Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeMart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm
"Yeah, though I am not in the same amount of hurry ...there doesn't seem to be anyone here at the moment to take our demands."

Victoria would tell Jasmine as she shoves her hands into her pockets.

"I don't quite get what you want to talk about, but if we meet again ...I won't mind comparing notes on these apprentice journeys."

She would comment back as she would walk towards the doors. It made sense to her to head back to her lands, she had something in mind to do, and now every reason to do it.

(21/50)

Exit to Nimbus  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:33 pm
Nightingale would heave a silent sigh of relief, but meanwhile, Jasmine would watch the girl go, nodding herself. "Take care."

And with that, Victoria was gone.

Now, the girl had said that there was no-one here, but had Jasmine even seen the girl approach the counter?

She knew the clerk was often enough making business deals, especially since she passed on his details to Pink Island's Joy, she knew they were desperately in need of supplies when last she'd been there.

Forward she would walk to the counter, waiting until she was right before it, looking for a bell or any such device, all this was still new since the man had rebuilt it...

"Hello?" She would try simply, if the man wasn't there, what then, take the items and leave the money for it?

She'd wait a moment, just to see.

[30/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 am
The sound of boxes crashing in the distances would come to Jasmine then. THe man wasn't at the counter, that much Victoria had been right about, but the backroom hadn't been discussed. Also, how would he knew if someone was there from there ....if he wasn't called?

That was probably an excellent question as the man would finally managed to escape, as more things crashing and hitting the ground in the background could before he made it to the counter.

"Hello, can I help you."

The man was an obvious mess at the moment as he waited for Jasmine's answer. His eyes widening only slightly because he did recognize the girl that helped his business on her last venture.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:13 am
((Whee, and I'm working all weekend, lol, sporadic posts ahoy!))

Jasmine would wait a second there, and t certainly seemed like patience and common sense had won the day here, as she'd offer a smile, Lindbergh peeking out from under her cape and Nightingale peeking out from behind the girl too.

"Hi again, I came because I needed to buy some supplies for me heading away on a mission, as well as some food for my lot whilst I'm away."

It was simple enough there as she stood tall and politely for him as normal, "Not to mention, I wanted to ask how things were going on Rachel with Pink Island, as well as if you needed any new supplies for me to look out for whilst I'm out there?"

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 am
(Yay, and I am going on a trip this weekend as well ....phone posts coming soon)

The man would point to the sign.

"Tell me what you wish to buy ...and the amount, Pink Island's contagion has been contain, so it's not spreading anymore nor will it in the future. Though there is still no cure for those under it's influences, as for how Rachel is doing ...I don't know. I get the news not personal updates like that, and right now, I am good on supplies."

"So, what are you going to buy?"

He would ask.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am
It was a little disappointing to hear that Allison hadn't worked on a full cure yet, she knew at least the medicine would be holding it at bay... Not to mention, Rhinox and Licorice hadn't spread anything either...

Not to mention, that he wasn't after anything. She couldn't even use that cell battery she'd found... Regardless, she needed a lot... And on 520 coins she wasn't going to be able to buy more...

Everything was down to essentials... She could buy some food, but she'd need the berries seh had to plant and grow...

"Okay, two bags of food please... Along with two pokéballs and one potion please."

That was it, literally all she could afford, unless she got back to Pink Island, she was seriously going to be in trouble fund wise soon...

[32/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:50 am
"500 gold"

The man would retort as he went to gather the things and almost tripped over something else on the way back. Holding the small bottle in his hand he would slam it down on the counter, as the liquid within would dance a bit inside of the container.

"Look, I am kind of over stocked here, I have this bottle of Moo-moo milk. I will sale it to you for 20gold. I know that is a serious reduction, but I need it gone ...it's getting in my way, and I have other things I have to deal with as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 pm
Was there any need to think about it?

Before ahe could even ask the man if he was okay he was offering her a bargain! She looked at the bottle... With moo moo milk there likely was an expiration... But if she used that instead of the potion...

It would mean all her money was gone, but still-

"Sold," She'd grin, emptying her purse before him, satchel open to take the items.

But before she could think of leaving another thought entered her head... A near burning sensation in her chest where her necklace lay...

"I need to head to my lot... But... I was wondering if you knew anything about rare items?"

"Treasures even... If you wouldn't mind looking at something I found... And if you could tell me about it a little more..."

"But only if you could keep it secret... It's not something I want to shout out loud I have you see..."

[33/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:06 pm
"I can keep a secret."

The man would say as he gave her a wink.

"I won't mind holding on and investigating a rare item for you ...afterall, working together with students tend to be very profitable things for us."

He would giggle lightly at his own words.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 pm
Jasmine took a moment... did she dare show it for real?

She hadn't asked anyone about it before... but if her funds were this low, and if it was only ever a shiny trinket... She'd never forgive herself for putting her memento above her pokémon.

Not to mention, if it was valuable enough, it might be her only ticket to find something valuable ENOUGH to try and get back Licorice and Rhinox if she ever found them!

She took a moment... the man was certainly happy enough and light hearted with the subject, but Jasmine remained rather solemn, before slowly, she reached into her layers of clothing, then slowly unclasped the necklace...

Before she lay it on the counter, taking her hand away for him to see.

The Crest of the Titans.

"...All I know, is that Regigigas was holding this." She said, in a voice she barely dared raising, wondering now suddenly if this was a good idea in the first place.

[34/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm
The man would look at it and whistle.

"It looks old and rare. I can't say I seen anything like this, so I can't estimate it's value."

He would tell him.

"It can be worth a lot or be a bunch of junk. It all depends on if it's really as old as it is, and if it has any special potential or not. You probably should see if you can get it authenticated."

The man would tell Jasmine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm
Jasmine would nod slowly, "I don't know much about it myself... and... if you know anyone I could ask about it, I'd really appreciate it."

That was something... on the one hand it might be considered useless... but on the other hand, if it was something he hadn't seen before... well... it wasn't likely bits of Regigigas just fell off everywhere... It was maybe something to follow up on now.

She'd have to see it seemed, the next step of course was finding out WHO would know anything to tell her...

[35/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm
"Something like this ...you probably do best to actually ask your Professor. They are the brainy types, so maybe, they know someone whom deals with this sort of thing."

"NOt my cup of tea, I normally choose something that is straight forward and easy like items."

He would tell Jasmine. It would seem that she had just ran out of options on this one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm
Jasmine would nod, before slowly and secretly she'd hide the necklace back under her layers of clothing, waiting until her little secret was hidden again, she'd nod and smile to him, "Well, I'm going away on a mission with her, so I guess I've got plenty time to ask."

"Thank you for the milk as well, I'm pretty sure well need it soon!" Jasmine commented as she'd make sure her satchel's new items were good and secure, putting the empty pokéballs in the now open slots on her holster.

"If you need anything else, please let me know, I like being able to help you whenever I can!"

She'd wave before the three would move out, away and to their next stop... before they would head for the center, they had one stop to make...

[EXIT TO 'HOME']

[36/50]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:27 pm
Victoria would return back to the Pokemart as she heads towards the counter. She had made the mistake last time of just browsing but, she would call out this time.

"Hello, anyone here!"

She would call out loudly. Hoping that she would get some sort of an answer soon.

(25/50)  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces