Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeMart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:03 pm
Victoria's arrival would be met with the sound of ruffling feathers, a familiar crown of them appearing from just behind the counter. One red wing flapping a Delibird would rise up and seat himself. With a green visor on his head and a change belt cinched tight around his waist, it'd be hard for Victoria not to recognize this one; after all she'd done business with him before! ">Oh it's you!...Haven't come to sell me something evil again have you?<" The Delibird asked a bit sceptically. He still well recalled that shard...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 am
Victoria almost groan at the sight of the bird ...it was the delibird from hell, or at least, the one that acted like she was trying to kill it by selling it items.

She would take a deep breathe before she spoke next.

"I am actually here to buy."

She would tell the bird.

"Though I am hoping you have something other than what is listed to sale."

She would smile at that last statement. She had enough potions, her land would keep her pokemon feed and water without need, and what she was looking for ...wasn't someone else's throw away. So, she was waiting to see if the Delibird by chance knew of any new stock that he would wish to sell.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:24 am
For a moment the Delibird would just stand on the counter, staring at Victoria as if he were scrutinizing her very soul. It would be a period of several minutes before she received his response, and this would come only after he'd circled the store once on his short legs to ensure there wasn't anyone hiding behind a shelf.

Once he'd confirmed the absence of anyone or anything but themselves, the Delibrrd would return to the counter, tilting his head slightly to one side "What are you looking for exactly?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 am
"I don't know, but if you have any Sacred Ash I will be just about ready to sell you my soul for it."

Victoria would declare lightly.

"If not, something useful for the road ..maybe something other than a potion, that a pokemon can hold to heal. Or, something that can deal with status problems, more than just one ....incase of anything serious.

"Or even a held item, that can be useful like King's rock or leftover."

She would declare trying to lead him on, but not having a good idea himself.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:51 am
">Souls don't hold any monetary value, and slavery's illegal<" The Delibird stated, taking a clipboard from his tail sack and browsing it ">If we had anything like Sacred Ash we'd already have plenty of customers willing to actually pay for it.<" Truthfully this was a rather obvious fact, but the bird felt the need to set the girl straight on that matter. Sacred Ash was a rare find, and she wasn't about to come by it easily.

">Held Items are tricky. Some things work only once, other's only work for a certain Pokemon<" The Delibird stated clearly, seeming to scribble across the clipboard before flipping the page. ">We don't have what you're looking for this time around. If you want something healing related you might give the Pokemon Center a try<" The Pokemon said, pointing in the center's general direction with a flipper.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 am
"Useless!"

She would almost scream the words as something else accorded to her.

"Were you taking a survey from me?"

She would stop as she looked at the Delibird with her mouth hanging open.

"Ugh, forget it, I am going to go to the pokemon center."

There was really nothing else she could do with this as she turns and headed toward the pokemon center. That was really the only place left for her to go and try to deal with.

(Exit to the Pokemon center)

(28/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 am
Another entrance, another clack of metal braces and crutches as she would enter the shop, looking around the various wares and looking for the clerk as per usual... No real flare here, just a quick and simple, "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 am
">Hello<" Came the idle chirp from high up on a shelf. With a green visor on his head, a change belt cinched round his squishy body, and a clipboard held in one flipper, the stores mascot and delivery-mon would be the one to answer Jasmine's greeting. Feather's slightly ruffled the Delibird seemed to be taking stock of their items higher up than most could reach. Likely they were either more expensive, or simply extra.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:14 am
Jasmine blinked, it was after all her first time meeting the Delibird, but with his getup and the fact there was no clerk about, she could easily surmise like Joy's Porygon that he must have been in charge just now.

It wasn't as if it was the first strange encounter she'd ever had, she was becoming quite accustomed to all the eccentricities that Academy life had to offer after all!

That alone seemed to aid her smile as she'd give a little bob of the head, "I'm just about to head off on a mission with Joy, so I need to stock up on some items... but I'm light on coin."

"So I wanted to see if I could also lighten my satchel with some of the items I'd found on my last venture to see if there are any you would possibly purchase first?"

She rummaged inside her bag and extracted the items one by one... Laying them out for appraisal and evaluation. The Tiny Mushroom, the Smooth Rock, Light Clay, the Nirvannah Egg and Poison Egg... Her hand faltered on the XIII Egg, she'd keep that one for herself actually...

"And these items, I'm not sure if I want to part with just now, but I wondered if you could give me any ideas what they're worth or knew anyone looking for them for other battle items at all?" She placed down the Red Card and Focus Band.

That said, she didn't expect much, but at least if she had SOME money above her empty purse, as she would wait politely until he was finished enough to come take a look at the items.

((whee, away to work I go!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:19 pm
Fluttering down from the shelf the Delibird would place his clipboard upon the counter and waddle over to the selection of items presented by Jasmine. One after another the Delibird would pick up each of the items, giving it an appraising gaze before delivering a price ">Hmm...bout 250 for the Mushroom...100 for the rock...'nother 100 for the rock...and what in the bloody heatran is this?<" The bird uttered, tilting his head quizzically as he came up to the pair of eggs. They were nothing like the anything the bird had ever seen before, a fact which would cause the Ice-Type to consistently poke the items with a flipper from various angles. After a rough examination he would then take up one of the eggs and surprisingly toss it at the floor!...only to have it bounce straight back up as if it were rubber! ">I don't know what these are, how you found them, or if they're even worth anything<" The Delibird stated clearly, returning the once bounced egg to Jasmine.

After that he'd cast something of a bored glance at the remaining items, the ones she didn't actually intend to sell ">About a 100 a piece for those.<"

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 am
She would nod along with the Delibird's evaluations... until he got to the eggs, the girl laughed a little, scratching at her cheek there.

"Yeah, those aren't normal eggs, they were laid by a male-" And then he bounced the thing! She laughed again, reaching over and accepting the egg back, taking the other one from the counter.

Well, maybe they couldn't have a monetary value, but certainly they might still be useful some day down the road...

And the equip items... well, she'd hoped for more, but she gave her own little shrug, popping them back in the bag. Well, maybe someone else would trade? She certainly wasn't about to sell the Dream Shard she'd found either.

So now... "Okay... 450 for everything else? Can I buy two potions from that as well please?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:20 am
The Delibird would give a light nod in response the the girl's request, though he'd given her something of an odd look at the mention of a male laying eggs. Apparently more than just this child's bone's had been cracked. Whatever the case it was none of his business. Taking the items she'd desired to sell and placing them behind the counter, the Delibird would retrieve two potions, then processing them through their systems open the till and offer up the 250 the girl was owed. ">Thank you, and come again<" Words said in a well practiced and professional manner.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:28 am
Jasmine would nod, taking the Potions delicately and putting them into her satchel, and then, being a bit too cautious in the way she scooped the coins toward the edge of the table and letting them drop into her purse, she made sure to catch them all before pulling t he drawstrings and jangling it, it was good to finally have some money again.

"Thanks as well, I hope I'll be back soon!"

The girl about turned to head off... and stopped, a thought in her head there. Maybe... just maybe. A grin went over her features, before she'd yank out the purse and lay a single coin on the counter.

"Call it a tip for an idea you gave me!" She spoke without waiting for any question on the coin.

And without any further explanation, off she went, she could be surprisingly spry all things considered as she made her way back to the land, tossing out Ironclaw's ball as soon as she got out of the door!

EXIT TO LAND  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces