Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm
"Welcome, Welcome, welcome."

The woman at the counter would almost cheer.

"Now, you are here to find your perfect home of your own. Pick that place where your pokemon can live and dwell when it's not traveling with you."

The woman speaks as she twirls on one leg.

"So what will it be, the forest, beach, or the crater?" "Where do you want to find your home sweet home?"

The girl would asks with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sora walked up to the Certification area, where he would be certified to be in his class and team. But before that, he had to choose a habitat for his pokemon to live in. He would pick the one that would make his pokemon stronger, but it would require him to obtain a water-type pokemon.

"Ill take the crater." Sora said with a smile. Just as the lady had done. She was so cheery and full of energy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poochyena [Lv.2]
[Hp: 14/14]
[Exp: 50/100]  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 am
The woman was surprised. She was expecting the student to come in asking questions, but instead, he had gotten straight to the point as she was dancing on her tippy toes as she walks over to him.

She would do a deep bow or more of a curtsy and would place before him a long sheet of paper. On it was many words, but the most important ones were on the bottom.

"Please sign here, and then head directly to inspect your new land."

The woman would declare with a big smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Description of the place:
Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:18 pm

Sora took the pen from the nice lady. She leaned over the counter and signed his name. The upraising crater. This was one of the most crucial lots. Sora would have to pay extra attention. He had to make sure he'd put food and a water pokemon here in this lot. But the upside, his pokemon stored there would get stronger must faster than the other two poke-lots.

"I do have a question. Where do I get food for my pokemon?"

He looked at the lady as he stood straight up.

Poochyena [Lv.2]
Hp: 14 | Pp: 16
Att: 7 | Def: 7
Spd: 6 | Sp Att: 6
Sp Def: 6
Moves: Tackle, Poison Fang  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:47 am
"You get it at the pokemart, but first, you need to earn cash or money to pay for the food. Though for the moment, maybe, just catching new pokemon to add to your team should be your focus."

"Why don't you go and check out you new land." "It's tradition."

The girl would giggle lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:58 pm

This girl was certainly cheery. She had a positive personality. One that Sasori wished he had.

"Why thank you miss. I'll most certainly do that!" he replied

Poochyena [Lv.2]

((So then I can start class after this?))  

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 am
FuzzyMexiPanda

This girl was certainly cheery. She had a positive personality. One that Sasori wished he had.

"Why thank you miss. I'll most certainly do that!" he replied

Poochyena [Lv.2]

((So then I can start class after this?))

((Yes))

"You are welcome, and come again."

She would declare with a big smile. This was a good comment for her place, unlike a certain pokemon center where ....every time someone came back ...it wasn't with a grin on their face, but trouble in their eyes ....at the fact that they could easily lose their partner.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 am

Sora waved goodbye at the cheery and energetic lady. It was nice to have people like her in this world. It create a lot of positive energy. But not that he was all spiritual or anything.

He headed off to class and decided to check up on his poke-lot afterwards.

{Exit to Strike Class}

Poochyena [Lv.2]

FuzzyMexiPanda

Fashionable Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Stupid Pinata

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Damian stalked forward, arms folded and slowly made his way into the building to glower sullenly at the girl smiling before him.
"I was told to get my accommodation here." Behind him Jenny pranced about and thought that tasting the plastic plants decorating the place would be fun!
"We've already opted for the forest grove area..." He explained curtly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 am
The girl would smile wildly. She loved when the knew what they wanted as she would go and get the deed from the back and place it in front of him.

"Simply sign your name, give it a name, visit your lands, and you are all done and ready to continue to your first class."

She would seem to be stringing those words together rather quickly. Though she was being truthful as she waited for his answer, and for him to do the rest of the work.

------

Please make sure you post this up in your own thread))
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Stupid Pinata

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 pm
Damian eyed the paper, reading it quickly before scribbling his signature down and rolling the deed up into a scroll for easier carrying.
"C'mon Geneiveve. We need to go and set up base. Also spit that out..."
The Wooper looked up at her name and spat out the plastic leaves she was trying to eat before toddling alone after him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:30 pm
Lunarsun

Mina would walk into the place looking around. She was told to come here as soon as she finished filling out the rest of her stuff. She would walk up to the place. She knew this was a place to get a deed for a plot of land. She knew what she wanted but she didnt know if it would be worth it. She would then look around for someone to help her. She would spot someone and walk up to her. "Excuss me I was told to get my accomadation here, and I would like to get the Uprasing Crater..."  

Mintie Usa

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:09 am
Mintie Usa
Lunarsun

Mina would walk into the place looking around. She was told to come here as soon as she finished filling out the rest of her stuff. She would walk up to the place. She knew this was a place to get a deed for a plot of land. She knew what she wanted but she didnt know if it would be worth it. She would then look around for someone to help her. She would spot someone and walk up to her. "Excuss me I was told to get my accomadation here, and I would like to get the Uprasing Crater..."

A girl from my own heart ...you already know what you want.

She would declares with diamonds in her eyes as she would go over to her attended area and pull out the deed. She would take it over to her as she lay it before her.

"Simply sign for it, make it a point to visit your new land once you leave here ...and you are good to go."

She would tell her with a smirk.

-----------------------------------------
POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:26 pm
Mina would take the deed and sign it with her full name. She would bow to the girl "Thank you" She would turn and leave before the girl could respond. She would have loved to stay and talk but she was needed else where.
{Exit to Valley of the Sands}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Terra
Hippopotas(f)
lvl:2/Adamant
Hp: 15 Pp: 16 Att: 8 Def: 8 Spd: 6 Sp Att: 6 Sp Def: 7
Moves: Tackle, Stock-pile
Exp: 74/100

Mintie Usa

darianjames

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
Karen

Karen strolled into the room. Thinking about Kay and how she would need to be healed soon she almost walked past he cheery girl behind the desk handing out the pokélot assignments. Karen was not going to let her pokémon lounge while she was away. After looking at the options she had decided. "Hi, you're the person in charge of the Pokélots correct? I need the Uprising Crater for my pokémon." She was more than ready to finish all the legalities concerning her enrollment.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff