MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The River of the Heavens is a mysterious, ethereal location accessed from a gateway at the base of Konohana, the great tree in Kamiki Village.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

After Mitsuki walk out of the mysterious portal, she sees the different area. It shocked her, Issun have to pretend he doesn't know either, like he's with Amaterasu, "Hey, this is new, I have to say Mickey, isn't that okay I can call you that. Mitsuki sounds long to me, but I heard about this place, it's known as River of the Heavens. I don't know why they said that," he explains to her and called her Mickey. Mitsuki doesn't say anything as she continue to running around to explore, leaving the sprouts of flowers trailing from her paws, until they disappear few seconds later. When Mitsuki arrive at the higher ledge, she look up a bit, Issun begin to speak, "Whoa, Whaddya know, it's high to jump from your average height. I know, how about jump once and jump twice on the wall to help you reach to the higher height. Heh heh heh, I'm smart," he told her very immature tone, Mitsuki rolled her eyes as she jump to the wall, then jump again, leaving maple leaves and dandelions appear, then disappear again. Issun starts to speak again, "Nice work full ball!" he shouts happily as she continue to walk, but she stop to see broken bridge. He nearly drop himself, "It's time for a job to be Rejuvenation, it's only for god work, watch my magic of art," he said to her very proudly, then painting the broken bridge for Rejuvenation to restore the missing parts, then they magically appear. Issun grin for his proud work, "There, I am going to be proud of myself. I need to gather more Celestial Brushing Technique to master them. I learned Magnetism, Rejuvenation, and Guidance. I have to stuck with you furball," he said to her very proud tone. Mitsuki didn't reply as she run across the bride and sees two paths, she decide to pick the hill and run through the hill and watch the starry sky. "Wow look at this sky filled in sky. Huh there is Constellation, I will mark the missing star," said Issun and tried to mark the star, but it went poof, he will let Mitsuki do it, and pretend he didn't master it and not to know about her, "What! I guess have to master it somehow," he complains. Mitsuki look at the missing star, then use her tail to mark the missing star. Until the Constellation suddenly shines upon her to make an appearance of the dragon with scroll. After that, Mitsuki bow to Celestial God in respect, the dragon recognize her and start speaking her, "Ah... Why if it isn't Kokoromi Mitsuki. I apologize for not keeping you safe from your mother's wish. Having never forgotten you, I, Yomigami, god of restoration, have eagerly awaited this day when we could again meet. I became a constellation and managed to survive until now. The time has come for you to seek out and reunite all the techniques. Your power is what is needed to restore the dried riverbed of the heavens and renew the flow of stardust." said the God of Restoration, Yomigami, and grant her power of Rejuvenation, it earned the wolf another power and remember her birth parents.
Back to real time, Issun being to jump, "Hey I know this guy, he's omigami, god of rejuvenation, his ability to restore like I have. Mickey let's try on another path, it has River of the Heaven, they are missing right," he told her about Yomigami and explains to her about Rejuvenation. Mitsuki twitch her ears and turn around to head back to the lower path. She arrive at missing River of the Heaven, then start using her tail with blank in tip to start drawing the missing path. When she's done, the River of the Heavens appear, "So, it was you, you did pretty good at it Mickey, let's across the river," he told her very cheerful, Mitsuki rush through and begin to swim through the river, until she reach to the land. SHe shake her whole body to get the river off of her white coat. She notice another portal as she run through it.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki walked out of white portal and see another dimension of River of the Heavens, but she can tell it's still the shine. Mitsuki run the path, the couple of bridges, then she sees the stair in nearly blooming flowers with white sparkles. She run pass the entrance, but the wooden gate shut and trap her in the cave, Issun nearly surprise to see that happening, "Holy cow! How do we get out of here?" he said and asking her by bouncing her. Mitsuki look around and notice the statue and something missing as she walk towards it by end of the cliff. She take a quick look at and notice something missing, Issun bounced a little, Hmm, something is missing about the statue of Nagi," he said about the statue. He have to make Mitsuki use her intelligent to figure out her own. The white wolf with crimson mark notice something, she use her Celestial Brushing Technique by her tail to use rejuvenation to repair the missing blade. She finish her brush, it begin to repair the sword, the true sword of Legendary Nagi. Mitsuki heard of Nagi, he along with Amaterasu's reincarnation, Shiranui, defeat dreadful Orochi for his beloved Nami sake, and earn sacrifice from Shiranui's life. Nagi's counterpart, Izanagi, the father of the Amaterasu, he created Japan with his beautiful wife, Izanami, until her death of fire god. Izanagi tried to bring Izanami back, but she refused, and he trapped her in Yomi, which he brought Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo on their birth. Issun happily jump, "I have to admit furball, you are pretty good, now that's a real Statue of Nagi," he said very excited, until the Constellation started to appear, making Mitsuki look up, Issun recognize it, "Hey, it's the constellation, let's see you can waken this one up," said Issun and so her magic. Mitsuki use her tail to mark the missing star, then it appear to be the rat. The Celestial Brushing God take the appearance with his sword. The rat saw Mitsuki, she bow to the Celestial God. He begin to speak to her, "Well, well, well... If it isn't the Wolf Princess, Mitsuki. It's been a long time to watch over you, I'm Tachigami, god of power slash, . But with all these monsters around, the only place I could hide was in this shrine dedicated to ancient heroes. If there is anything I can do to assist you in your endeavors, I'm at your service. Make good use of this sword, as it was designed to conquer evil." said Tachigami as he gave her the power of Power Slash that she's obtained.
"Hey, you got Power Slash, so that's Tachigami, god of power slash. It design to slash on demons and everything in your way, but you have to test it out. Lemme see if you slash on the wooden gate, use it on horizontal line" said Issun and pointed at the wooden gate. Mitsuki sees it and use her Celestial Brush to horizontal line, then it did slash it with "斬" appeared to cut the gate. Issun jaw dropped, "Sweet, you will master all of Celestial Brush! Let's go back to Kamiki Village, furball," he said to her very happily. Mitsuki run down to leave the cave and run all the way to the Kamiki Village.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 am

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ Soris Ambrosious ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"magic? oh thats easy ..."

after being spit out of the portal near the edge of the river, Soris got up groggily "ugg ... now i remember why i prefer portal spells to items, really unpredictable ... and bumpy" he said cracking his back and looked around "the heck are we?"

"... manners on the other hand, well have you met my parents?"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:17 pm

☆ ❊ ☽ Vivian ☾ ❊ ☆

"i'm not a little kitten, i'm a panther"

Vivian landed tumbeling she looked at the water "see pure lyrium its what we needed we shouldnt go very far for what we need"

"you try and hurt my friends, you'll see just that"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:47 pm

"you know your sense of direction hasn't exactly been reliable" he said as he walked with her with his staff along the river "remember when we went to Wonderland? you said it was near the marshmellow marsh when it was the forest, and we got stuck literally waist deep in the marsh?"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm

☆ ❊ ☽ Vivian ☾ ❊ ☆

Vivian huffed " So says the man who calls me a cat burglar?" When they reached the end Vivian grabbed a small bottle and was trying to fill it with the water from the river

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:07 pm

"well your a cat and you stole from Rumpelstiltskin" he said watching her "you know if she gets too high a dosage she could die right ... that's why i didnt suggest it in the first place, i have no idea how much it'll take"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:12 pm

☆ ❊ ☽ Vivian ☾ ❊ ☆

Vivian looked back at soris " She'll be fine the this dosage should be right" vivian hears the branch breach and she falls into the river

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:16 pm
Nuregami
~Celestial Brush Goddess of Water~

Suddenly, the River of the Heaven was controlled and splash at a woman out of the river, then a voice spoken out, "Who are you, and how did you get in the River of the Heaven?" the female voice echoes around the area, the river made a splashing noise to reveal a sphere bottle of water with a snake inside. Later a snake got out and transform into human form. Her water color eyes look at two unwanted guest. She look at them as she use her Celestial Brushing Technique elevator-like geyser rise to make her stand on it, "I sense are you two have some kind of magic, no human in Nippon have them. Are you two alliance of the demons or the priestess?"

OOC: I hope you don't mind to make her appear  

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:19 pm

seeing her, he grabbed a hold of her arm just before she plunged in, but just before he tried to save her, he saw her getting thrown out then looked at the goddess "neither ... i'm Soris Ambrosious, future son of Merlin Ambrosious, this is Vivian my Familiar ... we came here to obtain a cure to heal our friend ... its a long story but possibly thousands of lives depend on it"

wolf of warriors

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:42 pm

☆ ❊ ☽ Vivian ☾ ❊ ☆

Vivian looked at the spirit " we just need a little water to cure a sick friend one of my priestess friends says that the water from the heaven river can cure death magic"

User Image

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:06 pm
Nuregami
~Celestial Brushing Goddess of Water~

Nuregami listens to them, she looks like she's in deep thought, "I never heard of anyone name Merlin Ambrosious. Thousands lives, could that be she have to face the great evil woman and the black dragon," she reply to Soris and mutter about what she and other Celestial Brushing Gods saw in Magnolia, then look at Vivian, "Death Magic, sounds like work of the demon," she reply with neutral expression. She look at those two, then close her eyes, "Very well, since it's for your kinds sake, I, Nuregami, Goddess of Water, will give you my Watersprout." she accept their offer as she open her eyes, she use her brush to draw a small amount of line of River of the Heaven to a bottle. The river automatically fly towards the the bottle and fills it whole. Nuregami puts the brush away, "May the water bless your friend," she said to them before the River of the Heaven wrap around her and vanish.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:35 pm

"goddess of water ... wonder if shes related to Nimueh?" he asked himself then looked over at Vivian "that'll be enough right?" he asked her then looked back down at the water "we gotta save Arturia, Viv ... i'm not strong enough to take either Mab or Maleficent ... or even Talos" he said sadly for a while "was i given the S-Class rank because i'm powerful ... or just because i'm their son?"

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 pm

☆ ❊ ☽ Vivian ☾ ❊ ☆

Vivian looked at the spirit then Soris " Soris you worry to much about titles and why you were given a S class none of tha matter its how you use your magic that counts"

User Image

Nippon (Okami Realm)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas