Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokélot: Islet of Nome [Owner: Giavanna Alistair]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In the Garden of Monsters
Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:45 am
DEED

Pokélot Name: Islet of Nome
Pokélot Owner: Vanni

Description of the place:
Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am
~reserved~

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:48 am
~reserved~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am
~reserved~

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am
~reserved~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 am
Careful not to get her skirt wet, Vanni surveyed the little beach with a critical eye. Phoebe had already made her decision about their new abode, rolling around happily in the cool waves. Trying and failing not to giggle at the usual-stoic Nidoran's sudden bout of silliness, Vanni pressed her fingertips to the sand. "Suitable. Very suitable."

Phoebe gave a snort and bit the girl's hand gently. Even if the communication was different, the message was clear.

Surrendering, Vanni nodded. "You're right, as usual. It is nice to have something that's our own. Something of the sea..." Her eyes became glassy and she glanced down. The little Pokemon gave the girl's hand a concerned nudge, which Vanni shrugged off. "Never mind us. Nostalgia is out weakness. C'mon, let's go find the future... and our class."

[EXIT POKELOT]

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

Crew

Sparkly Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm
It had taken her a little while, but Vanni finally returned to the Islet of Nome. She looked around- it felt like it had been forever since she'd been here. Tiredness seeping in her bones, she released her full team for the first time.

It took Phoebe only a second to get her bearings, but when she did, she knew exactly what to do. In a blink of an eye, she flung herself at her trainer, clinging to the frail material at the front of Vanni's dress for dear life. /I missed you! Are you all right?/ Her cries were happy and concerned as she nuzzled the girl.

/A sandy beach. This is new./ Bellona sounded uncharacteristically snarky as she surveyed her surroundings. She glanced about, taking in her company. /I remember you, Nidoran-- but who are the rest of you?/

/Culann, at your service./ The Growlithe looked much less tired than he had previous; a rest and a healing did wonders. He padded over to the Chikorita, giving a curt nod. /And yourself?/

/Bellona, Guardian of the Moonlight Forest./ She straighened her leaf, looking him over. /You got captured as well?/

The firedog matched her gaze, and didn't seem too unimpressed. /Yup. Seems we've all been conscripted into battling, though there are worse trainers to be stuck with./

/Green Lady crazy!/ The both of them started as the Archen barraged his way into the conversation. He wiggled his wings, staring intensely. /Crazy crazy. But good. Hi, Hairball./

/Hello yourself, Featherbrain./ By now, the insults were almost terms of endearment. /Bellona, this is Urvogel. Also, I hate to stare but... who is that?/ He motioned with this nose; three pairs of eyes looked in the direction, and three Pokemon shuddered.

The Omanyte was clearly pleased to be in his native element. He rolled around, tentacles freely flailing in the air as he squealed his glee to the heavens.

/I don't know, and I don't think I want to./

/CREEPY. BAD TOUCH./

Finished with the reunion (girl and Pokemon had seldom been parted since the latter's birth), Vanni allowed Phoebe to leap to the ground and she faced the group. "Hello, everyone! I'm Vanni. It's lovely to see you all again. You've all been just so wonderful! Her smile was sweet, and she was oddly charming for a tiny creature. "It's been a long... trip for all of us, so I think a rest wouldn't go amiss- I certainly need a nap." Her attention was drawn to the Omanyte, the only one she hadn't spoken to personally. Interested, she sat next to him, and remarked, "Hello?"

Without skipping a beat, the Omanyte flicked three tentacles out and shoved them straight into the girl's mouth. /Hello, poppet!/

Three of the Pokemon sat there, gaping in shock.

Vanni gave the tentacles a curious suck, pleasant and unfazed. "Salty, with a hint of... licorice? Hmm." And then she bit down hard, drawing a substantial amount of blood.

Like a flash, the Nidoran tackled the Omanyte, yanking the tentacles from her trainer's mouth and knocking her opponent on his shell. /Back off, creepshow,/ she growled. /You touch her again, and I'll claw your eyes out. Understand?/

The Omanyte looked around, observing his two attackers. And then, suddenly, he burst into loud, maniac laughter. /I like your moxie, and your bite! I shall follow you, my ducks!/ He squirmed out from under the Nidoran, still giggling.

"We're all worked out now, are we?" Vanni yawned, stretching. "Gilles- do you mind that name?- and Phoebe darling, I think we all need a break. Do as you well, my sweets." And with that, she laid back, shutting her eyes.

*~~~~~*

The day turned over with no trouble at all. Everyone had gotten a decent amount of sleep, Vanni had fixed up her dress, and Gilles hadn't molested anyone. All in all, a success. Vanni recalled her Pokemon, and took off to the classroom.

[EXIT TO TACTICS CLASS]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sanctuary

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games