Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 pm
Why, hello there. c:

Our goal here at Tendaji is to make our owners as happy as can be!
...And hopefully to continually garner more and more interest. We wish to be a happy, thriving shop!

We are hoping to get through at least one more chapter of the Meta and run another, pretty large event before everyone gets carried off in the whirlwind of school re-starting.
Thus, we would love to hear suggestions for games, contests, etc. that you would like to see as a part of the event!
Feel free to suggest new ideas that you've never seen before, but think would be fun and to recommend things that we've already done, that you enjoyed participating in.
Let us know if you think Newbie Only Events are beneficial, or if you want everyone to be able to participate in everything.

It's much easier for those looking from the outside-in to be able to say what they'd like to do, or what we need to do in order to bring in some new friends.
So please, post your suggestions here! :3

This thread will remain open and is always open to new suggestions!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm
Well... *hesitates*

I dont mind playing animals/familiars/ other people's familiars...

But I do want a character of my own.
I don't have an idea for a quest, and I don't feel entirely happy with premade art for some reason, even if that would be the way to go.

Premade art is good, and you can build a personality... I've done that before and its worked well...

But What I'm looking for is an Already-connected character, one that I can leap into rping with ease. Someone with family.

So maybe something where people post a bunch of ideas in the Adoption thread thingie so that people like me can have a character off the bat?

I dont know how to get people in... But I like this shop and its concept and its community and Want to be a bigger part in it.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 pm
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea emotion_awesome
Like a family reunion event where already existing characters can create family and friends for others to play as. kind of pushing our adoptables thread to the foreground for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 pm
I would also recommend PMing people who have characters you might be interested in making a connection with.
People are generally nice and usually looking for ways to plot with their characters as well, they just might be hesitant to dedicate an important part of their character to someone they don't know, who might not stick around.

So, I'd recommend taking that step to try to make connections with people. ^^
But yes, we could probably figure out some sort of family-related event to get people more connected. o3o

Satin Doilee

ladyumbra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm
I've always enjoyed colouring events even if I'm terrible at it lol. Getting the chance to colour a familiar would be kinda cool.

Mini writing contests can be fun too like when you end up rolling dice to pick 3 words from a list and have to base your response on like, heavyweight, monkey, Rollerblade or some weird combination of stuff.

I prefer when events are open to everyone but I've never been horribly bothered by like a newbie only raffle or rp contest as long as there's still chances for owners to have fun doing other stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:22 pm
Item creation can also be fun biggrin or scavanger hunts!

OOOO you could test people's knowledge of Tendaji as well!  

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 am
Oho! Tendaji tests! Sounds fun heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 am
scavanger hunts really are quite fun. Having something for newbies would be really great too I think. Mostly cause I want new people to RP with and someone for Maya to fall in love with.
-shameless-  

Silver_tigress18

Celestial Snowflake

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm
Another thing could be Non-familiar fauna creation... sorta like the writing contest where theres themes and you have to make creatures to go with those themes?

Also babies. Widdle ickle younglings <3 Something to do with them, maybe?

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 am
I'd like an event where you create animals/pets for the world :3 Always liked making up critters!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 pm
robot kitten
I'd like an event where you create animals/pets for the world :3 Always liked making up critters!

Haha, I'm glad you enjoy it, because we're actually having a couple games like this for the summer :]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 am
A race/sports event might be interesting... Not sure how you'd play it though.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:13 pm
I think it would be sort of cool to have an event sort of like the meta one that passed recently, but for the non-battle classes. Races/scavenger hunt for the foragers, dance contests, ect.
So sorta like a fair I suppose? Just where the non-battle classes get to have an event more focused on them. c: Maybe this could be pre-war fun but with a purpose?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I think it would be sort of cool to have an event sort of like the meta one that passed recently, but for the non-battle classes. Races/scavenger hunt for the foragers, dance contests, ect.
So sorta like a fair I suppose? Just where the non-battle classes get to have an event more focused on them. c: Maybe this could be pre-war fun but with a purpose?

Maybe more of a end of war celebration thing down the line? We plan on having the meta within the next couple of weeks, so it would be really rushed to plan something out now lol  

Suhuba
Captain

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 pm
Suhuba

Sounds good! You have a point it would be sort of rushed if it was done before hand. XD  
◈ OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff