Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
The Yoshimitsu Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:15 pm
Hoshi nodded softly as she stared into the man's eyes, no matter how piercing they may have been. She moved her hand to press it against the wall behind her as she raised her self upward into a standing position. "I understand. I will protect the people that my sister died to protect!" She would say as she moved her hand down to the left of her waist, walking over to the front of the boy. Then with her finger she would flick open her pouch and pull out a piece smooth piece of wood. With a flick of her hand the piece of wood opened to reveal it as a steel hand fan. She would hold this out in front of her, obviously pretty inexperienced with the object. However, the fan was etched with a simple phrase. 'A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.'

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero smiled at her. "Good. Your training begins tomorrow. Your mission today however is to live that long. We are still under siege. When this is all over, I will make you into a sentinel for Suna." He said in his usual level tone. "By the way, I'm Zero. I suppose that I will be your new sensei huh?" He said as he turned back toward the gates, mostly to watch from the direction that hell seemed to be falling from. The impacts on Suna's shields were bright as he waited.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:03 pm
Hoshi nodded softly. She honestly had no idea how she was going to survive today if the defense at the gate failed. However, she would come to that if she had to. "I'm Hoshi. Hoshi Hatake and it does appear that you'll be my sensei." Hoshi said to the male as she looked the opposite direction of him. She looked around a moment. "If you don't mind me asking... Why are you protecting two genin when you could possibly be helping fight whatever threat is at our gates?"

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero shut his eyes for a moment and spoke. "The brunt of their forces is currently at the gate. If anything slips through our defenses it can do some internal damage. Im here to prevent that from happening to you and the jinchuriki. You were injured and couldnt really fight at the time. He is unconscious and if he gets killed, the demon will be back and inside. We cannot face that many threats at once both inside and out. Believe me, this feels like the harder duty to me. To sit and wait." He explained calmly.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Hoshi nodded as she listened to Zero speak. Jinchuuriki was a new word for her to hear but, she assumed that it dealt with the boy having that beast sealed into him. However, she wasn't going to question it. "That's true. I don't know if I could fight even if something did make it to us. I don't have any skill in this." Hoshi would say as she moved around her steel fan slightly.

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

Zero nodded thoughtfully and thought for a moment. "Well you dont need a lot of skill with your weapon to kill an average uhv soldier...Knock their shield out with a kai or any other chakra you can hit it with, then deliver a knockout punch. Do you know anything of the fan style? You have a little time while we wait and see what becomes of the forces. There is still the chance they wont get in..." He said calmly

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 pm
"I don't know a lot about the fan style. I know that it requires learning stances to learn the jutsu. The first stance being First Akira: Akira of Speed. I really hope that they don't make it in as that would mean they made it past all those shinobi that were there before, perhaps most of them having been killed." Hoshi would say after she had listened to Zero talking about how she could defeat a UHV soldier if she had to. It seemed simple enough if they were an average once. But, what if they weren't?

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:45 am
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225 | Nanabi Host

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The background noises and sounds of fighting finally came to an end. There was silence all around them for a while before a gasp of pain and groans could be heard as Kohaku began stirring. He was sore between his arms on his back and his head felt like it had exploded once before and was about to do so again. "Wh.... where am I... Where's the Kazekage?!" Kohaku asked sitting up quickly and then crying out in pain from the sudden movement. He looked around to see Hoshi and Zero before him.

Passives:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.
Guild Description: See official description.

Jiba Soujuu [ Magnetic Manipulation ]
The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."
• Requires [6] posts to learn.
• Must learn before proceeding to other techniques.

Yondaime Kazekage's Gold Dust [ Unnamed ]
This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.
• Requires [8] posts to learn.
• Encompasses all heavier metallic elements.
• Must learn before proceeding to use with all other techniques/skills.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

brooystart

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Induction, then destruction who wants to
DIE.

|
|
|

Appearing upon the wall of the compound Nari quickly jumped down noting the faces of the three he had been sent to retrieve. Making his way slowly over to the three of them as his quiver bounced against his leg soundless he dipped his head quickly,"Milady requests your immediate presence at her estate. You are to head there immediately regardless of previous commitments.All of you." With that he dipped his head again and took a step back to await their responses.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I will always be this | And that's all I ever need to be |

brooystart

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:03 pm
Hoshi looked back at the boy as he seemed to wake up. Then she simply told him. "The Kazekage died in that battle." She would say before turning her head to see a new person had arrived. She sighed gently and nodded her head. "Where is the Estate that we're going to?" Hoshi asked, assuming that they were going to the new Kazekage. It wasn't surprising that they would have already picked a new person in her sister's place. Villages seem to do that so easily.

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel the Risen

Toxic Interior

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image

Zero's session with the girl and her training was to be interrupted. He supposed that the invasion was over as well. He merely looked at the newcomer and nodded. When hoshi asked her questions he finally spoke. "I can take you both there. Not an issue.." He said and re-secured his weapon on his back, previously having been taken off in case of any hostiles that could have appeared.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm
Kohaku Raigyo
Sunagakure | Genin | Satetsu Bloodline | Class: Taijutsu/Sensor | Chakra: 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225 | Nanabi Host

User Image

"Iron can be cold, but show it the proper heat and it can be warm, the same is true with me."

Kohaku visibly flinched at the sudden voice that he did not see. He turned to see a shinobi there, telling them to go to the Kazekage's estate. Frowning at the words from Hoshi and the older Shinobi, Kohaku was confused from the conflicting statements. Was there something he missed or was there a new Kazekage?

Passives:
Official Description: A passive skill that prevents the user from being harmed inadvertently from the creation of the Raiton Chakra used in his or her own techniques. A person who doesn't learn this skill will generally feel pain when performing their own Raiton techniques, whereas one who learns this ability tends to notice that minor shocks generally do not hurt them as badly.

The act of converting your own chakra into magnetic energy. Although no longer chakra, per se, it can still be controlled as thought it were. Using this method, one is able to control all sorts of metals, most notably, iron sand or powder. The reason for this is that it is a very easily controlled solid- malleable almost as if a solid. Structures that have resistances or other forces working against the user obviously require more chakra to manipulate, and are thusly deemed "a waste of energy."

This unnamed Ninjutsu technique is utilized by Yondaime Kazekage. After forming the needed hand seal, dark circles will form around Yondaime Kazekage's eyes. During this time, he can make use of Jiton, or the Magnetic Element. This allows him to control nearby gold dust through magnetic fields. Sandaime Kazekage developed a style of Jiton manipulation upon viewing the Jinchuuriki of Shukaku the Ichibi Bijuu. Their control of sand was mimicked by using magnetic fields to move small particles of metal. Because gold is heavier than sand, Yondaime could send the gold dust into it and thus neutralize Shukaku when it went on a rampage. Yondaime could manipulate the gold in several ways, forming tendrils and protective waves.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image|
|
Narimoi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 929 l Stamina 929 | AC 10250

|
|

Induction, then destruction who wants to
DIE.

|
|
|

Nari tilted his head a bit,"Milady Ayame is still the Kazekage." Facing his fellow jounin he nodded,"Appreciate it." His hands folded behind his back as he awaited them. His orders were to bring them there so he wouldnt leave them until they were at the compound.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I will always be this | And that's all I ever need to be |

brooystart

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm
Hoshi closed her fan and sunk it into it's sheathe. This was when she heard that her sister was supposedly still alive. Her hand clenched slightly. How dare this person say such thing. Hoshi had seen for herself what had transpired earlier. However, a small beacon of hope opened up deep down inside her that caused some slight paranoia. Perhaps her sister had managed to live some how or... just maybe... that person was a impostor who was sent her by that group of people who attacked. Hoshi's fist clenched completely at this thought but, she said nothing as she moved behind Zero and stood behind him until he would leave. She was perhaps a little too close but, she still needed some type of comfort and for the moment it was being close to Zero.

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel the Risen

Toxic Interior

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 am
Kohaku Raigyo

User Image

"Well then, let's go!" The normally shy boy said chipperly. He turned about face and walked through the exit gates to the compound, pausing for a moment for someone to lead the way. He didn't know where the estate of the Kazekage even was.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Holy Rinaku

brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items