Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokemon Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:52 am
Jasmine grimaced at the look she received, it was just as well the Umbreln's mouth covered so much of her face, all that was left was the bandaged eye and the visible one there, even less as the Umbreon mouth nearly shut to hide her.

She just stayed good and quiet, listening up to instruction, she was an enemy? That got the quizzical look, from more than just Jasmine around the team.

But all was said and done, there was no time to ask further... It was time to go, and Jasmine nodded. "Yes, Ma'am."

[EXIT TO STATION]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

Yukia Isano

Yukia entered the pokemon center and looked around. She unclipped the only pokeball on her belt and walked up to the counter. "Hello I need my pokemon healed" She called out for the nurse or their helping pokemon. She waited to see if anyone was going to come out now.

Bag: Pokeball x3, Potion x1

Party pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
HP:7/13/PP:16/ATK:7/DEF:10/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:9
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face
EXP: 90/100

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:15 am
Instead of a woman in pink or white, what came through would have made anyone jump. Bulging muscles, as the pokemon smiles at her .....as one of it's many arms would reach across the counter to take the pokeball out of her hand almost with force was a Machamp. The pokemon stretching to make more muscles bulge as it hand transfer the pokemon to the machine.

Displaying it's chest muscles it would twist and pose as the machine went about it's work, and then finally ...one of it's arms would bring it back to Yukia's hand.

A fully healed pokemon ....as it gave a final arching stretch that made it's back muscles seem to double.

This probably wouldn't have been all that uncomfortable for the type, if she wasn't wearing a pink nurses outfit at the moment.

Goldielo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:38 am
Lunarsun

User Image

Yukia Isano

Yukia watched the Machamp her eyes in a confused look. She decided not to question the big hulking muscular pokemon in the Pink Nurse outfit and looked at it smiling. "Thank you, now I must be going so see ya later" With that Yukia turned now having her pokemon back in her possession and walked out the door. She then headed towards the pier behind the Pokemon Center to where the boat was and stepped onto the boat watching as it began to move.

Bag: Pokeball x3, Potion x1

Party pokemon:

Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
HP:13/13/PP:16/ATK:7/DEF:10/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:9
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face
EXP: 90/100

{Exiting to Island of Beginnings}

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250

YukixNekox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:50 pm
Lunarsun

⋘⋘⋘Iris Rose ⋙⋙⋙

Iris walked slowly into the pokemon center and looked around. She did not see many people there, in fact it seemed like she was the only one there at the moment. She walked up to the counter and looked for a nurse or a nurse's helping pokemon. "Hello... I need my pokemon healed please" She called out and waited with the pokeball of the Inkay in her hand. She did not know what she would do after this and certification and just thought whatever.

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Inkay [F]
Squirt Lv 2
Nature:
Impish
Stats:
HP:04/14/PP:16/16/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Power Split
- Peck
- Constrict
EXP: 72/100

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:39 am
The one who came to the counter this time was a woman ...her hair would go all the way down to the very middle of her back. Her eyes were the color of teal and she seemed to almost float as she walks.

"Dear child, do you need help?"

She declare as though she is a princess taking to a lowly servant.

"IF you need help, I shall do whatever you need. I can also place your pokemon on the machine so that they can be healed."

The woman would clap her hands as a Machamp would come scrambling out of the backroom. The pokemon is dressed in a pink nurse's outfit as she bows once towards the woman.

"So, tell me your wish."

YukixNekox

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

YukixNekox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:46 pm
Lunarsun

⋘⋘⋘Iris Rose ⋙⋙⋙

Iris placed the pokeball on the counter and looked at the woman. "I want my pokemon healed" She looked down and thought about the woman's other question. What is y wish... hmm I guess besides my pokemon being healed is to actually find someone who understands me She looked back up at the woman and sighed "My wish... is a wish that will never come true..."

⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Inkay [F]
Squirt Lv 2
Nature:
Impish
Stats:
HP:04/14/PP:16/16/ATK:7/DEF:7/SPD:7/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:7
MOVES:
- Power Split
- Peck
- Constrict
EXP: 72/100

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:45 pm
YukixNekox

The woman seemed to almost smirk as she smiled.

"Your wish is a pure thing. It's beautiful but it's doom to failure. For if you don't aim for it with all your might ....than of course it would never happen."

She would declare as the Machamp took the pokeball to the machine. The thing would ding once it was finished as the pokemon brought it back and placed it on the table. The pokemon fully healed.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Hellenor Rigby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:47 pm
Kade crashed through the door like a small storm, blue eyes trouble and mouth set in a hard line. He stomped up to the counter and looked around. Despite appearances, he WAS trying to be nice and polite. It was taking all his self-control not to lash out at anyone in the area, real or imagined. He knew you weren't supposed to chew on the people who controlled you- no biting the hand that fed you. That's what Boss said. " 'Cuse me?" he asked loudly, inwardly cringing at how rough his voice sounded. "Anyone here? I need help with an egg..."

(Exit: Leaving for Pokemon Center)

Houndour Egg [Soot?]
User Image
Grey Moonfang IV

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:49 pm
Hellenor Rigby

Kade would be greeted by a pair of black shoes crossed together and seated on the counter top, and the view of a rather large newspaper. A voice from behind would declare "Unless you're female and above the age of eighteen go away" The distinctly male speaker stated. Rather than the boy needing to reply to these rude comments however, a glimmering pink Buneary would rip the newspaper out of the man's hands. Grumbling slightly the man would declare "Fine fine..." Running a hand through his surprisingly long pink hair in the process. Adjusting his labcoat, pulling briefly at the neck of his black sweater as he stood, the man would hold out his hand across the counter "Hand it over" He ordered a bit curtly, the movement stunningly revealing his nametag....Joy.  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash