Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:45 am
The girl was almost dancing as she said those words ...."OH, so, you know what you want and ....I hope you already figured out a good name for it."

She was practically singing those words as she went to the back to get the deed and then drop the document and the pen in front of her.

"Sign your name, name it, and then head to the Strike class ...Pre-emptive strike ...after you visit your new lands."

SHe would tell the girl .....as she would smile in her face. She was normally moving from one foot to another, but she was waiting for the signing to take off with a run to the back this time.

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:
Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:23 am
User Image
Karen

Karen read the paper over before signing, making sure she was aware of what the deed gave her permission to do and what was deemed inappropriate. Once satisfied, she signed the paper and named her lot. "Thank you, but first I must take my pokémon to the Pokémon center." With everything completed Karen made her exit.  

darianjames

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Gael walked into to spy a strange hair-colored female with a beaming smile aimed at him. He returned it and listened to what she had to say. Picking up a capsule, his brows furrowed for a moment before posing a question to the girl. "Will we be able to change our home location at any point in the future? Or will we be stuck with our choice now for the long haul?" The last thing Gael wanted to do was choose the easiest way out, but if there was a way to change his mind later on and be able to use what was available to him the best way he could, he would do what he had to for the time being.

Litwick [Quiet]
Lvl 2
Exp 52/100

Hp: 14
Pp: 18
Att: 6
Def: 7
Spd: 5
Sp. Att: 8
Sp. Def: 7

Ember [Fire]
The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn.
Astonish [Ghost]
The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
Captivate [Normal]
If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target is charmed into harshly lowering its Sp. Atk stat.

Lunarsun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 am
The look he got from the girl was almost ditzy in nature, as if his words had been spoken in a completely different language, but eventually she would answer him.

A smile on her lips.

"Can you change your home base, well, it's a capsule, so you can always detract it and move. Though if you are talking about purchasing more land ...well, it hasn't been decided upon yet to allow students to purchase new land.

As it gets to be quite crowd and confusing sometimes."

She would tell him.

"So, I guess, to be quite blunt ...the land you pick now, could become quite permanent, so you need to pick your land carefully."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 am

Theo would walk through the door he was directed to,it was empty. Here he thought that was nice of them to give them their own land to live in. Then a woman showed up,Theo would hear her explanation for a moment before deciding his choice "I pick the crater". Island definitely crossed out for he hated being boxed in with water.

((Just a quick post, I am off to bed))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 am
User ImageUser Image

There was a small frown on the boy's face as he nodded to the woman. "I see. Then I suppose I would like to take the Beach then." It was a little sad to him that he would be unable to change, so he would at least like to see some beautiful scenery where he'd be living at. He could always build onto the thing and make it even more beautiful as time went on.The thought made the boy smile and become even more sure of what he had chosen. Whatever Pokemon he had would have a beautiful home for themselves for sure.

Litwick [Quiet]
Lvl 2
Exp 52/100

Ember [Fire]
The target is attacked with small flames. It may also leave the target with a burn.
Astonish [Ghost]
The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
Captivate [Normal]
If it is the opposite gender of the user, the target is charmed into harshly lowering its Sp. Atk stat.

Lunarsun

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 pm
The two deeds would be quickly brought in front of both of them. The one that belonged to the Crater would be Theo, while it would seem that Gael would be given the deed to the beach.

"Simply sign your names, and the place is yours."

She would declare with a big grin on her face.

POKELOT FORMAT

(Please place this format on the first page of your own thread

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

------------------------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

All pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gael took to deed and swiftly signed his name on the dotted line. As he finished, he looked up to the woman and tilted his head to the side a bit. "Do you know where I'm supposed to be heading now? I'd like to get started on my training as soon as possible."

Litwick [Quiet]
Lvl 2
Exp 52/100

Ember [Fire]
Astonish [Ghost]
Captivate [Normal]

Lunarsun

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm
"Well, first, you probably should be heading to your Pokelot to check out your lands, and then afterwards ....Pre-emptive Strike."

The woman would tell him with a smile on her face. It was a cute smile that tend to make one think she didn't have much going on upstairs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

"Thank you" Theo would give the girl a little smile. Then He would took the deed handed to him, reading it for a moment just to be sure before filling it in. After all that, he would take his leave to the pokelot. A harsh place is the most perfect for training.

[Exit]

Lunarsun

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

With a nod, Gael returned the girl's smile and headed off towards his new home.

[exit to Pokelot: Paradise Beach]

Litwick [Quiet]
Lvl 2
Exp 52/100

Ember [Fire]
Astonish [Ghost]
Captivate [Normal]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 am
User Image

The new Trainer walked up to the Certification Table and listened to the girl as she spoke about a home for himself and his Pokemon. It didn't matter much to him at the moment seeing as how he had no desire to have more Pokemon than his belt could hold, but it would be beneficial in the future when he had more than he could handle. When she left, he made his choice of the Island. He figured the privacy would be good since training would need all of his concentration. Not only that, but he could practice his songs without others overhearing. Naming and signing his name on the Deed. Once done, Ai walked out and headed to where the Deed claimed his land to be.

TEAM
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Emolga
Species: Emolga
Level: 3
Nature: Naughty
Hp: 17 || Pp: 20
Att: 11 || Def: 9
Sp Att: 10 || Sp Def: 8
Spd: 12
Moves:
Thundershock
Snore

Moves Used

------------

Battle Room > Certification Table > Isle of Ai

Currently With

Pokelot Lady

Quote:

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

Jay walked into the room looking around for someone he could get a certificate from. Sadly he found it kinda troublesome since he really had no clue where, or even what he was supposed to do.

"Mr. CRAZY GUY!!! Where do I go?" He mumbled loudly about the instructor who he crushed. "At least a map would have helped." He said with a sigh and stood their calmly with his Trapinch.

User Image
Trapinch
lvl:2/Naughty
Hp: 14 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Pp: 17 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Att: 9 Def: 7 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
Moves: Bite, Giga Drain
Exp: 77/100

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 am
XX_Clous_XX

The bubbly girl who appeared would smile at him as though the child before her was a true idiot.

"Well, are you here to help give your pokemon a home? Of course you are, so here at the pokelot you have three choices ....the Island, the Forest, or the Wastelands ...each have their own benefits and problems.

If you are curious, simply check the poster over there."

She would declare as she spread out three deeds.

"Simply sign the one that you want."

(Check out the first page for the choices)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 pm
Lunarsun

User Image

"Arn't you cute." Jay said with a smile back, " I like you." he said with a hint of sarcasm as he tilted his head. "I think I'd like the forest groove as of now cause I have no water type." He requested. Trapinch nodded to Jays request accepting the choice of land.

User Image
Trapinch
lvl:2/Naughty
Hp: 14 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Pp: 17 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Att: 9 Def: 7 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 7 Sp Def: 6
Moves: Bite, Giga Drain
Exp: 77/100

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff