Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:22 pm
The Old Time 'Good Night' Tea Shop

User Image

This is a tea shop in the middle of Sunagakure, next to the village center. The name stems from the tea they serve to people: insomniacs. Rumors abound that because the specialty tea is so strong and so sweet, that it can lull people to sleep. Aside from that, many normal beverages and sweets are served here as well. On the sign out front, the hours of operation signal a brunch opening time, just to let the staff sleep in.

Special foods: Kazekage Miyamoto Amaya petitioned for a larger selection of Sushi, sashimi, and ramen, so a weekly caravan makes its stop to refresh supplies.

Special Area: A warehouse in the back of the tea shoppe holds several metric long tonnes of weapons, including chemical and biochemical. Armor lay at the back of this long and dusty place, ready for those that want it, as well.

Siege weapons have been hidden around the inside of the warehouse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

`x levi-leithe.kamelot
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄

... Kami yawned, Ganchou sure took awhile. She ordered one cup of tea, musing about. It's possible that he would've cheated in a game of hide and seek and created clones but thats a 10% chance. But that wouldn't be testing his skills now, would it? A sensei's gotta be able to know all of their students' strategies, strengths, and weaknesses. Kami created 4 bunshin clones that spread around throughout the area, more in the village. Lelei smirked, running off again. She had left a note on the outside of the tea shop, 'Try Again~!' ...
[/exit]

Winters Star

Familiar Citizen

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:39 am
One of the clones showed up, checking the shop, and found the note. Try again...? It looked around, then saw the bunshins, thinking one of them had to be real. It smiled, then quick as a wink, the bunshin threw 4 kunai, one at each one. They all merely passed through them. Annoyed, it vanished so the real Ganchou would know she wasn't at the tea shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido made his way in quietly and sat down, they got him his usual ramen and tea and he commenced to enjoy it. He ate rather quickly and soon his food was all gone, the likely reaction occurred and so he ordered a second round.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Having filled himself, Howaido threw his arms back in his chair and let out a contented sigh. He stood up and paid the bill before walking out,"Should go see the Kazekage first..."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm
Ganchou appeared, ready and waiting for Bast to arrive. He hoped she would let him explain what was going on, and quick.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm
The bell on the door tinkled as a bespectacled youth walked in through the doors, clinking very faintly even though he obviously was unarmed. The boy had appeared at the door behind Ganchou, slipping past him as he waited for Bast. It sat down in a booth without ordering anything and simply stared at Ganchou with a sharp look of calmed aggression.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:04 pm
Ganchou whirled at the bells, but it was merely a boy, relaxing, he ordered some super spicy red hot chocolate jalapeno ramen, his favorite. He felt an odd presence bore holes at him, but when he turned it was merely the boy staring with a look of fury. Concerned, he idly did a few handsigns, waiting for Bast once more.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 pm
The boy stared. His eyes were lively, but completely motionless and glassy. He didn't even move, just simply stared at Ganchou through his glasses. Each of his features seemed to be very definite in the light that the sun cast on the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm
Alright, that was it. the boy was freakin him out, and he seemed half dead. Staring at the boy, he sighed and walked over, keeping a few feet away and said "Hey. HEY, YOU. What the heck are you doing? Stop staring at me and go home. It's dangerous out right now. Weren't you told that this is an evacuation drill?" He was wary, but more concerned that some random boy was wandering the streets when the village had been evacuated.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 pm
As Ganchou stood, the boy turned its head to follow the Shinobi. The eyes and body remained fixed in place, but the movement of the head kept Ganchou in view at all times. The boy's glasses almost seemed superficial with the continued staring. He didn't give the other any response other than his gaze.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:33 pm
"Alright, that's it. I'm going to have to detain you for a while, can't have you wandering the streets when 'he' shows up." he announced, then slammed the floor with his glove, releasing the Horou no Jutsu he had been saving for Bast. A stream of fire would snake along the floor quickly, then encircle him and create a cage made out of the hottest fire. Almost anyone would perish if they touched the flames, as they were hot enough to melt metal. The seat he was standing on and the table would be ruined, but he would pay the owner back later. "Now, stop staring at me! It's rude and creepy!"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 pm
"Confession: in league with culprits," the boy said.

The boy stood and jumped upward. He bounced off of the ceiling and landed agilely next to Ganchou, still staring through his glasses.

"Conspiracy to overthrow the government, public disturbance, attempted assault, resisting arrest, and inducing panic. How do you plead, Ganchou?" the boy asked, his voice flat and his glassy eyes staring in to the other boy's eyes. Again he became still.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm
"Wha... oh crud. Not another one of those dang undercover look-like-15-but-are-actually-secret-AnBu-operatives again! Gosh dangit, that's the third this month. Odd though, I don't recognize you and I thought Siniku told me all of them, after that last accident. Well, to answer your questions, in one short statement, I'm working with an operative on a Kage-Sanctioned Exercise, off-books. Don't you know, your own captain's the big lead. I thought all AnBu got orders to not interfere... wait. You couldn't be one of those, could you? I thought they were all out on missions and such!" he announced, a sinking feeling starting in his stomach. To test his theory, he shouted out "BAST! BAST, WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU'RE NEARBY! COME TALK TO ME, NOT WITH THESE DANG PUPPETS OF YOURS." Annoyed, he dropped the fire-cage and sat in a booth, grabbing his ramen as it was served. He might as well have a last meal before Siniku punished him for revealing the plot.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:51 pm
"Perjury," the boy added flatly. "How do you plead?"

He remained still, rotating only his head to follow Ganchou. He maintained his silence, as well, and continued to stare. His glassy eyes glimmered faintly behind his glasses. The continuing silence ought to mean something to Ganchou.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff