Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lots Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 am
User ImagePOKELOTSUser Image

The first day through the doors you walk. Across the hall, they send you to find your lot ...a place to live, and a place to rest. A place to store your pokemon for a little bit, this is what the Pokelot is.

Though when you are directed and arrive ....you find only land and no sign of a house. A woman greets you on the path and smile quite wide.

User Image

"Welcome to the Pokelot."

"Here we arrange for housing for you and your pokemon."

She declares with a smile.

"Since, you are new ....I have a capsule for you." "Simply pick the land you wish to have, and go and move yourself and your pokemon there." "To get your home away from home ...click the capsule ...and throw it."

"Your home should appear in a poof, but, be aware, since it's small ....you won't have a lot of room and will have to upgrade over time."

"The land and your house."

She declares as an after thought.

Thus, after giving you the capsule and letting you pick your choice in lands. She walks away. The deed in your hand, with two blank places on the deed ...the new name for the lot, and your signature. All are meant to be left in your mailbox on your new lands ...the only thing there other than the wide open spaces.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am
STARTER LANDS

Choices of lands >>>>> All students receive a plot of land which will allow them to store 3 pokemon, and will only hold five items. Food must be left for the pokemon or else they can and will die. Each pokemon will absorb 1 unit of food & water per every 5 battles.

User Image
* Area# 1 - Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle

User Image
* Area# 2 - Crescent Beach - is a favorite of many trainers! It is a small island secluded by ocean water, which makes it harder to access by wild pokemon and trainers a like. Though this security comes with a price, there is no fresh water here so any pokemon left here can die of dehydration if no water types are included in this place.

All pokemon store here gain+5 exp per battle
(If no water types are store here or alternative source of water found -5 hp each battle for all pokemon)

User Image
* Area# 3 - Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 am
::Jasmine looked almost lost as she came through to this section, she looked around the various displays of land, before eyes fell upon the rather pretty clerk and she flushed ever so much, head down with her hat near hiding her face, she coughed and cleared her throat slowly as she made her way closer, not daring look up for just the difference in how attractive the woman was in comparison to herself::

...Excuse me...?

I was asked to go to Certification... I was pointed this way by the directions from the Auditorium... but it doesn't...

I mean... It looks very nice here with you- I mean...

...am I in the correct place...? ::She finally spoke, nearly half strangled::

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm
"Or course, were you expecting some sort of ceremony or something?"

The girl would declares with a slight giggle. She twirls once as she moves over the Jasmine, and then stops as she seems to notice for the first time all the wounds. Her arms would cross ....as she narrow her eyes at her.

"You did pass the battle room, right?"

She asked the girl. Then shook her head.

"You wouldn't be here unless you were .....so let's see." "First off, you need to pick your Pokelot." "It's free, and pretty much where you will stay .....though it's nothing more than a tent in the landscape for the moment."

"You will have to develop and spread the land based on your own funds, but that is for later."

"So for now, please choose your home and the home for your pokemon."

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm
...Kind of?

::Jasmine tugged ever so slightly on the side of her hat, turning her head away somewhat and biting her lip, the girls words really didn't do much to invigour spirits...::

::She wasn't anywhere near brave enough to challenge her words however, she just stood there quiet and waiting it out, listening until she could explain... and then get this over with as quickly as possible, she was sure she hadn't made a very good first impression::

::Her eyes flitted, then found it there::

That one, please.

::She was looking at the arid wasteland, the Upraising Crater::

...It... matches my pokémon well. ::She added, as if she needed any explanation why that desolate little hell-hole, but still not moving anywhere fast, waiting for whatever came next::

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm
"As you wish."

The girl declares happily as she got the deed. Though she stopped for a moment.

"Though are you sure, that sort of an area needs lots of work, and in your current condition...."

She stops there as she twirls her hand through her hair. For a moment, she thought about whether to continue that sentences and in the end decided not to ....as she would start on another train of throught.

"But, it's as you wish it, but stay aware ...that your pokemon can starve or die of thirst if you don't gather the things necessary to keep your pokemon alive on that barren piece of land."

She told her.

"Also, you do realize that it's going to be your home as well." "Since, the pokeloft is where the trainers dorms are set up ....so if you accept it ....I will have your tent pitched."

"Simply sign on the dotted line, and give your new area a name."

The woman smiles quite brightly.

((Once you decide on whether this is your land ....post up your area in the thread))  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm
...I'll... heal up nicely. ::She tried to offer at least a smile, but really... it was fair to say at the moment there was a large awkwardness she was causing the girl, she didn't want to really hang around on small talk...::

I- I do! ::She nodded, almost too eager to get it over with, before she cleared her throat::

I understand it's going to be hard work... but... I was raised to learn that most things that are worthwhile are the hardest.

::She took her free hand and half-smiled, she took the pen... and then... with a flick of cursive ink...::

::In one blank slot, now appeared her signature and printed name-::

"Jasmine Titannia Sumisu"

::And in the other, the name of this land, a very simple, single word-::

"Home."

: razz erhaps not very imaginative... but who was to say?::

((Is there a format for this new Terrain to be listed in, or will it be a seperate topic in the forum for poke-lots? =O ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:56 am
((You know I didn't think of a form for the Pokelot, but it should be a separate topic in the Pokelots area ...like it was in the dorm area.))

The woman did a small curtsy as she goes and make a copy of the deed for records and then give Jasmine the original.

"Well, then Home is now yours. Though, from this point on ...I guess I might as well say this .....your pokemon's lives will depend on how well you take care of that area."

She smiles once before making a final comment.

"You are now certified as a trainer here, so you should head to class after investigating your lands." "I know you think ....I should be the one to give you your official symbol, but that is left up to the Professors to give."

"Seems they don't want to have a lot of people running around with their symbols that they don't know of."

The woman declares with a shake of her head. Though she can't help the final comment.

"I don't know how long you will last in such a sorry state, but I will wish you luck or at least a quick death."

She declare slightly.

((I guess it should be as follows below: And yes, I have changed the amount of Exp ...me and Grey talked. It's just too much.))

--------------------------------

POKELOFT FORMAT

Name of the place.

Description of the place:
Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.
(If no water types are store here & no food is left behind for all pokemon hp is reduced by 1/4 each battle)

Pokemon Currently Stored: 0/3  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Artemis Maiden Huntress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:01 pm
Sadie would arive at the lots quickly from the regestration. She looked around at the different land types and lots she wondered which would be best for her pokemon. She looked up at a girl who seemed too happy to her. "Excuse me but would this be the right place for certifaction?" She was being calm but trueth be told the other girls frolic was making her sick and mad, it wasnt a time to frolic it was a time to get things done.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 pm
"Of course, what better way to welcome you and mark your place here ...then to quite literally give you a place."

THe woman declares with a smile.

"Though I don't know if this quite counts as certifications."

She grins again ...a contradiction ...in the same sentence. Through the woman was dealing with one she wasn't against dealing with two at the same time as she looks at Sadie.

"Now what land do you want for yourself and your pokemon?"

She asks with a smirk on her face.

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Jazzfox
Vice Captain

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:36 pm
((Alrighty, shall do! ^^ ))

--------------------------------

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name: Home
Pokélot Owner: Jasmine Titannia Sumisu

Upraising Crater - is a hostile land. It is a small area that is encase in nothing but rock and stone. There isn't food or water here, and food would have to be grown or left in order for the pokemon to be able to survive here. As for water, either a water type or another form of water source must be left behind or else the pokemon might die while the trainer is away.

Situated in a small gorge carved into the ground sit

[All pokemon store here gain 1/4 exp from a battle.]

----------------------------------

::Jasmine gratefully took the deed... and lacking a better place to keep it at the moment, rolled it carefully, before pulling at the neck of her dress and depositing the deed inside somewhere, she looked to the much prettier clerk and smiled, seeing another client told her time was up...::

I understand, please, forgive my confusion earlier, I had thought the Professors may have been here waiting for students.

...I'll see to my new home, then, report to them as quickly as possible.

::As quickly as possible, on a crutch and those legs she meant, who knew how long that would take?::

::Although, she stopped at her last words, looking to the Clerk lady for a moment, she smiled.::

::She had such a sad smile, but this time, it seemed a little more genuine:: ...A moment ago... you told me how my pokémon's lives would depend upon my actions?

Shouldn't that always be true for trainers? ::She just let that hold in silence a moment, before she bobbed her head, making as best a curtsy as she could manage:: Thank you, for your well wishes.

::She didn't go further on the cryptic clue, but she made her way at a careful crutching pace to find her new plot of land...::

[EXIT TO POKELOT: 'HOME']  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:52 pm
Athena arrived at the poke-lots still holding her egg, she was sad right now but she had to hurry and get back to her mistress now. She looked at the twirling girl and sighed she already knew which land she would need, it wouldnt help her train her pokemon fast but it would be the best she could use. "Excuse me, but could you sign me up for a forest groove for my poke-loft?" Athena looked down as she spoke, she didnt want to see someone happy right now.
((Ok I guessing it will take 10 post to hatch my egg))

[Egg hatch post 2/10]  

King Lancer

ifxkedswagg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 pm
Riku walked in and saw that there was a line of people. She stood in the back, waiting with her pokemon. The first girl left and then there was only one in front of her. She wasn't in any particular hurry or need to rush anybody. Instead she thought about the advantages and disadvantages to each particular land. She supposed the forest would be easiest to take care of, but the Crescent looked nice and you gained a decent amount of experience while you were gone. However you needed a water pokemon or a water source- and since Riku hadn't earned any money yet she could hardly buy any to take care of her pokemon. Then again, she could have six pokemon to her team and she only had one so it might be quite a while before she actually used the land..

Ryuu just stood, clinging to Riku's leg. He wasn't afraid of anything nearby- especially since he regarded himself as his trainers protector of a sort. He was just feeling good being close to her. He had done well in his recent battle and felt stronger because of it- but he couldn't help thinking about the pokemon. It was strange for a pokemon like that to be so emotionless and soul-less. Also there was that strange greenish slime that had leaked out of the pokemon and that awful rotting meat taste. Blegh. It made him want to eat some soil just to forget it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 am
"As you wish, simply sign your name." "Make sure you look over the number of items that can be deposited there along with how many pokemon before she sign, and the place is all yours."

The girl declares quite cheerfully. She loved when student managed to purchase their first home from her ....a Pokeloft is a place for them and their pokemon and each purchase is very ...very important.

Thus, she couldn't help her smile.

__________________((Remember your Pokelot is created as a separate thread__________

POKELOT FORMAT

Pokélot Name:
Pokélot Owner:

Forest Groove -the first zone available, and is most advised for new trainers, self-supporting with a small pond for water and berry bushes for food. This area needs little to no work in order to maintain, and in response to that the pokemon here gains little to no experiences from being stored here.

All pokemon stored here gain +1 exp per battle  

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am
Finishing one transaction she left Athena with the deed, and walks over to Riku.

"Welcome to the Pokelots, how may I assist you today?"

Then she giggles right then and there.

"Like I don't already know, you are looking for a place to call your own." "A home for you and your pokemon, and you have come here today because according to certifications rules this is the next step."

"Confusing, but, there is a belief that there is no better way to gain someone's loyalty than to give that person a place to belong." "This is why you gain your certification here by receiving land."

"Are at least that is my belief."

The girl giggles again, but this time it seemed a bit more nervous.

"Anyway, have you decided which terrain you want?"

She asks lightly.

Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas