Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 am
The hot springs are a natural occurrences in the high altitude of Cloud. White stone that has bubbled and formed like clouds holds deep pools of water that helps with injuries and muscle pain. The heat is well known for spiking at certain times in the winter.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:01 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Wandering the village had proven all but useless. The people were certainly friendly enough, nonetheless the crimson eyed sorceress settled herself beside the springs. Avoiding full submersion, her feet slipped into the scalding water, and Yoshin was set to the side. As grand as the halberd was, it was quite troublesome for her to lug around an entire village. Perhaps she'd have to figure out zoning for a place of her own... She was contracted into the city itself, and thus her purpose was of teaching and defense in the utmost cases.

"So troublesome," the girl spoke to herself, as she looked up to the sky. The children she was supposed to be watching seemed to be all but gone. It was rather troublesome.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image What was going on within the village? Who had taken over?! It was starting to irk Apollo more and more as he headed towards the hot springs in order to meet this newly appointed head. Why wasn't she in the office watching over things? And who thought her fit to lead over the village in his absence? These questions flooded out as he got closer to his destination, appearing on a roof across. The only thing that could been seen was his eyes as he still wore the cloak from his training in toad mountain. On his back was a large scroll and at his sides were three katana, each of different color and size. Nobody noticed his presence which was exactly what he wanted. "Where is she?" From the description he'd gotten she was a white haired woman with crimson eyes. That would definitely stick out in a crowd. He blurred, using his heightened speed to appear on the roof of the hot spring. She was somewhere around here and he would fine her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 pm

User Image
Uwa wasn't really someone that was hard to miss. She'd long shed her cloak, the grays upon the ground of the spring, its fiery silken pattern on the inside. Her crimson clothing, that was something she wasn't going to change much. A sigh, he mahogany eyes looking up were moving about. The stars here in the clouds... Well... It was so much more enchanting than they had been back in Stone. It was all so different to gaze upon. Fortunately for her, her gaze had captured another thing. A figure... Ceasing its movements upon the roof. Withdrawing her feet from the water, Yoshin was in her grasp, and upward she leaped.

A blond man with no pupils. Eyes like a blind man meant that the man was a Hyuuga. That meant one thing. Detailing the staff of the higher positions from the files, she nodded with a smile.

"You must be Lightbringer," the woman smiled. An absent look upon her face, as she awaited the man's responses. After all, he had been away with the little ones... Was he to fetch them afterward?

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image Searching...searching...searching..searching. That one word rang through Apollo's ears and overlapped his mind. Where was this woman? Little did he know the one he was looking for was right in front of him. As soon as she came leaping his attention turned to her automatically, eyes staring with an odd gaze. She was rather..pretty. "So you know of my name? I'm supposing that would be just, considering the spot you've taken." He didn't see any files on her. Had she memorized the people in Cloud already? As the two stood there he took the time to examine her. She was younger then him, it was evident in her presence. She didn't look fit for taijutsu which only meant her abilities were leaned more into other fields. "Your the crimson eyed one? I heard you've taken temporary leadership of the village. Mind filling me in on what has been going on? Oh, and you don't have to call me by that name. Brings back bad memories. Simply call me Apollo ma'am."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 pm

User Image
It wasn't something so complicated. She'd expected some kind of hostility, but it was overall going pleasant already. He was likely not going to fight much. That was good. Judging by his overall appearance and demands for answers, she could only assume he was one of the higher ranked shinobi, if she didn't have general details. Rank. Famous aliases. Description. That was all she really had a hold of.

"I am Uwanosora," the young woman smiled, as her mahogany eyes flashed crimson, to depict the very essence of her blood. Not many of my kind about... Appolo. I've been contracted to ensure that it remains safe while the Lady is away now, and in future occasions." That was the general terms of the contract she had taken. A defender of the village, assisting the Lady Raikage and its people.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image "I see. Well I'm glad we have someone to look after the village. I'm sorry if I seemed hostile, if at all. I'm a tad bit exhausted from my trip and came back seeing my kage gone. You could say I was a bit flustered by all this." Yeah, he was more than that. Apollo was ready to make heads roll. As she stated her name he simply nodded, giving approval of her taking temporary control. "Uwanosora? Quite the unique name you've got there. Mind if I simply call you Sora? It's a bit better as I'm horrible at recalling names." He didn't wanna get in trouble for butchering her name, that would be a serious social mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am

User Image
The woman simply nodded. There was nothing to absolve to her, as the fatigue of travels were quick to stack upon one another. The worries of a village though... That was something long since lost to the woman. Undoubtedly, things were troublesome when the little ones and noncombatants were left to the wilds. A vanguard for the land... That was why she had been brought.

"It is unique. A joke left by my father beyond," the woman laughed, as he commented on the unique nature of the name. Absent Mindedness. A name that her father had chosen as a joke, before the fires had consumed her family's estates in the Blood Purge. "Sora is just fine, Apollo. That's some foreign sun god, no?" Conversation would make time pass more quickly, undoubtedly.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image She was more understanding than he thought she'd bit. It was good someone so level-headed was left in charge whilst he was away. Apollo was about to speak when he heard the sound of a hawk over-head, signaling the end of the Exams. It'd seemed they came and went so suddenly this year. As his eyes wandered upward she responded, causing him to bring his gaze back down. "I see. Well he did indeed had a taste for names. It'll make you stand out, even more so than you already do." With the exams ending Sypher would be coming back. He wanted to know how his young one did. "The Exams have ended, I'm supposing the young ones will be on their merry way back. I'll be putting my things away, then, go see if my genin has returned. It'd be best if you were stationed in the Kage's office. To greet the younglings." Apollo turned, getting ready to leave. "Oh, and yes. My name has an interesting story behind it. Perhaps I'll tell you about it during our next encounter." With that he disappeared in a flash of light, heading off to put his things away. It'd been a long journey and he'd checked in with his higher ups. Time to see Sypher.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am

User Image
Her father had been one she had never met, though she'd been told he was quite the presence. Hard to say no to, really. The exams had ended, as Apollo reported, and that the genin were to arrive soon. Did no one realize that the office was sealed shut? Whomever the Lady Raikage was, she certainly had something to keeping the contents of her office hidden away. Things being hidden so could be potentially bad. News perhaps? There were so many different factors, but nonetheless, she'd station herself for a short while there.

"Does no one get that?" the woman sighed, as she grasped Yoshin, which held her cloak upon its spear point, and she leaped off, toward the office once more.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:59 am

User Image
Uwanosora was quick to arrive, and she wondered if little Lenku Hatake was on her tail. She'd not stopped, as she wandered through the crowd, granted her fiery appearing cloak hanging in the air upon Yoshin the halberd was one thing which made her easier to spot. All the way down, she'd walked patiently, to settle herself upon a seat, awaiting Lenku. She made no apparent effort to hide her plans. He would spar, and she would gauge the boy's strength.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Lenku would arrive promptly, having been following her like a Wolf would a rival. He would gauge the distance, and take his time learning this new location. His eyes would take in account the locations specifics his great eye sight. The young hatake was not quite sure what he would be doing here, but nothing hurt to try.

The mistress he followed had quite the garment, and weapon of choice. He kept one hand on the back of his hilt, as he approached her stealthily, or rather as stealthily as a genin could be. Standing there about twenty feet from her he awaited an official start "....Just say the word..." Len stated with a glint of excitement in his voice, but more so just focus.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:17 am

User Image
The konin was up on her feet, when she noticed the Hatake boy was already behind her. He'd kept up fairly well, just as she had hoped he would have. The fact that he was here was down to two factors. He didn't understand who she was, or that he truly yearned to become stronger despite whom she was. Nonetheless, she was happy to help the young man.

"The word? Well, it seems you get why you're here anyhow," Uwanosora laughed playfully, as she would as if a child had intended to make a joke of some sort. "Shouldn't I just say begin?" A rhetorical beginning to the sparring match, Uwanosora let Yoshin fall to the side. No lethality on her part, she'd rely mostly on genjutsu and things which would force his will, and inherently, the rest of him stronger. She watched him carefully, allowing him to make the first move, all the while her eyes changed. The deep mahogany became a crimson, glowing eerily. Practice was not quite the same as play.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 240/250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

This would be all it took for him to go into a battle mentality. The young hatake was watching the situation at hand, forming his own conclusions to why she made him come out here. Len was never one to think slow on his feet after all. So with a few adjustments to his own style he prepared himself fully. Drawing the blade off his back revealing a bright white katana, a gift from his deceased parents, prior to him joining kumo, and prior to him seeking revenge on leaf. The young genin formed several hand signs, preparing for his attack "I will be stronger..." He seemed to rehearsed out loud for once after hearing her.

With a bit of a flicker his chakra pooled out of him and into the blade, causing it to screech and vibrate ever so much. A bright white electricity engulfed his Katana, and he made a dash towards her at high speed "Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba..." (Lightning Release: White Blade). Launching forward with incredible momentum he would watch her carefully his eyes never missing a beat. Clearly this was a D-Class jutsu, that just by being of his Clan, he enhanced into an C-Class maneuver. This was only straight forward so he could test the waters, the Howling Wrath that was Lenku Hatake would soon be recognized.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

Zettai Gao

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image
Uwanosora wasn't the possessor of magical eyes, much like the Uchiha did. The technique he had opted to use right away was a bit of an irritant. The screeching wasn't something she liked very much, but none the less, Lenku Hatake was railing right down at her, blade glistening with a charge. Even such a meager technique was foolishness to take on, in the case of a sparring match with a Hatake. The lady kicked off, slinging herself to the left, avoiding the urge to give in to emotions. A raging war it was, with Yoshin screaming for her company... Well, it was maddening sometimes.

The witch's hands danced easily a practiced motion, one which she hardly really needed to utilize any longer. The genjutsu she was casting was none other than the voice of compromise. The particular field which she was so very accustomed to. Her voice would be melodic.

"Jouho no Koe! A Hatake using raiton? I thought they'd shunned you," the sorceress began, as she rose to her feet, brushing her clothing off rather briefly, "Wouldn't it just be better to cast aside that ugly reminder?" She was lacking in subtlety, as she intended here. She'd have some time to be a bit more subtle in her workings.

[600 Chakra - 10 = 590]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games