6
Moves ■ Tackle || Poison Fang
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vullaby (F) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 15/15 ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {Sassy} ■ Believes she's royalty. Stands tall and proud and has high standards.
Moves ■ Gust || Leer || Dark Pulse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scraggy (M) Lv.2 ■ Hp: 14/14 ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {Timid} ■ Scared easily and doesn't have much self-confidence even though he has potential.
Moves ■ Low Kick || Leer || Dragon Dance
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seedot (17/50) Lv.? ■ Hp: ??/?? ■ Exp: 0/100
Personality {???} ■
Personality {???} ■
Personality {???} ■

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Haha, yea. My pokemon were previously wounded and had just captured a Scraggy. After I captured him, I went back to the port and healed my pokemon. Good thing too." he said. Thinking back to before all this happened, he wondered what pokemon he would've encountered next since he had just gotten back onto the island.

Still rolling around on the soft grass, Poochyena noticed the Nidoran. He rolled over to his side to look at the Nidoran. It had seemed to give Poochyena an annoyed look. He wandered what that reaction was towards him was for. He hadn't done anything to the Nidoran. Regardless, Poochyena resumed to rolling about in the grass, but he couldn't wait to battle again.

"Sure, I think it'd be nice to travel with somebody for a change. Much rather prefer going with somebody into this 'Nightmare' with other people than by myself." Sora mentioned, accepting Theo's invitation to travel. Starting to head to the Rainbow Bridge, he called his partner to his side. "Poochyena, come. It's time that we get going." Stopping his incessant tossing and turrning and rolling around, Poochyena stood up in all fours, shook his fur just like any dog would after rustling and tussling on the ground and preceded to follow after his master. "Well, if you're ready then lets go!" Sora said with excitement. He couldn't wait to see what type of pokemon he would encouter.

{{ Exit to Path of the Brave }}

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC ■Sure, I'd like to capture a Trampinch and Larvitar :3  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces