Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Pokemon Center Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 am
POKEMON CENTER

User Image

When your pokemon is hurt? When it's bleeding and bruised? When it's close to death? This is the only place to choose, welcome to the Pokemon Center.

Where the motto is:

We didn't kill your pokemon ....you did.

Here the staff of Nurses work to patch up your pokemon to the best of their ability. Though be aware for those that are critical, it sometimes takes more time than not to heal them.

Note: All Critically Injured pokemon (-5 & -7) that are brought in will have their trainer roll a randomn dice of 1 thru 3. IF it's a 3 they are completely healed, if it's a 2 then they need rest for their wounds and must be dropped off at the Pokeloft for a small while. Now if it's a 1, the pokemon has something like broken bones and must be left at the Pokeloft for one mission or assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~
Student:

Athena  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Athena rushed into the center. She ran straight up to the counter and looked for a nurse, when she spotted one she called her over "Excuse me could you please heal my pokemon?" The nurse nodded and took the pokeball from Athena. The nurse didnt even say a word, she just walked into the back.  

King Lancer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 am
That nurse suddenly broke up into nothing more than little fragments .....as she was reduced to data. The pokeball itself spun in the air as the data would reform into a pink Porygon as the pokemon held the pokeball in it's beak. A smirk was on it's face ...as it floats over the machine and places the pokeball on it.

The familiar chime would take place as it would return it to Athena. She was going to learn quite quickly that thing weren't as they seemed at this academy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:14 am
If Athena was surprised it didnt show. She took Victors pokeball and turned to dash out and back to the battle room, but right before she left she turned and bowed to the porygon then dashed out toward the battle room, she wasnt as confident she was the first time but she would try a different tactic. She hoped as well that she could get a different opponet but she knew beggers couldnt be choosers so she would take on any opponnet they deemed worthy if her level of skill, which wasnt much.

{{Exit to Battle Room}}  

King Lancer

King Lancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:35 pm
Athena entered the pokemon center again holding victors egg. She had tears in her eyes but they were yet to be shed,"Nurse Joy are you here? I was told to come here to find out what is to be done with me for failing twice," She wasnt scared if the killed her they killed her she didnt care what happened to her she just wanted Victor to find a trainer that could bring out his perfections.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:47 pm
This time it would be the real Nurse Joy that appeared, but she wasn't dress in the normal white uniform that people were used to seeing. It was more of a grayish color, and she actually had weapons on her. Two .....electric rods strapped to her back. She came in with an air of confidences that didn't beg any sort of reproach.

"Actually, the answer is quite obvious." "You go home or you become my b***h."

She declares quite rudely.

Then she drops to the same level as Athena and the egg as she looks at it.

"You won't have to wait long for it to hatch, the b*****d." "A pokemon that takes that potion will only be a level 1, so, you will have to work to your a** off to get it back to fighter's strength."

"But, that is neither here nor there, ******** me ask you properly, you sorry sack of s**t." "Do you want to join the healing team?" "Those that are rejects are offer that position, because they treat us like s**t." "They then we can make diamonds out of dung, but I don't give a ******** either way ...you got a pair of hands and I will make good use of them."

"So, what do you say, ******** up?" "Join or go home and ******** yourself."

"The choice is yours."

Nurse Joy declares with a huge grin on her face.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

King Lancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:00 pm
Athena wasnt appaled or surprised at Nurse Joy's actions or words, she didnt want to go home so her decision was an easy one. "I will join the healing team" She didnt frown or pout she just let herself relax as she considered what she would do on the healing team, she didnt really care about much anymore she was well a failure and a disgrace she would do whatever she was told to do for the healing team.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:18 pm
"Aye, so my b***h it is then."

Nurse Joy chuckles a little darkly.

"Fine, with that in mind you need to go get register underneath my team's banners." "Then head to the Pokeloft, we aren't settling your a** here." "And if you think you are going to have some plush little ....comfy life here, you are ******** declares quite sternly.

"That means you need to backtrack to the auditorium, and get everything underway." "YOu will sleep, eat, and live with other trainers, but your goal will be healing." "So you can probably guess what your first mission will be ...to capture an actual healer pokemon."

"No more of that pansy s**t you got in the egg." "A healer needs at least one pokemon that can actually deal with the real s**t."

She smirked a little.

"But that is getting ahead of myself, ....what is your a** still doing here." "GO BACK to the Auditorium now."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

King Lancer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:51 pm
Athena nodded "Yes mistress, I will be back after I finish for you to send me off on my mission" Athena didnt say another word and left for the auditorium again. She paused at the door for a second then left going toward the auditorium. She still held on to Victor's egg it would seem that she would get to keep him for a little while longer.

{{Exit to the Auditorium}}
[Sorry I have to go to the store I will be off for about three hours I will finish up when I get back.]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm
((No problem))

Nurse Joy didn't have a chance to tell her that the egg was quite close to hatching. She sat back for a moment and realized that it didn't matter she could find out for herself just how close.

A smirk appeared on her face then.

That is the way that it should be ....as she crosses her arms and sighs lightly.

"I wonder if I can actually make a healer out of that girl, or if she will fall back to the temptations of the other classes."

[Posts until the egg hatches 1/10]  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Gamefreak41495

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Nenshou was still frustrated about his loss to the most ridiculous of Pokémon, but he didn't show it as he entered the Pokémon Center, Egg in hand. He went up to the Nurse, dressed in grey instead of the standard white. "I was told to have you hatch my Egg." Whatever she could do, he just hoped it was quick. The sooner he got back to beat the slime out of that Stunfisk, the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:37 pm
"As you wish, shithead."

She declare lightly as she took the egg, and headed to the back room. She would literally push the pokemon underneath a heating lamp as she knew it would take about a 30 minute wait that way ...., but the doesn't bother to tell him that.

The sound of the cracking later would be the only thing to tell Nenshou that it was done.

"Done."

He would bring out the new snake ...as he held it out for him to take.

"Your pokeball should still work, so you don't need to recapture it."

She told him.

Seviper [m]
lvl: 1/Timid
Hp: 12 Pp: 17 Att: 6 Def: 6 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
moves: Wrap, Swift
Exp: 0/50  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Gamefreak41495

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 pm
"Erm, thanks." He took the serpent from her and placed it on the ground. The reborn Anguish looked at him shyly, almost confused. It had no memories of the battle which had killed it only a short time ago. It was a completely different Seviper. But it was Nen's Seviper, and it was what he would use to be victorious. He left the Pokémon Center and headed back for the Battle Room, Anguish slithering behind him, less confident than it had been before death.

[Exit to Battle Room]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:05 am
Entering into the Pokemon Center, Raven un-clipped the only Pokeball he had from his belt. Some might have expected him to carry the sphere's on his sword sheath, or perhaps even have this one in the pommel; such was however, useless theatrics in his mind. Keeping both armaments in the same location would make him easily disarmed. Still...perhaps he might discover a more suitable location other then his belt in the future.

"Excuses me, I'd like to have my Pokemon healed; and quickly if at all possible. I've a mistake to promptly rectify" Raven spoke clearly to anyone within range to hear. He didn't care if it was the resident Nurse Joy, or simply one of her attendants. He only wanted to return to the battlefield.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 am
Again it was the Porygon that appeared. The pokemon hovered over the counter as it open it's mouth the motion was clear. It wanted him to hand over the pokeball so it could be places on the machine and healed ...as quickly as possible.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff