Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Roleplayer Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for every roleplayer to become a better roleplayer. 

Reply Out Of Cookies
New? Start Here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am
Hey there newbie! So you like to roleplay? Interested in getting started? Think you are the best and want to see how many others are as well? Good thing you came here then. This is a guild devoted to helping you become better at what we do. Whether you participate in challenges, get feedback on a character idea or plot idea, or just have a roleplay you'd like to try out with active people, this is the place to be. Hang out in OOC or do whatever you like. Just have fun ^^

TOC:
About 'A Roleplayer Guild'
Challenges
Character and Plot Development
Roleplay Fourm
Welcome and Introductions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:26 pm
Challenges

If you may have noticed, there is a subfourm titled Challenges. This area is specifically for any fun little challenges you can think of or want to do to help yourself and others become better thinkers with different elements of roleplaying.

The first you may see would be the Character Image Challenge. This is meant to help you be able to create diverse characters that still have your flavor and style to them. The first post will be of a picture or a description of a person physically, and you must create a character using that image or description. Not necessarily hard, but try to think outside of the box sometimes...

Another would be Character Plot Challenge. Based on a given plot, create a character. Doesn't sound too hard. The creator of this challenge may have other requests as well.

There could also be an actual Plot Challenge. A picture of an area that a description of a plot may be required.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 pm
Character and Plot Development

These subforms are places to put your Character and Plot ideas. Wheither you are using them for any roleplays in this guild or out elsewhere, you can develop them here. If you wish you may allow others to comment on your ideas. Constructive criticism is always a positive thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:36 pm
Roleplaying fourm

The whole point of this guild is to help make all roleplayers better and what better way than to actually roleplay. Want to test an idea but need active players, look no further. Bored and want something to do but can't find something to your taste in fourms make one here!!! I love to roleplay and I bet you do as well.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Captain

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 pm
Welcome and Introductions

So this is the official welcome into the guild!

Now introducing Me! Krazy Michelle Ranak!

Your fearless leader in the search for the good roleplayers and making all roleplayers better. ^^

I live in South Carolina, United States. I am 20ish and I love roleplaying. I am excited to meet all of you and to roleplay with you as well. I do live up to my name of being crazy and currently am in transition of doing stuff with my life. But I am usually always available and will make sure to notify you if I am not.

So lets hear about you now.  
Out Of Cookies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff