Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:55 pm
Arturia Angel "Wolf" Alessandra Pendragon

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel looked around the round table the room itself was thick with history and when she looked she saw it the portraits of uther and arthur pendragon " i am another one" she said with a tone that was both gracious and sad each pendragon had there own tragedy and now it was her turn she didn't know what she felt more like confusion but she was happy she sat at the throne of pendragon she looked at the round table " this is were all the knights sat each one equal to the other how can i fill in his shoes i was never meant to have excalibur now i have it its all a blurr" she said as she rubbed her head

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 pm

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

User Image

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

Merlin walked down the hall to see a door ajar and looked inside. as he saw Arturia walking around the table, he walked in quietly "you know i may not have all my memories of you ... but i do know your going to be a great king"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:16 am

User Image

Angel jumped a little then looked at merlin " im no king no one follows an assassin like me i wanted to become a knight so badly but the templars wouldn't let me and if i become a king i can no longer be an assassin these people need a king but im not Arthur i wasnt born a royal i don't know the first thing about being king what should i do" arturia sounded lost and confused but she was happy maybe she could be the knight she always wanted to be ruling masayaf and camelot at the same time that would be wonderfull to her

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 am

User Image

"Artie ... let me tell you something my mentor Gaius once told me: 'when the mind cannot decide, listen to the heart' ... that's what i'm telling you now ... you are the heir to the throne of Camelot ... and even though i don't remember, i know that you are and will be, a great king" he said with a kind smile

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

User Image

Angel looked " grandfather thats what they said about uther but he was no great king he slaughtered innocent becuase he thought purging magic from the world was right im nothing like him but my parent weren't the greatest either but i have so many lives on in my hands if i become king grand father can u really say i'll be a great king" she thought to herself " fine grand father i will be king of camelot not queen i make myself clear i will be king of camelot" she said with a smile

[  

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm

User Image

as Merlin heard her call him grandfather, he felt another memory

an old Merlin and young Arturia were sitting in silence in a room "come on now ... you can't let what people say to you get to you if you do then you end up believing them" he said as the younger Arturia looked away sadly. a flash forward and she was being bullied by a gang using magic. before they could attack her, Merlin appeared in front of them and without a gesture, without a word, without even moving, the gang was knocked back with tremendous force and went scattered through a wall. Merlin then turned to the terrified Arturia and picked her up in his arms and carried her to his study where a cake with four candles on it was on the table "you didn't think i wouldn't know your birthday did you?" he asked as she had a smile on her face as Merlin set her down and gave her a present which turned out to be a teddy bear "i know it's not the best-" he said but was cut off by the tightest hug Arturia could muster "i love you grandfather" she said as he hugged her back as tears rolled down his cheeks

when the memory ended, Merlin had tears on his cheeks and kept coming and nodded "a king ... absolutely ... you will be ... the best king this kingdom will ever have"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:14 pm

User Image

Angel looks at merlin she walked over and wiped away his tears with her fingers they were cold but she smiled " none of that now i cant have u crying as king i think its a sight i can not bare to see" she said with a smile she uses magic and snaps her fingers tissues appear right before merlin and she hands him one " now dry up your tears your a man after all"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 am

User Image

Merlin smiled as he took a tissue and wiped his eyes, of any other tears "i've been getting a few memories ... just two now, i think their coming back on their own"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm

User Image

Angel looks at merlin " i want to go to the throne room i want to see it also maybe tristen is there and gawain also they know me they will help me but i also need the other knights to trust me before you can crown me king i think that's wise i would not want to be king and have no followers it just dosen't seem right what do you say grandfather will you come with me and help me to sway the knights" arturia said with a smile on her face she started to walk to the throne room

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:55 am

User Image

Merlin walked next to her smiling "sure, but i'm not exactly sure how ... i'm not good at speeches, b-but i'll be there for support at the least"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:45 pm

User Image

Angel looks at merlin " i am no better and im becoming king don't worry i just wat you by my side incase i need some advice you were always keeping me out of trouble as a king i remeber sneaking into the restricted area you had long story short the dragon i summoned destroyed half the tower luckily you were there" she smiled

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:11 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣
Remy Lebeou

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

as guards stood infront of the entryway to the round table, outside on a ledge, Remy drew a circle in the glass which caused it to melt in purple energy and walked through "security here is a joke" he said quietly and he walked in as though he were looking for something

"... always play the cards you're delt"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:18 pm
Arturia Angel "Wolf" Alessandra

User Image

A king has no freedom in her reign or so they say ....

Arturia entered the throne room and tackles the man she punched him in the face and pointed the sword to his throat "who the hell are you"

.... but if she brings peace to her people and the ones she loves then she is truly free.....

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:45 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣
Remy Lebeau

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

grabing his nose, Remy backed away a few steps "ahh ... now dat wa'nt nice Cherie" he said as he sniffed and looked at her with a charming smile "ah ... so you de gal in charge no? my name Remy Lebeau ... and you quite a pretty sight i mus say"

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Camelot

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces