Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeMart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm
Walking up to the merchant next, Tsuki would say "Nine Potions and three Leppa Berries please." he said, laying down the appropriate gold. It was 960, leaving him with about 90 gold in his pockets. He intended to make a point and save at least one berry for when he got back. The forest his lot was stationed on was lush and fertile.

Perfect for berry growth.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 am
"Leppa berries?"

The man would look at Tsuki suddenly as though he was speaking a new language.

"Oh, those I just stole that girl. I am out, sorry, but I do have something else if you are interested."

The man would declare as he takes only 900 gold and put the 9 potions on the counter.

"That is, if you are interested."

He was giving a smile that looked as dangerous as any shark. He wasn't going to do a lot of talking as he waited to see what the boy's answer would be to the first statement.

He was afterall, a business man.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 am
".... sure why not. What'd got?" Tsuki would ask the merchant, taking the nine Potions and excess gold. Any extra thing might come in handy, at one point or another. He waited for the merchant to continue with what he was saying. Time was something he lacked, so he silently had a timer on in his head.

Plus if nothing interested him, he could always just buy a Potion. So either way he'd leave buying one more thing at least. Or a Pokeball.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 pm
The merchant would laugh lightly to himself as he holds out a cookie, and then two more.

"Lava Cookies, 200 gold each, but for you can maybe slice it to a 100 gold. I am only willing to sell three of them, so how about it?"

The man would ask with a big grin on his face. A finger tapping the counter lightly.

"So, what do you think, do you want to buy?"

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 pm
"I'll take all three." Tsuki would say, pushing back two potions and a hundred gold to the merchant. Three Lava Cookies would help, besides he had already bought a few potions from before. He was set on potions, but he could use a way to heal status effects.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:07 pm
"Who every said I was willing to take back things you purchased."

The man would declare crossly, but he didn't hesitate in giving him three lava cookies. A smile was on his face as he puts them away.

"Anyway, I hope they come in handy. Make sure you come back again to buy more items from me in the future."

He declares with a smile on his face.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 pm
"You needn't worry, I'll need to come back at one point or another to restock. If you ever need any help just ask next time I stop by." Tsuki would say, taking the items and his remaining gold before leaving. Being in the merchant's favor would be better than not, at least boosting the chance of him not getting ripped off. Keeping his Pokemon from the cookies would be a chore, but it was worth it at least. Strictly for poisons and burns, things that actually hurt the Pokemon.

If they were asleep, he'd just shake them. Well.... not Rose. The boy wasn't THAT stupid.

((exit to pre emptive strike class))

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:16 am
(17/50)

Victoria would enter the Pokemart as she would look around the room. Things here was pretty much the same as she would go and look over at the selection visible as she waited for some one to come to the counter.  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm
A clacking of crutches would come all too familiar, and as she entered the door, Jasmine would see suddenly the vast new variety of items on show here... it certainly seemed as if someone had been busy collecting... or rather many people selling their items to the store!

She had to admire them for a moment... all kinds of stones... even a water stone, Primal would certainly like that, but then again, he wouldn't be much to worry about... He wasn't the battling type, evolution seemed like something for later maybe...

Still, if she could find something else useful it would be handy... for now she'd look to her more necessary purchases...

She'd turn and stop, blinking there, looking at someone else browsing... "Victoria?"

And suddenly Nightingale would freeze! The girl! From before!! She bit down, hoping in all health that she would either not be noticed, or that the girl would do well not to mention what happened...

[26/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 am
Victoria was starting to feel that this was indeed a wild Swablu chase as she would look at the different things. It was starting to make her feel that it might be smart to go ahead and evolve Solo. Afterall, as a Vaporeon he wouldn't be learning anything really useful until level 15, and he still can gain the move Sand-attack no matter the form.

She was deep in thought when Jasmine called her ...startling her a bit, but she hid that much as she looks back at her.

"Hi."

It was short as she would turn back to look at the water stone. It wasn't like she didn't have one of her own, but still, and she cross her arms as she thought hard on the subject ...and the idea of a Glaceon hit her in the face or even a Leafeon, or an Espeon or Umbreon.

She still had possibilities with an Eevee.

She snicker at herself with that thought as she would string together actually words for Jasmine.

"So, you are shopping too? For your trip?"

It was an easy enough of a question, and the chansey would be happy to see that Victoria wasn't even thinking about their situation yet. Afterall, nothing of note had happen other than then her Professor had acted like her Professor.

(18/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm
Jasmine watched the other girl quizzically, it hadn't been that long since they'd last seen one another, at least she looked better than she had last time to present to Victoria.

Although when she'd look back with more attention, Jasmine would remember, of course, when they last left they both had their individual clues...

She winced there, rubbing behind her head, "Well... not exactly."

"My Professor wants me to accompany her for a mission, maybe to keep an eye on me considering how often I return in more than one piece... so it doesn't look good on me following Rhinox or Licorice's trail sadly..."

"I just need to sorely fill up on some supplies, I only made it through the ordeal in the weird computer place because of my Medikit and Nightingale's Aromatherapy keeping everyone active."

"Sooo..." She shrugged, her hand back as she'd rummage in her own bag... she had that battery to sell, but not much else as she'd clutch it anyway. "You having a little more luck at least?"

[27/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm
"Not one little bit."

Victoria would declare letting her frustration come out in a wave from herself. She had wanted to get that Sacred Ash as soon as possible to help Torrent, but at this rate.

"My Professor is dragging me on some adventure as well, or at least my Ex. I am gathering supplies as well."

She would declare lightly as she taps the top of her egg hanging in it's little satchel.

"Though speaking of the Mainframe adventure, I got a Murkrow egg from it. Chances are ...thanks to this detour, I will probably have a Horsea egg to fill this satchel sooner or later.

So what about you?"

Victoria would ask as she points at her egg.

"What was your prize for taking part?"

(19/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm
"Huh... it's kind of weird... two Professors taking students out on an excursion at the same time..." Jasmine considered for a second, "You don't suppose this is part of our training, that all the other students will be doing the same?"

It was a far off thought... but as Victoria would ask about prizes, she looked at the Murkrow Egg... Victroia had the stone already to evolve it! She clearly remembered it back at the hunter tournament, after all... it was the same stone that would evolve Burnout.

But that was a thought for much, much later... just now, she half-smiled. "I actually ended up with two prizes... That Damian guy gave me a reward when I managed to smash the virus I found, he taught my Skarmory a new move, Roost."

"And like you..." She pulled up her cloak... and it was easy for her to hide things under all those layers of clothes, supported by the same hammock Primal had used earlier, "It's actually the pokémon that caused all the trouble, a Rotom!"

"Although-" She laughed, "-Virus free now, I'm happy to report."

[28/50]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm
Victoria would whistle on that note.

"You got away quite good on that little detour."

She would look over at the egg, and then snap her attention back to Jasmine.

"Wait a minute, you think this is some sort of right of passage?"

The girl would asks with a bit more astonishment in her voice then she meant to let loose. She couldn't help her own surprise, she was expecting that her Professor was up to something, but to think, maybe for one he was reforming with the rest and simply moving to the next step in her training actually had her marveling a bit.

He might be normal afterall.

(20/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:03 pm
"Well... I flunked Tactics when I chose to leave for the Medics, so maybe my reasonings faulty... after all, it's not like the idea of being apprenticed is anything unusual... back at the orphanage we were always told we were more likely to be adopted because someone needed a new set of hands to work in an ironforge or such..."

"Just that us both being apprenticed at the same time effectively sounds like a bit of a coincidence."

She considered for a second, then half-laughed, shrugging helplessly as she let her cape hide the egg once more.

"Although... I'm pretty sure it's not for either of us to know until we find out."

"Speaking of which, I'd best get a move on... My Professor is really not in a great mood since having to fix me all over again, I'd better not keep her waiting..."

She stopped however, turning back, Nightingale was still hiding at her heels, "...I don't suppose... you'd mind if we meet up again when we return to talk about it, do you?"

[29/50]  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces