Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm
"I am cut ...aren't I."

She would declare with a wink.

"Anyway, just sign the deed, and visit your land. Looking at your pokemon ...I think after that you should be heading to the Pre-emptive Strike to meet your teacher or something like that. Anyway, good luck."

She declares as she gather the other deeds and leave him with the one.

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:

Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 am
Lunarsun

User Image

"Cya lata, maybe next time we can have a little battle." Jay said as he winked back before leaving the area. To the primitive strike class!

[Exits]

User Image
Trapinch
lvl:2/Naughty
Hp: 14 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Pp: 17 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Att: 9 Def: 7 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
Moves: Bite, Giga Drain
Exp: 77/100

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:17 pm
Lunarsun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukia walked into the area seeing another girl. She did not know what really she needed to do other than come here for certification. She stepped up to the other girl and waved to get her attention. "Excuse me Miss I was told to come here for certification, am I in the right place?" She asked with a happy go lucky kind of way. She was feeling great after the battle she was in so her normal shy and timid self was showing.

Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
HP:7/13/PP:16/ATK:7/DEF:10/SPD:6/SP-ATK:6/SP-DEF:9
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face
EXP: 90/100

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 am
Goldielo

The girl at the counter almost bounce as she turned around to see she had a new customer.

"Yes, yes, this is the place." "You are a new student, and for that reason alone, you are going to be given land."

The woman would then point at one of the posters near the counter, and she would smile openly.

"Choose one ...choose one, which land do you want, forest, island, or wasteland. Make a choice, make a choice."

She had obviously gotten into the candy that day, because she was vibrating from her hyperness.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 am
Lunarsun

Yukia tilted her head to the right as the girl before her seemed to be vibrating with hyper energy "Oh hmm I pick the Island" She chose the island mainly because even though it seemed to be without water she thought it would do well to help her with training and keeping her pokemon safe if she left them there.

Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm
Goldielo

The woman almost cheered as she skips to the back room. She would pull out the necessary documents as she came back and dropped the deed on the counter in front of her.

"Simply sign your name & name your new home, and it's all yours. Oh yeah, please make sure you pin up this deed near the entrances of your island, so that people know that it belongs to you."

She would declare as she waited for the girl to sign it so she could copy and return it to her.

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:

Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

All pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 pm
Lunarsun

Yukia nodded and took the deed and signed down her name and named her pokelot. She smiled and looked up at them with a gentle smile "I have signed the document miss" She handed it back so the girl could make a copy of it. "So I assume after I go to see my land I go to class?"

Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm
"Yup,"

She declares as she taps her foot as though she was trying to think of what next to say. It was an accuracy assessment, because, that was exactly what she was trying to do.

"That's right, go check out your land, and then head to shielding class. That's in the academy."

She pointed at the wall.

"YOu go there, meet your professor and get your first mission. Though, you should go and visit your land first, take the boat out back, since you have to head to an island."

The girl then took the deed copy it and returned it. She would turn it to the back before she did that.

"Follow the map, so with that done. Have a good day."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Goldielo

Feral Kitten

3,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

The girl nods to the other girl and smiles as she turned to leave. She didnt know what to expect but she was ready for anything that was to come. She walked towards the back to get on the boat and go out to her land.

{Exits}

Shieldon [F]
Chrome Lv 2
Nature:
Adamant
Stats:
MOVES:
- Double-Edge
- Scary Face

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:15 pm
Lunarsun

User Image

The young girl walked out into the place she had been pointed to for certification. She looked around and saw another girl. "Hello.. I am here to complete my certification am I in the right area?" She asked with a slight yawn in her voice. She was ready to move on so she could get more experience under her belt. But if she was in the wrong place she would like to know it before she did anything further.

Croagunk [F]
Venom Lv 3
Nature: Bold
Stats:
HP:16/16/PP:18/ATK:8/DEF:8/SPD:8/SP-ATK:9/SP-DEF:8
MOVES:
- Vaccuum Wave
- Mud-slap
EXP: 12/200

ElleKresnick

Grey Moonfang IV
Vice Captain

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:51 pm
ElleKresnick

The girl at the counter almost bounce as she turned around to see she had a new customer.

"Yes, yes, this is the place." "You are a new student, and for that reason alone, you are going to be given land."

The woman would then point at one of the posters near the counter, and she would smile openly.

"Choose one ...choose one, which land do you want, forest, island, or wasteland. Make a choice, make a choice."

She had obviously gotten into the candy that day, because she was vibrating from her hyperness.

((Filling in. Sorry this won't be great on my part. ^^"))  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff