Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokemon Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 am
FuzzyMexiPanda
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora Akimazu

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sora had reached the docks. After he had got off the boat, he made his way up the steps that led up to the Pokemon Center, or down to god knows where. He remembered the sub advising him not to go down there if he valued his life.

Moving on, he climbed the steps and walked towards the Pokemon Center. He walked in as he placed his hand in his pockets to fish out the pokeballs that held his pokemon. He approached the counter and placed the pokeballs on top.

"Excuse Nurse Joy! Can you please heal my pokemon?" Sora asked.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pokemon Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][Hp:7/14][Exp:84/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][5/15][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][4/14][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [11/50]

Pokemon Stats:

Poochyena (M) [Lv.2] {Paralyzed}
Pers. - Brave
Hp: 7/14
Pp: 16 | Att: 7
Def: 7 | Spd: 6
Sp Att: 6 | Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang

Vullaby (F) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Sassy
Hp: 5/15
Pp: 17 | Att: 7
Def: 8 | Spd: 7
Sp Att: 7 | Sp Def: 8
Moves: Gust, Leer, Dark Pulse

Scraggy (M) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Timid
Hp: 4/14
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Dragon Dance

(You wait for a Crew to Rp Nurse Joy, and sorry for the wait)

The woman would smile as she yawns in his face.

"Sure, I can help you."

She would scoop up the pokeballs as soon as he dropped them and drop them half harazardly on the machine. It wouldn't take long for it to chime and for her to return them to him as she yawns again.

"See done."

She smiles lightly at him.

"Don't come again .....since, it's a bit unsettling to wish your pokemon pain."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Sora Akimazu

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sora watched as Nurse Joy half-hazardly took his pokeballs. She placed them onto the machine and moments later the chime would go off indicating that the healing had been performed and that Sora's pokemon were fully restored.

"Thanks Nurse Joy!" he thanked.

Sora nodded to Nurse Joy's comment. It wasn't like he was trying to get them killed. It was just how the way of life was with these pokemon. It was either kill or get killed. In this case, Sora would rather train his pokemon so they wouldn't get killed.

He left the pokemon center and went down the steps like he did the first time he made his way to the docks. He reached the docks and back onto the boat he was once on before and soon enough he was back on his way to the island.

{Exit to Beginners' Island}

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pokemon Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][Hp:7/14][Exp:84/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][5/15][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][4/14][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [12/50]

Pokemon Stats:

Poochyena (M) [Lv.2] {Paralyzed}
Pers. - Brave
Hp: 7/14
Pp: 16 | Att: 7
Def: 7 | Spd: 6
Sp Att: 6 | Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang

Vullaby (F) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Sassy
Hp: 5/15
Moves: Gust, Leer, Dark Pulse

Scraggy (M) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Timid
Hp: 4/14
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Dragon Dance

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:07 am
Jasmine's entrance would always be announced with the clacking of crutches and braces... the girl held her own little sigh... she had failed at finding a way to help Nightingale battle alone... until then, it looked like the Chansey would continue to just be a support battler in fights...

But those concerns would wait, it was time for the all important mission now with Joy... and she still had more than a handful of questions and thoughts herself... one in particular as she'd take out the Rotom egg from her bag, totally intact.

"Was it really all just a dream?" She mused to herself, turning the egg over... it hadn't hatched... so that meant PKE-

A wet tongue hit Jasmine's cheek with a static laced crackle, as the girl suppressed a yelp, where the Rotom emerged from the egg, giggling. [Gotcha!]

"...Heh... sure did..." She mumbled... wondering exactly how much else she'd have to explain now she'd 'returned'.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:10 am
"You just seem to get more and more interesting."

Professor Allison would declare as the woman trotted out from the backroom. She was currently dress in what seem to be an oversized Chansey outfit as she smiles quite endearingly.

"Well ...well ...how did you errands go? Are you ready to be off? And, are you going dress like that?"

That was a lot of words and questions from the professor as a grumble could be heard from the backroom. Though the pokemon in question wasn't making an appearance as she grin quite widely.

It would seem that the circles under her eyes were gone, so it made one wonder what she had been doing while Jasmine was out and about.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:44 am
Jasmine blinked as the Rotom now hung there in the mid-air, bobbing and weaving and giggling as PKE looked at the nurses curious garb. Jasmine had certainly since learned to get used to the Nurse and her quirks, but of course, the newly hatched Rotom hadn't been taught!

"Oh, um, not quite ready to go... I want to check in on my pokemon first, as, as you can see I've got one or two more..." Her eye roamed to her belt, yes, there was PKE's pokeball, primed and ready... If all was right Koi would be on the land too!

Not to mention she had a few things to see about selling from her items... Considering her purse was empty, putting a. Few coins in it would certainly be priority too...

"The errands went... Interesting. Nightingale hasn't grown much as far as levels, but I managed to find a few new interesting discoveries that should hopefully strengthen my team."

She looked at the egg still in hand, utterly intact since PKE had just phased through it instead... Was that worth anything? Well... As she looked up at the nurse, she offered the egg forward, "Dont know if you need this for your pouch at all?"

Although... Clothes... She looked at herself slowly, "As... Far as clothes? I've got a different cloak back at my Terrain? Is... There something wrong with this just now?"

Well... There were a dozen comments surely that could have been given, not least that gauze had went out of fashion in Ancient Egypt thousands of years prior... The girl felt a little apprehensive, did Joy have something in mind?

((And last post before work, lol, see you on my breaks!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am
The woman would sigh a bit.

"you have a bit more to prepare ...."

She sighed a bit unhappily.

"Also, I guess I will have to get you something too. You can't possible travel with me ...dress the way that you are now."

She would declare, but she was smiling a bit.

"Hmmm...you know with that in mind, you taking more time to get ready is a good thing. Go ahead, take all the time you like ...I got this."

Her smile was becoming wider and wider as she almost skip with her happiness as she did a quick circle before taking the intact egg from her. She examine it for a moment, and then place it on the counter.

"I can see some uses for it, but it will probably help a pokemon that is mental ill more than anything else. Too much battling, too much breeding, sometimes can rot their minds, and the care of something else ...that I don't have to worry about being harm ...can be helpful to them."

"Thank you."

The woman declares seriously for only a few moments as that smile appeared again and her eyes would seem to twinkle at the thought of what was to come next.

"Anyway, get to what you need to get to." "I will make sure you are ready to go ...clothing wise."

She was smiling again.

(see ya then)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:15 am
Well... That was one relief, and one cause for concern in one go, as Hasmine would wonder what on earth would appear out if Joy's endless wardrobe to make her fear for her embarrassment...

But then again, she never had much of a reputation beforehand either, had she? She remembered the day she'd shown up for class and been nearly tossed out for being an urchin!

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to see what Joy had in mind...

And meanwhile, there the egg sat, Jasmine smiled, at least he'd gotten one thing right. "Alright, I should be fairly quick, I just need to make sure my pokemon are doing alright with the new arrival and I can be off again!"

Jasmine about turned, ready to open up Ironclaw's pokeball when she stopped.

Her request... If that dream was real... She wondered to herself, Joy no longer had those black rings... Had Cresselia made good on her word, or was it just Joy being Joy?

Well, who knew? She shrugged off the thought and made a beeline to-

[EXIT TO HOME]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 am
User Image

Taking a bit longer than he would have liked, but allowing him to get a better feel for where everything was in the Academy, Ai finally made it to the Pokemon Center. Rather than going inside, he went around the side and to the back as he was instructed by the white coated man who sent him. Hands in his pockets, he went up to the boat and waited for it to be ready to sail. Boarding was simple, though the manner in which they had it all set up was worrisome to him. Still, it would take him where he needed to be and that was what was important for now.

TEAM
User Image

Name: Emolga
Species: Emolga
Level: 3
Nature: Naughty
Experience: 0/200
Hp: 17 || Pp: 20
Att: 11 || Def: 9
Sp Att: 10 || Sp Def: 8
Spd: 12
Moves:
Thundershock
Snore

Moves Used

------------

Maneuvering Classes > Pokemon Center > Beginner Island

Currently With

------------

Quote:

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image Marco Snow
xxxxxxxxxxTactics Team

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉
Marco's first stop would be to head for the pokemon center to recover his Totodile's health. After all, it would suck to him another battle and not be able to fight at full strength. Walking into the pokemon center, Marco walked up to the desk and held out his only pokemon ball. "Excuse me. Could you heal my Totodile for me?" The nurse looked at him and gave a small nod. Taking the pokeball, she placed it on a tray and disappeared into the back. A few seconds later she came out with a smile on her face. "Here you go. Your pokemon is just like new." Marco smiled and took the ball in his hand. Turning around, he headed out. It was time to find himself a place to live! Hopefully there wouldn't be a problem with that.
◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉

User Image

Pokemon's Stats:
Name: Totodile
Species Name: Totodile
Nature: Adamant
Level: 3
Hp: 3/16 Pp: 16
Att: 9 Def: 9
Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 8
Spd: 8
Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Crunch
Exp: 135/200

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:05 am
This time it wasn't Jasmine's crutches that announced her.

It was far too hard to hear them over the miniature rabble that descended upon the center. As the girl would walk in, ferried by her full six-strong team, each of them bearing their newly designated items, each of them all the ready.

From Lindbergh's sassily worn Focus Band, to Queen making certain to flash Jasmine's formerly Crest, they were all good and ready, as much as they could be so in any case!

And there was Jasmine in the middle, nodding as she looked up. "I think we're ready to go now."  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:01 am
The hologram of a Nurse Joy vanished as Professor Allison walked through with it slight of a huff.

"Stupid know it alls .....," she mutters to herself. She would smile at Jasmine lightly as she saw the girl and frown again.

"Your pokemon are ready but you aren't. Oh well, I got you."

She almost prance with that statement as a set of rolling eyes would have Jasmine looking straight into the face of Scyther as the pokemon lean against the counter. This was just another of the Professor's pokemon ....as the pokemon cross his blades once, and tried not to let them make a sound as he slide one against the other in irritation.

They were going out, so of course, the same pokemon wouldn't be traveling with her.

She needed those who would be more battle harden, and this Scyther was crossed with numerous scars on his body. His body so battered in scarring that he resemble a bit of a Blitzle. He would snort only once as his trainer would reappear with a suit for Jasmine.

She wouldn't be traveling with her in normal far as she drops down to her level ...another pokemon suit, and this one would make anyone laugh. It was actually a Umbreon suit. The ring on the head, ears, and rings on the arms and legs of the jet black suit made that clear even without the tail trailing behind it.

"Where we are going, you have to be dress properly."

She told her with a wink.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:15 pm
Jasmine blinked as Allison appeared through a hologram of herself... Not quite certain of what she'd missed while she was away here. But as the nurse would frown at her appearance, she laughed nervously and rubbed behind her head. "Sorry, I knew you had something planned, so... I didn't want to ruin any surprises you wanted?"

[Smooth.] Lindbergh observed as she sat on Jasmine's shoulder with a smirk, bumping the girl lightly with an elbow.

[I'd say IIIIIIII more than make up for Jasmine's slothenly appearance.] Sniffed Queen, brushing back past her helm, flashing off her newest piece of jewellery to the nurse and receiving more than a share of glowers from the other members of the team. A puff of smoke billowed from Burnout's direction that caused her to fall away into a series of hacks and coughs.

With her pokémon occupied enough, Jasmine grinned haphazardly to Joy, then to her Scyther, curiosity there as she had to wonder the stories that each scar had, it would have been welcome to back away from those sinister sharpening blades, but all she'd offer was a smile and a nod, welcoming enough here.

No sooner than vanishing from sight, of course, Joy was back, and so was her clothes... "Ohh... um..."

"Thank you?" Jasmine accepted it slowly...

~~~~~~

She was quick enough in changing, with much thanks going to Nightingale and the others helping her transfer into the suit... it was actually a bit large, but that was inadvertantly a good thing, baggy enough to cover over her braces without impairing movemont... although she looked like the chubbiest Umbreon that ever appeared as she stood there, using Ironclaw as an aide to walk rather than her crutches, looking to the nurse as her face peeked out of the Umbreon's mouth. "So, how do I look?"

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:36 am
"YOu look like you could use some adjustments."

Professor Allison would nod at the Scyther as he glares at her. The woman would only sigh openly as she calls out a second pokemon to stand at his side ...a Leavanny.

"Work together, resize it properly then, because I won't be seen in public with a pudgy ...Umbreon. It would be embarrassing."

The two nodded at this as the Scyther would step forward first ...as he came around the corner. His strikes would be fast ...so fast that Jasmine wouldn't get a chance to run away as he would call out loudly once he was done.

(Finished)

The two would switch with a move that seemed to almost be back to back as the Scyther would merely turn to have the leavanny press forwards. She would start with a quick movement of her hands to spin and stitch the fabric together. She would keep it loose where it needed to be loose to accommodate Jasmine's condition, but tighten it so it wasn't baggy at all.

Once they were finish they would both stand back.

(You breathe a word that I did this...I will kill you)

The Scyther would declare as the Leavanny would ask.

(How do you like it?)

THe two would hear each other's words and glare at each other as though they were bitter enemies at that moment, and then with a huff ...Professor Allison would recall them both.

"I don't need a fight in my pokemon center ...you would never guess they were life bonded mates."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 am
((Yay work post!))

Jasmine would barely have time to process on the thought of HER being the embarrassment for her outfit being oversized when they were both going to look ridiculous as things were anyhow in the costumes, at least hers looked like one of those ill fitting sports mascots she had seen in long ago faded photos...

She never got to voice that opinion, nor would she have for her own safety, nor any other opinion of course before suddenly it was too late, she was struck from a dozen points onward yet never felt a thing, not even able to yelp, imagining the moment if a samurai movie when the hero would stop and turn and their opponent flays into a dozen slices!

But as he moved away, in came the Leavanny and she blinked, trying to see, but calmer and keeping still as she got it now. Seeing the errant scraps on the floor...

And to the Leavanny she ad one comment as she tried flexing her arm, feeling the material around it move, "Much better, thank y-"

And they were gone, recalled away, leaving her with Joy as the woman lamented her choices...

"Heh..." Jasmine laughed slowly as she thought about the two insect types together and how they acted, "You know? I can kind of see it..."

"But now... Am I good to go?" she asked, almost pleadingly so.  

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:38 am
Professor Allison would look down her nose at Jasmine as she growled at the girl.

"Do you think my pokemon would do anything less?" "Of course you are good to go. So now, let's head to the train station ...the place we are going to ...this time of year require we are in costume. Oh yeah, don't tell anyone that you belong to the academy ...we are leaving the safe zone, and where we are heading to next ...we are considered to be the enemy even though we belong to the Medic team."

The woman would tell Jasmine sternly as she looks over at her group and sighs a bit.

"you might want to travel with less pokemon, it's a dead give away."

The woman who was in a good mood before seem to be a dreary one after Jasmine's comment. She was expecting more of a look of surprise and wonder, no so much of am I ready yet? It made her feel like she was being overly dramatic about her costume, but she refused to let them stick out more than was humanly possible.

(Next post - The academy station)  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces