Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
The Yoshimitsu Compound Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:10 am
The Yoshimitsu Compound

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Home of the Yoshimitsu family from the time before Siniku Yoshimitsu was the ANBU Captain. It was built in a time where the Famous Captain needed more room for a growing family.

The Compound is made up of a small Courtyard and Two buildings that are surrounded by a small wall, with a wooden gate with the Japanese Kanji for Heaven on the center where the two doors of the gate split. The house is a single floor building that has the Master bedroom and a single bed room across from it where Guests and the successor of the Yoshimitsu name sleep. The Main room of the house is where the majority of activity takes place, meals, family meetings, and various other things that a family would need to do in there.

The Second building is a simple Shrine to the Yoshimitsu Family Deity, Inari, where the family go to leave offerings for favor of the Kami, usually in the shape of food or other material things.

The Courtyard is simple stone and ground, having only a single tree in it to rest under, and to meditate under if it is needed. It is also a good place for small sparring sessions.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:47 pm
Siniku opened the Compound Gates walking towards the house, getting ready for his Chakra Training and his Meditation session. Of course some other things took priority over Training. For at least a hour or two he spent time with his family. Telling them what was going on with him and that for a while he needed to be alone in the Inari Temple that was built with the Compound.

Giving hugs and such he would depart and enter the shrine, the smalle Statuette of Inari on an alter within the room. Siniku took his position in front of the Alter and would take a deep breath and start to Concentrate his chakra all over his body, doing the odd handsign to get his chakra moving. This was only the beginning though, by the end of it he planned to be a Chakra Dynamo.

[Genin Chakra Training - Meditate 1/5]  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:04 pm
[I would like to say I hate Grinding... ]

Months of atrophy from being injured started to wear off as he let his chakra flow inside of his body. It wasn't an overwhelming sense of power he felt. He just felt the surge, like when a person had a cup of coffee and felt the energy flow into his or her body.

This feeling was familiar to Siniku though, he had just forgotten what it felt like. Perhaps soon the ANBU Captain would feel like his oh so long ago. When His chakra could last for hours and hours in a fight. He would absolutely tire his opponent out, and that was what he was wanting to do again.

[Genin Chakra Training - Meditate 2/5]  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:38 am
While he was meditating his mind kept going back to what he was becoming stronger for, he was becoming stronger to protect that which mattered most. His family, friends and village, in that order. The thought urged him to concentrate more, his hands forming the odd Handsign to get his chakra aflowin' again.

[Genin Chakra Training 3/5]  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:31 pm
A courier ran by Siniku's mailbox, dropping off a personal note:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Siniku,

I hope that you're doing better these days, my old friend. Has your leg healed yet? The shinobi under you are growing into their duties as I write, which brings me to the main purpose of writing to you. Howaido Hatake, a promising Oinin, has asked to take over the Oinin half of your captainly duties. He'll ask you to battle or game, & you will have the option of what to challenge him with. If he beats you at what you choose, then I've indicated that he will receive a job title promotion to Oinin Captain, with all of the respective job responsibilities. Please test him with all your crafty, fox-like imagination, taking him to his very limits.

Thank you,

Miyamoto Mamoru
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:11 am
Although the letter was for Siniku he was not the one to retrieve it right away it was the Child of his and his wife that retrieved the letter and brought it to her father within the Inari Shrine that was on the property.

Siniku would take the letter, ruffling his daughters hair in the process and would send her one her way before reading it.

"So I have to fight him?" he asked himself sighing before standing up, "Might as well get it over with." he said exiting the Shrine and the Compound, heading straight for the Kazekage's Office.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm
Trash Collection: Post 3/3

The world was unjust. It was falling in to darkness, just as the Yoshimitsu Compound's front door had a brown flaming bag of feces sitting in front of it. It smelled awful, but Bast was brave. The bag hadn't burned much yet, which meant that the culprit was not far off. She sliced the top off with a blade, and then deposited the entire set in the nearest trash can for collection. She swept up the rest of the area's debris and deposited it on top of the poo to cover the smell, and then went about collecting cans. She deposited those in the proper receptacle and slipped around the corner, following the elusive trail of the litterbug. Things were going to go down. There would be justice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

Hare appeared at the compound in a swirl of sand. He bowed to the mistress of the house, and after asking permission to investigate, proceeded to inspect around the house, mindful of the woman and children who lived there. After thoroughly looking around with his partner, he determined that nothing had occurred there, and nodded to James before they moved on.

Patrol

OOC:  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:12 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a polite bow, and walked with Al through the house, Keeping his Biosense aware, and feeling out the people as much as searching.

James then moved on with Al  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero hopped down from the rooftops and onto the top of the compound wall on his patrol. He walked the length of the wall, hair flowing behind him in the gentle desert breeze before hopping down and continueing on his way.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero walked through the archway into the compound and found a nice secluded spot. A spot that he could see people inbound from. Then he would sit both Hoshi and the kohaku down and stand in front of them looking outward. "You guys will be safe here. If theres trouble, Ill protect you." He said quietly and drew his sabre, placing the tip in the ground, holding it still by the hilt and just waiting, ever vigilant. The bombs were starting to rain down elsewhere, he could feel and hear them impacting. He would be ready for them as well..

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

toxic interior

brooystart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:26 pm
Hoshi barely noticed when she was set down. For a moment she would stand before she slumped against a wall and slid to the ground. As soon as she had reached the ground, her head fell in between her knees as she pulled them to her chest. It was rather quiet but, she was sobbing into her knees. Hoshi had lost so much in such a short amount of time. Her dad and now her sister. Whoever those people that attacked, she hated them. Whatever that beast was, she hated it. A lot of hate was filling her heart as she sobbed. However, she knew that she had to become strong. Not only for her father but, for her sister. Hoshi would never allow another death come because she was too weak to do anything about it. At the moment she didn't know how she would become strong but, that didn't matter. All she was able to do was sit there and cry.

Holy Rinaku

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image

Zero was many things. He was a warrior, a defender, a pervert and a gentleman above all else. He could hear the sobs and decided that talking was in order at the least. He took his sabre and sheathed it, seeing the chakra spanning over the village. "It hurts yes?" He said quietly but audible to the girl if she payed attention. "I know this feeling and it has made me who I am. I will help you become strong if you want me to. An oath ive sworn, to protect my village and anyone else I can. Im not very good at these speeches..." he said, taking a knee in front of her and being at her eye level, leaning on his knee. "But Im here to help.." He said trying his best to be soothing.

brooystart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:33 pm
Hoshi's sobbing became quieter as she listened to the rather unfamiliar voice. However, she figured that it was the male that brought her here. Her face wouldn't leave her knees until the male had finished speaking to her. At that point her face would raise up, her pain stricken eyes looking directly into his. "I want to become strong like her... and him. I never want anyone else to ever have to feel this pain. I know that's an unrealistic goal but, I won't ever stop trying to make sure someone doesn't feel this pain, even if it's just one person." Hoshi would say in a rather calm manner but, she was a hatake after all. When she was speaking of the people, her was quite obviously the kazekage but, the him part would be a mystery to the man. When she was talking about the man she was talking about her father. At this point her sobbing had all but, stopped and once she was done speaking she wiped her tears away. The time for crying was done.

Holy Rinaku

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Zero felt for the girl. His eyes were piercing almost as if he was looking into her soul. "Then that is what you will become. Push forward, strive to become stronger and you will. Tell yourself that you are weak however and you will be weak. The ability to protect is something we seem to take rather closely. I am protecting you two here, just as you will be protecting others in the future. Rise a strong women and guard this boy with me. Stand strong, steel your heart from fear and dont let your emotions guide your blade. Your job is to protect your charge from here out and this is what you will do. I believe in you. Do you understand?" He asked her, standing back up in his ivory white armor. He wasnt very large but his figure was imposing. He was a guardian of the innocent in the village since he arrived and was determined to make another.

brooystart

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces