Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna Shopping Superdome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:47 am
[ Morticia & Cinnamon ]
Sunagkaure ✦ Genin ✦ Tamer&Taijutsu ✦ Jiton
Do no
harm but take no s**t.

Moritica; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Before, she could react, Theo had once again teleport them somewhere else. Cinnamon licked Theo's cheek before he set her down as Morticia groaned softly, "Haven't you heard of walking?" She questioned, half joking and half serious. Seriously, what was wrong with walking, it's no wonder that the man before her wasn't fat or anything. Of course he won't be, with all that armor and heavy stuff he has to wear. Wouldn't be surprised if he was burning calories just by moving. Theo mentioned that this was one of the best places for weapons as she glanced at her bo staff, then the weapons on the shelf. Yeaaaa, her now bo staff was going to be left in the apartment from now on. With that, she started to explore and let out an oooohhh or aaaahhh now and then. This place was great! She could live here that was for sure. On the other hand? Cinnamon was bored. She sat down by Theo's foot and scratched her ear now and then before letting out a big yawn. Oh hey, what was this? She found herself some body glove and eyed it. Huh. Honestly, it looked a little bit uncomfortable. It seemed to be made for someone sneaky. Morticia was not sneaky that's for sure. THEN SHE FOUND IT. The weapon she wants. She grabbed it, made her way to the counter, "Hey! I would love to have the elemental and chakra added too please!" She started to hop up and down slightly, all excited, and refraining herself from hugging Theo. Once that was all done, she thrust a fist in the air, "Yahoo!" Until the guy told the total. "Oh. Um." Right. She forgot to double check with Theo if he'll pay.

Cinnamon; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Attire: [x]
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:57 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo chuckled slightly when Cinnamon licked his cheek, then smiled when the little fox sat next to him while they waited for Morticia to do her shopping. The big jounin would kneel down next to the fox and give her some scratches on the head and behind her ears. Being the son of and best friend of tamers, he always liked animals. When Morticia finally found her weapon and brought it up to the front,and made her request to have the chakra abilities added to it, Theo nodded slightly in approval,”Not a bad idea to make it able to channel your chakra, even if you don’t use that functionality much right away. And I used to walk, but once I learned the summoning technique,I sort of picked up my teacher’s habit of using it to jump around the village so now I do it without thinking...” Theodin was smiling a bit seeing his student all excited to have her ideal weapon, then couldn’t help but chuckle at the look on her face when Masa told her the price,”yea, the equipment here is the best at least that’s for sale within the village, but it isn’t cheap, especially for a new genin.” Reaching into his bag, Theo pulled out the money for the weapon and laid it on the counter, “There you go, Masa,” he’d turn back to Morticia,”I guess you forgot the part where I said the senior shinobi helped the rookies get their stuff, no worries, I got you covered.” The big man grabbed the double bladed staff off the counter and spinned it around a bit before holding it out to Morticia, “There you go, balance and everything feels good, as I would expect from Masa here at this point. There’s the general arms shop too across the way if you want any other more basic stuff like projectiles or explosives, if not, we can head back.”

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:08 pm
[ Morticia & Cinnamon ]
Sunagkaure ✦ Genin ✦ Tamer&Taijutsu ✦ Jiton
Do no
harm but take no s**t.

Moritica; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Cinnamon was certainly enjoying the scratches and rubs she was getting as she purred loudly. Her ears perked as Morticia was at the counter and headed to her owner's legs, pouncing on Morticia's foot as Moritica played with Cinnamon with her own feet for a little bit as she waited for Theo. He started to explain that he picked his teacher's habit of jumping all over the place, she can't help but wonder if she would be the same once she learned how to do that. Huh. Tish sheepisly scratched her cheek, "Yeaaaa I might've forgotten, sorry and thank you!" Tish squealed as she glomped Theo but ended up groaning when her body hit the impact of the armour. "Ow. That smarts." She rubbed her chest and belly a bit followed by her arm. Before she could play with her weapon, Theo had the opportunity to do that first and it seemed ot be approved by him. "Yea!" The big man had mentioned that they could head back as she shook ehr head, "We can walk this time, got to stop by the apartment first to drop off the wooden bo staff anyways. See ya around Theo! Come on, Cin." With that, two staff in her hand, they ran out of the shop with Cinnamon happily following.

[ Exit, good luck with Bear stuff! ]

Cinnamon; Chakra: 210/210 Stamina: 285/285

Attire: [x]
Out of Caffeine:
Actions:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:19 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Listening to Morticia mention how she forgot he’d said he would cover the cost of her gear in the first place,Theo laughed when she glomped onto him, giving her a quick hug in return. When she mentioned having to run by her apartment, Theo nodded, “Alright,I think I have some business to deal with in the sage lands anyway,I guess I should go take care of that...” As his student walked away, Theo would vanish, bound for the village gates.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure