Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:47 am
The bathroom is a large room with a large sunken tub in the center and benches along the walls. There are always towels at the end of the benches and robes hung by the door. The tub fills from the bottom, activated by pressing one of three buttons by the door. The room takes up a full half of the tower, across the short hallway from Sebastet’s Bedroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:08 am
Red Gypsy

The shadows deposited them at the entrance of the bathroom, Khajhan turned the water on before he guided Sebastet to the tub and stepped into the water with her, he had no intention of simply letting her go it alone, but neither was he going let her forget where he stood, and simply went about getting her cleaned up, letting her enjoy his touch upon her fur as he cleaned it, using whatever soup she kept there and grateful that it was scentless, his touch gentle for her the bond a constant reminder of how he felt about her, and how much he wanted her, but also aware that things as they were wouldn’t allow for them to enjoy their newfound bond as mates, but also aware that eventually things would settle down enough for them so that they could properly spend time together even if it meant they’d do so within the shadows. But it didn’t mean he wasn’t going to be there for her since her obligations were his as well and if someone had slipped through this new rift he had to wonder how since her memories showed that it wasn’t something that evil would be allowed to pass through, but it also meant that perhaps whoever came through it was maybe like the hunters, since they seemed evil but yet weren’t repelled, he wasn’t sure to what extent this possible threat posed, if it posed a threat to begin with, but one thing was clear one portal was destroyed and another was created as a result which admittedly he had no idea of knowing where it went without going through it and seeing for himself.

For the moment though he wouldn’t worry about it until they were ready to deal with this new issue and for the time being was focused fully on Sebastet and attending to her needs, after which they’d handle any issues the island has together.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:11 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet was oddly grateful that he was thinking better than she was at the moment. He was right that they needed to clean up before they went anywhere. She was surprised when he selected her favorite bathing oil and started on cleaning her up, but she wasn't going to complain about it.

The moment his claws started moving through her fur, she started purring and got lost in sensation. She'd gone for so long without much touch that it was becoming a big distraction for her. Especially when he was touching her.

She closed her eyes and leaned back against him for a moment, pulling his hands around her. She loved his strength surrounding her and tilted her head to the side so that he could tease at her neck a bit, making her purr deepen a bit.

After a moment, she finally moved to helping him clean up. But she made sure that she did not behave at all in the process. When he growled at her over it, she simply grinned at him...

Part of her didn't want to leave the tower, didn't want to go into the world outside just yet. She knew she had to, but that didn't mean that she wanted to. She did want to disappear with him for a while longer, lose herself in his scent and the feeling of his hands on her... But she knew she had to do her duty to the island...

So she did finally move to get out of the tub. She could easily dry their fur with a touch of her ability with fire, going from wet to dry in mere seconds.

Besides, she needed to check on Bast before she headed out of the castle. She knew Samirra was being taken care of, she'd made sure of the scheduling and lessons with Lydia on all of that. But Bast was ready for something alot more adult...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan enjoyed this moment with Sebastet even if she was being mischievous and understandably so since they both for the first time had something to look forward to which meant so much more than anyone might understand. His attention had been focused on her throughout their time getting cleaned up and when she finally got out of the water he smiled as he followed her and watched as she dried them both with fire, grinning slightly as he reached over and held her hand, his flame adding to hers for a moment and spoke up when she looked at him surprised “shadow wasn’t what I originally had before I became a shadow hunter, the shadows gave me that, rather I was gifted with the understanding of fire and thankfully enough before I became a hunter I had a man in my village who also had fire and had taught me how to use it so that I admittedly didn’t burn the whole village down. My understanding of fire is how I’ve been able to keep anyone from knowing I was around since burning bodies is the fastest way to conceal what you are doing and keep your foe from figuring out how their comrades died” He leaned over and kissed her cheek and when he looked into her eyes he couldn’t help but feel that he didn’t want this to end to quickly, but like her he understand they had a job to do and their bond was indication, it seemed Sebastet intends to see the young one before they do anything else.

Not wanting to waste any time he simply laughed as he scooped Sebastet up in his arms though rather than walking back the shadows surrounded them and carried them back to the room, and deposited them at the center of the room. Khajhan held her a moment longer placing a kiss on her lips for a moment before he gently put Sebastet back on her feet aware that she was slightly distracted by that kiss and held onto her for a moment before she could walk and simply ran a hand along her spine before he stepped over to where his gear was and made sure everything was there before he started getting dressed aware that he would likely need to consider a new set of heavier scale armor than the set he wore now, and considering how well the scale armor worked for him he knew it’s durability would need to be improved, but a matter for another time.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:40 pm
Wolfe Garm
Shifting them over

Sebastet loved the teasing and the kiss, but she did settle down and got dressed and armed fairly quickly. She noted that she was going to need more leathers and was grateful that she'd already put in an order for them. She'd also added in the details for Bast. Since the younger Hylarr was now Mated, she qualified to wear the full traditional set up.

But once they were both ready, she led the way downstairs and to the kitchen, knowing that Bast and Desmond had to be there by now.  
Sebastet's Tower

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games