Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 pm
What to do next?

RPC Arcs are on the way!

• The Miyamoto family is first...

The Mystery of Suna's Famous Capt - Completed

User Image

What started out as a normal training exercise has gone horribly, horribly wrong! The Bandit Captain is still on the loose, terrorizing the villagers for some unknown purpose, though that itself is still part of the normal training exercise & can't be ignored. The real threat has shown up at the hospital, where an unknown assailant has been ambushed by Sanshi Satetsu! He is a most powerful man, his abilities unknown yet, but proficient in Kuchiyose. Who is he, & why is he here?

Known:
  • Some time ago the ANBU Captain, Siniku, seemingly went awol & laid seige to Suna's outer walls. The Genin came to the rescue, but little else occured after the victory. Was it really Suna's ANBU Cpt.? Why was he outside the village, trying to get in when in theory, he was already inside?

• Another attack has occured, & the Bandit Captain is still rampaging around the village, having made it passed the entrance. During this, an unexpected attacker has made his way to the Hospital!

• The unexpected attacker, the Invading Bandit Dude (I.B.D.), has shown several important aspects to himself: Suiton, Kuchiyose, genjutsu, extreme chakra capabilities, moves labelled as 'Steel' but more of a bukijutsu style, & the capacity for revenge.

• After annihilating the residential district, the IBD ran for cover out in the desert. When he was pursued, the Suna-nin set up camp to gather available shinobi.

• Preparing to leave, the encampment was attacked by a legendary bloodline user of the Shakuton 'line. Howaido kept everyone hydrated as Bast moved the user & herself to other places.

• Coming upon where the IBD had set up camp, it was discovered that he had overtaken an important ANBU Outpost. A Shouton & Jinton pair were covering the entrance, but the Jinton user died a quick death as the upper level shinobi took care of her.

• Gaining access to the inside of the main cavern of the ANBU Outpost, San held off the Shouton lady in the flowery main room as Howaido moved to explore more of the outpost. Coming into a room filled with traps, traps, & more traps, he barely forced his Bakuton user opponent to flee.

• Resting while trapped in the room, he thought about San, of whom had found a great weakness to the enemies. San had forced the Shouton user to protect the strange flowers, watering them & making sure they were uncrushed. As another creature began forming from something, San stepped up & took them out.

• With the place beginning to fall apart from the Bakuton user's explosions, San raced through the upper levels of the outpost to quickly find a trapped Howaido. Using creative jutsus, he was freed by the dual thinking, & they escaped as the Outpost began to crumble inwards.

• A time of peace occured here, but not all was as it seemed. After some intense training by the Suna-nin, they were again 'attacked' by mini-versions of those that were defeated. Pathetic as it was, one of them escaped back to the ruins of the outpost, leading the pursuing Suna-nin straight into a huge magnetic, genjutsu-casting forest! It had seemingly grown overnight, & was continuing to quickly grow even as the Suna-nin stood there slack-jawed.

• Taking heart in the unknown, they pressed on into the strange forest, encountering many a strange genjutsu. With Suna's first genjutsu user arriving on the scene, Silas Nara was able to make sure that the groups found their way to a new & quite disturbing area: a bloodbath between two groups had taken their toll inside the forest, & only one man remained alive. Howaido rushed over to the dying figure, who quickly spouted something about 'Siniku' before spitting up all over him. Incapacitated with a Jashin infection, Howaido was detained & moved back to the hospital where it took many weeks for his recovery to sanity.

• Those that stayed behind at the Jashin encampment found a lone shack full of booby traps & information. Successfully countering them all, the Suna-nin retrieved the documents & headed back home. Not bothering to read them, Ganchou handed over the documents to Mamoru, who strangely ignored them completely.

• With the Chuunin Exams starting up in the Red Bean Jam Country, many Suna-nin were sent off to attempt to graduate. In the mean time, Howaido left to make better relations between Kumo, Kiri, & Suna. After his departing, a Konoha spy attempted to glean information from the whole of Suna's country, failing to do so as Bast, San, & Mamoru took him out.

• The village now on edge, it was a relief as a group of Kumo-nin visited. There was a few moments of peace as they enjoyed themselves, but an unlikely poisoning from something caused the now wary group of Kumo-nin to excuse themselves. The Chuunin Exams continued.

• Ganchou, having noticed Mamoru's complete denial of the retrieved documents, went about creating & learning a new set of jutsus that emphasized stealth. Successfully gaining the documents back without Mamoru knowing, Ganchou learned that Suna's famous captain, Siniku Yoshimitsu, had been ordered onto a black-ops mission to protect newly acquired plants from the Fire Country's Jashin that they were stolen from.

• Elsewhere, San trained for many weeks with Mamoru's #6 Avatar 'Six' with a jutsu set called 'Sennin Moodo'. After a long & gruelling routine, San finally learned the most difficult jutsus, & went off to see what Ganchou had been up to. Meeting up with him, they departed Suna under one of Ganchou's stealth jutsus, trying to stay out of Mamoru's awareness.

• Making their way back to the now even larger forest, they attempted to make their way to where the old entrance to the Outpost was. Alas, the entrance was but ruins & an illusion. As attention was diverted, several Jashin priests were seen engaging in combat with the powered up Bakuton user. It was here that Ganchou, Lucas, & San took him on.

• Howaido finally returned to a wary Suna, & took under another genin to prepare for what lay in the future. After training for a little while, Howaido Hatake, Silas Nara, & Sarus Satetsu met up with the group in the forest. With a lengthy battle between everyone, a lucky Petrifaction Blow to the Bakuton user panicked him, causing a mini-nuke of C4 to form. With everyone running to safety, the mini-nuke set off, alerting the inhabitants to the threat within the forest.

• Getting lost due to various forest genjutsus, the seperated groups finally found each other at a strange opening in the forest, but Howaido continued to be lost. As the group entered a strange blue rock outcropping on one side of the open field, a cold wind blew through, causing each of the group members to lose 2 senses. Howaido, due to his being elsewhere, was spared the terrible genjutsu as he fell through a gap in the forest floor to where the others were inside the blue rock outcropping. Faced with 3 doors, 1 torch, & a pedestal with an indentation in it, the group pondered.

• Each room had a particular arrangement to it, taking advantage of the lack of senses. The first room had a ninjutsu feel to it, providing a field of flowers, 1 turret like enemy, a single tree, & a vial. The second room had a taijutsu based environment with a gigantic clock tower that rang with huge Suzu no Otos, & a ball bearing. The third room was based upon genjutsus, had the smell of putrid blood, 1 fake enemy, & a hollow sphere. Putting the ball bearing inside the sphere & then pouring the vial's contents over it, the group placed it inside the main pedestal's indentation, revealing a way down into the ground.

• Falling down into the room below, a seemingly endless distance, the group plunged into a glowing underground lake with a withered IBD-like man sitting at one end's beach. The 'man' sat within a throne, two doors to each side, & his eyes glared at the intruders. A cold Hyouton spread out from him, glassing over much of the room as a memory of Siniku Yoshimitsu's past played. The then alive version of the IBD was seen bent over a young Siniku Yoshimitsu, yelling at him to stay alive. Taking a death blow from a bandit, Siniku managed to get away as the IBD's last stand played out in the room.

• Escaping from the room after the memory played, the group split into two separate halves to tackle them. One room held a Fuuinjutsu maze which was easily defeated, after which another memory played, showing how the new Jofuku-IBD came to be. Siniku, protecting the Jofuku from the evil Jashin, accidently conjured up the man from his memories. The Jashin were seen pretending to be Suna-nin, attacking Siniku, by the Jofuku-IBD's eyes. As Siniku ran off from the battlefield all wounded-like, the Jofuku-IBD did the only thing he could think of: finding Siniku & protecting him any way he could. This lead to the IBD's attack of Sunagakure, & all of the following adventures previously described.

• With knowledge in hand, the maze room-locked shinobi were wearily thrust into the next room, encountering the other half of the group. Little by little they were all healed, even to the point where they were being over-healed & had to attack themselves to keep alive. Reaching the end of the healing Eiseijutsu room, they found a small house with a rocking chair IBD in it. This was the true Jofuku-IBD, & despite the group's sad emotions towards the man, & their short conversation, the antagonist let loose several jutsus. Working all in conjunction, the entire group held on as a pre-Kyuubi Chakra Blast nearly engulfed them all. Playing a majority defense while one singular member attacked, they were launched up through the ground to the deserts above, through the air, & then cushioned in their fall by the Sand Golem of the Desert Itself.

• Coming out from their injured states, from the huge defensive barrier around them, each member made their way back to Sunagakure, reported, & then went for a healing session. Several weeks later, Siniku Yoshimitsu turned up at the front gates, bleeding profusely from a leg. Intensive care was administered, & he was eventually let back onto duty.

• Post-Arc Details: Sent back to patch things up with the Jofuku, a large Sunagakure war party accompanied several Jofuku warriors to the Old Capital, where 319 Jashin cultists were preparing for war. Taking them on, events degraded to the point that a commanding figure, Titan, made his presence before being forced into a retreat. Holding hostages, a young unknown girl used her talents to seemingly defeat him. Taking the lull in cultist activity to patch up the wounded, the war party entered a central castle to make defenses & rest. Shortly after midnight, all hell broke loose with zombies, sandstorms, an ugly giant, & a particular encounter with Lord Jashin-sama himself. This first Jashin War out of the way, the war party bid their Jofuku counterparts adieu & returned to Sunagakure victorious.

FINI

Past participants included:

1. The Unknown Assailant (I.B.D.)
2. The Bandit Captain
3. Miyamoto Mamoru
4. Miyamoto Bast
5. Sanshi Satetsu
6. Howaido Hatake
7. Eziel Hakemoto
8. Ganchou Omake
9. Alucai Hatake
10. ?? (Siniku Yoshimitsu)

Those not on the list, please contact [ AandOE ] to be put on the list. Minimum of 10 posts required during mini-arc participation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm
Please feel free to share info on the Invading Bandit Dude (I.B.D.) here & speculate on the arc's progress! I'll update the 'known' portions as various things are revealed in the rp.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 pm
Howaido has uncovered the IBD is not a part of the other bandit organization. He is instead seeking to erase certain information from Sunas database as well as seeking revenge on Suna.

-End Report, please speculate at will, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 pm
There wasn't anything else? What did the IBD use jutsu-wise, & did he leave anything behind? All information is necessary!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ummm while reading what I could I think the I.B.D. did leave some weapons behind!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:11 am
Hmm, he left some weapons I believe, he used water jutsu near the end, a certain weapon technique a steel jutsu that increased his speed and movement.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am
When AandOE left a post in the Hospital he said threre were some weapons found  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 am
I saw he didnt exactly say what weapons till then, but now we know, Im gonna train, and see what turns out.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:31 am
I took the Fubuki Ice bombs, some explosive tags and kunai so I am going to make a fort out of the abandoned warehouse and see if I can lure someone out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 am
Ayone wants a spar I still havent finished my Chuuin sparing chakra training yet, I can do two of them.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm
I can XD i still gotta do some training too lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:57 pm
I wanna postpone my fight with you till Jounin cause unless youre Jounin Shin clarified even for my chuunin training it wont count cause you has to be my rank or higher, if you reached Jounin level it will work though.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:02 pm
Yo-ko
I can XD i still gotta do some training too lol

I am making a stand at Ganchou's Warehouse and I will be waiting for this Bandit Leader!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:03 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
I wanna postpone my fight with you till Jounin cause unless youre Jounin Shin clarified even for my chuunin training it wont count cause you has to be my rank or higher, if you reached Jounin level it will work though.
actually it does count. if you where sparing a gennin it woudlnt but cause i a chunnin it does smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm
My warehouse is sealed tight and can not be entered... how did you get in? Please make sure you read the first post before posting there... the layout can change at any time. Sigh...

Checked at the Dango Shop, was only Bast stealing some of Braith's dangos.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff