Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 pm
Sunagakure's Ninja Hospital

User Image

This is the Hospital of Sunagakure no Sato. Next to the Kazekage's Office, this is the second tallest building in the area, replete with a botanical garden next to it. The highest calibers of medical training happen here on the top floor, where there is easy access to the garden.

Siege weapons have been hidden along the perimeter of the Hospital, underground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm
[ 1/1 Shindan (Diagnosis), Kiyomaru (Cleanse), Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance), Tekishutsu (Extraction).
1/2 Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal) ]

----What a building! According to the facts, this building was the next tallest next to the Kazekage's office. Levi chose the hospital to be the best place for her to practice her eiseijutsu. As she entered, many workers in white robes ran about the building yelling out room numbers. No one here was of help, the person at the front desk was doing papers and everyone was running amok. Levi Leithe decided to find a random room.

----The room. It was dark. Levi flipped the light switch, looking at a young man at his bed holding his arm. "Are you the doctor?" he had asked sickly. Levi smirked and nodded, putting on the oversized doctor robes nearby. She tried her best to remember the shinobi she had watched awhile ago with their procedures. Her eyelids closed, her focus was in her memory. The grape-head's hands began to move, making several handseals before the patient. "S-Shindan." Kami had mumbled. Her hands moved across the man's body until she had detected a problem. There-- two dots, poison is it.. from a snake? Levi looked down at the man's report finding the word 'poisoned' in bold letters. She sighed, pointless but she did learn something.

----The next step was to clean the injury. "Kiyomaru." With handsigns performed, the kunoichi ran her hands above the patient's body, clearing away the bacteria from his wound. The poison began to seep out, a new problem. Kami quickly slammed the door close, performing several more handsigns. "Teikouryoku!" The newbie medical ninja could feel the poison being rejected by her body. She'd have to act quick to remove the poison. Kami had noticed a little piece of a sharp object in the man's wound. "Tekishutsu." The patient layed quietly, feeling the tissues of his skin pushing outwards-- but it didn't hurt. The poison was still in him, but he wouldn't feel the pain of the sharpness anymore.

[ 2/2 Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal) ]

----Now was the true challenge. The poison was not life-threatening, so to a weak poison it should surely be cured. "Jokyo Dokubutsu." Kami's hands began to move quickly, preparing an antidote. She grabbed all sorts of supplies from the room. With the antidote finished, she began to extract the poison from the patient. Sure enough, he was feeling better. With this done, it was time for her to return. Or not. Kami had left the room, sitting on a bench, reading a little comic book as if she was waiting for someone.

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 pm
Ganchou had walked in and inquired as to where Kami was. Seeing as none of the orderlies knew where she was, he merely waited on a desk in the lobby, until she arrived and started reading a comic. Walking over, he said "I hope you have learned some things, cause otherwise you got me on why you came here. Anything interesting?" Idly, he looked around and noticed a patient being signed out, and under his mask he gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:05 pm
All of a sudden, loud explosions rang out around the village. Looking concerned, Ganchou raced out, and seeing the destruction, said "Kami! to the academy, quickly." He raced off to the academy.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:23 pm
A shadow moved through the area, scampered up the building, and stood at its top, peering over the Village while balancing on an antenna. The girl, identifiable only by the white fur that she had wrapped around her body and the red mask that she wore, stared at the Village around her, searching it for any intruders.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm
Braith entered the hospital with Alucai over her shoulders and demanded the attention of a nurse by hovering menacingly over her "I need your help. My team mate is an idiot and got himself hurt!" the nurse almost jumped out of her skin but quickly got Alucai settled in a bed hooked up to a drip. Blood was being pumped back into his body to make up for the loss and the IV was filled with nutrients to compensate. Braith sat by the bed, her body language daring anyone to come in and disturb the unconscious Alucai.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:20 pm
After a well couple days rest! Alucai jumped to his feet and snatched the IV from his arm. "Well that was and adventure and a half" he said spiritedly and started to walk off then stopped. "Ya comin' I'm bet' eh so we can now train, don't ye see that alls' I needed was a lit' le sleep!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Braith stared at him for a few seconds then "You're an idiot. You can barely talk unless that's how you always talk. You collapsed because of blood loss and exhaustion." she crossed her long legs and her arms over her chest, frowning at him "If you don't get yourself checked out and approved by a doc, I'm not training with you."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm
"Well If you don't mind me askin'... why do you care so much, I mean we are only strangers yet you have grown quite a liking for me". Alucai scratched at the back of his head and then started to turn around. "And Yes this is how I tolk".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:05 pm
Braith leaned back against the chair and tilted her head "I care about all my team mates and the people of this village. They are my family so of course I worry." she watched him turn away but didn't stand up "Its an interesting way to talk. I thought you talked differently before but I guess that was just my ears."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:22 pm
"I'm a little British sor' ee" Al almost made his way out the door until he spun on his heel and then spoke again. "Ya see I really got to get training or something, and I need a partner..." Al put out his hand "Shall you join me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:33 pm
Braith sighed, realizing how futile her attempts at keeping this man in bed and rested were, and stood "Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." she brushed his hand lightly out of the way but in a polite 'No thanks' way. Then walked lightly out of the hospital, headed for the dojo again.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai followed her out of the hospital and went to the Dojo with a skip in his step.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image
ΞSarus Setsumane Ξ

"Life's a game; You just gotta know how to play."

Sarus hastily walked into the hospitable. Looking back every few second to see if anyone was following. As he approached the desk, the nurse asked him what was wrong. He simply stuck his burned left arm out while sniffling. The nurse quickly brought him to a room and nearby doctors began healing him right away. Jiro-san sat at the side of the room. Nevoursly waiting for treatment to be finished.

Daisuke The Monk

Magnetic Millionaire

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers