Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokemon Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:41 am
The Sableye would find himself not getting much further then the first few millimetres of his dive, a small black paw rising up and smacking him in the face! Victoria would find the culprit to be an unexpected sight, small and blue with a set of floppy puppy ears and large eyes, it couldn't be anything other then a Riolu..in a nurses cap no less. Eyes glowing bright red, the reason she was even able to make contact with the spectre would also make itself obvious. Foresight. The oddest thing however was the look in those glowing eyes, completely failing to match her actions; they were empty, almost entirely devoid of emotion, providing her her gaze with something of an icy quality. Turning away from Phobia, speaking as if he weren't even there despite her paw being caught squarely in his face, the Fighting-Type would ask Victoria in a rather mild tone ">May I help you?<" Kuudere. The man had managed to complete the set!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 am
"Well, the jig is up, Phobia."

Victoria would snicker as the look on the pokemon's face would be purely acid. Though there was nothing else he could do as he pry his face away, and using his newly develop technique would go clear as he came back to her side.

"Anyway, yes, you can help me. I am looking to see if you are selling any extra healing items."

She would ask the Riolu. A feeling of something crawling up her leg would make the girl break out in a bit of a sweat as Phobia decided it was best to make her feel as creep out by the pokemon in front of him ....as he did.

A pokemon that emotionally dead was like being stuck in desert without water for him. Something truly to dread, and thus, he would move underneath her hair and on her shoulder as he runs a tongue past her ear.

That would get him another attempted punch in the face, but, Victoria wouldn't have the same luck as the Riolu.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:29 am
Eyes scarcely seeming to blink, the Riolu would give a faint nod. Turning back toward what one could assume to be her trainer, the Pokemon would stride slowly to his side, placing a paw upon his shoulder and attempting to shake him awake ">Human<" She stated in her monotonous voice.

The shifting of the man's body would however first rouse another, the Buneary's ears twitching as her eyes began to slowly blink into wakefulness. Looking about her surroundings lazily as the sluggishness of slumber still gripped her, her eyes would go wide as she noticed her location and the presence of Victoria in turn. ">Ba...ba.....BAKA!<" She screamed, abruptly leaping up and delivering a rather outstanding uppercut to the man's chin.

This in turn would cause him to abruptly rise from his chair, flinging the Eevee on his back to be sent flying into the wall located directly behind him with a rather comical sounding BAMF! Upside down, still in a heap the Normal-Type would look up at her master, noting the presence of the Buneary and Riolu so much closer to him then her and cry out ">WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?<"

Yet, as if blind to the antics of the other two, the Riolu would calmly stride toward the man, grasping his sleeve with one paw and tugging it gently ">Human. This one requests medical supplies<" She stated clearly, indicating Victoria.

Rubbing his chin, and in time with the Eevee's exclamation the bridge of his nose, the man would retrieve a pair of glasses from his pocket and dawn them. Looking in Victoria's direction. A sigh escaped his lips as he gazed at her, a single thought running in his mind. Another underdeveloped child. Why couldn't he at least be working near a highschool or something? Bah. "What is it you want?" The man said a bit tartly. His tone combined with the horrible state of his hair, the man practically screamed 'early morning grump'.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 am
It was probably a very good thing that the girl couldn't read minds, as she smiles lightly and then nods her head once.

"Sitrus berries if you have them, and maybe a few Lum berries."

She would add after a moment.

"Since, this is a place all about healing, I was hoping you had some."

Victoria would add in trying to be helpful. She couldn't help hearing and noticing their reaction, and she had to kill the shudder at the sight of the Eevee. The appearance of Wicked appeared in her mind for a moment, as she reached out in her own mind to kill that image quickly. She didn't want to magically summon him from her pokelot with that thought, and then another one would appear ....as she saw the actions of the Buneary and Animus would show up next.

The cross look on his face almost made her mood sour.

No, she would punch that thought away as well, and finally she would look at the Riolu ...and she had to admit ...there was no comparisons there.

Thank goodness ...she would openly sigh.

"So how about it?"

She would cover up for her lack of attention for a moment with those words.

(32/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 pm
"Where do you think you are kid? This is a Pokemon Center, not a homeopathic medicine shop. You want berry's try a flower shop" The man stated firmly. ">Oh like you know where to find a flower shop<" The Buneary stated, standing on the man's right side with her little arms crossed. ">Human. Kuu recalls Poison Ivy<" The Riolu on his left stated, clearly drudging up a memory the man would rather forget based on his expression. Almost immediately the man began rubbing his temples; why did he keep these three around again? He was beginning to have difficulty....ah yes, the unfortunately requirements of his profession. It was all coming back now.

"Regardless of the commentary..." The man cast a glare at his Pokemon "...the results remain the same. This is a high-tech medical facility, not some under-funded center in the boonies. If you want an item for their health go to the PokeMart; and the closest we carry to a Lum Berry is a Full Heal" The man stated quite calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:56 am
"I will take one ."

Victoria would declare. She had really ignored the majority of that, it was a long and overdone no, but the last bit. The full heal, she had heard that one, and though it wasn't as good as a Lum berry ...still it could be quite useful as something else would finally tick in her ear.

She was about to elaborate on what she was talking about ...as it hit her like a arrow through the brain. As her expression would deadpan for a moment before her blazing temper would churn it's way to the forefront.

"Why the hell do you ask me what I want if you are just going to bite my head off at the answer?"

She would scream back at him.

"Though, if you have any extra Full Heal ...I would take that."

Victoria fury would blow away like the wind as she would smile on that point. It was a mood swing in full swing ...as she smiled after her rant.

(33/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm
"I expected you to ask for something we'd logically have. You're one of those brats which is supposed to be smart" The man stated a bit dryly. Leaning on the counter he'd gaze at the girl with a look of disinterest "That'll be 600 for the Full Heal. 1200 if you want two, you weren't exactly clear on that" He said, gesturing for the Eevee to retrieve the item in question, something the Normal-Type was all too happy to do as she abruptly perked up, dashing through the doors of the center so fast they barely even swung. Meanwhile the Riolu, evidently named Kuu, would appear holding what could only be described as a collection plate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:04 am
"One will have to be good enough. I don't have the funds for two."

Victoria would declare quickly as she put the money on the counter. She needed to make sure she could at least recover one of her pokemon from any status inflictions that might become permanent or dragging.

She would have to accept this cost, it was one of many she would eventually have to pay to make things right.

"Thank you."

She would utter despite his rudeness.

Rule# 1 of Victoria's Creed

Never tick off anyone whom you might need later.

Professors aren't included in that statement.

(34/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 am
Victoria would feel a sharp pain as Kuu the Riolu jabbed her lightly in the ribs with the collection plate, where the money was supposed to be placed. Afterwards she would nimbly leap onto the counter and scooping the coins into the dish, retreating into the back of the center after this. Much as they might like to keep the money they were selling center supplies, and so it had to be placed in the buildings funding. At about the same time the Riolu left, the Eevee would arrive, hopping into the counter and dropping the Full Heal. Victoria wouldn't even receive a glance from this Pokemon however, as she immediately turned to her trainer ">Did I do good? Did I? Please tell me I did good!<" She said with pleading eyes, her tail swishing back and forth behind her at a surprising pace.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 am
Even Victoria would be sicken by the pokemon's behavior. It was like a dependent child ...as she would pick up the full heal and pocket it. Her eyes would never leave the pokemon's back ...as something else occurred to her ....as she thought about what a certain Eevee would say.

Females in his race wasn't exactly that common and thus, as she made sure she was a safe distances away she would release him. The little brown pokemon as the he would lick a paw and run it over his ear as he gave off a glint of metal.

"Go say Hi, Solo."

Victoria would encourage him ...the moment that he lay eyes on the back of the over Eevee, and without any pressure he would jump onto the counter.

(Hello)

He would literally say hi as he gave her a wink, and flick his tail a bit. He was definitely interested.

Victoria would actually seem a bit relieved. He was a punk Eevee, but not that sort of a punk as she would wait to see how this might actually work out. It was good for a pokemon to be attached to its trainer but ....a shiver ran down her spine as the thought of a certain Wobbuffet came to mind ...not that attached.

(35/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:07 pm
A chill, ominous wind seemed to blow through the Pokemon Center despite the fact not a single door was open, and the door was firmly shut. Victoria would notice even from a distance the very second the female Eevee's emotions seemed to flip-flop. When she turned her head to look at Solo her eyes were shadowed, yet sharp and intimidating. They were the type of eyes which said the barer would kill you simply for breathing her air much longer ">What do you want?<" She nearly barked, her voice sharp and icy. Oh yes the obsession she bore for her trainer was quite similar to the girl's Wobbuffet, but her's was a love of a very different sort. It was by coincidence that she was never alone with the other two Pokemon that they still lived, and she wouldn't hesitate to eliminate anyone else that got in her way. ">If you want anything ask the statue over there, now get out of my face<" She said coldly, not even bothering to wait for a reply to her last remark, or even this one as she pushed Solo off the counter without warning. The Eevee had an aura about her now, one which even those with the weakest instincts could interpret as 'run away, this one's crazy'. It was probably for the best Solo didn't try to get too close to this one, even if he did work his way into her heart, it was liable to bring entirely new meaning to 'ball & chain'.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 pm
Though Solo might not notice the change in climate, Victoria did as the Eevee tried his best to look manly in front of her. Though that illusion, whatever he had ...died the moment that she asked ...what he wanted? There was no hiding the chill in her voice, and the punk Eevee would back up slowly towards the edge of the counter as she advance on him.

He would have uttered some reply, but she shut him up the moment that his mouth open. That was it seemed as much as she would allow as a single shove sent him over backwards as he lands on his back and neck on the floor. He would quickly scramble to get back on his feet as he screamed upwards at her.

(YOU're crazy, lady!)

He would flick his tail as he tried to salvage some bits of his dignity as Victoria would recall him.

"Well, no one can say I didn't try to help out the species."

She would comment to herself.

NOw it was time to go and find her ex-professor ....as Victoria tries to think of where she should be heading too.

(36/50)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 am
Grey Moonfang IV
"Meet me at the train station."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora Akimazu

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Sora had reached the docks. After he had got off the boat, he made his way up the steps that led up to the Pokemon Center, or down to god knows where. He remembered the sub advising him not to go down there if he valued his life.

Moving on, he climbed the steps and walked towards the Pokemon Center. He walked in as he placed his hand in his pockets to fish out the pokeballs that held his pokemon. He approached the counter and placed the pokeballs on top.

"Excuse Nurse Joy! Can you please heal my pokemon?" Sora asked.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Pokemon Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][Hp:7/14][Exp:84/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][5/15][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[Lv.2][4/14][0/100] | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [11/50]

Pokemon Stats:

Poochyena (M) [Lv.2] {Paralyzed}
Pers. - Brave
Hp: 7/14
Pp: 16 | Att: 7
Def: 7 | Spd: 6
Sp Att: 6 | Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang

Vullaby (F) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Sassy
Hp: 5/15
Pp: 17 | Att: 7
Def: 8 | Spd: 7
Sp Att: 7 | Sp Def: 8
Moves: Gust, Leer, Dark Pulse

Scraggy (M) [Lv.2]
Pers. - Timid
Hp: 4/14
Pp: 17 | Att: 7
Def: 8 | Spd: 7
Sp Att: 7 | Sp Def: 8
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Dragon Dance

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:07 pm
((Am I suppose to RP my pokemon healing? Or does a crew member RP as Nurse Joy?))  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff