Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:04 am
Meta Chapter 5: Invasion

Preparing for the Worst

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:33 am
Visiting a Soldier

For the last few years there was very little in Eira's life that didn't revolve around her troupe. She had poured all of her time and energy into it, making sure that those that she found would have their place in it even if they weren't exactly keen on being there in the case of Sinny. It was her dream, her life, and now it seemed to pale in comparison to what was going on around her. She had gone from troupe mistress to someone who was doing what she could to help as far as wounded soldiers went. It wasn't her dream, really it was more like a nightmare at times, but it felt as though it were a rather good way to spend her time. She wasn't a fighter by nature, it was why she hired on Gyuri, nor was she a healer like her brother was. In fact what she could do was a bit limited and yet it seemed to help, not that she was too terribly surprised. From what she had seen no matter how grave their injuries having a pretty girl there to hold their hands, chat with them, and otherwise lift their spririts did wonders. Injured or not men would always be men, which at least made perking them up a little easier for her.

Giving a smile she walked over to one of her favorite patients, moving to settle down next to the handsome man, or at least handsome from what she could see. He was wrapped up in a lot of bandages after all, "Good afternoon, my handsome warrior! How are you fairing today?" She asked, leaning over so that he would be able to see her with his good eye. He really was a tough one, he'd fought so hard she had heard, held off the Obans as others retreated, making sure they got away. It was brave of him, if a little foolhardy, but Eira kept that thought to herself. Better that her patient didn't know what she felt about his decision to stay behind when said choice had left him in such a terrible state. She wondered if it was the fate of hero types to end up roughed up, a question she didn't really want the answer to. She'd rather assume he just had bad luck and not all those who wanted to protect others would end up in all roughed up.

Zsiga gave a bit of a laugh, "Handsome warrior, huh? I think that might be a bit of a stretch with how I am sure I look at the moment, but I am going to take it since it's someone as lovely as you saying it." He said, giving a smile when she took his hand in hers, giving it a squeeze, "You make me feel as though I actually am the handsome sort, I thank you for that."

Eira gave a bit of a chuckle as she lifted his hand up carefully, not wanting to tweak any of his wounds, and gave the back of his hand a kiss, "Given the growing legends that are circling around you these days Zsiga, I think that there is no other that can rival you. I am sure the ladies will flock to your side once you are feeling better." She didn't much care for the idea of sharing him, but it wasn't as though he were a member of her troupe so she couldn't exactly claim him as her own now could she? Just because she spent time with him, trying to perk him up during the healing period, didn't give her such a claim either.

The man couldn't help but to laugh, "If you say so. I don't mind the idea of a harem of women flocking to my side, I quite certain it's every man's dream, but we will see what happens once I am back on my... ahh, foot." He glanced downward at the leg that had been removed at the knee, the damage to it too severe for it to be saved. He gave a lopsided smile before he said, "I know that people think that what I did was stupid but it was worth it, I wanted to help my fellow fighters to escape. I think I was able to hold the Obans off well enough, was able to help our side when it came to retreating, I lost much but I protected more." It was something he needed to remind himself of so that he didn't think too hard on what he'd lost. A leg, an eye, and the various other wounds he'd gotten, it was all worth it in the end knowing that those he'd fought alongside were able to survive.

"I might think it a foolhardy idea, standing up against the whole of Oban army yourself, but it is something that one can admire and be in awe of as well. It was brave of you." Eira said, brave and stupid, but she left the last bit off the end. She didn't want to tease him too much after all, not when he was probably beating himself up enough about it as it was. Not to mention the permanent damage... the poor thing. She did hope that he found someone who would be able to take care of him even after he left this place, at least until he was able to learn to compensate and move on with his life. At least there were women who dug scars she thought to herself, he would do fine.

Letting his good eye sink closed Zsiga asked, "Tell me again about your plans for your troupe? It sounds nice, I think I would like to come watch you guys in action sometime." He sounded a touch sleepy at the moment, something that made Eira smile, still holding his hand with one of hers, reaching out with the other to sooth back his hair.

"Alright, I will tell you all about my plans again if you really want to hear about it again." Her story telling was likely to cause him to doze off but that would be a good thing. He needed his rest after all. In fact she had barely started to talk, telling him about those in the group that she had found so far, those that she wanted to get in her group, and what sorts that she was still looking for, and already he was snoozing quietly beside her. Eira couldn't help but to laugh, "You know you are special, Zsiga, you are the only man who will ever get away with falling asleep while I am talking." She informed the snoozing man before she eased his hand down to his side, giving it a little pat.

She would stay with him a moment more, to make sure that he was resting comfortably, but after that she was going to return to what she had been doing as far as making the rounds went. She knew that she couldn't entertain the same person all day, she had to given the others attention too. Zsiga just got the distinction of the one she spent the most time with, likely since he was bed ridden at the present time. He just needed more company was all, it didn't mean that she didn't chat with others. Once she was certain that he was sleeping deeply, in a way would promote healing, she pushed to her feet. Giving her clothing a quick brushing off she headed on her way. There were likely other brave soldiers that were seeking an audience with her, she had become quite popular these days.

Really, if only Sinny would consider coming with her, she was sure that they could bring up the morale of even more people! Sinny didn't seem as keen on the idea though, more the sort that like to stay away from such social interaction. It made her curious what sort of job Sinny would end up with but only time would tell she supposed.

(( Word Count: 1336 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:37 pm
Class Quest 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:22 pm
Tale Camp
The End

Eira: 7 (+ 7 from Jacin) ( used for 2 RP/Solo )

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 am
Lost!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:39 am
Annoying Person

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:16 am
The Needs of the Group

Eira couldn't say that she was all that surprised when, after a week had passed, that Myrsky hadn't returned despite her open invitation to do so. The young man with the unfriendly streak had proven quite thoroughly that he didn't want to be a part of a group like the one that she lead. It was a bit of a bother, though less because she really wanted him and more because she'd learned that there were actually people out there that disliked groups like theirs. It was strange to her, the idea that people might actually dislike fun so much. Maybe he was just allergic to fun she thought to herself, tapping a finger against her painted lips.

It was a good lesson to learn, that not everyone would be so easily swayed by her charms... though it was definitely the sort of lesson she disliked learning. She much preferred men who could be won over with a kind word and a wink from her and Myrsky was most definitely not one of those people. No, he seemed to systematically go through various members of the group and decided that he didn't like any of them. Makani due to his weird sense of humor, Gyuri because he had carried Myrsky back against his will to get healed, and then Eira herself because she was a dancer. Apparently dancers being all loud and happy wasn't something that appealed to him. She could only imagine the sort of woman he would end up with, some sort of meek thing that followed quietly along at his heels, the sort of woman that Eira had no time for. If a woman wanted to be a part of this group they needed a spine! They needed to be tough, they needed to be... well, like Sinny.

She was the sort that did well enough here, the sort that Eira really could use more of around. She wasn't an entertainer but she was still very useful, very much like a second in command for Gyuri, only Sinny used magic instead of fists to defend the group. Eira couldn't help but to wonder what was keeping Sinny here other then her brother Borra. She wondered if the other Zenan girl was actually starting to enjoy herself a little? Maybe enjoying the job that she had been given? It was hard to tell with her at times given that she often times had a more serious look about her that made her far from entertainer quality. Eira had a feeling that Sinny would probably prefer to punch a person in the face as opposed to flirting with them, something Eira actually found to be a bit amusing. She just hoped that Sinny never actually went about decking someone for no reason... though she could feel free to punch as many people as she wanted if she had good reason, she was a guardian of the group after all. Eira felt that leaving the punching of those who got rowdy to Gyuri and Sinny was likely for the best so long as Sinny didn't take that freedom too far.

Starting forward Eira set about walking around the camp, giving each person she walked by a smile and a greeting. The place really was filling up, wasn't it? Not just the core members anymore but also lots of others that they had picked up along the way. There were other entertainers of various sorts, other people that would help to fill out the group and build the inn once they made it to where they were heading. She was almost giddy looking around at the people, but as she took them all in, gathered around a large fire, chatting and laughing, she realized that it wasn't just an inn that they needed. Let's see, so what else was needed?

Letting her eyes close as she thought about it, picturing the land that they were going to be moving to very soon. The inn was, of course, priority number one, but after that she could use a nice bunk house for her people, one with enough beds, or maybe hammocks, for everyone. It would need at least two large and open rooms, one for the men and one for the women. That way they would nice and comfortable, would be able to enjoy their down time and their rest. On top of the bunk house they were going to need a barn, one that would house the various animals that were a part of the group as well as extra stalls to house the pets of any travelers that came to the place. She was alright with little things, those like her sprite Flurry, going into the inn, but bigger things like Gyuri's capramel weren't going to muck up her inn!

Opening her eyes once more she started forward, her skirts swishing around her ankles, giving a thoughtful sound. She was going to have to bring that up the next time she gathered the core group together, to run their other needs by the them. If they knew what was needed then they would be able to plan for it since they would need to gather the materials for the extra buildings though, until the inn itself was finished, camping in the tents they had would continue to work well enough for everyone. Giving a smile she continued with her walk, again greeting those who she passed by. She knew each person in her group by name, cared for all of them, and had a place for all of them when it came to the shows that they put on.

The shows were small ones, meant to entertain travelers that passed by, but once they settled down they would be able to do larger shows. It would be great! Giving a happy sound in her throat she walked along, working on completing her lap around the camp, to cover the ground, and get back to her own tent. Before she was able to sit down and get some rest she'd check on everyone else, make sure they were all content and relaxed, and then and only then would she relax herself. Being in charge meant putting the others first, which was quite the change from how she was when she was younger. She liked this though, her new and more mature self, and it wasn't as though being a more friendly and caring woman had done anything but get her that many more fans. That made it a win win if you asked Eira.

(( Word Count: 1092 ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:55 pm
So I Just Go With You?

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:30 am
Confession Time

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:47 am
Plans for the Future

Eira was sitting on a log in front of the in progress inn with her eyes locked on the pretty pink bracelet that she was currently wearing. It wasn't a color that she tended to wear, instead going for colors that went better with her coloration. Still, it was a gift from a very sweet boy, one that had confessed to her, and while she was unable to return his feelings she wouldn't deny the gift. He'd put a lot of hard work into it, she could tell just by looking at it. It was thoughtful and pretty, something that she would treasure because Chandra really was such a kind young man. Were he a few years older then maybe he'd of had a chance with her, even if he wasn't exactly her 'dream man'. As it was though she felt a bit like she was robbing the cradle going after someone as young as Chandra, as sweet as he was.

Of course, now that she was thinking on it, she'd yet to really find anyone that fit her 'dream man' description from when she was younger. A respected member of the Ice Tribe, one the around the size of Gyuri, who completely doted on her, one that was a skillful hunter, and someone that didn't mind her flirting with others since it was a part of her job. Finding a man like that seemed as though it would be nearly impossible, which was a shame, especially nowadays. She really could use a man about now, not that she saw anything about her job as troupe mistress as difficult, nor did she exactly need a man to help her out when it came to getting her inn built either. In fact what she found herself really thinking about in terms of what she needed for a man was something a bit more... intimate.

Not that she was exactly looking for a live in lover either, more like she found herself looking at all she'd built, between the troupe and the inn that was coming together, and realized that she wouldn't be able to lead forever. An heir, that was what she really needed. Not something that women normally found themselves in need of, it was more of a man thing, but given the troupe was hers it was Eira herself that was going to need someone to take over one day, a child of her own blood would be best, someone trained from birth to take over and lead. She could train the little one to follow in her stead and be a dancer, as well as the new troupe leader, it really would be perfect! Of course therein lay a problem, she may very well have a lot of people who she could flirt with, but were there any she trusted with a task such as that? To find someone to help her to produce an heir?

It couldn't be just any man, that was for sure, she wanted someone specific, someone as beautiful as her, or at least the male equivalent, someone she liked well enough, someone that wouldn't get underfoot when it came time to teach their child. The last thing she wanted was some muscle head that would decide that his son or daughter should learn to fight or use some sort of weapon when Eira had other plans for her heir. It was a thought that had her humming to herself for a moment before she sighed, "This will be difficult to figure out." She murmured to herself. Not as though she had to rush though, there was no way she'd be getting herself knocked up before her inn was built. No, when it came time for that step in her life it would only be after her inn was built and she had a nice, comfortable, and safe place to be pregnant in.

She'd seen more then her fair share of dangerous people and things in her life to know that a safe place was needed when one was in such a condition, sort of like a bird wanting a nest she supposed. Not that she would really let anyone refer to her as a bird save for herself... well, unless it was in a complimentary manner since there were a lot of beautiful birds in the world. Pushing the thought aside she leaned back on the log she was sitting on a bit, fiddling with the bracelet she'd been given by Chandra. A shame that he was far too young, she might have asked him, but best to find someone more mature. Besides, if she were to ask that sort of favor from him she was almost certain that he would blush himself to death. Sure, he could flirt with her and give her gifts, but more serious matters, how would such a young man react? No, no, it would be someone older, someone who understood better what she was looking for.

Letting her eyes flicker across those around her she debated it for a moment. Was there anyone amongst the troupe that she trusted enough? Only two came to mind and instantly she knew that they were both useless in that manner. Borra was far too immature and childish himself for such a task and Gyuri was far to smitten with Borra. Not to mention that if she asked either it might ruin their chances with each other, something that she refused to risk. The two would likely be happy with one another if Gyuri would say something or Borra wasn't so stupidly oblivious. So they were right out. A shame that Sinny wasn't a man, she'd likely be a perfect candidate she thought to herself, debating over the others that were close to her, those she liked, that might work.

One option came to mind, but it was a bit on the iffy side, he was married after all. Was that a favor that she could ask of him? Of his husband? Would it be far too much? Worried that it would be she decided that maybe that would work either, that maybe she needed to instead think about looking for someone outside of the troupe. Perhaps there was someone from back home that she might be able to ask? There were a lot of handsome hunters in her home town after all. She would definitely have to think about it when the time for such things grew closer, as it was they barely had a shell of the inn built. Once more had been accomplished, once the inn had been built and the out buildings started, then she would revisit her desire for an heir. The thought was filed away for the time behind and once it was Eira leaned forward to join the conversation once more now that she was done thinking on important things that were set in the distant future.

(( Word Count: 1150 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:01 am
Fluttering Feelings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:25 am
Scaly Fanboy

It had been a long day, the sort that had everyone in the troupe working hard, Eira included. The inn was coming along nicely and the grounds were being prepared for the bunks and the stable. Everything was coming along well, something that had Eira's mood quite high. Especially given that she had been able to chat with Viveka and he'd agreed to help her to produce an heir to lead the troupe in the future, provided of course that Natsu had no issues with it. She didn't want to be a bother to a loving, happy couple after all, not when she cared about them both. No, her desire for an heir wasn't something that she would allow to harm the couple. If it wasn't alright with Natsu then she would merely have to start the search anew, though she worried that there wouldn't be as good a match out there since Viveka was likely the only one that would help her out with the little one when he came to visit.

After a long, hard day of work, Eira was heading for a temporary bath that they had set up, wanting nothing more then to soak away the dirt and soreness of the day. Spotting the area that they had built with the help of Makani's magic where the river flowed into a separate area, one built from rocks that they had gathered from the grounds that they had prepared for their buildings. It was free of fish and other river dwelling creatures, making it ideal for those who wanted to enjoy a bath in peace. That being Eira at the moment. After giving the area a once over she stripped down. She folded up her clothing and set it aside carefully. From there she braided her hair and then twisted it up into a thick bun to keep it out of the water. Once she had her hair in place she headed down the smooth, stone steps, and into the water. Sinking down into it up to her chin the Zenan woman have a happy sound, "Ahh, that's nice." She said in a purring tone of voice, her golden eyes sinking closed. This was right where she wanted to be, especially the way that the water flowed through the pool in a swirling manner.

Leaning against the side of the pool she let herself rest up. At least that was the plan until she heard a strange shuffling sound, one that caused her to sit up, looking around the area, "Hello?" She called out, wondering if someone had followed her down from the inn, Gyuri or Sinny, perhaps? They might be trying to find her to ask one question or another, something to do with the inn or something else that the group had in the works, even about the schedule for the entertainment? She didn't see anyone and nobody was calling back to her... which worried her a bit. What in the world was going on? Was someone really stupid enough to stalk her down here? She actually hoped not because that meant that she would need to scream and if she screamed then Gyuri would show up to murder someone... or at least he'd toss them head long into the water. Either way it wouldn't go well.

Eira gave a little shrug of her shoulders, settling down into the water once more, eyes sinking closed, before she called out, "You had better just head back in the direction you came from if you have nothing important to talk with me about." She wasn't in the mood for peeping at the moment, not when she was wanting to relax. People could fawn over her later she thought to herself. When she didn't hear anyone replying, and no more shuffling, she decided that whoever it was had decided to listen to her orders. Good, that would allow her to just relax and enjoy her bath in peace. That was the plan at least until there was a giant SPLASH in the pool across from her, sending waves her way, "Augh! What in the... I swear to Chi that I will strangle you myself you..." Eira's words seemed to trail off when she saw the monster that was in the pool, starring at her with beady blue eyes.

There was a long, stretched out moment of silence between herself and the monster... which was then followed up by her screaming bloody murder. Scrambling out of the pool she grabbed up her things, barely able to wrap her skirt around herself enough to cover all the important bits before she was on her way back toward the inn at full speed. The scream, of course, drew attention from not only those staying at the inn but the various troupe members, all of them coming out of the inn or their tents to see what was going on. It was quite the sight to behold, one that would be talked about in stories for sometime to come, of Eira racing toward the inn with little but a skirt wrapped around her being chased by a rather enamored looking snaptrotter. Where the thing had come from, nobody knew, guesses would range from it swimming up the rivers from Matori, that it was part of a caravan but got lost, or a pet that wandered off from its master.

All that people knew for certain was that it wanted nothing more then to follow Eira around, it's giant tail wagging, and she wasn't at all amused. She was all well and fine with the various members of the troupe having their pets, provided those pets knew there place, where they belonged, but Eira wasn't interested in having one herself. Flurry, her sprite, was different, he was special, tiny, and loyal... but a snaptrotter wasn't a sprite, it was big and brutish, and it wouldn't listen! To say that she wasn't in any way, shape, or form entertained by it's sudden and 'undying attention' was a great understatement.

(( Word Count: 1003 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 am
Chapter 7: Sauti & Zena

Eira: 4

~ 4 Shop Items: Veil x 1, Hair Ornament x 1, Nail & Body Paint x 1, Ring x 1 (4)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:27 am
Preparations Begin Now

Eira hummed to herself as she stepped into her room, looking around the space that she had in a thoughtful manner before she looked to Flurry who was hovering nearby to her, "I think that I am going to have to have things rearranged a bit, huh? I need room in here for a baby bed after all." Lifting a hand she rested it on her stomach which was still flat at the moment, but there were in fact signs of life growing within her. It wasn't something she'd have been able to figure out herself, she lacked that sort of power, but there was one among the group who had been able to do it. The look on Makani's face, it had been rather priceless to say the least. The manner in which his mouth dropped open, his eyes going wider then she'd ever seen, and the stammering, it was all quite glorious indeed. Now to see the reactions from the rest of the troupe, Sinny especially.

Giving a little chuckle she said to the sprite, "I will also need to see about getting some clothing for the little one as well. While I might be alright when it comes to sewing my own things it's completely different to do so for someone so tiny as a baby." Not something that she'd be able to do without at least a few articles of clothing to use as a comparison and a pattern. Given some to use as templates she'd be able to make some clothing for her child, pretty things worthy of the heir to her troupe she thought to herself, tapping a finger against her lips. There was a lot to do but she also knew that she had plenty of time to get those things done, to prepare for when her baby arrived. Given that she'd just discovered that she was with child, and given that she wasn't showing yet, that meant she had months to go.

She was looking about her room, back up a couple steps when she stepped on something that caused her to stumble a couple steps, "What in the name of Chi...?" Turning she looked down at what was sitting on the floor, then followed the tail to rest of Branko who was laying half under her bed, as though trying to hide from her view. Lifting a hand she rubbed her temples, "Branko... I thought I told you not to come into my room..." She said, wishing that she was strong enough to grab him by the tail and eject him from her room as she had the sailscale that had invaded a few days back. No such luck though, the beast was massive which was what made him such a bother. There was no tossing him out, not for her at least, and instead she had to get a staff and jab at him until he left, grumbling all the while. She considered doing so at the moment but decided against it. She had better things to do then chase her stalker off at the moment. Later perhaps.

"You're lucky that I have better things to do then herd you out of my room." She decided, watching as Branko then came shuffling out from under the bed, as though he realized he wasn't getting thrown out. Instead Eira settled down on his back, legs crossed, looking over the room, "You know, for the most part, that I am not really interested in keeping something like you about. At the same time I feel that you could be useful. I mean who would mess with my baby if it were guarded by a beast like you. If you could be trained to do a job like that I might give you a special pass into the inn." She'd have to see about finding a trainer for the beast, to make sure that it made a good guard dog sort.

Branko gave a rumbling sound under Eira but didn't move. It seemed as though he was content even though he was being as a piece of furniture. Just the fact that he was getting attention from Eira seemed to please the big beast like nothing else. It pleased her as well because she didn't have to battle with the snaptrotter in any manner. Patting a hand against the beast's head she said, "I think that while I am ordering furniture and clothing for the baby that I am also going to look for a trainer for you. I don't know where you came from, but I will be sure to make full use of you. Chi wouldn't have sent you to me if there wasn't a reason for it." She'd dealt with the creature stalking her like some sort of overly obsessed fan to this point and meant to make him pull his own considerable weight.

After giving a thoughtful hum Eira pushed herself to her feet, stretching out all over, then said, "Alright, we can't just stand around doing nothing all day. If we are going to get ready for the baby then we need to work toward getting everything together starting now." They wouldn't be able to get it done in a day but now was a good time to get started. Not to mention that she would really need to tell the others about this. The only one that knew at the moment was Makani after all and that had been due to his magical powers alone. Were it not for that he'd of been in the dark as well, just as the others in the troupe were. Eira hadn't seen a reason to tell them , not until she knew that she was actually carrying. She didn't want to get her hopes up, or bring anyone else into it, not until she knew after all. Now that she had confirmation that she was carrying her heir to be she felt as though she could start to tell.. well, everyone that would listen. Her child, the heir to the troupe, was certain to be the most beautiful child in the world.

"Come on then you brute, time to get moving. I am never one to sit around for long and now that I am carrying I can't afford to do so. Especially since I am sure to slow down more and more the bigger that I get." Meaning she had to get everything done that she could before she got heavy... and once she did then she'd just have to put the others to work. How fun would it be to volunteer Sinny for such a task? A thought that just made her chuckle as she left her room, Branko shuffling behind her, his tail wagging.

(( Word Count: 1123 ))

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:52 am
Wandered Too Far

◈ Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash