Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 2 ] Outdoor Patio: [Winner: Bellatrix] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A concrete patio overlooking a forest. When the building was still in use, this patio hosted numerous luncheons and dinners for all in the facility, but it has long since fallen into disrepair. The ceiling is roughly four meters above the floor, but it sags in areas and has started to crumble in others. The entire patio, itself suspended forty feet above ground, looks ready to snap off of the building under the slightest provocation. Entrants are advised to be careful.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

She had gotten the advisement about the structure of this building, meaning a setup would be far too difficult a task before her opponents came. Her feet hovered lightly over the floor as she walked, taking slow and long steps as she felt for the weak pressure places. Yes, this thing was ready to crumble and she would need to find the part that was sturdiest, not the weakest. The weakest portion would fall on its own and little else would be phased. The strongest would be the point that when crumbled would take everything down with it. Finding the location she would carefully make a clone to stand there as she walked over towards a window. Creating flowing paper that would soar around the outside of the suspended patio and turn themselves into shuriken before implanting themselves carefully into the weakened floor from underneath. With that done she would walk back over to her clone and stand on the strongest portion of the floor together. She just needed a little extra muscle for her plan to work. With an extra handseal the shuriken beneath the suspended patio would turn into debris, or at least resemble it. Appearing to be loose pieces of the bottom of the floor to those unable to pierce the illusion of transformation.

[ OOC: ]

Misujage

Saint

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chakra: 295/295
Stamina: 325/325

Ken arrived at the patio that stood about the ground and what looked to be very rotting support beams. "Well no doubt my opponent is already inside preparing a trap for me. It's a small area and well I'm quite a large person, but small areas suit me will. However, I would like to just take it out in person so I shall wait until our other opponent arrives, this would be too boring otherwise."

Shukaku: 'That's what you plan to do?! You plan to wait?! Could they have sealed me in a worse host?! You should dominate your enemies!'

'Look here, you're what the Shukaku if I remember right? You wish to live?! Well a sound strategy preserves life, not rushing in without a plan. Yes you can still kill your enemies, however a plan makes it better does it not?!'

'I suppose you do have a point, but still it is better to kill than be killed.'

Knives rolled his eyes and waited outside the patio observing and thinking of a strategy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 325 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This was better, not ideal, but better. The last fight had taken place in a area rather unsuited for his battle style. This one had much more potential. Given her new found ability as well, she hoped to prove her worth in this fight. Hopefully all the weakling has been filtered out. Before she neared the entrance to the area designated as the location in which her fight would be held she created two sculptures. One. a human like figure, and the other her trade marked eagle. She threw both items onto the ground and did a single sign. They both grew at a exponential rate, increasing their size to serve her purpose. The eagle spread its wings, waiting for a rider, while the other sculpture modified itself to look exactly identical to her. Only those with Dojutsu would be able to tell the difference. With this plan in mind she jumped onto the back of her eagle and took to the skies, nodding at her clone as it set off towards the crumbling patio,

Saionji stood on the eagle's back, surveying the building below. She was gratefully for the cloud cover. Anyone looking up would have a hard time seeing anything, and even if they did, the height they were at would just make it seem like a large bird and certainly not one with a girl on its back. She had her bow out, constantly flexing her fingers to keep circulation going should she need to take a shot. The patio structure was crumbling, even up here that was evident. It would take only one detonation to completely collapse the building. While, true, she could not see her clone counterpart, she would still know when to act. So, in the sky, she circled and waited. All the while keeping an eye out for the moment to act.

She walked into the open area of the patio, in direct view of the two combatants that made it ahead of her. She had discarded her bow outside, she wouldn't need it in here. The two people were rather droll. A goth looking women who seemed to not know the definition of the word 'modesty' and a man who looked to be utterly fascinated with something she didn't understand. She walked over to the man, extending her hand to him and smiling "Hey there, my name's Sai! I hope you fight well" Friendly and cordial. Just as usual, right?

Jutsu Used:
B Rank: Explosive Release: C2
D Rank: Clay Clone

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed rather uneventful, she knew others had come, but they did not come in. So she was left inside, with nothing but herself and her clone for comfort. That was fine, if they wanted to play it that way. There were always those with the supernatural sense to avoid traps. Even if they had no idea, and took no precautions in their previous bout. They would magically feel a sense of urgency and become alert and stoic. This ability of peoples intrigued her, maybe because of its godlike omnipotence. So, no one had come inside. Regardless, she would take her time to look out the window and see a shadow brush by. It was nothing at first, they were near a forest after all. Birds would have no choice but to fly around their trees, their homeland. She didn't know enough of this landscape to say it was void of life. However, if the bird circled too much more, something would become a serious issue.

[ OOC: Bromantic, read others posts. Ken is still outside, meaning he would have seen everything you did. ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:51 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chakra: 275/295

Ken smiled at the girl that had appeared before him after taking his eyes off the sky and then at the ground. "My name is Ken, and it's nice to meet you. Or should I say your clone. Cause that bird up there in the sky wasn't there about 10 mins ago for one, and secondly you seem to be a bit off from a normal person." he said with a smile at the clone and pulling his blade and placing it in the ground.

"I assume our other opponent is already in the patio, and for my taste the place is much to run down, though if you wish I will not harm you if you wish to come into the patio and allow for all of us to fight within the patio." he continued as he picked up some of the dirt in his hand and packed it with his own hands feeling it break down in his hands into sand and compact.

Shukaku: 'Oh you should just kill this fake thing, if your opponent is too weak to attack in person but sends this stupid double you should show them your true power!!'

'Ah, but you see one does not reveal their whole hand my dear Shukaku. Otherwise more than just my own village would know about the fact that you exist and that would be bad for the both of us.' Ken reminded the demon.

Jaxdrill

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 315 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure

The clone smiled at Ken, and nodded enthusiastically when he began talking. Before he threw his blade into the ground, and while the kid was in mid-sentence, the clone erupted into a explosive fireball. Being in such proximity to the potent blast, as well as the kid not expecting the strike at all, it almost guaranteed a hit that would take Ken out of the fight. Even if, by some miracle, the heat didn't hurt him, the force of the blast would rupture both his ear drums and send him flying into the patio. Saionji, who was flying above, released the detonation sign. She had peeked over the side and saw that her clone was within range, and then, detonated it. Now, for the building.

She stuffed her hands in her pouch, molding and kneading the clay inside. It took but a few seconds for the tongue to put out a quartet of small little white birds. She smiled, for behind their simplicity was a secret power only she could appreciate. She tossed the birds down towards the building, aiming them towards the outer supports. Knowing a flat top building like this, the structural weaknesses would be on the corners, exactly where the birds would fly into. All four birds slammed into their targets, igniting with a wonderful explosion. The building groaned under the force of the blast. It was old and more then ready to go. While the individual blasts were small, in numbers, and hitting the weak points, made it childs play to bring the building crashing down. The roof collapsed, caving inwards and bringing it down on whoever was below. If there was anyone inside, they would need to get out quickly. If not, well, the other combatant would show up with one less place to hide.

Jutsu Used:
B Rank: Explosive Release: C1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would hear the explosion from outside, apparently the part had started without her. She would instruct the clone to stay where it was. She would make her way across the floor and outside, only to see what was left of an explosion. Whom was inside it was unknown, however what she did see was a lone shadow. The shadow of that bird passing by again, she would tilt her head and look up to view the coward in question. Unwilling to show themselves, sad, but some people were better at swift assassinations then head on battle. So it was not to say her tactics were bad. However, from such a distance this person would never land a blow on Bellatrix. The falling birds were easily seen, and she would shift her eyes to the patio as she took casual steps away from it. Bellatrix would look up once more as the explosions went off on the patio. She would release a sigh and look up once more. The bird was so obvious, even if it hid within the clouds it would cast a shadow. Simply because its density was so much greater than its weightless surroundings. "Running battle simulations."

Misujage

Saint

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chakra: 255/295

Knive figured he should have known better, but he supposed he should have known that some shinobi hate straight on fights particularly if they are not from the great village of the sand. He checked himself and could tell that one of his eardrums was shot to hell but he knew he could easily get that fixed as James was an expert, his shield of sand had protected him thank god for the will to live of the demon, but not all of the damage, his balance might have been off but he could still fight. He could feel the rage within him swell as the demon had taken some measures to survive.

Shukaku: 'I am the great Shukaku! I will not lose my host so easily!' It shouted in Knives's head

'Awww I love you too big guy.' he chuckled at him before picking up his blade and looked up in the sky at the bird, which had not been there when he had started the fight outside the patio, and kept seeing the Shadow before he noticed his other opponent emerge from the patio, it seemed that he was not seen, and while this was to his advantage until the bird and his other opponent was on the ground he figured he and this new opponent had a common goal for the moment.

"Seems you and I have a common goal at the moment." he said moving away from the structure that had just been assaulted by the opponent in the air as he picked up more earth, as he has lost his last patch and felt it break down in his hands as he smiled to himself and looked up at the bird in the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 315 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure

Hmm. Seemed her attack had no killed either one. The boy in particular. God must have intervened for him to even still be standing. Whatever. Time to handle this herself. The bird flew down low, diving sharply and then coming out of it about 50 meters away from the two. It flapped its great wings and began to hover in place, a dozen or so meters off of the ground. Saionji smiled at the two, briefly bowing while keeping her eyes on the pair"Can't blame a girl for trying. Not that it's surprising that didn't work, really," She jumped off of the bird and landed in a clear spot of tree's, on the edge of the forest. She made sure she had enough distance between her and them to react to any attack they might dole out.

Jutsu Used:

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

She would watch the man emerge from the explosion, confused of course. He didn't seem too hurt, maybe the blast wasn't anything special. Much like those small birds that were summoned earlier, nothing special. "In common? This is an examination. No doubt we are all being tested on the same things. Therefore, our goals shall always be intertwined." Watching as the bird would come down, quite a fair distance away and the girl would dismount into the trees. "Though you did say at the moment, if you are referring to flushing the coward out of hiding. I would not disagree with a temporary ceasefire." She would raise her hands and paper would flow from her as the soft hum of notes left her mouth. An Aria to Angels would embellish the notes. The paper would fold into small birds and fly off towards the distance. Not in a singular line like some mass of fools, but in wide spread arcs. By the time they were ready to act, the forest would be littered with the small things. "I trust that overly menacing body of yours isn't just for show." A line break in her notes before the song would continue.

Bellatrix Information
CHAKRA:: [ 455 || 470 ]
STAMINA:: [ 30 || 30 ]
Origami Technique [E] // Paper Shuriken [D]
BONUSES::
          The user is more aware of how a genjutsu affects the mind, making them more aware and able to detect genjutsu and thus more resistant to it. Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.

The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C and Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

Genjutsu and Ninjutsu can be cast through singing, following the same restrictions as the Musician Subclass

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chakra: 255/295

"I feel like I should say I'm insulted by that comment but I'm not. Of course it is more for than just show." Knives said with a smirk as he looked across the battle field at his other opponent. Of course keeping her distance, and that in itself was beginning to bug Ken.

'Listen to me, take the earth and crush it in your hands and then unleash it at your opponent, I tell you this now do it!'

Knives knelt down and grabbed a good handful of dirt and crushed it in his hands feeling it turn to sand, he was confused as to what was happening but so far whenever he had received advice it had been good. Something in his mind was telling him he had seen this technique before back in the village.

(sorry for short post, it's late and semester is coming to end so things are getting hectic)  

Jaxdrill

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:18 am
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 285 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure

At the onset of the attack, Saionji dropped back, watching her opponent unleash her attack. She dropped down low and ducked behind a still standing tree. Safely out of harms way, she dropped one of her smoke pellets. Immediately she threw out a clay figured she had been working on in one of her mouths, letting it expand and take shape while she unslung her bow and handed it to the clone. Saionji then preformed a transofrmation jutsu, becoming a common field mouse.. It was clear they had decided to team up to take her out. Smart choice. It took a pack of hyenas to take down a lion after all. It seemed she was content to stay in the smoke when, suddenly, she broke through the top of the smoke cover, leaping into the air. At the apex of her jump her eagle swooped underneath her, catching her on its back. Immediately she slung her bow across her back. She nocked and fired two arrows in rapid succession, one for each of the people standing below her. However, these were no normal arrows. They each carried a explosive tag wrapped around the shaft. It would be interesting to see how they dodged this.

Jutsu Used: E Rank- Transformation
D Rank- Clay Clone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 am
User ImageUser Image

That was horrendously odd, and obviously stupid of the girl. For someone already hidden by the cover of trees she would use a smoke bomb. It clearly marked the traits of someone who would never be able to take on any sort of real tasks. Anything she could have done could have been hidden by her shade in the trees alone, yet she had acted out of turn. Meaning it was a diversion, for her to hide. A diversion interrupted when she apparently emerged from the line of trees, but Bella was not so convinced. The birds she had sent forth would head into the tree line nonetheless. As for the Sai that appeared, Bellatrix's notes would capture the woman long before her shots were fired. Completely tossing off her eye sight with her depth distortion genjutsu. The expanse between Bellatrix alongside Ken and Saionji would lengthen indefinitely in a range outside of what Saionji could reach, and regardless of how much she flew. She would never seem to get any closer. This, of course, meant she couldn't hit them for her sight was not so great to strike at this distance. Meanwhile several more birds would flow from Bellatrix and turn themselves upwards towards Saionji. Crossing the vast expanse at such a slow rate it seemed, would they ever reach her at all?

Bellatrix Information
CHAKRA:: [ 440 || 470 ]
STAMINA:: [ 30 || 30 ]
Origami Technique [E] // Paper Shuriken [D] -- [Used Last Post]

BONUSES::
          The user is more aware of how a genjutsu affects the mind, making them more aware and able to detect genjutsu and thus more resistant to it. Increases genjutsu detection, and reduces Kai cost by 1 rank.

The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C and Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

Genjutsu and Ninjutsu can be cast through singing, following the same restrictions as the Musician Subclass

Misujage

Saint

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chakra: 205/295
Stamina: 305/325

Ken was growing tired of this game of cat and mouse that was beginning to be played. He took what sand was in his hands that he had been compressing and formed it into five spheres and launched them into the smoke in an attempt to hit his opponent while in the smoke or at least provide a distraction. He was using more chakra than he would have liked for this fight, but when he saw the eagle come in low enough to be attacked he took his chance by taking one of his knives and kicking it at the center of the eagle with a swift punt.

Techniques:
Sand Bullet D Rank
Knife Punt C rank

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out