Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Shielding Classes Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm
Shielding Classes
(Guard Class)

User Image

If you can withstand your opponent's attack long enough ...you can bring down the sharpest sword. This class's motto is simply to endure; for the race isn't always given to the fastest, but the one whom can make it to the end. Thus, the class is all about learning how to endure the ravages of any battle, and wearing their opponent out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Classroom Professor:
[Current]
Rook Parnasus VonTrune

User Image

A member of the Guardian Elite, Rook belongs to a sub-group of the Guards known as Chessboard, a division best known for taking on "special" assignments. Known as a rather eccentric fellow, it still came as quite the shock when he volunteered to teach the future of the Guard Team. A tad theatrical, Rook is best known for is habit of creating a myriad of non-existent titles for himself; the only two real titles he holds being Professor of the Guard Class, and "Rook le Noir".

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 am
Riku walked into the classroom, not exactly sure what to expect. It looked pretty typical for a classroom, with all the desks and all but surprisingly it was empty. She looked around curiously, violet gaze slightly confused. Where were the rest of the students and the teacher? Of course- there was always the possibility that she was in the wrong classroom. "Think this is the wrong place?" she asked turning to the Larvitar at her side.

Ryuu wasn't sure why there weren't any people here but maybe there were just early. It hadn't taken them too long to finish their first battle and maybe others were having difficulties with it. The Larvitar looked up at his trainer but didn't really know what to say. "Lar- Larvi- tarrrr ( I think we're in the right place)."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 pm
Just as the child spoke, the door on the opposite side of the room, nearest the back, swung open. Moving at a surprisingly casual pace, a large, rather intimidating Bisharp entered the room. Winding it's way through the desks, the Dark-Steel Pokemon ventured to one of the windows and opened it wide.

The next instant something large and black crashed into the window beside the one that had just been opened. Two black clad hands released a rope as the intruder collided with the classroom furniture. Almost every desk immediately toppled over, save for one, and only through the efforts of the person whom not stood atop it.

Arms crossed, the figure revealed itself to be human, and a daunting one at that. The ends of his black coat swayed in the breeze, adding to the dramatic appearance of he, and his entrance. Silently, the man smirked at the girl. Perfect.

Spreading his arms wide in greeting, the man took a single step forward to drop off the desk "Welcome to the World of Pokemon!" He greeted in a strong, surprisingly friendly voice, making his way to the board at the front of the room. "I am the Academy's Iron Wall, it's Dark Knight, the Silent Champion, the Master of Preventing Disaster, the Ballistic Blocker, many know and fear me as Rook le Noir...I am the Professor of the Guard Team!" The man, apparently her instructor, announced theatrically.

Spreading one arm out, an placing the opposite against his chest, the man bowed as his Bisharp began slowly applauding "Thank you, Thank you. You're too kind."

He looked up to better witness the effect of his entrance upon the students...erm...student. Why was there only one? "Huh...I thought there would be more off you..." He said, sounding more then a little disappointed. Sighing slightly, the Professor began scratching his head "Geeze, this is almost as bad as when the Janitor walked in and I sprung early..." Rook muttered.

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:23 pm
The entrance certainly was amusing and surprising at best. What was with this school? It was definitely far from ordinary but the girl was at a lack of words of how to describe it. The Professor did make for a grand entrance- she did admit that much. Unpredictability must be the norm around here. And his pokemon- a Bisharp no less- was certainly intimidating. The Professor seemed friendly enough- but at the same time disappointed she was the only one there.

She didn't really know what she should do. "Most of the students seemed to be having difficulties in the Battle Room. Should I just take a seat and we can wait for the rest to join us?"

The Larvitar surprisingly wasn't afraid of the Bisharp despite how intimidating the pokemon looked. There was a stubborn look in Ryuu's eyes as he stood slightly in front of the girl's right leg. He was her Protector, he couldn't be afraid of anything that he might have to face!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:36 pm
Sliding behind his desk, the Professor pulled out his chair and promptly plopped down into it, producing the faint sound of metal clinking against wood in the process. A sigh escaped his lips as he learned back, going completely limp for a moment as he spoke "No no, we hardly have the time to wait about for the others. We're the Guard Team, not the Armored Torkoal Division."

Stretching his arms lazily, the Professor pulled out the middle drawer of his desk. From within it he pulled out three pokeballs, and a single potion. Placing the items on his desk with one hand, he beckoned to Riku with the other. "You're to go to the Island of Beginnings for your first real test. You need to catch a Pokemon while you're there, plain and simple...but there's something else..." He remarked calmly, closing the drawer and tipping his chair backward "...normally we give new students a special something...an item unique to the class...problem is we're a little short on materials. While you're on the island I need you to bring me a Chrono-Stone."

Allowing his chair to fall into it's proper position, Rook leaned over his desk "You should be able to find it anywhere the Past lingers in the Present...what that means exactly you'll need to discover for yourself."

Again he fell into his chair and leaned back "You'll find the Pokemon Center, and with it the Pier, in the middle of Academy Territory, behind the lines made by the three classes."

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 am
The girl listened to her Professor but it was slightly confusing. As to where she could find the item she was looking for, the riddle was beyond her. Maybe the answer would be easier to discover once she arrived there. Actually the girl did remember passing the pokemon center, though she hadn't been inside. It couldn't be that hard to find the pier and then head over on her first mission. She picked up the pokeballs and the potion and placed it in her bag. They would come in handy and she was eager to catch her first pokemon. Making note of the chrono stone she needed to find and the riddle, she shrugged inwardly.

"Thank you, Professor. I won't come back until I'm successful!" she remarked, determinedly. The girl then headed out the door.

The Larvitar listened and watched. He didn't really have to help in this situation, well except on the island. The dirt eating pokemon would have to work hard to protect his trainer, more likely but it was a challenge he was ready for despite how difficult it may be. He followed as quickly as he could after his trainer, waddling through the door.

[[ Exit to Island ]]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:46 pm
Lucien walked into the near-empty classroom, Renoux floating leisurely by his side. Nearly empty, but for the man dressed in black sitting at the instructor's table. No one else seemed present. Lucien's mouth twisted.

Either this is some sad, sad joke, or none of my fellows has even made it this far as of yet. Or worse, no one else has been assigned the Guard Team. Dammit. I knew I should have been in Tactics. But no- I get stuck in the empty division... Lucien rolled his eyes, but otherwise remained impassive as he walked up to the instructor, who seemed in a bit of a down mood himself. Lucien inclined his head respectfully as he approached.

"Bonjour, Monsieur Instituteur. I trust you are my instructor, seeing as there is no one else here. My name is Lucien Zeal. Quelles sommes vous?"

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:09 am
The faint gleam of metal would be the boy's first warning. The mask slid free of the so called instructor's face, revealing that of a Bisharp. The wig fell off, the coat shredding beneath the Pokemon's blades. A simply visual illusion meant to divert the child's attention for only a few moments. Considering the amount of clothing the creature had been wearing it was no wondering it had been convincing for a time.

Lights suddenly turned on from behind the boy. When he turned he'd find several desks had been pushed together, and atop them stood a single figure with his back to the student. The miniature spot lights added a dramatic shadow to the man.

"I am black steel, hidden in the shadow of the Organization..." The man intoned, his voice deep and rich "...a silent guardian with an ever watching eye. The darkness is my domain, and it is from what lurks within I protect this place..." A breeze from the open and broken windows blew the man's coat theatrically.

"I am Akumu Academy's Dark Knight, it's Silent Champion, and Eternal Guardian" The man looked over his shoulder and down at Lucien, his eyes seeming to glow beneath his mask "I am the Black Clad Barrier that protects these walls!" Bending his legs only briefly, the man leaped backward into the air, flipping over the youth to land upon the teacher's desk, arms crossed "I am this schools greatest Protector!" He announced, then suddenly bowed "Rook Vontrune, Professor of the Guard Team."

This it would seem, was the child's instructor.

"Welcome, to Akumu Academy."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 am
Lucien watched the entire spectacle with absolutely no expression, simply allowing the instituteur to go along with his performance, as he obviously needed to get it out of his system. With the professor's flying leap to the finish, Lucien kept his eyes trained on the instructor for a long while, his face still impassive. Finally, after a few seconds, his eyebrow raised, the corner of his mouth upturned slightly in a wry smile. Finally, the boy brought his hands together, slowly at first, but eventually becoming stronger and faster, giving the Professor his appropriate applause.

"Bravo, Monsieur Chevalier- somptueux performance. The postiche monsieur behind you was a nice touch, oui?" He returned Rook's bow with one of his own, still smiling his delicate half-smile. "Merci for your welcome, Monsieur Rook. How may I be of service, Professor?"

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 pm
Riku entered the classroom, propped up by her crutches. The cast around her left leg was obvious as she hobbled to stand behind of the boy that seemed to be conversing with the Professor. The girl kept her face neutral but she was a little curious. Was this boy another one that belonged to the Guard class like herself? Well it was either that or he was in the wrong classroom. Regardless she still winced inwardly at the fact that she was going to tell the Professor of her failure at the island. The girl truly hoped that he would give her a second chance to prove herself.

Ryuu stood at the girl's good leg, standing perfectly still. He was ashamed that he hadn't been strong enough to protect her. The Larvitar was sure this time he wouldn't leave her side and would make sure she was never harmed again. The cast on her leg proved that he needed to become stronger.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm
"That depends very much on the young madame behind you" Rook responded, flopping down in a single motion to sit rather lazily upon his desk "How did it go?" He asked, gaze shifting to Riku.

((Sorry it's so agonizingly short. Mild writers block.))  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 pm
Riku looked slightly ashamed as the Professor addressed her. Was this way of embarrassing his student in front of the new student. "I failed, Professor." she remarked. "I caught my first pokemon, but then later was mauled by a Growlithe and defeated by a Roggenrola who was defending the item I needed, the Chrono stone. After I was defeated by the Roggenrola, my Sandshrew disappeared."

If the Professor looked closely, he would be able to see the scars visible around the Larvitar's neck. If only the pokemon had been strong enough to defeat the Growlithe. The Larvitar looked ashamed, as he had failed in being his trainers protector.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:42 am
Rook nodded faintly "I see...and how much of the supplies you were given remains?" He asked, gesturing toward the girl's back.

((Again, sorry it's short, but I promise I'm going somewhere with this!))  

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:25 am
"None, sir." The girl had wasted her two pokeballs trying to catch the Growlithe and then used her potion on her Larvitar after the battle had drained most of his energy with the battle of the Sandshrew. She wonder what was going to happen next. In an academy like this, failure could possibly mean getting kicked out. Only the strong had real chances of survival especially considering how harsh the pokemon world could be. As Riku had already experienced, death was not uncommon. The girl dreaded having to come home, after failing in this academy. She could picture her mother's smug face telling her that battling was really for men and that a career as a Coordinator was much better for a lady such as herself. Though her father would be disappointed in her, he would always welcome his daughter with open arms.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff