• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

pushing him in the doors, the guards stood outside to prevent any interference. inside, the Council were all talking then as the Doctor entered, they stopped and took their places "oh good ... can someone take these restraints off now?" he asked as they said nothing and looked at them "old geisers" he said in a low voice "Lord Doctor ... you have been convicted of breaking the first law of Time, interfearing in fixed point's in time, and other criminal records on Gallifrey ... do you have anyone to speak on your defense?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

A man once asked me if I had seen a cat smile.

Pushing open the doors a young looking woman ran through. Her blonde hair in ringlets trying to keep up with her fast strides. "Sorry I'm late, I got caught up in a meteor shower in 3572 had to take a left turn at-" Looking at a man standing in restraints she felt her eyes twitch. "Please say I'm convicting you of this crime."

I told him 'No,' and he replied. "Neither have I, but it would remind me of you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"Chesh?" the Doctor asked as a gavel pounded "Lady Cheshire ... i take it you have your client's files?" the Time Lord asked as the Doctor looked at him and Cheshire "wait your my defender? just hang me now" he said as the gavel pounded again "enough Doctor ... with your criminal record any comment's like that might be taken into effect-" "if you were talking about the TARDIS, i was just borrowing-" "borrowing intends on you returning the item in a short time, it's been over seven hundred years ergo you stole it, along with interfering in various time zones, including fixed points-" "only once and that was because the Master was changing history-" he said as the gavel pounded again "if you continue interrupting Doctor we will file you in contempt of court" he said as the Doctor muttered under his breath which it seemed the others didn't notice

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"In spite of the charges, my client hasn't done all ill harm. He has saved several species from becoming extinct. Those charges of him stealing the TARDIS where dropped over a century ago in this very court. We all know that museum piece was nothing much honestly. It was collecting dust and he put life into it again. There are worse crimes that need to be brought to life in this court. Yet we are wasting our time on my client. Look at him, I don't think he could cause harm to anyone even if he wanted to." Taking a deep breath Chesh walked forward, "My client isn't perfect, but you can't find one Time Lord that is."

I told him 'No,' and he replied. "Neither have I, but it would remind me of you."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor smiled as he heard her defend him, but seemed kinda insulted "well that may be, but wha about him breaking the first law of Time: no Time Lord shall induct a Paradox in any way ... this regeneration was already used up" he said as the Doctor cleared his throat "if i may: i was still in my twenty-four hour regenerative cycle when you pulled me here and i suffered a mild concussion ... now correct me if i'm wrong but in some cases, when an injury happens in a regeneration, sometimes a previous body takes it's place as the official new self ... and as i haven't interfered in my own time line by doing this, i haven't created a paradox, especially since you were the ones that caused it" the Doctor said as the council muttered to themselves "well alright, but there's still the fact that he still meddles ... he has been, and always will be it seems, a Renegade Time Lord" he said as the Doctor stood up "how many messes of yours have i cleaned up, eh? how many problems have you let out of hand because you couldn't waste any of the bureaucratic Time Lords sitting on their bums swearing to inter fear even when this planet was in jeopardy? Omega remember him? the Time Lord that was locked away behind a black hole that wanted to destroy Gallifrey? Autons, Cybermen, Daleks ... i'm the guy you have to call cause your all just a bunch of cowards" he said as the Council muttered and the Time Lord President arose "very well ... however another Time Lord will be assigned to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't screw anything up" the President said as the Doctor's restraints were released and he rubbed his wrists "fine ... who's my babysitter?" he asked as the President only moved his eyes a centimeter to the right and the Doctor followed .... to Cheshire "no really... he said with a smile as the President walked off along with the others "seriously?! no ... no can't i ju- no"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:59 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Chesh kept looking to see who was standing there only to realize...they meant her. "For the love of sanity, you can do this to me. I've done nothing wrong for this punishment. Seriously you can't stick me with him, I refuse I'm not qualified. What ever you want to hear, please hear it, just don't stick me with him." It was to late they had all already walked off. Cheshire just stood there in despair. Then glared at him, "I hope you know how much I hate you right now. This is the thanks I get, honestly....no this is a joke right. Good one everyone. Now really what is his punishment." They didn't come back and she just stood there. "I didn't sign up for this, I have things I have to take care of, not look after a grown man. I don't care how much trouble he gets into."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"well i'm not too happy about this either Chesh" he said he stormed off "look i hate the fact that i have to be watched but why must you hold a vendetta against me? at least with the Master and the Rani they had a legitimate reason"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Chesh reluctantly followed after him. "Oh I have plenty of reason." She spat at him, so angry at him for so many reasons. "Neither of us would be in this mess if you hadn't done something stupid in the first place. But no, you had to go and screw up AGAIN!" Taking a deep breath she calmed herself down. "Thankfully I have a plan, you don't speak to me. Got it, and I stick around awhile. Watch over you make sure you don't do something else stupid. Write my report and you can be on you're way. Just don't expect me to bail you out again."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

letting out a frustrated sign he out his hands in his pockets "i'd rather have gone into the Decentigration chamber then have to have you bring up ancient history i barely remember, talk about not letting go" he said as he pushed opened the doors and looked around "she must be back at the TARDIS ... well come on then"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"I'm sorry, but I'm currently ignoring you. Just like you've ignored me for these past centuries." She gave a fake smiled and crossed her arms obviously still angry. She already had a mental time until she could get away from him, far far away from him. Following him as much as she hated to. Really there had to be a quicker way out of this.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

just as he was about to retort, he heard a wheeling behind him and he saw his robot dog: K-9 "K-9 ... where have you been?" he ask as he bent down to pet him "here master" K-9 said stooping it's head low as though it were sad "oh i'm sorry K-9 ... i didn't mean to leave you, i had things to take care of, but you'll come with me now wonk you K-9?" he asked as the mechanical dog wagged it's tail and looked at him "affirmative" it said as the Doctor smiled as he saw a ship crash out at the Valley of Costavros "uh oh ..."

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 pm
The Nurse stood there annoyed with the time lords. The Doctor saved people can't they give him a break?! She then turned at the sound of the ship crashing. " That does not sound good."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

"Don't worry K-9, he at least he didn't mean to forget you. You knew he'd of come back for you eventually." Turning her head just in time to see the crash she took a step back. "What is that about!!" She cried out in surprise.

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

turning to Cheshire he was about to argue when he noticed his sister there "sis ..." he cried out as he ran to her and his Screwdriver started beeping and he got it out "distress signal ... it's from the ship ... looks like it landed in the Valley" he said as he turned to Chesh "follow if you'd like ... but don't hold back" he said as he took off running

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff