Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Developed Lands Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 pm
The Developed Lands

User Image

A complex military compound hidden within a winding canyon near the outskirts of Sunagakure. This place serves as the main military headquarters of the Village instead of the Kazekage's Office, though it is only ever openly used when the Office has been compromised in some way or other. This area is the test zone for the devices to be put in place in the rest of the Village. All buildings are bomb-resistant, and all windows have screens in them so that no one may see in.

Table of Contents:

1. Siege Weapons:

Battering Ram
Catapult
- Mangonel
- Onager
- Petrary
- Trebuchet
- Cannon
Assault Ladder
Flamethrower
Siege Tower
Helepolis
Ballista
Sambuca
Agger
Vineae
Plutei
Musculus
Petard
Railroad Gun

2. Defensive Structures:

Underground Bunker
Bunkers/Forward Operating Bases/Protected Accommodation
Cover from view Screens
Blast Walls
Road Barriers
Gates
Mortar Roofs
Rocket Screens
Vehicle Check Points
Hangars
Workshops
Stores
Station
Flood Dykes
Walls
Forts/Castles/Citadels
Ditches
Blockhouses

3. Suna's Army:

Air Corps
Marine Corps
Army
Cavalry
Sand Surfers
Navy
NASA
Intelligence Department
- Central Intelligence Association
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Illuminati/Masons/Religious Division
- Code Breakers
- Secret Service
Musketeers
Samurai
Biohazard Units
Environmental Protection Agency
Various Administrations
R&D Department
Paranormal Investigations Division
Administration for the Investigation of Other Universes
Boy/Girl Scouts
Soviets
Tank Corps
Firefighters/Police/Paramedics/Emergency Response Units
Orphanages and Retirement Communities
Asylums and Detention Facilities
Society for the Advancement of Homeless Armies
Ministry of Silly Walks
Multidimensional Hazards Control Unit (AKA "Biscuit Hammer Unit")

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Alucai walked along the defensive structures and things around the developed lands. A place for an all out defense against an enemy attack. Alucai went into a dark warehouse where one light shone threw the side of the building. The place was deserted and Alucai got a old sack and filled it with rocks to hang from a support beam. He got different items from around the area and created his own little sparring area. Alucai started by warming up his muscles by taking a few laps around the building. He then went back inside and started some kicks at the rocky punching bag. His shins started to bleed and he could feel the strength in his pain. When Al's legs started to get wobbily he sat down and started to punch the air to get his arms warmed up before he wrapped his legs.
[7/7]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am
Alucai managed to wrap up his shins in order to prepare for the next stage in the Tame Za Kyokudo style. Stage 3, his reflexes were getting faster and all he could focus on was becoming stronger. He walked up to the bag of rocks again and started to strike them with his legs again.
[1/7]

Al kept hitting them with upward kicks, as one leg got tired he switched on and off but as soon as one of his shins burst open and blood stained the floor he stopped and examined his wound. The bleeding wasn't too intense but intense enough to stop kicking. Removing the other tape and gauze Alucai got more and re-wrapped his leg. He stood up and focused chakra into his kicks now. One by one the bag started to turn into dust from all the crushed rocks. Releasing the chakra flow Alucai thought to himself. *I need to not use chakra unless need be!*
[2/7]

Alucai strarted to perform combos of savage punches and kicks in midair. Punch, punch, strike, kick high, opposite kick low. He was feeling the power course through his veins and he was now starting to feel very very lonely. No one would train with him unless he went out and asked but his brother never told him the things he needed to know.
[3/7]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm
Braith arrived at the entrance of the canyon, her shoes moving easily over sand and rocks. She paused before moving inside and quickly found herself facing a military complex "Well. That is a major bummer. What a desolate looking place! Who would want to live here? Though it is a great place to train." she walked around the compound, examining all sides of it and after a moment called out "Is Alucai here?! I'm looking for Alucai!"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am
Panting heavily Al heard a voice from the other room. Grabbing a towel and a bottle of water, Al limped over to the the person and said "Hey I'm Al, what's up!" Alucai examined the shinobi and smiled in his half gloom, half not-caring expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Braith flicked a glance over as a man limped into the light, bright smile on her face "I'm Braith. The Kage sent me here to join up with you in your training." she spread her arms slightly as she spoke before getting closer to examine him. He was several inches shorter than her 5'11 frame but had red hair like herself. "Why are you limping? Are you injured?" she asked, concerned.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:28 pm
Al smiled and spoke "Well I was training with a rock filled punching bag. But I am training in my Taijutsu. HEY! Would you like want to spar with me so we can both try to train in our Taijutsu styles." Alucai hugged and her and then backed away, "Sorry I'm just really excited that I'm meeting someone that wants to train with me!" Alucai started to feel a jump in his limp then went back into his spacious training area.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Braith followed Al, not really worried about the hug since she was excited too "Don't you think you should set that if its hurt? Your leg, I mean." she smiled at him, looking around the large area with interest. Her soft boots shuffled lightly across the floor, her hands deep in her pockets "I'm very willing to train with you! But I'd like to know that your not really hurt. That limp is worrying me! And have you eaten anything?" she had some dumplings in her bag.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:48 pm
""What? This? it's nuthin' I just kicked the rock punching bag and split my shin, but I wrapped 'er up pretty good". Alucai started to limp less and wanted to show his new partner that he didn't get hurt so easily. Even though the pain in his shin really stung. "Food? I can't really remember the last time or thing I ate", Al quickly shuffled over to a cabinet and opened up a can of peaches. Quickly nomming the peaches down and drinking the juice Al was ready. He jumped and kicked the air and assumed a boxing position slightly jumping left and right. "You know a Tai style right?".  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:00 pm
Braith eyed his leg despite his words and shrugged "I see. Well, I am a Taijutsu class but I've only tried the basics. There are two styles I'm interested in...Heaven's Riches and Tame Za Kyokudo." she said with a smile, slightly uneasy "I'm so tall and gawky still that its hard to move correctly."

((I'm off for the night ^^'))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 pm
"Well I am currently learning the Tame Za Kyokudo art. It is very difficult but if you can do this then you and I can be very good friends". Alucai jumped up and down ready to spar, this way they could both practice but have fun at the exact same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 am
Braith smiled and shrugged before slipping into a Tame Za Kyokudo stance, her hands loose at her sides. She kept the friendly smile but her body language had changed subtly, a more confident and slightly more violent "I hope we can be friends! The Kage said we might be team members."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:27 am
"Well if course we can be friends, I mean this is just training and we're not trying to kill each other so..." Al's muscles got really tense and he was prepared to go all out, he was working on the third stage of this style and he had some pretty good strength and reflexes overall. But he never had the chance to see what he could do with it all. Alucai looked deeply into Braith's stance and posture, this was going to be fun and difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm
An epiphany struck Alucai and he started to ramble "Oh my gosh we like really need to go to the Dojo so we can gain Taijutsu reductions. Then we can be like Wooochaaah and Heyaaaaaah! it would be fun fun fun." Alucai rushingly limped to and grabbed Braith lugging her to the Dojo. While they were running Alucai told her somethings "When we get there I want to train a bit so learn two new techniques and then we can see how much stronger we get in a spar"! They half Ran half limped to the Dojo, Braith was flailing in the air along attatched by Alucai's strong grip and strength 0ff to the Dojo...
[[So we can train when we are not on, I have homework tonight so I wanted to post a bit to learn some techniques wink ]]

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:10 am
Eien no Yuki
Eternal Snow / Yuki

User ImageUser Image

Yuki arrived, looking around at all the very interesting stuff. He chewed on his bottom lip a bit, he didn't know what was going on. That battle from before was rather crowded, he didn't fight well in crowds. Seemingly how no opponent could escape Eien and him, he didn't see the point to have more than one extra fighter present. Him, Eien, and that other boy could've taken him on alone. But no, people like to rush into things. Do all people in the sand rush into things? If so, then he felt sorry for all of them. Sure, he did care about this village, they had taken him in on short notice, but still.. He fought better alone. Cat's get crowded if there's too many people around, he felt sick..I'm too tired to train right now, too much excitement...He looked at Eien, then walked over to a lone tree and sat underneath it. His hands went through his hair, then he just laid back and closed his eyes.
Eien agreed with her Master, things got sloppy if there were too many people. Too many jutsu, kicks, and projectiles flying all at once. Someone could accidently get hurt, way to sloppy. That was something dogs did, they drooled and got sloppy. She walked over to her Master, then laid beside him, burring softly.
Yuki set his hand on Eien's furry back and rested, he kept all his senses on alert, just in case anyone wanted to mess with him. His ears tuned in, hearing all of nature many yards out. His sense of smell came into play, he could smell anything almost the same distance as his hearing. He licked his canines and put Eien on her white and black striped back a few times, then rested into a semi-cat nap slumber

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff