Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
⌠ Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk ⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Theodin kept laughing quietly to himself as Shiroi stuck out her tongue at him until he saw that his food was done and in front of him. He started into his pile of fried dumplings. When Shiroi was done talking, he said “Life’s been pretty good so far, I think, I’ve pretty much just been training like crazy since I was promoted, really, this is probably the most down time I’ve had since before the other genin at the time and myself were sent into Saraswasti for evac.” After another dumpling or two, he asked “How about you, Kazekage-sama?”

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 1190 / 1190
Sage Chakra: --- / 397
Stamina: 405 / 405
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 am
Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Bast continued to shovel food into her face while the others responded, consuming plate after plate of food. She swallowed hard.

"A check-up? Best to not leave that one for too long," she commented toward Shiroi. "Downtime is good, but I've been in almost the opposite situation. There's been so little going on lately that I ended up sleeping for an entire month and no one woke me until Shiroi came along! It sounds like Konoha's stepped up border security, though, so maybe something interesting will happen soon. How's training been going?"

More food arrived, sending the Kazekage into yet another eating frenzy. It was like she hadn't seen food in a month or more, and it was frankly quite concerning to Braith how the woman managed to fit all of it in her gut without swelling up like a balloon.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:44 pm

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin saw the kage gulp down plate after plate of food. ’Wow, she really was out for a month’ he thought to himself. “Training’s been going well, I managed to survive sage training with San, and have learned a bunch of crazy S rank ninjutsu, which was actually a lot of fun. Right before I came by your office earlier, I had just finished working on collaboration training with my mom and Daichi, and I think that’s what I’m going to work more on whenever I go back by the academy, learning to collaborate with as many people as possible.” He then turned back to his food and munched on a few more dumplings. “What about you Shiroi? I think I saw you in the academy earlier too, but you didn’t stay very long that I remember.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi would skew her final takoyaki, eating it before moving on to her shredded cabbage. She would listen to Miyamoto, speaking about her check-up, her month long nap and even the increase in security at of Konoha. She couldn't recall ever meeting a shinobi from that village, but it wasn't something that truly bothered her. She would then allow Theodin to speak as she was still eating her cabbage and didn't want to talk while chewing. Once Theodin was finished speaking, Shiroi would begin to talk again. "I was training," she responded. "But I got a sharp pain in my shoulder while trying to learn a new technique. I'll probably talk to nurse during my checkup about it. And I've never tried to collaborate with anyone on a technique before, sounds fun."

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 21000

Ergo War

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 am
Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Bast swiftly polished off a bowl of ramen, then took a swig from her tea jug. It would seem she was slowing down somewhat, which was good, because Braith was looking worn out from making all the food.

"Collaboration, huh?" she mused aloud. "It's very useful. I don't think I've worked on it with Ayame or Daichi, just my uncle, San, and some of my dead comrades. If you know a solid clone technique, you can also collaborate with yourself, which is useful. How is Ayame? Haven't seen her in a while."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin leaned back a little to talk to Shiroi, "Good Idea to ask the nurse about that pain in your shoulder, and yea, collaboration is kind of fun, plus it gives the jutsu a nice boost in power." sittin up and leaning against the counter a little, Theo would respond to the kage, "Yea, I've heard about that, sounds interesting, especially since I can make golems out of pure elemental chakra.Mom's doing pretty well, she's been helping me and other younger shinobi train over at the academy,along with Knives, and of course San. And she's spent a bit of time watching Daichi mess with Kaori's tiger, Nova... That's been a good show" Theodin chuckled a little thinking about the big wolf constantly tackling Nova.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:26 am
User Image

_ Collaboration. Shiroi thought to herself as she would somewhat drift of into her own world yet again. Her mind would race with ideas on limitless potential. She would be brought back from her drifting as Miyamoto mention that it was possible to collaborate with ones self if they knew a decent clone technique, hearing this would put learning a good clone technique on the top of her to do list. She would look over to Theodin who encouraged her to ask the nurse about the sharp pain in her should, she would smile lightly and nod. She would continue to eat and listen while swinging her feet under the table. As Theodin began to give Miyamoto an update on his mother, Shiroi would list, she didn't recongize two of the names that he had mention, but was positive she would see them soon enough.

Ergo War

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:15 pm
Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Bast twitched at the mention of a pure Chakra golem and her mind went awash with possibilities. A buzzing in her ear informed her of a strange butterfly that had landed at the gates and an even stranger person who had requested her presence, but she dismissed it for a moment upon learning that Ayame was addressing the new arrival.

"Keep that technique close to your chest," she told Theodin. "Unless I directly order otherwise, you must never allow it to interact with Gunsei, the golem technique I developed and which I, Mamoru, and San know. Now, it looks like we have some visitors at the gate; I shall need to attend to them before things get unsavory."

As she asked her question, she motioned to Braith to put a halt on further dishes. The last of her food came out and she scarfed it down eagerly, setting the emptied dishes to one side. When she finished, she gave a loud whistle and stood up. Moments later, a copy of her landed a half-block from the shop, leaving a small crater in the ground and shaking the foundations of the gazebo. She walked over and handed this copy a headset identical to her own.

"Address the visitors. If they mean harm, we will mobilize against them. Be sure to transmit everything being said. Perhaps they are the reason for Konoha's heightened security."

Maimakterion--the golem that had copied her appearance--nodded at the instruction and headed toward the gates. For her own part, the Kazekage summoned her equipment--swords, armor, gourds, etc.--and outfitted herself for a potential battle. She would then vanish in a cloud of smoke and take up position on the roof of her Office building.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Ergo War

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Hearing the kage suddenly get really serious when she heard about his chakra golems, Theodin nodded when she gave her order, “Yes Ma’am.” He then turned and finished off his last couple dumplings as Bast gave her orders to the golem that showed up and summoned her battle gear. He was a little surprised, Theo knew the kage was really powerful, but had never seen her in full gear. After Bast and the golem disappeared, Theodin turned towards Shiroi, “I guess we should make sure we’re ready to fight too. Just in case......” He stood and adjusted his flak jacket, doing a quick tap-check for his kunai and shuriken, and adjusting how his swords hung for a quick draw.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

_ "Visitors?" Shiroi would ask, changing to a more attentive seating position. She would quickly peer over the Theodin before turning her attention back to Miyamoto. She would watch as the Kazekage called in an identical copy of herself then giving her an order. Shiroi was almost to intrawled to finish the rest of her meal, the mention of visitor that would cause the Kazekage to stop her almost inhuman eating spree would of course pull her attention. As Miyamoto would summon her equipment then vanish, Shiroi would sigh lightly before standing, taking two small pieces of her tonkatsu and eating it. Her demeanor would change from child-like to a much more serious one as she would look to Theodin. "Yes, we should." She would begin to check her equipment. She didn't have much to check, but whenever thing was checked she would look to Theodin. "Now... we wait," She would then turn her attentions in the direction of the kage's tower.

Ergo War

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin nodded, becoming slightly more serious than usual, “Alright…want to try and get a better vantage point? I can fly us up to higher ground.” Theo stood, watching the kazekage on her perch atop the tower in case there was a signal to attack. He kept his hands ready near his swords, but had his muscles tensed to twitch into handsigns if he needed.

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

_ Shiroi would turn her attention to Theodin again as he spoke. "How close can you get us" She would ask.

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 am

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin looked down at the small girl, "Depends, I could take us up to a high rooftop like where kazekage-sama is, or I could just fly us closer to the crevice to see what's going on." He thought for a few seconds and mentioned "Or I can project an apparition of myself to appear in the shadows near the crevice and watch what's going on from here and just kind of narrate it to you."

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:53 pm
User Image

_ The white haired child would pause for a bit. All of the suggested areas were perfect, but the crevice might be a bit to close and Shiroi wouldn't want to interrupt anything set in motion by the Miyamoto; but at the same time if she managed to get close enough Shiroi would be able to give an accurately report on the 'guest' numbers. "For now without proper order the best place for us to be would be beside, Lady Kazekage." She would respond.

Valbjorn

Yukiko Masaki

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Yukiko Masaki

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide

Theodin would listen to the small white haired girl, then with a quick nod, “You’re probably right, Shiroi, climb on my back and we can get up to a rooftop close by Lady Kazekage.” With that he speed through a few handsigns and pushed off the ground to hover an inch of two above. He held out his hand to the girl so he could swing her up onto his back. “Let’s go.”

leading to the death
Ragnarök awaits

Jutsu Used:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items