Reply Teepees
[IC] =Swampie's Teepee= Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the home of Swampie and her soquili!
User Image

Sundance's Stats
Strength - 100%
Courage - 100%
Speed - 100%
Intelligence - 100%
Luck - 100%
Stamina - 100%

The Teepee
They all live in the clearing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:16 pm
User Image
1. Teepee
2. Navigation
3. Stuff to know
Sundance
5. Swampie
6. Photographs
7. Friends
8. Brief story summary
9. Reserved
9. Rp Log

Desukyun

Desukyun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:08 pm
User Image

1. Only post if invited unless your Soquili is a friend of Sundance then you can post anytime as long as there isn't an rp .
2. Sundance is posted in pink
3. Swampie is in green
4. More may come...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:49 am
User Image

User Image

Name: Sundance
Personality: Was once very shy but after help from Swampie has become nuch more social. She likes nearly every Soquili she meets.

Desukyun

Desukyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:53 am
Swampie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:53 am
User Image

User Image

JAZZ...

"He's quite a headstrong boy but I like that for some reason. I feel more comfortable around him than any other and I don't care what anyone says. I still think he's cute...even when he prances..."

User Image

KING...

"King...he seems more like a son to me than anything. I don't know why though. I've been dumbfounded by that for quite some time but I know that he means well. Though he can be stubborn..."

Desukyun

Desukyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:45 pm
News:

11/21/06: Pregnant by Jazz!! Someone got a little frisky while looking for those berries ;D

Sundance: *Not amused* stare

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:46 pm
Reserved for construction...  

Desukyun

Desukyun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:47 pm
Reserved for construction...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:59 pm
Pages 2788-2794
Swampieestar
((Kk. OMG! look at that basket heart It deleted my post so i had to do it again...))

Sundance whinnied as she galloped around the small valley. The forest had many twists and turns and never allowed her to truely run and ease her creaking joints. Her mane flowed as she tossed her head. It that moment she believed that none were as happy as her. The shy and troubled demeanor of the white mare began to melt away with the pounding of her hooves. Scenery began to blend together in an abstract interpretation of what once was a beautiful valley. Her nostrils flared as she went faster across the valley. The mare began to challenge herself. Starting at full gallop towards the trees and turning at the last moment causing the dirt to flybehind her. Sundance felt as if nothing mattered as she continued her game. Never stopping she zig zagged around the valley letting her troubles melt away into the wind.

Tail lashing back and forth the mare finally stopped. Her chest was heaving in exhaustion even with her carefree feeling. It seemed odd to the shy mare that she actually wanted to meet another and finally make a long lasting friend instead of scampering away.
Celeanor

Picking lightly through the dense woodland, the fiery stallion snorted at the thin dust swirls created by his dancing hooves. Somewhere ahead of him, he could smell Gully's musky bear-scent as the white cub cleared the old deer path for the soquili. Not that I couldn't do it myself... he grumbled to himself, catching a brief glance of white pelt as Gully scampered further ahead.

"Gully! Where are you going!" He called as it became obvious the cub was now running. The white bear called something back, but the words were jumbled and impossible for the stallion to decipher, so he broke into a canter to catch up. "Gully!" He called again, pinning his ears back as he became painfully aware that his voice was echoing.

(( edit: jump in dusty! ))
Swampieestar
Sundance gracefully turned her head when she heard noises. A voice was carring throughout the valley. The gentle mare tossed her head when she saw a white bear. Her tail swished when when she realized that there were others around her. Muscles tensing she stalked cautiously towards the bear. Her ears, once again, were pinned against her head. Though she wanted to turn and run she remembered her promise to herself. She would begin t be more social and try not to run at every sound that happened to pass on the wind. Her advance stopped when she spotted a small foal guarding a pup and a larger stallion.

A soft whicker escaped her as she drew back. Sundance no longer believed in her courage and another dissappointment would take it completely. Chills ran up and down her back as she once again stepped closer.

dustfeather
The golden colt stares at the bear, as if fascinated. He's never seen such a beast before...and it's definately bigger than his little Brego, who seems to want to move as close as he can to Orlando, pressing himself against the foal's ankles and trying to hide his face.

Normally, the little colt is generally shy of strangers...Soquili strangers, that is. So he doesn't quite acknowledge the adult, ears curving back against his head as he looks at the bear. "You're big." It's the first thing that comes out of his mouth...he just can't stop it. "Erm...I think we're alright. You just startled us, that's all." That's not very appropriate...at least his mother wouldn't think so. So he stands to attention. "I'm Orlando, and this is Brego, my puppy." As the mare comes into view, he ducks his head shyly and looks between the two adult soquili, not certain what to say.
Swampieestar
Sundance took a breath and stepped forward. "Is something the matter?" Her light stance held no authority though her voice was strong. "I heard such a commotion. I hope both of you are unharmed." When she spoke Sundance realized how proper she was. Her eyes darted from the foal to the stallion eyes staying intently on him. Never meaning to stare she turned from them both to look at the small creatures around them. It seemed odd to her that they would keep such things with them. Her ears twitched as her shy nature began to creep back to her.

"I didn't mean to startle you Brego. I am Sundance." She was happy that she had heard his name and the fact that she wouldn't have to ask. Sundance turned to the stallion once again and gathered her courage. "Who might you be?"
Celeanor
((hmm, gaia hates my IE O.o;; ))

Shaking loose a the remnants of dead leaves from his golden mane, Flame spared a brief glare at Gully, who had begun to smile warmly at the colt and wolf pup, then directed his gaze on the mare as he stepped free of the bushes. "My lady, I am known as Flame." he responded politely, glancing down at the colt who seemed to resent his presence.

Gully, on the other hand, chimmed up amiably to the colt. "Big you say? Well I suppose you do say if you spoke it...Ah but yes I suppose I am big if your friend Brego were to stand next to me, but were I to stand next to Flame I would not be as big..." the youngling rambled cheerfully, then paused, as if in deep thought. "Oh! My apologies! I am Gully!"
dustfeather
(Post for Hiru coming in a minute. whee :typing it up in another window: )

The little wolf doesn't look up at his name, he merely burrows his face further into Orlando's ankles.

"He's kind of shy," The palomino colt explains, looking over to Sundance apologetically, his ears tilting back. He quickly looks over to Gully, grateful for the distraction. It seems, in any case, that the adults are talking. The colt reaches out his neck to curiously sniff at the bear, his tiny tail twitching back and forth. "No, but I don't often see large creatures, specially ones that aren't soquili. Unless...you aren't a different kind of soquili, are you? And I'm Orlando, Gully."
Swampieestar
Sundance exhaled when she heard the males name. She had actually succeded in learning anothers name. Her hooves brought her closer to the others. Ears finally bringing themselves forward as she cautiously came to a halt beside the stallion. Her eyes looked to Gully a she tilted her head. "I've never seen one of you before. What might you be Gully?" Sundance bent her muzzle down to also sniff at the bear. The little creature confused her but she didn't dwell on it.

"What brings you two here?" She finally lifted her head after a quick examination of the foal. Her hooves stamped onto the ground whenever she felt overwhelmed and one was beginning to dig into the dirt.
Celeanor
"Pleasure to meet you Mr. Orlando!" the cub sang, unintentionally standing up on it's hindlegs in exuberance. "And no, I am not a hooved one." Gully continued in the same lilting voice, seeming not to mind all the sniffing.

One eyebrow slowly arched in response to the mare, wondering if she was alright, before Flame looked down at his companion, unable to hide a smile as the cheerful bear cub made yet more friends.
Swampieestar
Sundance took a step back and lowered her head slightly. "I'm sorry for being so intrusive Gully but I've just never seen any of your kind before." She lifted her head once again and smiled. It was the first time that she had smiled in quite sometimes. Perhaps she was making friends after all. The mare snorted lightly and looked towards the stallion. "And where did you come from sir?"

Her soft voice was begining to brighten and strengthen. "Never have I seen you before. I would have remembered such a firey coat." Sundance was nervous of the stallions response for she herself was not as good with recollection that she credited herself for.

Celeanor
Gully merely blinked, then grinned up at Sundance before nuzzling her foreleg. "Intrusive is asking silly personal questions, and "what are you" hardly qualifies." the cub chimmed, sitting back again while Flame pondered the mare's question for a moment.

Finally he answered absently, as if trying to remember as he spoke. "Well, to be honest I not from any one place, I have mostly traveled from place to place with various herds and companions such as Gully here." he finished, gifting the bear with a thoughtful look.
Swampieestar
Sundance was taken aback by the soft nuzzle against her foreleg. A soft whicker left her maw as she took a small step back. "Well I'm glad that I was not a bother to you Gully." The mare smiled at the bear. Flames words hit very close to home as she thought about her life aswell. Her life was filled with venture and different sights.

"I too travel from place to place though I have never traveled with a herd or companions. I've always tried to be alone cause I feared others." Sundance didn't know why she was saying these things but she continued. "I don't have a true home or anywhere to go. Going where I wish is more for me."
Celeanor
"Tisk tisk! Home is where the heart is my rosie dear!" Gully sang before the stallion could formulate a response, taking the silence as the go ahead to continue with unabashed enthusiasm. "And why would a pretty filly like you fear others? Soquili need not fear a thing in these lands! The kawani and the Great Spirit protect you all with respect to Wind Horse's love." the cub said, emphasizing it's point with waving paws.

Gradually, the bigger stallion crept closer to the bear, and when the cub finished, he swept his long tail up Gully's back, effectively shushing the youngling from further comment. Then he turned to Sundance and coughed lightly. "Don't mind Gully..."
Swampieestar
The mare chuckled and tossed her head. "You should not have to apologize. I think your companion is very charming." Her tail swished lightly in happiness until his last words. "I've just always been afraid of others. It truly has no explanation but you two seem friendly enough." Sullen green eyes became bright as she pondered.

"I've been trying to meet otheers but my travels have made it hard to keep or make friends." She looked towards the stallion. "You are lucky to have Gully with you. It gets lonely when you're a traveller."
Celeanor
Nodding his bead adorned head, Flame had to agree wholeheartedly with the mare, himself having experienced the pangs of loneliness when friends were thin, and safe havens thinner. "But you see, you make friends now, neither Gully nor myself will forget you Miss Sundance." he said solumnly, though a mischevious light glittered in the back of his faintly glowing golden eyes. Next to the stallion, Gully nodded vigoursly in agreement, though remained silent.
Swampieestar
"I am very glad." Her bright green eyes flickered with life. "I've never had real friends such as yourselves before. I can assure you that neither of you will be forgotten." Sundance could feel her heart thump in her chest in silent agreement with her. It would be a long time before their memory could even begin to fade.

"You must have been many places and travelled very hard. I have never heard another speak of where they have been before." Hooves digging into the soft dirt she smiled. "Would you mind telling me of some of your travels?"
Celeanor
Gully almost fell over himself to answer, but Flame flicked his long tail again in reminder, looking down warningly. Pouting, the white bear sat still and let the stallion speak first... for once.

Satisifed, Flame turned his eagle gaze on Sundance, the memories living again as he spoke them. "Well, this is a tale I'm sure you'll enjoy, it's of a less then graceful moment that never fails to amuse my companion here." he began, a slow smile creeping across his features.
Swampieestar
Sundance raised her brow with smie across her maw. "I am sure that it is not as bad as you say." The mind of the mare was already roaring with laughter yet she hadn't heard the story. "Please tell it. I would love to hear such a amusing tale." A soft flick of her tail and she brushed of any shyness that was left from their introduction.

She looked down to Gully. "Let your companion tell the tail since he seems so eager. Sundance had a mischevious glint in her eye as she smiled to the bear.
Celeanor
"yes yes yes! Let me let me!" the bear sang, standing up again to pat his paws against Flame's shoulder. Looking down at the cub, Flame sighed and closed his eyes, pretending to think long and hard before finally giving in. "Alright Gully, go for it... but don't enjoy it so much!!!!" he finished with a snort, tossing his head to hide the slight color on his cheeks. Gully, however, only heard the 'alright' and launched into the tale before the fiery stallion finished speaking.

"Oh oh! This is a funny one! You see, were we lost, and being as silly as he is, Flame decided he wasn't going to ask directions. Something about.." the cub paused to affect a deep baritone that vaguely resembed the stallions voice. "'Gully! I can tell east from west, north from south, all with my eyes closed! We are not lost!' I, of course, knew we were, but I was enjoying the scenery so much I didn't bother him... but then the scenery kept repeating, so after a few days I asked why the same mountain was still to the west. And he says "Gully! I told you! Thats the east!' I figured we were doomed, but it was a rather nice area... so another fews days passed, and I asked if we were there yet.."

At that Flame sighed, and mumbled something about killing the bear if the creature ever muttered those words again. Gully ignored him and continued. "Anyway, I asked him that a couple times because I thought he hadn't heard me, and right when I was about to get squished, (cause he loves me so much) we saw this BIG SUNSET! And then he said "ah ha! We have be traveling in a circle for the past week!' " at that the bear giggled. "I told him I knew that and he kinda glared at me... like he is now... and I ran really fast... but hey it's all good!"
Swampieestar
Sundance laughed violently before the bear could finish his tale. She nearly reared as she tossed her head. Her chest heaving she finally caught her breath to speak. "That certainly was an amusing tale." Green eyes fell to the stallion. "You have done even worse than me Flame. The longest I've travelled in a circle was a few minutes." The mare couldn't stop a short burst of laughter that escaped her. Soft giggles could be heard until she saw the look on the stallions face.

"Do not worry Flame." Sundance paused to once again hold back a giggle before finishing. "We have all had our moments of ungraceful measures. I fall over logs on my journeys all the time. It is just something that we must deal with...though you should have asked directions." What is it with directions that make them go crazy? She calmly stepped closer to Flame and smiled. "I still think no less of you because of it."

((Okay. I'll put this in MWord. Bye Celeanor heart ))
Celeanor
Disolving into a fit of giggles, Gully was finding it hard to breath while Flame merely stared at them both, the cub and the mare, before sighing. "Yes well... I don't make the same mistake twice..." he grumbled, flicking his long tail in mild irritation.

((gah, short x.x ))
Swampieestar
Sundance shook her head as another soft chuckle escaped her maw. "Do not worry Flame. I have made that mistake many times." Her tail swished as she tried to clam herself. "It was an honest mistake and quite an easy on to make with these woods and valleys." The mare smiled and stepped closer still to the pair. Her eyes brightened in happiness before she looked down to the laughing bear.

"You should not be laughing at you friend Gully. It was an honest mistake and I believe Flame has grown tired of your laughing." Sundance whickered and flicked her tail as she spoke. "It is starting to annoy me aswell little bear."
Celeanor

The low giggling stopped instantly, and Gully looked up at Sundance with the most pitiful expression the youngling could muster. "But but, I was only kidding..." Flame had stiffened at the mare's comment to Gully, since he was used to the cub he rarely took offense to anything, and glanced at her warningly right when Gully broke out in tears.

(( *yawns* x.x ))
Swampieestar

Sundance's features melted whe she saw the tears. "Oh no. I've done it again." The mare lowered her head and began to slowly stp closer to Gully. "I'm so sorry Gully. I didn't mean any offense and I really don't mean anything by it." She nuzzled the small bear in attempts to calm him a bit. Sundance backed a few paces when she saw Flames glance. "I didn't mean to make him cry." Her tail lay limp behind her as her head raised slowly. "Please forgive me Gully. I did not mean it." She felt as if she was pleading for her life rather than asking for forgivness.
Celeanor
Sniffing back tears when Sundance nuzzled Gully's pelt, the young white cub looked up at her with wide watery eyes, and nodded once before slinking closer to her and settling between her legs.

"I suppose your forgiven.." Flame said sardonically, eyeing the bear with a slightly critical glance before he sighed.

((cute centaur! and cute lineart swampie ^^))
Swampieestar
Sundance sighed as the little bear settled between her legs. "I truely am sorry but I'm happy that I am forgiven." She nuzzled the little bear again. "I promise not to do it again." Her tail swished in relief and she finally let go of her breath. Looking to Flame her features melted. The mare coughed lightly and smiled weakly. "Gully really is a wonderful companion. You're lucky Flame."

Her tail swished as she lifted her head from Gully's white fur. "I give anything for a companion like him."
Celeanor

Gully was fast falling asleep, and with the sudden vision of having to carry the bear back to the teepee, Flame snorted. "Yes well, I'm sure you'll find that companion my dear." the tall stallion said, his gaze still locked on the bear, who looked up at him sleepily.
Swampieestar
"Your companion seems tired. Have you two been walking long?" Sundance smiled and nudged the little bear lightly. "You shouldn't go to sleep out in the open Gully. Who knows what creatures are out there not that we would let anything happen." The white mare looked to Flame. "Where were you headed Flame? I hope you were not in any hurry."
Celeanor

Shifting his gaze back the Sundance, the fiery stallion shrugged lightly. "We were only exploring the outer reaches of Kawani territory, but I'm afraid we must be headed back to the teepee. We left Tai alone by himself for a bit longer then planned, and the poor lad must be going quite mad by now." he said, glancing over his shoulder towards the mountain foothills where the two stallions, the bear, and the indian girl made their home.

Gully attempted to stay awake longer, it's violet eyes taking on a strange filmy quality as the cub blinked rapidly.
Swampieestar
Sundance smiled and slowly began to back away. "Very well then. I woudn't want your friend going mad." The mare ws happy that she had met others for once but sad to see them go. "I hope to see you two again sometime."

((Gah. It's short...))
Celeanor

Flame snorted again, this time in amusement, "Oh you'll see us again, we have the strange ability to be recurring nightmares." he said jokingly as Gully finally woke up enough to stand on all four white paws. Seeing that, Flame sketched a quick bow, and nuzzled the mare's neck reassuringly. "So until then, fair skies and happy trails my dear."
Swampieestar
Sundace smiled as he nuzzled her. "And to you my dear friends." She bowed her head and turned away from the mountains before darting off.

My first complete rp in Soquili whee

Would you ike to start Polar?

Desukyun

Desukyun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:21 pm
Pages 2925-2932
Swampieestar
Sundance was past heaven. For the first time she had actually made friends. Her hooves pounded into the soft dirt and the thundering mimicked her heart. It seemed to beat faster and faster as she thought of the prospect of finding more friends. The small mare tossed her head as she ran. Hooves carving half-moons into the soil. Tail flaring behind her she kicked bucked. It wasn't normal for her to show her happiness in such a way but she couldn't help herself from acting like a yearling. The bright feathers fought to stay against her body and the cuffs jingled with an utter modesty. She was truey happy for the first time in quite sometime.

Nothing could have brought Sundance down from what she was feeling even as she skidded to a stop at a cliff. The mare looked over and saw waves lap at the shore shaping the cliff face into what ever it pleased. She seemed mezmerized by the waves but heard the wonderful calls of the gulls around her. She was hoping that she could meet another someday.

((Okay Polar. I finished.))
-Polar-
Orchu spashled through the ocean; waves swarming past him to the sandy shore of the beach. It had been a hot day and the ebony stallion had felt like a dip in the ocean would suit him. The water was a refreshing temperature; not too cold but just perfect. As Orchu centered out of the water onto the shore he shook his coat to remove some of the dripping residue. The beaming sun would evaporate the rest of the moisture from his coat, mane and tail in due time. Noticing the ocean tide had carried him to a rocky section of the beach Orchu snorted indignantly. To get back to the forest and such he would have to walk a long ways back along the beach; for only raptured cliffs stood before him. Orchu flipped his mane and in a second his powerful wings were outsretched; flapping wildly and carrying him straight up. As he reached the height of the cliff he gently glided down to reach the barren rock. Orchu trotted away from the edge; for he had a slight fear of heights dispite his wings; and of course he would never admit it. His steel blue eyes scanned the edge of the cliff and he caught sight of a mare with a light cream coat. He noticed green feathers upon her curly pink mane and tail. Perking his ears up he neight lightly to her; but dared not approach the cliff's edge.

{{Eek sorry I was eating pie.}}
Swampieestar
Sundance looked down at the rocks before lifting her head and saw something she had never seen before. A brilliant black stallion with bright blue markings. The mare gasped when she saw large wings protruding from his shoulders. She whinnied in suprised at seeing such a creature. Knowing that she was starring and being quite rude she gained her composure and caught her breath. She stepped a foot closer feeling her body shudder as she approached. "Hello." Sundance could feel chills going up her spine which normally happened when she met others. His wings frightened and amazed her as she took another step. "Are those wings?"
-Polar-
Orchu pawed uneasily at the ground and frowned slightly when he noticed the mare staring at him. She took a step towards; although Orchu stood still, swishing his braided tail. The stallion bowed his head as she greeted him. Bringing his head back up he replied, "Hi. My name is Orchu." Orchu regarded the mare curiously; for she seemed to be caught between an expression of awe and fear. Yet the stallion was having difficulting pinpointing which of the emotions her condition currently was. As she inquired about he wings he restled them uncomfortably at he sides. "Yes..." He responded dully. Slowly he extended his left wing; the silver tips glistening slightly. "The ocean is amazing to watch from up here on the cliff isn't it?" He laughed dryly. "It is particularly mesmirizing when the sun is setting though; when all the sunlight is reflected upon the water. Creates the most beautiful effect..." Orchu's words drifted off as he tried imagining a sunset unsuccessfully in his mind. Although he had watched many a sunsets from this very cliff he could not focus on any clearly in his head.
Swampieestar
Sundance watched Orchu uncurl his wing. The silver tips sparkled in her green eyes. The mare smiled and bowed her head. "My name is Sundance." A lock of her mane fell from on side of her neck to the other. He was quite impressive. "It must be wonderful to have wings. I would give anything to have them." Sundance looked to the sunset and let her eyes gloss over in her own dream state. "To be able to go anywhere and to see where that ocean actually goes." Her eyes brightened once again. "Just to be able to think that I could touch the sun or skim over the clouds would be wonderful." As her world ended the mare shook the dream from her head and looked to Orchu. "I've always loved sunsets. The way that it could shine as bright as day as if the sun did not know that it was begining to set and it would soon be night."
-Polar-
Orchu grinned fondly at the mare standing before him. "My pleasure to meet your acquitance Sundance. Lovely name. I hardly know you but it seems the name suits you well." He recoiled he wing back to his side. "Yes; it is wonderful. However lately you see I have begun to take wings for granted. I have taken to flying places rather than walking; amazing my feathers haven't fallen out due to over usage." He chuckled lightly and watched as the mare's eyes glossed over in a dazed state. Orchu listened closely to Sundance's anology and nodded as she finished. "Very true. The sunset is a most impressive transition into the darkness of night. The moon however twinkles with reknown beauty I have come to admire. Stars are most miraculous as well." He stated breathlessly.
Swampieestar
Sundance admired the stallion as she analysed his thoughts. "Wouldn't we all use our wings more than we should. I know that mine would be mere stubs when I no longer had use for them." Her lips pulled back into a smile. "It isn't something that is punishable Orchu." Soon she listened to his observation of the stars and sighed. "The stars are beautiful as well. I watch them closely because I am most afraid of the darkness." She smiled weakly and chuckled. "The stars and moon are precious to me for they are my only light when it is hard to see. Forests are hard to navigate in the dark." The mare was still looking at his shimmering wings before she met his gaze.
-Polar-
Orchu nodded thoughtfully. "Perhaps we would. Mere stubs eh? I would be utterly devestated if that were the fate of my wings." He snorted indignatly to emphasize his displeasure of the notion. As he nticed her smiling; Orchu began to laugh. "Yes well lucky me that it isn't punishable I can assure you!" The stallion frowned slighty. "You fear the dark Sundance? I can't comprhend in what manor it would be frightening." He added thoughtfully. "I myself enjoy the dark; the world is particularlly silent and basking withheld glory during the night. The moon and stars shine with radiance." Orchu stomped his back hoof as a sudden twitching in his leg irked him. "Why would one bother journeying through the forest at night... have you gotten lost in the forest before at night?" He asked with a hint of caution in his tone; for if the circumstance prior mentioned had happened to the mare Orchu wished not to upset her.
Swampieestar
Sundance wondered about having wings and what it would entail. "I'm sure that your wings will be fine. I too would be devestated for you have such magnificent wings." Her eyes scanned his wings once again and sighed. I would love to have his wings. Green eyes went dull and wide when he asked her. She hadn't wanted to think about it but it wasn't as if he had meant to stir it up. "When I was a foal I became lost during the night. I kept wandering and wandering blindly through the forest hoping to find a way out but to no avail. The forest and this post are all I know now. I haven't been able to find a way through it since. I know I will one loose this fear one day but it is still a haunting to me." She finished her story with a snort. "But it doesn't matter to me anymore. I've learned to love my forest home though I know the dangers of it now." Sundance looked to Orchu as if to show that she hadn't been offended by his question.
-Polar-
Orchu tensed as he noticed Sundance's eyes growing wide. For he honestly didn't mean to make her upset and relive and past traumas during nightly events. He listened carefully to her story as she told him about her experience. He frowned when she finished. "So you have never ventured back through the forest to the village? What about your human? Do you live with her in a teepee in the forest or does she ive in the village?" For Orchu didn't mean to be so insistant and possibly degrading upon the mare but his curiousity was getting the better of him. "If you wish and have the time I can perhaps lead you through the forest now; as the sun is setting I may be able to help you in the dark? I have come to know these forests very well even at night." Orchu wished he would be able to help the mare in any way possible.
Swampieestar
Sundance chuckled. "She is a wanderer as am I. We run into eachother now and then but we are not as close to eachother as we should be but she gave me these feather so others would know that we were together in some way." She shook her mane to emphasize the green feather within it. "I am normally fine in the dark as long as I don't wander too far. The village is too crowded for me to go to." Feeling something tingle in her stomach she turned to him. "I want to know more about you. Where did you come from with such intricate markings?" She stepped closer to him to nspect the blue markings. "They are so beautiful."
-Polar-
Orchu frowned. "It is a shame that you and her have not bonded; for I have no idea what I would do with out my human, Polar. It is nice though she was able to give you such decorative feathers. Yes, the village is rather crowded. I do not go there often, not that I ever have need to go there. Polar and I live together in a teepee up in the mountains." He sighed fondly picturing the teepee in his mind. Orchu frowned upon Sundance's questions. "Well the first distinct memory I have was the day Polar found me in my basket. It was dark in my basket so I don't know wether I had the markings or not when I was in it; however upon escaping the woven confines of my basket I emerged with my marking and wings." Orchu smirked when the mare complemented him. "Why thank you. Your marking upon your hind quarter ir rather unique. Does it symbolize anything?" The stallion inquired.
Swampieestar
Sundance listened to the stallion talk of his human. Orchu's words made her feel empty and lonely inside. "My Swampie is aquiring a Teepee soon and she promised to seek me out when she does." Her demeanor brightened when he asked of her own marking. "I am not sure. I too found it when I emerged from my basket. I do not believe that it means anything nor is it very flattering but it is mine just the same." The mare flicked her tail as she thought of something else to say. "Do you have a female waiting for you back at your Teepee." She normally asked others this in the fear that she was keeping them from reaching their destination. She hated to be a bother.
-Polar-
Orchu frowned as he noticed the lonely expression tainted Sundance's features. "Oh really? Well that's great! Then you and her can live together and bond more." He nodded and smiled. Orchu chuckled. "I think the marking is very flattering if you don't mind me saying so! Looks like a bunch of hearts circling around a small dot." He tilted his head as his eyes stayed upon her unusual marking."A female?" Orchu frowned again slightly and tilted one ear back. "Are you asking as in a mate?" The stallion wondered where the question came from; for it was random.
Swampieestar
Sundance brightened and the exression lifet her face. "Finally I can be with her and we won't have to search for eachother anymore." The mare laughed at what he said about her mark. "I have no idea what it is. I think it's a flower or something but it could be hearts." Her jaw nearly dropped when he frowned at her question. "I was just curious. I hate keeping people from going places or being a bother..." Sundance looked away from a moment seemingly contemplated her response. "You seemed anxious but it was probably just my imagination."
-Polar-
Orchu nodded. "It could be a flower. Although if it is I wonder what kind of flower it represents." Orchu raised his eyebrow sardonically at the mare. "What do you mean keep people from going places and such? I was just confused about the question. However; yes I do have a mate. Her name is Kasumi. Do you have a mate?" The mare was suddenly becoming very confusing; Orchu didn't feel anxious in the least. He sighed wearily and swished his tail.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Reserved...  

Desukyun

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:58 pm
King came to the clearing for anibble but was hoping that no one would be there after what he did yesterday. But he spottd the one mare he would now feel a little weiry about. Sundance was there and he didnt know what to say, so he just went about eating the grass in the area he now stood in.

(( hope you dont mind swampie))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:22 pm
Sundace looked up from her meal and glared at King. She wasn't in the mood to deal with the stallion but didn't want to be rude. "What you did yesterday was unexceptable King. You know that I hate arrogance..." her normally smooth voice was rocking with a slight temper.  

Desukyun

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:29 pm
I wasnt trying to be arrogant and i am sorry for yesterday, its most likely the reason i've had to move around alot...." Kings voice trailed off as he didnt look up. He didnt seem proud or anything he was just there.

" And im sorry that i've upset you.... if you like i can just go..." Kings head was hanged low as he continued to think.

Teepees

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff