Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Private Residence :: Sanshi Satetsu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 am
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San let out a deep sigh. Apparently his message had once again fallin onto closed ears. Maybe all Konoha ninja where like this?

"I rival only myself...."

San would stand, and draw his scabbard from behind his back, careful to keep the gesture as non threatening as he could maintain. He would then, using the full intensity of his body motions, begin to perform perfectly fluid, beautiful, graceful maneuvers while dragging the scabbard through the sand, drawing nearly perfect calligraphy and writing.

Finally done, almost with a small bead of sweat on his side from the intensity he had put into its creation, the ninja would approach Masahiro, gently, offering a single hand to his lower back while pointing with his other hand to the shape he had just created, begging Masahiro to take a deeper look at the meaning of his lesson.

"Masahiro....what do you think of my Kung-fu? The Calligraphy is beautiful no?

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
¥ Ryo: 800
AC: 00018,520
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Masahiro watched the man as he took the time to show his prowess of sword and knowledge, an intrinsic display which left him temporarily at a loss for words. His response would be much in the same fashion, however. As Sanshi had written in the black sands, disturbing them to bring only the slight ridges of the word to appear. Masahiro truly had to inspect the sands a moment to see the work. Masahiro's response involved his entire body, his bare feet dragging through the sands, giving him a calming sensation.

Thrusting the right arm forward and bringing the other back, tucking it behind himself he left his feet to follow his motions. His right foot would drag forward through the sand, pivoting his left heel, which would soon change position to place itself where the right had been. Transferring his motion and intensity around, following the flow of the moment Masashiro kept a circular motion to his hands and arms as they sprited about. Sweeping his left leg behind himself slowly he brought it halfway through the distance of the first measure. Drawing the same leg up from it's root he would place his feet near centerm pushing off of the first strike, all the while bringing his palms towards his chest as he reopened his stance. Pushing out with his hands he then stepped forward, crossing his ankles and drawing the next line as his movement forced him to change facing.

His left foot would follow forward as he danced with the winds, thrusting a palm forward, drawing the first line of the second part of the figure as his foot receded. Twisting on the ball of his left foot he once more turned his facing, now away from Sanshi and lifted his right foot, stepping once and sliding back a line, perpendicular to the first of this second figure. The motion following it was not as peaceful as the beginning lines were, though ever focused. The motion had been a raised elbow, dropping low, bringing his stance to almost a kneel. Utilizing the kneeling position a raising knee would follow, skirting the sand enough to disturb it in making the necessary stroke in the sand. As his knee went to rise, his body twisted, fingers raising from the ground, striking a line perpendicular to the one his knee had created, while not lifting any of it from the ground themselves, only pushing it. His left foot, which remained planted as his root slid backwards along the line it had created, stopping at just beyond the halfway marking. As his stance came to full wright once more, his feet came together, the right foot then spreading out away from the left, to make a striking mark between the two previous lines, leaving Masahiro once more open, facing Sanshi. As he came to stand here, he drew his Sakabato, drawing the flat edge, where normally a blade would be, he stroked through the sands in quick, ensembling motions.

As the flat edge of the sakabato drew towards the ground, he utilized a series of quick strikes and strokes, himself utilizing his sword the same way Sanshi had, though in his strokes the art of Shunkan no Hagane could be felt, and seen by anyone who recognized it. Masahiro's eyes closed and sweat beaded on his brow as he finished, turning the blade about in a quick motion of the wrist to make the blade turn behind himself, finishing the final markings of the first character.

Dancing back behind the figures while drawing his blade through the basic kata, he made sure to step only at the conjoining marks of the figures, so that no character was disturbed when he came back to stand behind it. Leaving the following in the sand.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-Ko

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:47 pm
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
User Image

San gave a smile. His calligraphy and movements where beautiful. But...did it possess kung fu? San reviewed the calligraphy.

"Wisdom...nice display. But it doesn't possess kungfu...."

That's when things would go south for masahiro. He would suddenly find His body completely immobile by some invisible force while a mass of iron sand would seem to be drawn to him from the air itself in a near instant, like it was attracted to him. If masahiro would try to perform any raiton jutsu, he would find his chakra impossible to activate. The iron sand would press deeply and squeeze to a great discomfort of the victim. It all happened so quickly....san held out a clinching hand, showing that even if zed, the power of the tech would literally crush the visitor to death. San was going easy...but just enough to avoid death.

"You are fighting using all the wrong weapons. You were taught knowledge is power, but knowledge is what makes you weak. I told you....be a man of action. You thought about fighting me, and your thoughts stayed your hand. While you where thinking, I was doing. I said do nothing which is of no use. Your brain is smart, but your body is dumb. Howaido's path was simple: have the courage to do all that is necessary."

San knew the hatake would be pissed. He had been respectful, curtious, and had wanted to grow. But this wasn't San's first student, and he knew how easily this lesson would stick with him if performed in this way. Everything has come full circle. He had shown the true deadly application of his lessons in one motion, one single action. Masahiro knew battle, but did he know war? Did he even understand the extent of the league he had just walked into?

"Theatricality and deception are powerful tools to the uninitiated. Your brain knows what to do, but is your body willing to do it? When a man steps in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart. I will give you this koan, one my master once gave me. Show me something that has not been seen before...."

Chakra Lvl :: 2970

oroi's Magnetic Shuriken [ Unnamed ] (hand on the back)
Official Description: This unnamed shuriken jutsu used by Cloud ninja Toroi utilizes the Magnetic Element. Using his ability to generate Jiton, Toroi will magnetize his string of shuriken. Should these shuriken come into contact with an enemy, they will in turn become magnetized. This power is such that it will even pass from a held weapon on to their body. To avoid becoming magnetized, the victim must totally dodge the shuriken launch. With the enemy body now magnetized, Toroi will summon his gigantic shuriken which will be attracted to the magnetized foe.
Guild Description: Using a single handsign, the user will follow up with any sort of physical attack. If it connects within 2 of the user's posts, the target will become forcefully magnetized in their entirety, including non-metallic objects, for 2 of their posts.

Name: Harainokeru (Ward Off) (calligraphy written)
Cost: < 2000 Ryo >
Required Rank: Chuunin
Element: Fuuin
Description: Prevents the activation of any technique of an element designated by the user for 5 posts. Only one can be active at a time.

Satetsu Kyuu [ Iron Sand Coffin ] [appearing from iron sand particles]
Rank B
The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure, more than capable of grinding bones. Although it is almost an assured hit after it makes contact, it is a rather slow technique.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:35 am
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :700/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"While uncomfortable, there was no wasted motion, Sanshi. I simply needed a focus of my own drawn to hand, and while you have placed yours, I too shall place mine." Masahiro spoke in return, his voice calm and even while his eyes looked down to the tip of his blade, still buried in the sand of wisdom.

Utilizing the blade as his focus, Masahiro pushed Doton Chakra through the blade, forcing the form of a dragon to rise through the sand, rearing it's head for a moment as it let out a muted roar. As the beast came to full size and it's body coursed out of the ground, it would in turn come crumbling down between them, the explosion of earth and sand cascading with enough force to break himself free of the techniques used upon him, while forcing air to circulate and disperse the sands upon him with incredible force. Masahiro's eyes remained solemn, and he looked over the form of Sanshi.

"As much as theatricality and deception are useful tools, so is foresight. I underestimated where this would go to, so quick. But I was never believing that things would be simple, or that I should be willing to let my guard entirely down. You play on a different extent than me, that is for sure, Satetsu Sanshi. But before I could weight out how our bout would go, I first needed to know your strengths." Masahiro returned, stepping forward through the disrupted sands and away from Sanshi's hand on his back.

Yo-Ko

• Shindoryuudan no Jutsu [ Earth Dragon God Blast ] ♦

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm
Wolfe Nailo
if you used a tech, please deduct chairs and tell which one you used

User Image
User Image

San simply gave a smile as the hatake formed the Earth dragon, figuring that he would make an attempt to escape. Simply pulsing his chakra just prior to impact, while making a more durable shield infront of him, a window style fuin would appear. Instead of breaking and busting him free, the dragon would instead seemingly join and blend with the iron sand barrier, turning darker in color and wrapping around the hatake, no longer under his control. The irond dragon would wrap around the coffin, making it even more crushing. Now more so then ever, the hatake would be immobile. The dragon's mouth would n** at and crunch at the blade hand of masahiro, using its sheer size and strength to take the weapon away. Even then, masahiro would feel the the blade moving to slip from his grip, the magnetic pull of the sannins attack in full effect. In between being immobilized, the magnetic pull, and the physical attack, holding in to the blade would be impossible.

"Foresight indeed, but you must learn to see first. A flash of lightning cuts the spring breeze. When one is drawing their sword, you need only cut the hand that's drawing it. When you strike an enemy, you need only do one thing: draw them to one point, then strike them with all your justice and might, or seperste them from their spirit, then strike them where they are not. "

San gave his message enough time to resonate, and gave masahiro enough time to digest it all.

"Once again, I will ask you this koan again. Show me something that has never been seen before. Only the truth will set you free. "

The coffin dragon thing would slightly hover off the ground, the dragon head continually moving. It looked like it wanted to chomp masahuro's face off. San would lightly chuck a kunai at the feet of masahiro and the coffin dragon.

Chakra Lvl :: 2805
Jutsu's Used :: B-decree, A- iron sand prison, A-lacuna

Character: Sanshi Satetsu
Technique Name: Kanpaku no Chokusen [ Advisor's Imperial Decree ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuin
Description: Creates a barrier that, rather than prohibiting movement, delays and mixes techniques going through it. Mixed techniques are treated as if they were mixed via Korabo Ninjutsu, and thus the final technique shares all the effects and cumulatively gains power as collaborated techniques do. Direction of the final technique is the direction of the strongest technique inputted, with ties being broken by the user. Size of the barrier is 1 meter by 1 meter at E-Rank, doubling for every rank of power above that. After the second post of activation, this technique requires upkeep of half the activation Chakra per post, with a minimum of 5 Chakra.

Satetsu Rou [ Iron Sand Prison ]
Rank A [upgraded to S via collab with your tech, now in dragon form]
The user will manipulate a massive amount of iron sand, forcing it to form a huge airtight dome around an allotted area. The formation, density, and scope of the sand depend on the amount of chakra poured into it. One can fine-tune the sand's properties to the target's size and characteristics. No matter if the target is on the ground or flying in the air, it is almost impossible to escape from this technique

Satetsu Kyuu [ Iron Sand Coffin ] [appearing from iron sand particles]
Rank B
The user will force iron sand to crawl up on their target. The sand will then wrap up and around, until it fully encases the target. As the sand encloses, it will apply a crushing amount of pressure, more than capable of grinding bones. Although it is almost an assured hit after it makes contact, it is a rather slow technique.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :[/b700/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

"Something that has not been seen before?" Masahiro questioned, himself faltering inside of the weight of the iron sand dragon.

His eyes drooped and he felt his body go lax inside of the coffin. Perhaps this was the point wherein he needed to be. He had known and felt battle, he had broken and fought many enemies. Yet never since that day in his youth had he himself been broken, lost, nor willing to admit his own faults. Darkness closed in on his eyes and he felt his sword loosed from his hand, his fingers grasped for the hilt, then the pommel, then stopped straining altogether. It was a pointless gesture, he must remain free of such. Letting the sands around himself shift Masahiro felt the impertinence of loss, but with it, did not allow himself to feel sorrow.

The only sorrow he felt was that he had not taken the lessons to heart, he knew, but he did not see. He did not act. When he did act, he did not know where to act properly. His eyes opened as the Kunai made contact beneath his feet, attempting to conjure the Raiton element within himself he groaned somewhat, it would not come to him. He had essentially been sealed inside of himself, until he could understand to see outside of himself.

"As I have lived my life until now, I am lost, as I always have been." Masahiro admitted, shrugging his body down as far as his frame would allow within the sand coffin, looking up to the twisted frame of his own dragon.

"Go ahead, detonate, it is what I created you for, in my own mistake." The jounin whispered.

Yo-Ko

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:35 am
Wolfe Nailo

User Image
User Image

One must be broken before they could be built back up. The hatake where known for their loyalty and pride, and that trait made it difficult for them to let go of ideas and beliefs they had. To some small extent, the feat San had just accomplished was relatively unseen. While he may have stripped him of his ego, what he would give him back was far greater. As masahiro spoke the magic words, the iron sand dragon and coffin would fizzle back out of existence.

"Only that which is lost may truly be found. It is always darkest before the dawn. when we are at our lowest we are open to the greatest change. Many philosophies and methods speak of this point as the absolute starting point of any journey, a neccessity that marks the greatest beggining. When you first came here, you where lost. Now you have begun the journey to truly find yourself, a journey few undertake. Keep your cup empty, and you will forever be given new life...such is the answer to this koan."

San would perform a quick dot on tech to repair the damages to his zen garden, feeling slightly bad about the ambush happening in this place of tranquility. But like yin and yang states...even in yin there is capacity for yang.

"You are the answer. To every growing moment, you are reborn, new, completely flawless in your actions. Even other time streams and alternative versions of you are not you. If the lack even the slightest memory, thread of experience, or connection then they fail to compare to the moment of you. Even now, as I speak this, you are new again. Greet each opportunity, and in each moment...find something new"

San would begin to walk, leave the garden and make his way for the university.

Music :: dropping some wisdom
Chakra Lvl :: 2805

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin ‡
‡ Chakra :---/780 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/260 ‡ Stamina :---/460 ‡

Masahiro slumped slightly, his right hand outstretching to grip the pommel of his blade, swinging it once through the air to bring the blade around to bear, then thrusting it backwards into it's sheath. His eyes opened as he knelt down at the end of his gesture, his legs somewhat numb as the sand coffin had released him. Stepping forwards towards Sanshi he drug himself somewhat until the feeling across his entire body returned. He let the words sink in as he moved towards the man, moving with a newfound sense of purpose.

To understand that he himself was the secret behind the entire question. That he himself had to be recast and reforged in the fires of each day. Masahiro stood tall and moved towards Sanshi, following his path. What information did this sage have to guide him further.

"Thank you, your kung fu was gorgeous." Masahiro replied.

Yo-Ko

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:18 am
FUZZY IS BACK!
With a hiss and a slither the Taipan snake fuzzy slithered out from under a table. looking around he saw that he'd eaten what San had left for cookies and now needed to move on. time to see what new cookies awaited him after being hidden away for so long. slithering out the door he decided he'd wander the village stealthfully a bit.  
Ergo War rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
Nothing. Not a single pumpkin. The Halloween festivities were well underway, if they could be called such, and Bast had yet to locate the perpetrator of this disgusting farce of a celebration. Not even at the home of her dear student, friend, and colleague Sanshi Satetsu did she find a pumpkin, so far afield was she looking. With her gourd swarm in tow, she moved on.

Pumpkin Army Size: 7.
Pieces of Information: 2.
Squash Army Size: 4.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers