Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Akumu Power Plant Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 pm
Akumu Power Plant

User Image

Beginning as a simple generator built deep within the Academy's Sewer System, the Akumu Power Plant has grown tremendously over the centuries in order to meet the schools ever growing need for power. Harnassing electricity in any form they can manage, be it hydro, wind, or dozens of Pikachu running in little wheels, you can be certain the Plant is making use of it!

Though fenced off to keep out Wild Pokemon and intruders, the high amount of static surrounding the facility has a tendency to attract Electric-Type Pokemon; however, since the facility also operates the Academy's Sewer System, it's not unheard of for one to encounter far less savoury creatures from down below.

The first obstacle for any visitor however, will always be the front gate, guarded by two Organization Grunts at all times.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 am
Victoria walked there with the Emolga on her shoulder. She really didn't like the idea of having to deal with this sort of trouble, but what other choice did she have. She could run away, but, that wouldn't lead to much of anything ....as she put her hands behind her head.

Stretching lightly, she should have fixed herself a better meal before she came here.

Her eyes would fall upon the guards at the gate.

Guarding such an area must be very important, she could easily think of the problems it would cause if something happen to it just to the Pokemon Center alone. Though why she was doing this for his stupid soaps obsessions that it made what might have been a noble cause quite selfish.

Then again, what could she expect as she walks right up to them.

"I am from the Tactics class, I was sent by my Professor Chase to see about the problem in this area."

She figured they would have been told ahead of time of her coming. Afterall, it made it little sense to send her to a place that wasn't willing to admit her.

"The name is Victoria Creed."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:40 am
"Hello Vicky, my name is Micky Mouse, and this here is Donald Duck" The First of the Grunts would state, indicating the other in an all too cheerful tone and a clearly false smile. His expression immediately soured, as the second Rocket rolled his eyes "Like we give two furry bits about yer name ya little runt. Ya could be the daughter of the wealthiest family in the world for all I care...names me jack here kid till you've actually done something" The Grunt declared harshly, and bluntly.

"Nothing but a glorified janitor to clean up the mess of the twits inside" The second Grunt would chime in, pressing the button to lift the entry gate. "Plant Manager is waiting for you at the Main Generator, it's the big building in the middle. If you miss it, you need big-round glasses girly" The Grunt declared, making circles around his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:44 am
Victoria wasn't exactly stun at their manners. Afterall, their job was the same as the cameras on the walls ....though if there was a real attack on the place, she did take some comfort in knowing they would be the first to die.

That alone kept her tongue still as she simply curtsy to them both and walked on in.

She cared little for their tones or their manners, even if they said her name made no differences they did open the gate to her. And she had to think they weren't so stupid as to open the doors to anyone whom just say they are in one team or the other.

IF they were, she couldn't imagine they would be here long as she headed towards the Main Generator.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 am
Indeed, as the Grunts had stated, the Main Generator was an easy building to find. The largest building in the facility, it stood at the center of the compound, and was clearly the most sturdily built. Made of a metal not immediate identifiable, it looked almost as if it could withstand an air strike. The building was lined with a row of windows, though they clearly weren't glass. Close inspection would provide the impression that one could strike them with a battering ram and still not put a single scratch upon it.

Inside, among a dozen other men in thick coveralls and safety gear, was a man dressed in a white lab coat pacing upon the walkway. "Oh my. Oh dear. Oh my. Oh dear dear dear....OH HEAVENS!!!" He muttered to himself frantically, either rubbing his hands together or pulling at his hair. Apparently he was having a bit of a panic attack over this whole thing...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 am
That never bode well ....as she would walk towards him nonetheless. It wasn't like she could get away form it ...as she comes to his side.

"Hello, my name is Victoria Creed, I was sent by the Tactics team to help you with your situation."

She would reply again. Though whether or not this would be to more ridicule she wasn't sure. She just knew that this was the best way to deal with these type of things as she waited for the answer or at least acknowledgement..

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 pm
"From the....Tactics...Class?..." The man sounded out the words slowly as he turned toward Victoria, as if he didn't quite believe his own ears. Then a smile spread upon his face, and before the girl knew it she would be caught in the grips of a clingy, sobbing, wet hug "Oh thank Arceus you're here!!!!" The man cried, openly weapon upon the girl. "First...tsshhh..." The man released her, wiggling his fingers as he made the sound effect "...then...then BOOM! Then they attacked...hundreds of them...out of nowhere!....and oh the smell!!!!" The man cried out, gesturing wildly before at last falling to his knees. It would seem...it had been a rather long day for the man.

As intelligent as this man likely was, it was impossibly clear that he did not deal well with stressful situations. While the Plant Manager panicked, the workers stepped around him rather calmly, as if this were an everyday occurrence.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Victoria would had rather dealt with guards ridicule then this as she found herself squish by the man. His tears wetting her shirt and getting on her jacket as she tries to squirm out of his grip.

This was worst than Wicked ...as she looked for help from the staff to see that they were openly avoiding the scene.

That was helpful as she simply goes tch.

"There ...there."

She would declare lightly as she tries to pat his shoulder in that crushing hug.

"I was sent to make it all better, so I guess, it's either a Trubbish or a Grimer attack." "Or at least their evolution?"

She was of course guessing.

"And they are the ones that disrupted the power grid ...tell me how to help, and I shall do it."

She choked out. Someone might want to come and rescue her soon.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 am
The man would look up again, releasing her "Oh if only it were that simple!!!" He declared, shaking her slightly before letting go of her and abruptly standing up. Apparently Grimer were quite a common problem in their industry. "Some idiot confused an essential replacement part with his spare cell battery. The thing couldn't handle the strain, so it exploded. Which caused a chain reaction of power shortages...which in turn, caused more explosions. The electric fence turned off, and somewhere a hole the size of Sinnoh got blown in it" The man began to pace rapidly as he began detailing his blight, his voice growing all the more frantic with each incident "...then they came, electric types...electric types and every other power and waste loving Pokemon in a one-hundred mile radius of the compound. They're everywhere. Chewing wires, draining reserves...and to top it off something is wrong with the back-up generator down in the sewer...which is apparently haunted according to the last person I sent down there....well, the last one who came back anyway."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 am
Finally release, she was thrilled about that alone as she took a few steps back. IF he thought to do that again, he might find her resistances a bit better than the first time. Though she wouldn't say any of this as she listen to him ramble a bit.

A checklist ran in her head.

She would have to find a replacement for a cell battery, clear out the pokemon that were over running this area. And go down to deal with a haunting .....

That sounded about .....her mind went blank on that last part.

"Umm...did you say haunted?"

She would chime in after he had finished.

"Like in ghost haunted?"

She would ask again.

Aella could already see that this was going to be a problem....as electricity crackled around her. She wasn't going to let Victoria run from this, she was going to make her face her fears and conquer them.

Though the girl wouldn't make a break for it until she actually saw the creature as she took a deep breathe.

"No matter, simply tell me what you need, and I shall do what I can for you."

The sparks of electricity at the corner of her eyes made her put on a bravo that she didn't exactly feel right then.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 am
"Is there any other sort? I cannot recall the last time an insect infestation was refereed to as a haunting, or perhaps a swarm of feathers in the gutter" The Plant Manager would wave a hand around "All complete nonsense of course. Just the workers jumping at their own shadows in that place."

For a moment the man would stand there, pondering about what the girl should do first. Unfortunately for Victoria, when not running around in blind panic, this was a man of cold hard logic.

"...the most important thing is to return a proper flow of power to the facility. Once we have that, we can begin working on the other problems" He stated with a firm nod of his head "You'll need to go down into the sewer systems."

"Back when the Academy was founded, there was only a single generator, one powered by the flow of sewage no less" The Manager would explain "This facility was built roughly on top of it, and the generator has been maintained as a backup ever since."

"If you go outside and around to the back, you should find a maintenance hatch to lead you into the tunnels. Unfortunately it was too dangerous to build directly over the chamber housing the Generator itself, so you'll have to take a bit of a walk down there" Slowly the man would dig through the inner pockets of his lab coat, producing a single item and holding it out to Victoria "You'll need this" It was a clothes pin...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:20 am
Victoria would accept, though she had no plans of wearing it. No matter how bad the smell ...she would endure it, but ...as she looked over her shoulders at Aella ....having her distracted by smells wasn't going to work.

The girl put the pin in her pocket for now as she looks back at him.

"Before, I go ...do you have some method of communication I can use." "I am assuming I am to clear whatever is causing this mess, but if it has become something more due to pokemon chewing on wires and such ...I rather I had the ability to rely the trouble without having to come all the way back out here and then back down again."

"Especially if the answer to that problem is actually there."

The girl would tell him. He wasn't the only logic one amongst them ...as he waited for his answer. There was no sense in simply taking off like she had all the answer when she was as dumb about this powerplant situation as a Psyduck in the air.

No, information was key here, and if she had a way of getting it even underground things would go so much better.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 am
"I'm afraid you're on your own there. Two much static and interference down there for any means of communication to work other then a direct line...we have one of course, but it's powered by the generator..." The man scratched his cheek lightly "A tremendous amount of hindsight in that decision I'm afraid."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am
Victoria sighed.

This just got better and better.

That meant she was truly on her own, and since she didn't understand the complete problem ...and he didn't either. She had no choice but to go it alone. Worst come to worst, she would have to make a second trip into that place.

"Fine, if that is the best you have."

She would turn then ...as she would walk back the way he had instructed. Back past those guard, since it was outside it seemed and she would head towards the maintenance hatch.

She would be sending her Professor her cleaning bill for this one.

She thought as she would go to the hatch and lift it. The smell was enough to make her want to hurl as she would simply take the pin out of her pocket, and before Aella knew what was happening clip it on her nose.

If one of them had to suffer she already knew it would have to be her.

"Humph, this is going to be a lot of fun."

Her voice dripping with sarcasming as she would take the ladder down. Now she was suddenly wish she had bother to try and capture a fire type, without electicity there was a good chance it would be dark. And on hindsight, she should have asked for a flash light.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 am
((Too far Lunar. I meant around the main generator building. Why would they leave the maintenance hatch on the outside of the fence?))

The place in which Victoria would find herself was dark, dank, musty, and smelled of things indescribable to the human noise. What one could only hope was water dripped down from the ceiling, moss growing upon the slime covered walls. Sludge, thick and dark ran along the canal. Thankfully for the girl, a cracked concrete path ran along it. She wouldn't be wading through the muck at least...

-::Academy Sewers - Old Sewer Canal::-

[10 POSTS TO PROCEED!]

Encounter Rate:

1 = ???
11 = Rattata
12 = Goldeen
13 = Foongus
14 = Gastly
15 = Trubbish
16 = Duskull
17 = Solosis
18 = Grimer