Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
⌠ Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk ⌡ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

For some time, the Didrika Kiosk was shut down. With the main cook taking off to travel the world with her young daughters and the eldest daughter off trying to be ninja, it fell into disarray.
Now with the return of Braith Didrika, eldest daughter and amazing cook, the Kiosk is once again the best place for custom dumplings and fresh dango served with unique flavors.
Braith is always there and ready to serve. All you need do is order and fresh food shall always arrive in minutes!

Property: Simple Building.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 pm
Howaido had made his way to the little kiosk in no time at all, he quite favored what his old friend had done to the place. But now was not the time for pleasant conversation though he had a job,"Braith-san, good to see you again, Mamorou sent me here to investigate for you."
1/6

Howaido continued to look around while she gave him an account of what happened,"Figures they would rob you while you were asleep an ex-shinobi cook is no one to mess with eh?" He smirked as he rubbed his head, it seemed they hadnt taken much just a little Ryo. "Well Ill be going soon seems they headed off this way, take care." With that he smiled and headed off.
2/6  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm
"This is a hold up!" Bast, the bandit leader, shouted. She held out a bag and looked menacingly at the Didrika store owners. In mere moments, the woman's bag was filled with delicious Dango and she was laughing evilly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San came running to the big burly man. He had used Gunsei no jutsu today, in a manner that only San could identify as Sannin and with the creativity of Bast sensei. Six sensei had been happy to teach him the jutsu, in good faith there where very few others who knew the skill. The chunnins voice was one of emergency and annoucnement.

"Bast sensei bast sensei! Exercise over! We have had an intruder falling in under the guise of your golems. We have a high level bandit amongst us!"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

With his information spoken, San continued his memo to the Sannin. He was on a mission to check the entire village and make sure he wasn't hiding out.

"Bast sensei, im going to check the village for an entry point. If you wish to assist i would like the help"

San began running off again, obvously flabbergasted with the chain of events that had occured.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 am
"Lilith" quietly entered and sat down in a booth, looking like someone waiting for some Dango. She wanted to see how San would handle this...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:05 am
NPC: Braith Didrika- Shop Owner

Braith raised an eyebrow as her many employees ran to her, claiming bandits and strange people were wrecking the shop. She sighed I'm glad I quit being a nin. Otherwise I'd have to handle all these crazy people all the time.... she pushed through the curtain to confront the people in her shop, recognizing one of them as the boy left That was San. she looked at the woman who was supposedly a bandit and raised an eyebrow "I hope you plan to pay for at least some of those. I don't care if you take 20 but pay for 5 of the 20."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm
"Oh my god Im gonna die!" Howaido over exaggerated in his Jounin vest his Oinin mask under his headband which was around his neck. He slopped into a seat and ordered some of Braiths dango,"Braith-san, its so good and revitalizing like always, I have great news!" He almost choked it was so hard to swallow and talk at the same time with his excitement, he hadnt told her anything since they recently met during the investigation.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:49 pm

"Mask looks like a pain, Howaido-san." Braith commented, waving off a waitress as she set the dango down herself. She set her hands on her hips, still watching the rest of the patrons. Her long form was imposing enough in most but she had been mid cooking and now carried a knife in one hand "How've ya been, Howa?" she asked, shortening his name.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:57 pm
"May I get some dango over here, shopkeeper?" "Lilith" asked, looking quite hungry. Staring at the bandit, she sighed.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Braith looked over, excused herself from Howaido's side and walked over to Lilith "What type, how many?" she said, pulling a pad out of her back pocket and a pencil from her apron. Standing at well over 6ft, she was one of the tallest shopkeepers in Sand and easily made men feel inferior with her blunt personality"And my name isn't 'shopkeeper'. Please call me Braith-san or Didrika-kun."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm
"Naw, I just recently got promoted to Jounin after how I handled the big invasion so I got permission to join the Oinin squads as a trainee. I just got done with alot of training, Ive been mastering my bukijutsu and taijutsu lately so I can be more effective on the front lines." He finished the first stick of dango and drank some sake,"I see you really got the place running, Im glad I got your money back from those bandits earlier."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:26 pm
In Lilith Disguise:

"I'd like 4 Mitarashi's, and 6 Kushi's to go. It's a pleasure to meet you Braith. Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Lilith Nuance, a Jounin Instructor at the academy. I was sent here during the Chunnin exams on an exchange program, and decided to stay permanently, because of the wonderful people here. Oh my, I'm chatting too much, aren't I. Sorry, I have a habit of doing that when I'm hungry..." Lilith said, sort of rambling.

Inwardly:

Ganchou sighed. Yet another ex-nin, though it had seemed like Braith's passion had truly been cooking when they first had met. He hoped she made Dango's even better than before. He wondered if Bast would listen to her, or just run off like she always did. Even if she did, he would pay. It wasn't right to take something for nothing after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:42 pm
NPC: Braith Didrika- Shop Keeper

Braith jotted the order down then nodded "Lilith, your order will be ready in 20 minutes." she handed the order off to one of the waitresses who took it back. She'd hired another chef to help out when the shop took off "Howa-san. You should know that no one gets away with stealing from me." she said with a smile but in truth she was pleased to have the money back. She had to pay that other cook after all.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 pm
"True, but I gotta feel useful somehow, eh?" He swallowed off more dango and sighed,"Im so tired feels like I havent slept since I got back."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff