Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second Capital of Japan. Temple of the Golden Pavilion is for Monks and Samurai Training, it's known as Zen Buddhist Temple.

In the forest, there is a Shrine, Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, Shinto God of Moon, only appear during night, he allows people with good heart to enter the Moon when they approach the shrine.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku flew to back of Temple of Golden Pavilion and made her digital wing disappeared, she wearing a cloak with hood up, so her counterpart won't find her. She notice some people are looking at her, she knew what feels to be like the famous J-Pop singer gets chased by fan, but it made her bit creeped out if she got knocked out by them. She starting to walk in the crowd, "I have to be more careful, but good thing Luka-chan told me about ninja assassins." she nervously thought as she watch her back from enemies that Zatsune Miku might tried to get rid of her, she heading to Nara.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku dives down really fast and once she's close, she flip forward and spread her wings to slow down until it stopped. She flies to golden pheonix and watch the sunset as she stand on top of Golden Pavilion. When it's dark, she can feel the fire as she turn around and saw Golden Pheonix awaken, it sees Miku and transform into human with fire armor and sword straping on the waist.
User Image
Miku discovered it's a female pheonix as she look at tealette, "Ahh, an angel came for request or challenge to take my place. Oh where are my manners, I'm Hinotori, Guardian of the Temple." she said to Miku with a bow and she bow back as she stood up again. "My name is Miku Hatsune, Queen of the Gods, and I came for the request." she said to her with small smile. Hinotori look at her with wide eyes, meeting Queen of the Gods, but she rise her right eyebrow that she felt something familiar about Miku. She seen her before, "Hatsune Miku, the female J-Pop singer known as Vocaloid in Crypton. So, what's your request, Miku?" "Umm, you see... a girl told me that she need to find human form of pheonix, if she doesn't find one, she will stay 500 years of something." Miku explains to her while she look down, until she look up. "She's at Heaven and eto... I have to bring you there to let her stay in human form." she didn't know Binnu is a Pheonix because she didn't figured out about Egyptian Gods. Hinotori gave Miku a smile, "Alright, I'll help this female Pheonix to stay in human form, and by the way... I read your mind that you wanted to bring your future boyfriend, Shion Kaito." she said with small laugh, making Miku face turn red about her crush. "Hinotori-san... Please help her." she said with panicking tone while her face is still red, and she stopped. Miku open her white wings and fly to Heaven, Hinotori took her Pheonix Form to follow her.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Natsu and his friends arrive with Black Dragon, as it lands, Hikari and Natsu, while holding Lucy's waist, jump off with happy, who landed on Princess' head. Natsu look at Black Dragon as he grin, "We will call you again, if Hikari did make a weird mistake," he said to his dragon, then it disappear by the red amulet. Hikari let her eagle spirit take a soar to search for Yami presence, Lucy took Natsu's hand and look at him in worry, "All we have to stay calm, we still don't know if his memory recovered," she whispers to him and Happy, who joins the conversation. Hikari quickly follow, but she notice her spiritual eagle suddenly vanish by the old temple. It begin to feel suspicious to her as she sensing his dark aura, but Happy fly by and notice something slightly red on her hip, "What happen to your butt, Hikari? Did someone spanked you," he ask her very curious, leaving Natsu and Lucy in shock, while Hikari nearly yelp about it. She quickly look at Happy in red face, started to acting like a child, "Happy-kun!" she cried in embarrass to him, she's having a really hard time about having someone sexual harassment to her by touching feeling. It leaves Happy chuckled very cheeky. Natsu blinked couple times, so he begin to ask her, "Someone spanked your a**?" he ask her again, but earning the punch from Lucy, while Hikari blush really big.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

"Being of the dark doesn't make it evil..."

As he saw Hikari with her friend in the shadows, her old friend, Yami got up slowly while having his hood over his head, his bangs covering almost one half of his face. While he watched, he began to think about their future as he bit his bottom lip, wanting to create a future with only her. As he sighed softly, he overheard about the spanking which made his eyebrow raised, thinking that Marzio had gotten pervy with her again. He vowed to kick his a** again but first he wanted to be alone with Hikari. As he smiled softly, he activated a portal underneath her friends to somewhere else in Japan, just wanting a few hours with her friend. Once he did, he got up slowly, throwing a pebble toward her, bouncing off the cement toward her as he entered in the house with his hood on, turning on the lights for her to know where he's at.

"It's the masters of the darkness who make it evil"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:03 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

While Hikari completely embarrassing about touchy feeling from Aussie, suddenly Natsu and Lucy fell in the dark portal as they scream, leaving her and Happy gasp to see them fall. Hikari notice the pebble is moving by cement, turn her head and notice the light is on, Happy begin to panic as he soar like crazy, "Xehanort is here!" he scream so loud, but Hikari quickly grab his tail and held him like a cat. She can tell something isn't right as she look at the temple, "That's not Xehanort, it's Yami-kun's dark power. Happy-kun, I have to figure out, if his memory did restored... I have to do it alone," she told the blue cat as she glance at the temple in worry. Happy begin to cry, but he worry about her, "A... Aye... but, please be back home, your sister and everyone are waiting for you," he made a promise, then Hikari made a gentle smile as she hug her furry blue friend, "I promise," she agrees, then Happ quickly fly through the nearly closed portal.
Once she watch Happy fly through the portal and watch it closed, she grip the star necklace, wishing her friends to be safe. Hikari begin to be bit serious as she turn around, walk towards to the dark temple, then she enters it. When she enters, she begin to look around as she continues to walk, "Okay, I have to get some of the answers about what Darkling said is true. I hope he doesn't do anything like what the rumor said about the host," she thought very nervous, thankfully her blade helped her nullify the effect, but it seems to surge from his presence. Which she doesn't know he overheard her and her friends talking about touchy feeling.

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

As he saw her friend enter the room alone, Yami's eyes shined softly before closed the door slowly behind her, making no sound as he closed it. As he smiled softly, he began to walk toward her from behind, his arms wrapping around her waist from behind with his smile brightening on his face. He remembered when before he disappeared and he had her arms around her from behind. He felt so close to her as he squeezed her a little tight, his lips pressing against her shoulder before he just didn't want this moment to end which is why he spoke up softly,"I-i-I missed you..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:52 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Before she turns around from noticing it's dark, she felt the familiar arms snaked around her waist, and the lip on her shoulder, she nearly yelp a bit. Hikari couldn't move and trying to cover her red face by her both hands, she can hear him speaking to her, "Umm..." she tried to say something, but she couldn't find any word to respond. She can feel him close, but she glance at his head laying on her shoulder, luckily her sister or any other Fairy Tail aren't here otherwise it will be most embarrassing, "Yo-Yo-You do remember some, right."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

User Image

"Quite..", Yami replied as he pulled away slowly, not sure if she was enjoying the hug as much as he did. He turned the lights on but had them dimmed so that it would help them both see and to keep her out of any harms way. The Darkling was no where to be seen as he blushed a little bit, taking off his hood as he spoke softly, wanting his works to be close to her,"I'm sorry about what had happened...you're truly to only light in my life. I don't want you to leave but I know that I don't want you to get hurt by being around me.."
As he sat down on the floor, one knee up as he took off his jacket to show his tank top rolled up which his tattoo of Oblivion was on it. He didn't want her to leave because he truly wanted to tell her his feelings toward her so he did the best he could,"I care about you...quite a lot. You mean to world to mean and I never want anything to ever happen to you. I couldn't stand being around anyone without you around. You are my light is the dark life I'm living...which is why I gave you the Paopu Fruit.."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:46 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

By the time he slowly let go of her, she turn her head towards him, until she listens what he told her that she's only light in his life and doesn't want her to leave. She nearly made herself blanked, and completely lost that question about the connection between him and the Darkness. Hikari came back from reality, yet notice the tattoo on his arm, but she heard everything, including about the Paopu Fruit. She stayed quiet and froze, "Am I hearing it right?" she questionized her thought, but she quickly embraced him with pink blush on her cheek by her arms around his neck. She felt really happy to hear him saying very honest, so she slowly closed her eyes, "I do accept what you gave me, I'm very happy to hear."

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:48 am
User Image

User Image

"Then escape with me...", Yami said softly, sighing in relief from what Hikari had said as he slowly picked himself up, blushing softly while he began to walk back to her. He didn't want her to ever leave him as he grabbed her hand softly, his eyes shinning softly toward her eyes that he always thought was beautiful. As he placed his other hand on her cheek, he smiled softly before speaking his mind,"Please...I don't want you to leave. Your my light, my fruit...please stay. Stay for me."
He rubbed her cheek softly, feeling her cheek get a little warm while I held her close. He felt so close with her which was all he ever wanted, her beauty close to his as he remembered kissing her while she was asleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

She heard escape from him, that is what she wanted, except she did find her freedom with her half-sister, becoming a member of Fairy Tail and made a friends with other wizards. She felt his hand on her's, Hikari felt her face almost turn red, until she felt another on her cheek, she felt comfortable as she look at his indigo eyes, she did listen his plead that never leave him. She stayed silent for a moment, until he rub her cheek and held her close to him. Blinked couple times, she soften her expression as her head rested on his shoulder, seems a little taller then Lucy. She held his hand bit tight, "Don't worry, I won't. We will escape, but I can't just leave my half-sister back to Magnolia, Master will be confident for our safety from Xehanort and his ranks. They are planning something about nearly repaired dangerous device, Nirvana." she agrees with him for escape with him, and mention about Xehanort and nearly repaired Nirvana.

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

"F-Fine..", Yami-kun slowly pulled away, his eyes still shinning softly while he kept his hand interlocked with her's while his other hand was against her palm. With a small smile, he began to think about a way to help them, remembering Xehanort using him for his darkness. He wanted to destroy the man for using him for distruction. He hated that man as he clenched his fists a little tight after moving his hands away from her to make sure he wasn't hurting her. He didn't want her ever to hurt because of him. As he stood there, he looked sat Hikari which made him smile again which he spoke up softly to her,"Spend this one night with me...tomorrow we'll go after Xehanort."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

When Yami said that name that she should hear, that widen her eyes like something she's not allow to do. Hikari remember Xehanort looking at her, and realize he's after her and six other princesses, she can't let that happen to two good friends. She doesn't even know what is his plan, but Makarov wanted her to stay safe because she is one of seven maidens that he's after. Although spending one night is okay, but next day won't be good, "Okay for spending this night with you, but for Xehanort... are you crazy, Alex-san told me and my friends not to involved with him?! It's like request for S-Rank Mages taking SS-Class Jobs!" she agrees with first one, but childishly protest that how dangerous this could be because she remember Alex told them not to fight with Xehanort. She doesn't like that idea, because she has a little sister and her friends back home.

User Image User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Yami rubbed his chin softly, not liking her response about him wanting to go after Xehanort. As he stood there, unable to truly think straight as he looked away, unsure on how to take this. This man has been terrorizing his best friend for a long time and he couldn't stand it anymore. He had to act soon if not now,"Then...I'll go. I want you safe too."
He knew that Hikari would like this idea but he also knew about her moral wellbeing. He knew that if she did get hurt then he would do all he could to destroy himself. He had to do this for her if no one else was going to act.

User Image

Japan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas