Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
PokeMart Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:13 am
POKEMART

User Image

Even in a time of crisis ....we seek to make a profit. This is the creed of the Pokemart, which is all about giving you the supplies necessary to make any journey, but always at a price.

ITEMS FOR SALE:

Pokeballs 100 gold
Pokefood 100gold = 5 units of food//each unit feeds 1 pokemon per battle and runs out after 5 battles
Potions: 100gold (heals 20hp)
Bottle water - 100 gold = 5 units of water//each unit waters 1 pokemon per battle, and runs out after 5 battles

Current expensive items for sale:

TM: Thunderwave -10,000 gold
TM: Gyroball -10,000 gold
TM: Return -10,000 gold

Resale items for sale:

X7 Heat Rock - 200 gold for one
X6 Icy Rock - 200 gold for one
X1 Break Hammer - 200 gold for one
X1 Coal -200 gold for one
X1 Air Balloon - 200 gold for one
X2 Sweet Hearts - 100 gold for one
X2 Fool's Gold - 200 gold for one
X5 Smooth Rock - 200 gold for one
X1 Dawn Stone -2100 gold for one
X1 Thunderstone -2100gold for one
X5 Damp Rock - 200 gold for one
x1 Fighting Gem - 200 gold for one
X1 Ghost Gem - 200 gold for one
X1 Ice Gem - 200 gold for one
X1 Oval Stone - 2100 gold for one
x1 Moon Stone - 2100 gold for one
x1 Water Stone -2100 gold for one
x2 Leaf Stone -2100 gold for one  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 am
Jasmine would enter the building, looking around, she had no idea what markets were like, but she had always heard the adults complain about the prices being too high back when she worked in the mines...

And glancing at the price tags of a Thunder Wave TM, she had to wonder if maybe they were onto something as she felt in her pocket... she hadn't counted it, although heaven knew Lindbergh certainly had fun when she'd counted them all... 52 coins... it wasn't enough.

But although it maybe wasn't enough by itself for anything here... she did hope that the person or pokémon that worked here could help her... she had ONE item from her trip the first time, whether or not it would be enough to buy something, or something useful, she hoped she could find out here.

She stood forward as Claudandas stepped onto the counter once more, looking around the various wares.

How was she supposed to address a clerk? She'd never even bought anything before, she had been thrown everything she was supposed to need and never told to question it.

She finally just went with the first instinct... looking around in a somewhat puzzled and lost confusion, "Excuse me... may anyone speak to me?"

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:51 am
The girl's arrival would be quite a shock. A yawn escapes the man's as he looks over at her blinking lightly. It was still pretty early in his estimation, but then again...anytime before 6:00pm was considered early in his mind as he looks over at the girl.

"Can I help you?"

His voice was gruff instead of smooth as one would expect of a younger man. And as he looked over at her, he was expecting an answer that would suit this situation, because if not he would send her away with a good tanning to her rear end.

This wasn't the sort of place to play.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Jasmine stood there for a moment... well, this was certainly the reaction she'd expected from adults initially now, the girl kept quiet as he looked her over, before the girl spoke aloud.

"I was hoping to purchase some wares."

"I'm short on money, so I wished to ask if I had something that might interest you."

She looked to Claudandas, the Purrloin raising his head for her to see the Berry that hung there, the girl taking it, the frozen item in plain view as Jasmine took it, then placed it on the counter.

"I came across this on Beginner's Island, but it's frozen solid... even having headed back, it's still stuck and I can't identify if it is a berry as common as an Oran Berry, or as rare as a Micle Berry."

"Would you know how to identify it, to see how much it would be worth to you?"

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:31 am
"It's a berry whether it's Miracle or any other sort it's only worth 10 gold here." "Berries themselves might start off rare, but, planted and taken care of ...they grow like wild fire and for that reason they aren't worth that much on the open market." "There just isn't that much of a demand for them."

The man told her quite curtly as it seemed that Jasmine's efforts were already being shot down. Though he wasn't a man whom is completely without a heart as he sighs lightly.

"Though if you are looking to defrost that berry without harming it ...I would take it to the Pokemon Center. The Nurse Joy will probably curse you out, but they can do it no problem."

"They practice on something much more fragile ....like your pokemon every day, and if you think it's value will go up here ...I can already tell you." "I will only pay 10 gold for it ...such a berry isn't worth much no matter how rare it might be to actually find."

The man declares with crossed arms. Afterall,it only took buying one to set up a garden of that sort.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am
"...I see."

Jasmine pondered, Claudandas could see the disheartened look on her face even bowed down like that, he took the berry back in his maw and passed it back to Jasmine, the girl pocketing it once more and considered.

"I currently have 52 coins on me, only half I need for a pokeball." She admitted sadly enough, but not pining for pity as she thought, "If you're interested, would you consider loaning me the 48 on a tab?"

"I have some considerable insurance."

She nodded and stood back, looking to the Purrloin and attracting the man's attention as well, "Claudandas here is a bit of a rarity, he's a Purrloin who is capable of using Pay Day."

"He's able to find coins in even the most unlikely places and we're just about to depart for Beginner's Island..."

"If you would consider opening a tab under myself, I would give you all the findings he acquires during the quest."

"Would this be advantageous to you, sir?" she ended, waiting on his judgment.  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 am
"WE don't do tab here either....life expectancy and the such ...we would go broke under such stipulations."

The man declares sharply, but sighed openly.

"How about we do a little deal here Miss?"

"I will give you the pokeball ...free of charge if you can bring me something in return." "I have been in search of Cell Battery for a while to help keep the power for the generator running." "If you can bring me back one of those, then we call it an even trade."

"How about it?"

He asked. Even though he had little expectation of her finding one, still, it was better than the nil chance he had of it suddenly appearing in his shop otherwise. So, he waited for Jasmine to answer, the pokeball he would get from inside the glass counter as he places it on the top.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm
Jasmine could have inwardly grimaced at the comment... she certainly remembered the Pokélot Lady who had wished her luck or a quick demise... she half wondered if this was anything like that she meant.

And she certainly wondered what that meant for the island, herself, a second time back...

She still found it hard to look at any adult... but although gruff at first, he was a lot more reasonable than she would have honestly expected here. Was it perhaps her own honesty? She had to wonder, but as always, she would never question an adult outright.

But as he left the ball on the counter, Claudandas was up, looking it over, for some reason the Purrloin could feel the excitement building in the girl, she wouldn't voice it or cry out, but she was happy enough to see some kind of building trust.

"I would be most happy to find this item for you." The girl declared, reaching out and clasping the ball, watching it shrink down.

"I'll make sure to return the favor by scouring the island for you."

She pocketed the ball, then, with Claudandas clambering back up her arm, stood tall, letting him see her face for the first time, giving a light bow, "My name is Jasmine Titannia Sumisu. Maneuvering Class. Please rely on me to find the battery you need."

[EXIT TO POKEMON CENTER]  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 am
In Jasmine would enter, just as she had over a month ago... at least to her, she wondered if it was still the same day, if she'd be getting a comment about being quick to back out of the deal, but in she'd walk, if you could call it that.

The half mummified creature all covered up in the cloak made a beeline for the desk, and despite herself, was smiling as she reached into her bag and placed down a single item on the counter with a light plink.

"I came to settle accounts for the pokéball?" She announced proudly enough as she placed the Cell Battery there.

"Think this'll help your Generator?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:25 am
"Ah, seems I have to tell you to keep that."

The man would declare from behind the counter. He would peek over.

"One of my assistants actually did his job for a change and had brought me a cell battery a few days before. Somehow I missed that, and the generator is up and running ..especially with the power outage that this place is currently suffering it's a good thing."

He would tell the girl with a smile on his face.

"So, I don't need it ....you might as well keep it as your own." "Though thanks for the service done, and you don't have to worry about any other forms of repayment.

You did as you promised."

The man declares to her ...as suddenly the door would swung open quite rudely. The door hitting the wall hard enough that the glass in it would actually crack as in stroll not one, but three trainers. Each one was smiling quite wildly as they looked around the place and then at each other.

Before Jasmine could say a word, one of the nearest one would knock over a stack of pokemon postcards. Sending them flying across the floor ....as the Sparrow on his shoulder seemed to chirp aggressively towards Jasmine.

The other two ...a girl whom took one look at the store manager and then at Jasmine snickered as she went towards the counter and points at the man as the Sewaddle on his shoulder would send out a String shot that wrapped the man from shoulder to waist ...pinning his hands in that instant. While the other girl ...ran her hand through her bluish purple hair as her Houndour took a seat. Eyes locked on Jasmine as though she was prey.

"Well, lookie ..lookie here.""

The boy would sneer.

"I found myself a little mouse in this house of cheese."

He would declares as the Store Keeper would yell out at them.

"What in the hell are you doing?" "Get the hell out of here, or else I shall be force to deal with you!"

He would proclaim openly as one of the children ...the girl would simply wave her finger and make a tut tut sound.

"Don't be stupid, I have never seen a trainer throw a pokeball with their hands contain like that." "And it will be a while before that string shot dissolves."

A second strong shot would be fired after that as the man's face was covered from his forehead to his tip of his noise as he would be blinded and have his ears covered in the same move ..making him deaf to everything that happen after that.

"Well, girlie ..seems like it's only you and us at this party." "The name is Team Mixer, and we are here ..to have a bit of fun." "Will you care to join us?"

The boy asks as the Sparrow would flutter to his arm.

"And just to make this clear, I am not giving you an actual choice in the matter." "We are taking you on whether you wish it our not."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:30 am
Disappointment was certainly something that Jasmine had as she heard the man declare the case... he had his battery, he didn't need it. And she daren't even ask him to buy it off of her... for all the sacrifice and wasted effort that battery represented, she couldn't possibly.

She nodded, taking it slowly, about to state her thanks, before suddenly everything changed, in whirls of attacks, threats and gestures, now, the storekeep was bound to his chair and helpless to stop them, as three trainers stood before Jasmine.

And she looked to them.

"Why should I?"

Jasmine spoke, for the entire time, she'd been deathly still aside the sudden turn of her head at the smashing sound from the doorway, she turned now and made eye contact with each of them, her red eyes harsh and glowering on each of them.

She was harsh, and fairly battleworn looking, she might have been half-mummified, but she didn't bear it like an invalid, she made herself look like a warrior.

A tactics student... she had to pride herself on appearance, and use it as best she could.

"My time is important. And unless you three have something to offer me, I suggest you leave before I can be bothered to squash you or send what's left of you to the Mines."

"I have an appointment with a Professor to attend, and I won't have my time wasted."

As she spoke, behind the cloak, her hand moved deftly, and three balls burst open.

To either side of her, Lindbergh and Burnout appeared, the Lampent and Gliscor in turn could see the situation, as flames would rush open, and fangs were bared with ice misting from them.

And curled around her feet, Claudandas moved forward, a frown and claws extended forward as she stood.

She may have been a beginner... but she certainly thought her squad knew how to look imposing.

"Go now."

"Leave your purses on the ground for the storekeep's door and I'll allow myself to forget this event ever happened."

Jasmine wasn't a fool though... as her cloak allowed one more ball to be used, Nightingale's ball, she deftly pushed it from the back of her cloak and onto the counter, letting it roll over the counter and into the storekeep's lap, as it would pop open to let the Happiny loose, blinking unwitting at what sight of a man all wrapped up... this certainly wasn't any kind of dressing she'd recommend!

Jasmine would stay forward and hope her rouse of power would deter the three hoodlums.

If not, she'd hope Nightingale could free the man while she distracted them. She certainly hoped that he had powerful enough pokémon himself to protect his stock.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 pm
The boy laughs at Jasmine's proclamation ...even as the Spearow flicked his wings in a matter of it's own aggressions. In the same time it took for Jasmine to call out her three there would be two to match so that it now stood as being a three on three match.

A water type pokemon ..Mantine and a poison type pokemon Gulpin took the field as they stood before him and before another word could be spoken so would the Spearow.

A look on the boy's face of pure contempt would appear there.

"This is my fight, don't interfere." "I love it when the dead tries to rise again, and I shall deal with this living mummy personally."

"The name is Spinx." "I am the one that shall battle you today, and since, you are so worried about this being a waste of your time ...I shall make this more interesting for me."

"If you can beat me ...I shall give you one of my own Tms."

The boy would declares as his eyes shot over to where the man was tied up.

"So, you can tell that pokemon over there to stop trying to untie him." "If you feel you can't win, simply surrender and we will leave peacefully." "So, how does that sound? Fair?"

The boy ask with a laugh even as the Houndour that had been at the siting by the girl would walk towards the counter with a swagger in her steps that suggested her danger better than the flames that licked at her tongue.

There was no backing out now.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm
"I don't want your name."

Jasmine pondered forward, before simply speaking aloud, "Nightingale, you can come on back, it looks like someone here is very perceptive."

Very.

Either she had been too clumsy with that move under her cloak, or 'Spinx' had himself a better way at keeping an eye on her movements...

The Mantine would be an issue, but she couldn't help that, against Spearow and Gulpin she had the advantage at least...

"I'll tell you what." She declared.

"Win, and I'll tell you MY name." She figured very little of her act had worked... but perhaps acting tough and aloof was the only thing working in her favor right now, but she'd have to play cards close to the chest...

She was more than sure Spinx's friends would be more than willing to pile into this equation shortly...

A Happiny would return to her ball, luckily without being seen as a ball would roll back across the desk and into her clutches, she looked to the battlefield, and the watching eyes of her pokémon, nodding.

"Very well, you're the one naming this game."

"Perhaps you should say what you wish, while you still have the chance."

Starter Pokemon: Gliscor [f]
Name & Level: Lindbergh, Lvl 4
[Temperament] Rash
Stats: Hp: 21 Pp: 18 Att: 13 Def: 16 Spd: 13 Sp Att: 9 Sp Def: 10
Moves: Poison Sting, Stealth Rock, Ice Fang
Exp: 240/300

Pokemon: Purrloin [m]
Name & Level: Claudandas, Lvl 4
[Temperament] Adamant
Stats: Hp: 18 Pp: 19 Att: 11 Def: 9 Spd: 11 Sp Att: 9 Sp def: 9
Moves: Scratch, Pay Day, Growl
Exp: 248/300
Item: Focus Band

Pokemon: Lampent - Shiny - [m]
Name & Level: Burnout, Lvl 4
[Temperament] Impish
Stats: Hp: 20 Pp: 21 Att: 9 Def: 12 Spd: 10 Sp Att: 11 Sp def: 11
Moves: Heatwave, Astonish, Minimize
Exp: 211/300  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm
"The answer to that is quite obvious ...to render you into pieces." "But, as for your name being a reward ...well it's poor and pathetic ..just like you." "So, I shouldn't have thought it would be anything better."

Spinx would declares as his pokemon would land on the ground with it's wings spread. He was ready to fight along side his partners as the other two would look from him to the pokemon in front and smile quite honestly. This battle was going to be easier than they thought it would be ....as each one moved into position and ready themselves.

(Tactics Trainer ability activity: Dream world abilities activities)
Spearow (m)
lvl:5/Rash
Hp: 20 Pp: 19 Att: 12 Def:9 Spd: 13 Sp Att: 9 Sp Def: 8
moves: Peck, Growl, Leer, Toxic
Dream world ability: Sniper

Mantine (f)
lvl:5/Serious
Hp: 23 Pp: 24 Att: 10 Def: 13 Spd: 13 Sp Att: 14 Sp Def: 20
Moves: Psybeam, Bubblebeam, Supersonic, Toxic
Dream world ability: Water Veil

Gulpin(f)
lvl: 5/Naive
Hp: 23 Pp: 20 Att:10 Def: 11 Spd: 11 Sp Att: 10 Sp Def: 9
moves: Pound, Fire Punch, Toxic
Dream world ability: Gluttony  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox rolled 3 20-sided dice: 13, 4, 7 Total: 24 (3-60)

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 pm
There was the challenge laid down, as pokémon would stand before pokémon.

Jasmine it seemed, if Spinx wasn't taking the first move, she would.

The speeds would have been easy enough... should there not have been a tie, it was clear now.

This would be an all out fiasco, both sides would be lined up against the other... and Jasmine had to be the one who designated whom paired up with whom!

"Lindbergh, show that Spearow your bite!"

"Burnout, Heatwave for that Gulpin!"

"Claudandas, the last is yours, Pay Day!"

As Jasmine was declaring the other two, Lindbergh had already moved, this place was cramped, which certainly would make dodging an issue when her tail catapulted her forward, jaws open, but not for a regular bite, no, the sudden appearance of the white mist in her mouth said it all.

She'd bite down, and pure Ice Fangs would look to find purchase on the Spearow's small, feathery body!

Burnout attacked as well... but as a consequence, as he unlatched his flame's housing, he had his eye on the Mantine too... a Heatwave was wide reaching, and it was also in his sights!

A rush of flame came from his newly rejuvenated form... he just hoped Jasmine had something to back them up now, but he'd make sure to make moves count, rushing flames poured out and flowed through the air, superheating it to the poisonous glob and the water type.

And finally, the Mantine had the last attention once more, as a whirl of claws would come filled with coins!

Where had they come from? The floor? The register? Their pockets? Who knew? One thing was for certain, Claudandas wanted to assert his showdown with the Mantine, he knew the flame would ahrdly effect the beast, even if it did damage it... he just had to be ready to make his moves count... questions on what happened earlier could wait!

((Roll 1, Ice Fang, Roll 2, Heatwave, Roll 3, Pay Day))  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff