Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kondo Kaicho rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Awakening much later, he felt very well rested. The nurses had given him several pain killers and ninja medicine to speed his recovery and allow him to fight sooner than later.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 320|| 320】○【STAMINA: 560|| 560
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 2nd Tomoe [11/15]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
indent -------
○ [ X Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Pumpkins [6-8] [x][x][x][x][x]
❥ Pumpkins [9-10]
❥ Bosses Defeated: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Masato left

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 320|| 320】○【STAMINA: 560|| 560
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 2nd Tomoe [11/15]
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
indent -------
○ [ X Rank ]
___
Active Mission:
❥ Pumpkins [6-8] [x][x][x][x][x]
❥ Pumpkins [9-10]
❥ Bosses Defeated: [x] [x] [x]

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ephemeral Ozymandias rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Tetsuhiko searched the area for the pumpkins.

[x]TITLE: Genin】♫【RANK: C】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 560 || 635】♫【STAMINA: 170 || 170
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Io ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ] [ Castor ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Mattysandwich

Ergo War

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Darn, the injured keep coming. Whoever put those bloody pumpkins everywhere sure did make a mess within the village. Innocents were harmed. Peopled rushed in with bloody limbs and various signs of attacks. No death tolls were taken, but a lot of unfortunate collectors found themselves dealing with werewolves and goblins. Thankfully the pumpkins all seemed to die out, but people were still harmed. Niken, a new doctor at the Sunagakure hospital program, felt overwhelmed. He did his practice back in the land of winds, where the medical demands were usually dehydration crazes. He felt there like a large fish in a small pond, the young man at twenty seven feeling like he was still in his prime. Nothing predicted him for the big city. With how many people were rushing in, there's no way the staff on hand could solve all of these cases. He prayed for reinforcements to arrive.

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Hikaru appeared at the hospital ready to assist. With all of the snowmen nonsense, he knew that there were people who needed aid. He figured Bastet would want him to rejoin the squad, and he wished that he could as well, but he had a job to do.
Hopefully there would be time later.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 640 || 730】○【STAMINA: 310 || 310
Technique Used:
• [ Rank C ] Paper Creation
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Ergo War

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

Jake23482

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image

"I really appreciate it Doc" Karuto said, clasping the much smaller man's hand in his own massive paw. The middle aged, balding man smiled warmly back at the Shinobi "Oh you know it's no problem Karuto! Just try not to get so beat up next time!" Karuto grinned, giving the man one of his patented heroic thumb's up "Oh, you got it! Next time, I'm taking that glowey eyed weirdo down!" He said with a chuckle. He had been in the hospital for two days healing from his wounds. It was painful, but he was glad he had that fight. The recovery gave him time to think, time to strategize. He needed an edge, and to get it he had to take a little trip. With a wave, Karuto ran out of the hospital, headed for the village gates

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+11 Strength || +6 Speed || +10 Reflex || +11 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

✘║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:
Quote:

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 am
User ImageUser Image
__ He arrived at the hospital bunker and looked around to notice the sick, dying, and other standard fare. Unfortunately there were no gifted flowers for him to take this time so he stood in the lobby and waited for Bastet-sensei to give him some instructions.

[x]TITLE: Chuunin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 720 || 720】♫【STAMINA: 270 || 270
Technique Used:
• Technique Name
___○ [ Rank]
Technique Active:
• Technique Name
___○ [ Rank ]

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Castor ] [ Io ] [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
As they arrived Taylor helped Masato off of the back of Horus. The two went into the hospital as the bruised man was taken for care. Horus waited outside as the boy waited until he was allowed into the room. When he was, he moved to Masato's bed, who was now bandaged up. The doctors said that he would be pumped with medicine and recover with rest. Since Taylor had the man in a position where he could not start swinging, he figured now would be a good time to ask some questions. "Masato, have you ever killed anyone?" He asked. His blue eyes looked at the man on the bed as there was no judgment to the question. It was along the lines of trying to figure out who Masato was.
Chakra: 794
Stamina: 875
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin +8 ll Fortitude: Genin +4 ll Speed: Genin +45 ll Reflexes: Genin +9
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Korabo: S-ranked with himself and Taylor
Horus
Chakra: 826
Stamina: 881
Techniques Used:
Strength: Genin ll +12 Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +12 ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:
Korabo: S-ranked with Taylor

OOC:
Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato sat up in his bed. He had been reflecting in silence since he had been left to his own wounds. He was awake...but he felt like he was dreaming. Was this what it meant to have memories? Static, blurred and hazy images weighed on his mind. He couldn't remember faces, nor names. But he remembered the pain.

His memories seemed to clear as a fog in the open wind to Taylor's voice. His eyes widened at the question. He looked down at his own two hands. Bandaged from the fighting. Fighting. He had openly admited that fighting was his identity. He knew he did not desire death. Didn't want to kill anyone. He hadn't. Had he? His bandaged hands tightened into fists, though not aimed at an external enemy. " I'd say it wouldn't be hard to imagine that I have." he said, remaining silent for a long pause before continuing. The images in his mind that held a heavy conscious on him remained a blur. " I can't say that I have. But I'm not certain. I don't remember anything about my life beyond awakening in the Land of Wind weeks before I arrived in the village."

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 535|| 615】○【STAMINA: 725 | 790
Strength: B-Rank +12 】 【Fortitude: B-Rank + 7 】 【Speed: B-Rank +11 】 【Reflexes: B-Rank +6 】

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 3rd Tomoe
○ [ Rank ]
indent Gate Effects

___
Active Mission:

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
"I didn't realize that you also weren't a born resident of Sunagakure." Taylor said surprised. He leaned against the wall as he just admitted to not being a born citizen of Suna either. His eyes narrowed on the floor as he thought about his past. About how he got there. Those memories were better left untouched. "Forgive me for asking. I don't even really know why I did." He lied. He knew exactly why he wanted to ask. With the answer he got, however, he wasn't sure how to proceed further. "I wonder if it's better to not know. After all, are you truly guilty of something if you have no memory of it?" The word guilt had a special connotation to it. He recalled how, in his fight with Kyomei, the woman used a technique which caused his guilt to strike him. He almost died to all of the sins he had buried within him. He had to repress that for a bit longer.

"Hey Masato, have you heard of the moon kingdom?" He hated that he had to ask the question. He hated every syllable within it. Still, he had to make sure. If this man wasn't part of the land of wind, then he just had to make sure he wasn't from there either. If he was, then that would be truly a challenge.
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin +8 ll Fortitude: Genin +4 ll Speed: Genin +5 ll Reflexes: Genin +9
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato nodded, looking to Taylor. He had gone completely oblivious to Taylor's admission. Tactical fighting and enlightenment didn't quite mean deduction skills. Masato spoke, still digging through his memories, attempting to recall the past. " Yeah. I only arrived about a year before we met at the dojo." What would not go unnoticed at the least was Taylor's next question. " Judgement isn't something I think a person can cast on another person. Just isn't right. We're all stuck in the same mess." He laid back, looking to the ceiling as he continued to relax. " Moon Country?" he asked, clearly not knowing of it. " Not once. Why?" He was more interested in Taylor's rather strange questions back to back. They didn't seem to link up to him. He didn't know all that much about Taylor aside from their times together. The past was...well the past.

Strength: B-Rank +12 】 【Fortitude: B-Rank + 7 】 【Speed: B-Rank +11 】 【Reflexes: B-Rank +6 】

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
indent Gate Effects

___
Active Mission:

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
"It's nothing, don't worry about it." He said with a smile. Of course Masato wouldn't be involved with those people. He truly allowed his imagination to run rampart. With his smile shining, he relaxed himself and thought about the future. "So when the medicine is finished, do you wish to resume training? I feel as though I can learn from you, which is something I would have never thought of saying back when we met at that dojo." He said honestly. There was something genuine about the man before him. He wasn't teacher material, but just as one could learn from observing, Taylor felt inclined to see what he could gather from truly befriending Masato. That was, if anything could be gained.
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin +8 ll Fortitude: Genin +4 ll Speed: Genin +5 ll Reflexes: Genin +9
Passives:
Horus
Techniques Used:
Passives:

OOC:
Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi was making her way toward the training grounds to start really figuring out all that taijutsu business. However, along the way she noticed that Taylor was at the hospital. Granted, so were Tetsuhiko and Bastet, but she had noticed them just doing work around the hospital for the most part. She just wanted to train right now, and playing doctor wasn't quite on her agenda. HOWEVER, being an overly concerned best friend for Taylor was another story entirely. Zippy zipped through the building quickly and silently until she arrived at a room door. At the end of her mad dash she flung the sliding door open, darted inside, and closed the door behind her all in one efficient motion. "TAYLOR! Are you okay!? What are you doing here!? Did that Majin menace hurt you!?" Zhi pointed at Masato accusingly while she looked over Taylor for any sign of injury or distress. It only took half a second for the situation to catch up with her.

All those questions needn't any answer as she leaped forward and hugged Taylor with all the affection her little body could muster. "Thank goodness you're alright though! Hey hey, what'cha guys up to? I was gonna go do some training. Mama and papa were too busy to teach me how to hit stuff..." She then remembered a rather obvious fact. Muscle-brains himself was RIGHT HERE! Zhi released Taylor and moved around him so that she could clearly face Masato. Once again she pointed at him and declared, "Hey hey! You like hitting stuff right? You'll teach me, right? I learn really fast! Promise!! It'll be super duper fun, PROMISE!!" Two promises in one go? Who could possibly refuse such vows from a cutie like herself!? Nobody, that's who.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Jonin】○【SPEED: +4 || Jonin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Jonin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Jonin】○【CHAKRA: 640 || 640】○【STAMINA: 445 || 445
Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique(s) Active:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ X Rank ]
_☆ S-Rank Applied
_☆ +2km Sensory Range per Rank Applied
_☆ Base Sensory Range: 10km × 8 (Zoom 2 Effect) = 80km (while stationary)
___○ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____★ Allows mobile usage of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____★ Range of "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]" is halved
____★ Current sensory range: 80km ÷ 2 = 40km (while mobile)
Passive Effects:
• Zoom Disipline: Zoom 2
_☆ All sensory effects are granted octuple (x cool their standard range.
• Resolution Discipline
_☆ The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki). Even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank
_☆ The user can gain specific information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range
_☆ At body ranks D and C users of this discipline able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition
_☆ -1 rank deduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill if you know the technique that was used.
_☆ This only works for techniques which originate within the sensory area of the user.
• Sensory Class Specialization
_☆ If the user chooses zoom and resolution, then limitations are overwritten for their strengths.
• "The Good Host" PA
_☆ 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements
• "Own Tempo" PA
_☆ Zhi is unaffected by her own Jiton techniques' slow effects.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Mattysandwich
Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Taylor's rapid response would deter Masato from questioning further. It was clearly something. Masato had no desire to dig into the boy's past. He would nod, agreeing in silence to the boy's request. He had never taught anyone before. It wouldn't be that hard. He had copied Nariomi's techniques with ease. Everyone else could do that too, right? Taylor's commentary on what he thought was and wasn't possible was ignored, tactfully.

No sooner than Masato had resigned himself to teaching Taylor did an unexpected presence arrive. It was Zhi, the blue haired speedy child sized ankle biter. Her exhasperating yammering would quickly run Masato's growing patience. Still, the girl was ever insistent on learning to ' hit stuff '
Needless to say, Masato would comply. Might as well train, the hospital had done its work. He felt rested, at the very least. Masato would sit up in the bed, placing his feet on the floor. He would grip his forearm, feeling rejuvenated. "Right then, lets go." He said. Zhi would brim with excitement as she challenged Masato and Taylor to a race there. Masato would quickly follow the girl who moved near instantly without any impact on the floor. Then, the Uchiha would explode from the hospital room, leaving a man sized hole in the ceiling with Taylor following shortly behind the wake of destruction.

Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ Rank ]
indent Gate Effects

___
Active Mission:

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 am
User Image
Could it be...? Tetsu wasn't taking flowers from the sick and dying this time! Bast was almost proud enough to show any sort of unconscious response to such an event. Before she could give up the ghost, she took time to sign them both up for medical courses.

"Alright Tetsu," she addressed her student, brandishing a form at him. "I'm enrolling in the emergency course since there have been a great number of times when such training would come in handy. With Hikaru around, you may find emergency medicine redundant and opt for another field. Any will work, so long as you gain an adequate understanding of the physical and mental faculties of your fellow shinobi. What do you think?"

Kumurai Kaicho

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces