Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ OOC
[Plot Thread] Rajinder | Lya [One RP Slot Open Per Shifter] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 am
User Image User Image

Welcome~ :'D
C': Clicking Rajinder's/Lya's thumbnail/name above leads to his/her journal.

What the current OOC status of things is..

..that I am open to one RP for each of them.

To juggle my hectic RL and my eagerness for RP, I plan to RP a minimum of one Tendaji RP in-progress/pending at a time.

At this time, RL is unpredictable for me. Thus, I shall aim to tag and reply to plots and messages at least once a week.

I am usually A-okay in considering an option..

..so please feel free to post here to contact me with your RP plot idea and I shall reply as soon as I can. ^U^ I can also be contacted via PM and a quote in the shop thread.

But evasion yes is indeed very certain for..

..romance in the case of either of them.
Though the definite future remains to be seen since it has been a while since I created this plot thread, I admittedly have a record for RPing my characters avoiding romance since I prefer adventure RP and have not been every much inclined to RPing romantic scenarios in my track record, eep. In more recent news, I am at a period of being inclined to confirming my suspicions of having a love phobia irl meep. @w@; And I guess, I'm also trying to see about addressing this weirdness about myself in baby steps by adding a dash of romance to my primarily adventure RPing through slating Lya and Rajinder to have couple side stories from time to time. xvx;

Ehehe.. X'3;
Thank you for your time~ >U< <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm
Hello, in this plot thread update I'd like to mention that the first post is current and I've just made minor modifications to it since the time I've opened the thread. ^U^  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:17 pm
shyanimegrl

If Rajinder's looking for someone to RP with, Aminah is in the Jauhar area right now :}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Hey! I have Briella, who is still getting use to Shifters and wants to know more about them, as well as Zuri who is half Shifter in the Jauhar area right now!  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 pm
kaname423
shyanimegrl

If Rajinder's looking for someone to RP with, Aminah is in the Jauhar area right now :}

a pet dino
Hey! I have Briella, who is still getting use to Shifters and wants to know more about them, as well as Zuri who is half Shifter in the Jauhar area right now!

<3 Eep, thank you for your posts and I'm so sorry it's taking me a while to respond >A<; Job hunting and other RL matters are draining my RP-thinking availability, but as soon as I can I will definitely reply to you both >w<;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:38 pm
Biroki and Dyakida in Jahuar...
Biroki needs Rp with someone who isnt a beautiful girl XD  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 pm
@u@; Eep, so sorry for the delay..to my relief, recently RL is cooperating a bit more. Thank you very much, everyone, for offering to RP with me. ;u; Admittedly, I'm still in the process of refreshing myself with Tendaji info after such an extended absence but I also as much as I can help it don't want to keep delaying for such long periods of time rejoining the community and my correspondence with you all any longer. And so since it's rare for me to get to participate in an RP between 2 guy characters, for Rajinder's first RP in Jahuar, I'd like to ask to perhaps have an RP between Biroki and Rajinder first. x'3 I shall inquire for RP with you all again since I hope to get to RP Rajinder with everyone over the course of the near future as well. ^u^

c': DraconicFeline, may I ask if you're still interested to RP Biroki and Rajinder together with me? >u<; If so, do you have any plot, idea, or anything of the sort in mind you'd like to suggest/recommend that you're preferably inclined to us RPing out? c'8;
c'x; -stares at yew with starry eyes imagining you're potentially my Tendaji guide for Rajinder's Jahuar RP debut- *u*;

kaname423

a pet dino

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 am
shyanimegrl
@u@; Eep, so sorry for the delay..to my relief, recently RL is cooperating a bit more. Thank you very much, everyone, for offering to RP with me. ;u; Admittedly, I'm still in the process of refreshing myself with Tendaji info after such an extended absence but I also as much as I can help it don't want to keep delaying for such long periods of time rejoining the community and my correspondence with you all any longer. And so since it's rare for me to get to participate in an RP between 2 guy characters, for Rajinder's first RP in Jahuar, I'd like to ask to perhaps have an RP between Biroki and Rajinder first. x'3 I shall inquire for RP with you all again since I hope to get to RP Rajinder with everyone over the course of the near future as well. ^u^

c': DraconicFeline, may I ask if you're still interested to RP Biroki and Rajinder together with me? >u<; If so, do you have any plot, idea, or anything of the sort in mind you'd like to suggest/recommend that you're preferably inclined to us RPing out? c'8;
c'x; -stares at yew with starry eyes imagining you're potentially my Tendaji guide for Rajinder's Jahuar RP debut- *u*;

ALWAYS INTERESTED IN RP.
I AM, LIKE, THE PROMISCUOUS PERSON OF DOOM.

Only problem is i never have plot ideas.
Going to leave that up to you. See what you come up with!

Because NORMALLY he ends up awkward and nervous surrounded by pretty girls.

OF COURSE, we can always have aminah/zuri/Briella involved. Then they can BOTH be surrounded by pretty girls.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm
DraconicFeline

ALWAYS INTERESTED IN RP.
I AM, LIKE, THE PROMISCUOUS PERSON OF DOOM.

Only problem is i never have plot ideas.
Going to leave that up to you. See what you come up with!

Because NORMALLY he ends up awkward and nervous surrounded by pretty girls.

OF COURSE, we can always have aminah/zuri/Briella involved. Then they can BOTH be surrounded by pretty girls.

x'D Lol okay, I shall gather inspiration from a bit more looking through Tendaji webpages and get back to you again with a quote here and a list of possible ideas to propose that we could consider together and choose from. >u<; And I promise, I won't be taking months again to post my next reply. ;u; Thank you for your patience and I shall post said upcoming next reply as promptly as I can from now. c'8  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:03 pm
Yey!!!

I shall think as well!  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:32 pm
DraconicFeline
Yey!!!

I shall think as well!

@u@; Um..
>u<; Eep ehehe, I'm admittedly still having trouble thinking up a creative plot so perhaps our two characters' first meeting could be that they just happen to encounter each other..? c'x; I'm thinking Rajinder could just be in the midst of taking a walk lol..? x'D
Please feel free to let me know of any of your thoughts for our RP such as if you'd like to go with another idea, etc, heehee. ^u^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 am
shyanimegrl

@u@; Um..
>u<; Eep ehehe, I'm admittedly still having trouble thinking up a creative plot so perhaps our two characters' first meeting could be that they just happen to encounter each other..? c'x; I'm thinking Rajinder could just be in the midst of taking a walk lol..? x'D
Please feel free to let me know of any of your thoughts for our RP such as if you'd like to go with another idea, etc, heehee. ^u^

In the midst of a walk sounds fun. Its perfectly reasonable to just toss them at each other XD  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 pm
DraconicFeline
In the midst of a walk sounds fun. Its perfectly reasonable to just toss them at each other XD

orz My apologies, plotting takes me forever these days..
C'x Okiedokie, I'll start an RP thread and quote you again with a link when it's ready. Would this be fine?
Thank you for bearing with me and my slowness ;u;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm
shyanimegrl
DraconicFeline

orz My apologies, plotting takes me forever these days..
C'x Okiedokie, I'll start an RP thread and quote you again with a link when it's ready. Would this be fine?
Thank you for bearing with me and my slowness ;u;

Aww, its fine!
I'll be slow myself- its getting to that time of year  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points