Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am
User Image

A thick forest on the edge of the desert Sand village, it was created as a training ground by Howaido Hatake for training to fight in adverse climates other than the Sand village. It is constantly rained on and has several lakes and on rare occasions completely floods; quite swampy on normal occasions.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido entered the area as the cool rain fell on his skin and he smiled in relief,"I made this place myself to train in adverse battle conditions." He turned a bright eye to San and motioned him forwards,"Its a little different than what you are used to, but it feels great out here."

-Chakra:675

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded as Howaido spoke, putting his mask and hood back on him. It was a much different from the conditions they usually fought in, but nothing that would cause to difficult a change. It would be interesting to see how Howaido would try to use this to his advantage, but the Satetsu would cross that bridge when it came to it. He was already planning and calculating, making sure he got used to his new line of work as ANBU. He spoke rather quickly, not beating around the bush but to get right to the point.

"So, what you want as the ground rules...."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

Howaido held out three fingers,"First, is to fight your hardest, dont hold back until the other gives, itll be dangerous but its the only way to get stronger. Second, restricted to our bloodline skills and one other style of attack, such as one element of ninjutsu, one style of genjutsu or one style of taijutsu or bukijutsu." He paused then smiled,"Third, I shall go all the way to the other side of the forest and after one minute [1 post] I want you to come after me using your tracking skills, this will help improve on our Anbu and Oinin abilities." With that he nodded and hopped onto the branch,"If there are no questions?" He slid on his mask and hopped off into the forest beyond.

-Chakra:675

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Behiend his mask San raised an eye brow. He wanted him to fight all up, but limit his options? Well, this was going to be interesting. Did he know that in an all out battle that the wealth of Jutsu San knew would over run his weapon techniques? Maybe or maybe not. The ground rules were weird, but the oinin was calling the shots.

San didn't know what the tracking was supposed to accomplish. San used his Kirin sensor technique and imedeatly found his target. The brain of the satetsu began working a plan of attack, and how best to trap his enemy...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm
Bast showed up on the outskirts of the Village heading toward Howaido's playground. At her side, next to her swords, hung what looked like a Kusanagi. It wasn't, but, to the woman's specifications, her new weapon was meant to look like a Kusanagi when sheathed. She stood on the outer edge of the forest, and then drew a seal on the ground. A barrier extended upward away from the training grounds, and it was from this that Bast would watch the brewing energies therein.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Enma came down crashing into the ground; cause a small crater. Sarus could be seen laughing loudy with his childish voice. Your brother is behind that barrier. It seems as though the lady is the one created it. Enma pointed the woman that Sarus had seen often around his brother and his brother's friend. "Excuse miss, have you Sanshi Satetsu around here? I need him to help me with my training." Sarus' voice can be heard around the area. He sat with his legs folded on the back of the might monkey king.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm
Bast looked down at Sarus, not having expected anyone to show up, let alone a small boy and a monkey. She felt flashbacks to another life and time pop up, but shoved them back down immediately.

"San's currently playing with Howaido," she said, jabbing a finger over toward the forest. "I could go get him for you, if it's that important. Why do you need him, specifically? Wouldn't anyone do for training?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Thank you Enma. I found him." And with that Enma poofed away. "Well, case he promised me to train me, but ditched me for my so called brother. But he promised me, his littlest brother, first!! and he knows all the electro and rock type jutsus. But I do need someone to teach me sword tricks." Sarus looked eagerly to this strong looking woman.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm
The woman looked down at Sarus, feeling slightly disappointed in the system for letting a kid as young as the boy before her in to the Shinobi program. Then she felt slightly disappointed at San, for mostly the same reasons. Sarus was going to get killed, she thought, simply because he lacked the mindset of a Shinobi at his age, since it would usually require significant trauma to get a child to kill anyways.

"That won't do! I bet he simply forgot, that's all," Bast stated. "I'd offer to help you with your Ninjutsu, but I don't have an affinity with Raiton at the moment. I do have a question: by 'sword tricks', do you mean Kenjutsu?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Satetsu Ξ

"Yes ma'am. I need to Kiri' three sword style and I already got the taijutsu down. But if you can teach me some rock jutsu, I'll be down with that." A smile stretched across his young face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm
Bast paused and wondered for a moment if she had anything that she could teach such a young child without feeling like she was abusing the system. She quickly came up with a negative answer, and decided on a path that could be played off as something less serious at a later date.

"You know," she began, wondering if the kid was still afraid of ghost stories. "There have been stories of a ghost that curses people with his one eye. The last thing his victims see before they fall in to darkness is a floating eye staring at them. I heard recently that he's been moving around here, so he could show up at any moment."

Bast casually rested her head on her hand and shrugged.

"But that's just a story. Well, were you scared?" the woman asked, activating the Third Eye technique. An eye formed a short distance behind the boy, just out of sight.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:20 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido deep in the forest smirked, he was well prepared for a sensory jutsu, he knew Sans skills. So before he began to enter Howaido had summoned Gamakichi and Gamatatsu and hidden inside one of them. Summons essentially drew on nature chakra during battle and so had no real signal to track, once inside them Howaidos entire signature, anything that could be tracked was gone. With that the toads moved forwards in the murky waters near the floor of the forest, Gamakichi spoke to him. "Your sensei friend from earlier is pulling tricks, I thought Id let you know, she placed a barrier around the whole place, like that." The Toad attempted to snap but ended up with a wet sound,"Thank you, Gamakichi-san, I shall keep this in mind. In the mean time can you keep my friend busy, you know this setting quite well." Gamakichi grinned his a** off as he started hopping in the opposite direction,"Yo, I gotcha covered!" Gamakichi arrived around the Jounins tail after a few minutes and smirked,"Gamayu Endan (Toad Oil Fireball)!" The Jounin would have no time to react on the account of surprise and that the toad was literally right behind him, he would need to act quick. Meanwhile Gamatatsu was fully under water beneath the small encounter above with Howaido preparing an even better jutsu to use.

-Chakra:655 [Kuchiyosex1]
[So hasty I meant after your post, but, lol.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 am
User ImageUser Image

Surprise was something that rarely came to San. He could tell his friend summoned his toads for one reason: smell. So if this was how they where going to play, then San had nothing to worry about. In a flash, San was partially surrounded by Iron Sand, easly deflecting the fire technique. Biting his thumb, San slammed his hand into the ground. In a plume of white smoke, San was already on the move as Aioko was already on the move. San moved the other way, allowing his iron sand to form into 4 spikes that quickly launched at the toad aiming for the foreheard, belly, lower body,and heart.

Limiting his jutsu did cut down on his advantages a little, but nothign that couldn't be planned in. So the Satetsu was on the move, hoping to bait his friend.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido smirked,"So the game is on then, lets go guys!" His toads were just as fast, they were better swimmers than the bears and they could jump from branch to branch at twice the speed because of their strong legs. He still had the advantage, just not the surprise advantage, Gamatatsu released Howaido with the toad gun technique as he again formed the seals for summoning but this one had different seals. As he landed on the tree in front of the Satetsu and bear causing a stand off he smirked,"You may have had something planned, but it seems you lead yourself into my own trap; Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzuzhi no Jutsu (Summoning: Bring Down the House Jutsu)!" The sound of a summoning came from above but when San looked up the massive toad Gamahiro would already be plummeting as fast as lightning on him. The technique was strong as it was a Jinton or speed release technique in which Gamahiro flattened his opponent in a seconds notice. It was so sudden and powerful Bast would be shaken from where ever she was, as the toad disappeared Gamakichi and Gamatatsu would be ready exactly where San and Aioko were. It was unlikely he had escaped but if he did, he would have these toads right in front of him with their final strike technique combining the toads wind and fire nature together they spoke,"Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet!" It was their strongest technique able to push back a fully formed demon and even destroy the forest if Howaido left it unchecked. Gamakiri would come and douse the fire when the attack finished whether it hit or missed but he would act quicker if it missed. Meanwhile with Gamahiro come and gone the other two summons also vanished as Howaido waited for the outcome his hand on his blade,"Lets see whats going on now...."

-Chakra:635 [Kuchiyosex1]

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces