Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
宮本 :: Private Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image

A new building disguised as a classical Eastern structure, this walled-in residence lies in the shade of the cliffs for most of the day. This large building is the home of Miyamoto Bastet only, although she allows some of her family and friends thereof to stay with her while they're in town. The wall surrounds the forty square acres of land that the woman owns; towering at thirteen feet, this wall keeps out any unwanted intruders normally, but has recently had spikes put on top of it as additional defense. In addition, due to Zyonu--Bast's sister--and her enormous projects, the outside of the wall has been made sheer so that it cannot be gripped.

The same sister has also managed to engineer the land so that it can support life not usually found in the region, and as such the land is lush and green with an abundance of flora and fauna. Most notable are the large animals that prowl the grounds, including some exotic cats, massive ravens, and a truly colossal hoatzin in addition to many other creatures. Why they are attracted to this land is unknown, but they are not very hostile.

There is an artificial river--and pond--system in place around the main buildings, with a small bridge that connects the pathway from the front gates to the house. The river disappears underground at the edge of the property, and no traces escape to the outside other than the occasional burble, but for some reason there is a dock in the lake near the house.

All buildings are concentrated in the center of the land, hidden from view by trees. Along the pathway to the main house are shrines to various deities.

Buildings
Main House
Three Radiant Houses
Library
Greenhouse
Workshop: Contains a furnace for various smithing needs.
Submerged Warehouse
Gamabunta's Pipe

Lake Contents
A Large Hammer
A Pair of Glasses
A Large Blob
A Mask
A Gargoyle
A Current
A Flock of Birds

Current Lodgers
None!

Recent Lodgers
Miyamoto Kuriigu
Miyamoto Zyonu
Miyamoto Baal
Miyamoto Amaya
"Kid Shukaku"
Hide London
Zetsumai Yoroi
Lomegela Slanjeli
Kamizake Nazo
Hide Kioko
Hide Umeko
Tenkei Shirayuki
Tenkei Ai

Contents of the Workshop:
• Unprocessed Glass (25 lbs)
• Bolt Rare Cloth x4
• Bolt Common Cloth x10
• Dye x5
• Frit x5
• Cut Wood x20
• Coal (100 lbs.)
• Leather gloves x2
• Eye Protection Glasses x2
• Polishing Cloths x1
• Wax x1
• Blowpipes x10
• Mannequin x5
• Plane x2
• Shaver x2
• Pocketed Leather Apron x2
• Set of Rasps x1
• Glassblower's Mini-Tool Set x1
• Set of Chisels x1
• Marver x1
• Varnish x5
• Tongs x1
• Bellows x1
• Engraving Tools x1
• Set of Saws II x1
• Set of Files II x1

"River Port"
• Cloth Set x1

"Steel Thread"
• Mechanic's Goggles x1

"Wood and Iron"
• Gelel Stone x4

Mined Materials (in lbs.)
• Coal: 32
• Copper: 0.5
• Diamond: 0.5
• Gelel: 0.875
• Gold: 0.25
• Granite: 8
• Graphite: 9
• Gypsum: 6
• Hematite: 8
• Iron: 10
• Jade: 1
• Limestone: 27
• Magnetite: 3.25
• Obsidian: 5
• Opal: 1.75
• Orichalcum: 0.25
• Pyrite: 11
• Quartz: 9
• Uranium: 0.125

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 am
Mononoke and the hummingbird popped out of one of the many scrolls in the library, and both landed with a muffled thud. Mononoke looked around and brushed herself off. A few rooms away, the two Hide females seemed to be talking very loudly about something, and the two golems quickly gathered that the females had broken the firs bird that Bast had been using for communication purposes, thinking it was a spy.

Mononoke sent the hummingbird over to them and it explained everything. There was a cracking sound as it, too, fell to pieces. Mononoke, meanwhile, decided on having a nice, watery stroll and jumped in to the lake.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm
After storing the massive golems underground in the desert, Bast decided that she was too tired to walk all the way back and had settled upon a quick Gyaku-Kuchiyose. She popped out of a scroll hidden discretely nearly the entrance to her land and strolled up the path, taking in the lovely sights. Several of the beasts came to greet her, but all fell back before the house came in to sight through the trees.

Once she was in her shaded home, Bast set about ordering some food. She called together her lodgers and the four had a nice conversation regarding weather patterns (the two former Kiri-nin were very familiar with this area of study) and acoustics and physical properties of chakra (the lone, former Yuki-nin that Bast had rescued some years prior had been a student of these arts long before they had become prevalent in this world).

Food arrived, they ate, and the lodgers bade Bast a good night as she headed for her room. She returned the phrase as she entered the room, and after closing the door she promptly showered and attended to her restroom duties, changed clothes, and fell on to the bed. One of her windows was open and a breeze wormed through the trees and the screen on the window and cooled the air in the room. It was a lovely day, and soon Bast was asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm
Bast awoke to the sounds of emphatic cheering coming from a room somewhere in the house. She quickly dressed, washed up, and did all of her various other biological duties before heading out to see what had happened. Upon inquiry, the woman learned that she had been asleep for several days and that the Chuunin Exams had, in fact, ended. Everyone who had participated passed due to some bureaucratic nonsense, and therefore "Chuunin" was the new "Genin". The woman sighed and left her company, explaining that she had some work to do.

She walked down the path slowly, her gourds and armor weighing her down significantly, with her weapons comprising the least part of her burden. Several animals scurried away from her, a few beasts followed both above and in the forest, and upon reaching the gate, Bast had almost wished that she had remained a recluse.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 pm
Bast strolled up to the main gate to her property and pulled out a key. She slid it in to the lock on the gate and gave it a short twist, popping the lock open and allowing her to swing the metal gates out enough to allow the two entry.

"Don't fall behind," she instructed San as she stepped inside, her hand on the key as she waited for the Chuunin to enter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San was hot on the sensei's heels, making to follow her rather closely. He knew enough about trailing to follow he every step. step where she stepped, jump were she jumps, blade her body, duck her head. He knew it would be dangerous, but THIS was well worth the reward.

"im ready sensei."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:07 pm
As San stepped on to the property, Bast removed the key and the gate shut. She pocketed the key and turned away from the rest of the Village. The shadow of a massive hoatzin passed over the land as the woman began to walk down the path, looking very much like she did not want to step off of the path.

"What do you know about seals so far?" Bast asked, making conversation despite the strange circumstances.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

San pondered for a second the question that sensei asked before answering. He had never really worked his way into the world of seal, and had just realized he knew very little about them.

"well sensei.....i really dont know much about them at all. But i am ready and willing to learn....."

He followed her every step to the letter. He had come to terms with that this estate could be dangerous and had an idea that going off the path would mean death.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm
Bast continued her stroll, and fairly soon the two entered the forest surrounding the buildings of the woman's estate. Nearby, the sounds of a burbling creek could be heard, and from beyond that the sounds of lapping waves came.

"That's alright, I suppose, considering your new access to resources," the woman responded. "Really, all that Fuuin entails is the placement of Chakra within controls, much like Gunsei only without the animation part of the equation. They're mostly 'command centers', if you want to think of them that way."

She turned a corner on the path and stepped on to a sturdy wooden bridge. A creek flowed underneath, and beyond the bridge sat the magnificent main house building.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded his head at her description. The analogy made perfect sense to the teenager, at least in theory anyways. He would be learning seals from the best in the village. He was taught maruton, shape minipulation, and basic jutsu practice from the kazekage avatar. He had the best instructors, and now had the best facilities. He was about to step into the grden....

He followed Bast sensei onto the bridge, enjoying the smell and sound of the water. They were walking on there way to the house....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Bast made her way toward the house, went around it, and stopped on the edge of a lake on the other side. She didn't check to make sure that San was with her, as she trusted that he was interested enough to follow. She clapped her hands and the water before her rippled as two of her golems leaped out of the water upon her command. A masked, fur-wearing girl and a bespectacled boy stood before the woman.

"See?" The woman turned to face San, wrapping an arm around Mononoke's shoulder and stroking the fur on her back. "Mononoke and... the one that I really don't care for. He's going to go from being out here, to being a part of Mononoke. Can you tell me how Gunsei can be used for this?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's eyes lowered to the ground. despite what he was taught so far, he still didn't know the answer to the sensei's question. His voice seemed a little weak as he spoke, like he was trying to hide his shame.

"Sorry sensei....i dont know how.....I think it has to do with gunsei animating the parts to join together....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 pm
"Eh, it's fine. Just wondering how much you knew about the technique," Bast said as she formed a strange, lopsided hand sign. The right half seemed to be the inverse of the left.

The woman let go of Mononoke and concentrated on the two golems, building up a large amount of Chakra. Her black chakra sheared the air with its deep blue edges, and then suddenly there was a flash and the bespectacled youth was gone. Mononoke, however, seemed much more stable, and even had a new ornate spear on her back.

"You must restructure them to be compatible, and, as you stated earlier, join them together in a way that makes sense. In this case, I made the boring little schmuck in to a weapon for Mononoke's use, and I believe she gained a few extra things from his Chakra in the process," the woman explained. Mononoke seemed stiff, and then let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, that was slightly annoying," the girl complained, suddenly seeming much more alive. "Now I feel all tingly. I suppose I should thank you for the weapon, master."

The girl slid the spear in to a sheath on her back that had also come from the boy's body, waved to the two, and dove back in to the lake. Bast remained silent, and it seemed as if she were either contemplating something or waiting for San to comment.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's eyes almost poped out of his head in amazement. Her technique was FAR, lightyears beyond what the Satetsu was capable of. Although a slight dismay, it did re-assure him that he was learning from the best. Sans words had a slight feeling of excitement.

"that was cool sensei. How did you make them close to living flesh? All i have been capable of so far is animating inatimate objects so far...this is really impressive...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm
Bast looked at San curiously, wondering what he meant by "living". She figured that he was referring to the skin that they each had, and answered as such.

"The results of the technique are directly effected by your mindset and creativity. If you imagine a person instead of a bag, then it will come out as a person. Actually making the creation seem alive, however, takes careful usage of the materials on hand," she explained. "If you feel her skin, it still feels very faintly like stone even though it looks smooth. I did manage to soften it with clay, though. Why don't you try? We have plenty of ground right here."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff