Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ The Enclosed Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo’s eyes couldn’t be kept from looking Yoshi over as the two relaxed in the large spring, especially with the alcohol in his system lowering his inhibitions. He’d watch as she pointed towards the sky, figuring something out he wasn’t sure of. “Whatcha trying to figure out?” He’d ask curiously as his eyes followed where she was pointing. When she asked if she wasn’t the only one that was maybe too focused on work, Theo would chuckle softly and sigh, “Yea... I guess I’ve been like that too for most of my career..... I was a training machine as a genin and chuunin... if I wasn’t training new techniques, I was sparring with either Kaori or my old teacher Sanshi...if not one of those, I was off on either a mission or in the middle of a battle... we seemed to get attacked a lot more often back then... “he’d trail off a bit, letting his head droop back onto the deck around the spring. “Defending the gates of the village... protecting the other towns within wind country.... a couple times traveling to help defend Konohagakure.... a few times being sent under cover behind enemy lines... it’s been a crazy ride so far... to the point that now that it’s been quiet a while,I’m not always sure what to do.” He’d finish his little musing and lift his head, making a handsigns he’d lift the whisky bottle and pull it to his hand with wind chakra, taking another swig from the bottle and setting it back on the deck. “What about you? Why do you take everything so serious with training and stuff...?”

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Locations. Each stars has a constellation so it helps me figure out where we are. I love cartography and this comes in very handy too. It's not just land I map, it's the stars as well. I imagine it would be useful if one cannot use a compass or any kind of jutsu. It's just a hobby I picked up." Then she remembered that she had left the bag of her stuff at the academy and would need to pick it up when she remembers. Maybe later. Yoshi listened as she nodded. "So I can do all the things you just said." She said towards him with a smirk, "Besides, right, I forgot!" With that, she grabbed the bottle from Theo's hand and took a swig. "Love is a burden. It makes people make bad decisions. Don't think you just dropped that topic at the academy doesn't mean I'm going to forget about it." With that, she was ready to have this discussion and prove her point. "Look at legends and stories. It's usually jealously or love that causes the senseless deaths of hundreds and thousands."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:04 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Listening to Yoshi explain the cartography and astronomy stuff, Theo would nod slightly, “Nice... I hadn’t thought of that, sounds kinda interesting.” He’d say lightly. When she mentioned why she focuses so heavily on training to do the same kinda stuff he’s done over the years, Theo laughed a bit, “I guess you’re right... just cuz it’s been quiet the last couple years doesn’t mean it will be forever... and gotta make sure Suna has shinobi strong enough to protect it when me and my generation can’t anymore... that’s also why I like teaching younger and lower ranked shinobi.” He’d say with a smile, his smile would fade slightly when Yoshi brought up her idea of love being a burden again. “It does tend to be a tragic thing in a lot of old legends... but especially in the cases where jealousy causes the issues, is it really the love that causes the hero’s downfall? Or is it either a lack of self discipline in how the hero expresses and handles the love he feels that causes him to do stupid stuff... or his insecurity in the feelings he has that, again, leads him to do something stupid and often fatal
?” Thinking for a minute, Theo would speak again... “There’s different kinds of love too, love of friends, of family, of one’s home or country, romantic love, etc. and romantic love can also get mixed up with immature infatuation, which can drive someone to be downright idiotic, or just pure animalistic lust, which can also make people make stupid decisions...” After another minute of contemplation on how to make his point, Theo would continue, “Overall, though... to me, it’s love that drives us to do what needs to be done. Duty can be ignored, motivation can fade, even discipline can falter... but love will drive you to do what you have to, whether it’s some small gesture to help a friend or family member, something to make life easier or better for a significant other, or laying down your life to make sure your family, friends, and village can survive... though I’d prefer to live for my loved ones than die for them... cuz I can only really do the latter once.”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi sighed softly, "Exactly. Calm before the storm." When Theo had brought up that it's been years since something crazy had happened. "Hmm. Not sure. I mean, look at Zeus and Hera. She didn't leave Zeus so instead, she curses the women he slept with or his children cause of her jealously. Not that I can blame her.." Yoshi muttered, not sure what she would do if she was in Hera's position. He continued to bring up love about friends and family and that was where exactly she wanted him. "Yes. Love for family and friends can also be the downfall for hundreds and thousands of lives. Theo." She turned to face him, "Someone has your mother. I know in your mind it's not possible, but say someone has her. And they can also kill the entire Sunagakure village. Would you use the love you have for your mom to pick her? After all, you can't possibly love every one of the Sunagakure citizens, as you said, duty can be ignored."

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:34 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled slightly at the Zeus and Hera example, “jealousy and betrayal... Hera could have turned her wrath on Zeus. That would make more sense, but her insecurity in her own power leads her to take her anger towards her husband out on his illegitimate, mortal children. Well, insecurity in her own power, and in her marriage to Zeus. Not that I condone Zeus basically ******** anything with a pulse, by any means.” He’d chuckle again slightly. “As for your example of mom or the village... one big flaw in that argument is that since you’ve seen the extent of my strength, mom is significantly stronger than I am and could more than likely handle herself... Though to humor your scenario, first off she would probably tell me to protect the village above all, her being the village leader.... though I’ve sort of run into this situation the first time we fought to seal the seven tails, Choumei... mom put herself in the path of a bijuudama to take the shot for the village. I positioned myself to try and distract the demon so that the blast would go in a third direction, off into the air harmlessly away from both my mom and the village... sadly in the second sealing battle, I and and the other jounin weren’t fast enough, the bug got unsealed in the middle of the residential district.... so many dead from that first attack I wasn’t there to stop....” Theo’s eyes would water slightly, Yoshi might notice a small tear run down his cheek as he took a slow breath. “The thing is, within my blood family, we see the entire village as family.... so duty and love become basically the same thing...”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Insecurity or love? Maybe Hera loved Zeus so much she couldn't bear to attack him. As to take it out on the children, maybe she thought that they shouldn't exist... to wield powers of a demigod could not be well for the citizens or the world for that matter." Though, they will never be able to know why Hera did what she did. Was it actual jealously or she feared of the humans having powers of a god on a mortal plane? Yoshi was going to argue with Theo about just ignore that his mom was strong and if it happens but it seemed that he was going to humor her. Yoshi nodded, "I remember Choumei's damage to the village." Her parents help with the rebuilding while Yoshi stayed at home and tended to the animals. The way her mom and dad always came back home doesn't seem to be good. She stared at Theo for a moment more, "Will you go out on a date with me?" She suddenly asked.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:51 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Listening to her ideas of the goddess Hera feeling that the power of a Demi-god were too dangerous to exist on the mortal plain., “I could see that argument,if she acted the same to the demigod children of Poseidonor any other gods besides Zeus, but she doesn’t..... and Heracles was living a perfectly normal, happy life before Hera intervened and caused the madness that forced him to kill his family, so I’m not sure if that’s a very good argument.” When she mentioned that she remembered the damage from the last Choumei attack, Theo nodded slightly, “Yea... mom was barely holding it together for weeks, so was I and the rest of the jounin and higher rank shinobi... we all did what we could to help rebuild afterwards....” When Yoshi suddenly asked him on a date, Theo kinda flinched slightly out of surprise, “Uh... a date?” He’d kind of stutter out. Quietly. “I... I guess so, sure.... that was kinda sudden though....what brought that one out, if ya don’t mind me asking...?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Was it really Hera though? She was the goddess of women and marriage. Why would she cause the madness in Herucleus that caused him to kill his family? I don't know. The stories are odd." Yoshi tapped her finger on her chin while she was thinking and slowly getting sober after not having any more drinks. She realized she started to feel rather thirsty. Yoshi noticed the flinched as she tilted her head in confusion and nodded. "Yes. A date. The thing where two people can go out and see if they are compatible and become more of a thing in the future." Yoshi explained, not sure why it confused him. Then he asked her why. "Well, you're a good speiceman. Handsome. Strong. Intelligent. You have qualities that a woman wants in her child. We might be a good match for children. And maybe you can show me how all work and no play still can love so much."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:17 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would laugh softly and rub his face, “I know what a date is, Yoshi...” he would scoff slightly with a soft smile over at her when she laid out her description of her perceptions of him, “Damn... she’s got all the tact and subtlety of a battering ram to the face...” he’d think to himself with a laugh. “It’s kinda funny though... if you think about it, the position we’re in right now is sort of where a date might end... relaxing together in a hot spring,” he’d reach over and grab the whiskey bottle, taking a sip then shaking the bottle to find that was basically empty, “Sharing drinks, laughing, etc” Theo would let his head lay back for a minute, staring up at the stars. He had an idea of what he wanted to do at the moment, but he wasn’t sure how she would react if he did it. After a few more moments of thought, he turned towards her, leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, lasting maybe 2-3 seconds at most. “With as much as tonight kinda ended up looking like a date, figured I’d give that a try... sorry if I jumped the gun a bit...” he’d say with a soft chuckle, rubbing the back of his head.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          When Theo laughed and rubbed his face, saying that he knew what date was, "Oh, I wasn't sure since you had mentioned that the last woman you dated was a bit crazy. If she always wanted to fight, I wasn't sure if you had the proper mating dance so to speak." Yoshi explained Theo to why for a moment, she thought that he might not know what a date was. Then he went on to explain how everything they were doing right now can be pointed towards a date. Laughing, drinking, hanging out. "Hmm." She pondered for a moment. He wasn't wrong. Everyone had different ways and styles of mating dance. After all, not all birds had the same kind of mating dance. So Theo was a simple man. This could prove to be difficult for Yoshi if she was the one trying to plan their dates, especially in Sunagakure. "So this is your idea of a date then?" She questioned, smiled towards him before snapping her fingers with confirmation. "Then it's a da-" She stopped midway as she was interrupted by a quick kiss, just like that, the kiss had changed everything. Her stomach was twisted but not in a bad way. Her brain seemed to shut down just for that moment as she frowned a bit when he pulled away and apologized. What just happened? "I think I had a massive increase of dopamine that makes my stomach feel like it's... nervous? Is that even the right word... how curious" Yoshi said as she was rather confused but she doesn't seem to be distraught. In fact, she was curious and eager to learn more.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:44 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo laughed and rubbed his face at the same time when Yoshi went into how his ex was crazy and him maybe not having the right mating dance or something, “I mean... that relationship, if you could even call it that... kinda started in the aftermath of the last massive UHV attack on the village.... basically a hook up to vent pent up emotions in the aftermath... definitely not one of my better ideas...” he’d shake his head as she kept going analyzing everything as if it were a science experiment, even after he kissed her. Theo would laugh loudly at her description of how she thought she felt. Thankfully, his dad was a medical nin, so he understood the more scientific and medical terminology, “So... in normal speech... you enjoyed the kiss and you’re kinda excited and anxious about it... ok... Gotta admit it’s a little weird hearing you narrate how you feel as if you were a medical researcher watching us through a two way mirror and measuring our vitals and stuff.” He’d laugh slightly, “Gotta get out of your head a bit, Yoshi.” He’d say with a smile

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Oh so it was more so of getting aggression and primal urges and needs out rather than companionship and to create children? I mean, while I don't really believe in love, I can say that each and every one of us has a desire need to not be alone." Yoshi listened to the different colored eye shinobi narrowed down her words as she frowned and shook her head, "But it's true. I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm a medical researcher, it's just my observation and the fact that humans cannot stand to be alone. But now my question is, will I get everything else that a human needs to feel loved and to give love, or was it just that, brief exciting dopamine?" Yoshi was now confusing herself as she rubbed her head a bit. "I mean, if you asked me if I loved my parents, I'm not quite sure. There is a bond and emotional attachment, yes, but I always assumed that was part of growing up with them and developing it, so of course, as a human, I would have this bond that others would call love, we all have it, humans aren't meant to be alone or we die. There are benefits in to grow up with a village or community rather." Yoshi tried to explain a bit of her perspective towards Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:08 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo listened to Yoshi’s overly distant, scientific perspective of love and relationships, “Yea, basically... just me being a stupid naive teenager at the time, I tried to turn it into a relationship when it had no business being one.” He’d say to her description of the situation with his ex. When she got on a roll again, explaining everything in medical and anthropological terms, Theo smiled softly for a moment, then kinda rolled his eyes before grabbing her face and kissing her again, this time lingering a bit longer. When he broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes, “This isn’t a science experiment, we can’t control all the variables, can’t really come up with much of a hypothesis... so how bout we just live in the moment and enjoy our time together... less focus on having dopamine rushes, more experiencing and enjoying them, ok?” He’d smile and chuckle softly. “And for most people, that stable bond that gets built up over time between family is just called loving their family, or friends, or whoever the bond is between.” He’d say with another laugh

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi rose her eyebrow when he mentioned that it was him being a stupid naive teenager at the time as she had to pause for a moment. Exactly how old was he? And how long ago was this relationship? Yoshi didn't catch the rolling of Theo's heterochromic eyes but stopped talking as he grabbed her face and kissed her again, this time was longer and made her feel a bit warmer. Her stomach was more in knots. "I don't mean science experiment.. it's just how I think.." Yoshi mumbled, slightly pouting towards Theo as she sighed and nodded. "I'll give my best." She said with a smile and shrugged. "Maybe love or just a bond and massive increase of oxytocin and-" she stopped as she saw the look from Theo again as she laughed and held up her hands as if she was surrendering or saying okay. "Alright." She pointed out as she rose her arms above her head and stretched. "As one shinobi to another... or rather, as a couple to another, we should get some sleep. That's important too. Despite my lack of knowing what time it is." She teased Theo.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:18 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Seeing Yoshi pout a bit after he kissed her again, Theo would smile softly, “You’re really cute when you do that, you know....” he’d say with a chuckle. When she raised her arms and stretched, he couldn’t help but look her over again, she was small, but obviously fairly strong, and beautiful. When she said from one shinobi to another, then corrected herself to half of a couple, Theo smiled a bit then yawned, stretching his arms slightly too before chuckling, “Yea... since neither of us got much, if any sleep last night, we should probably get home and get some rest... it’s been a busy day.” He said before standing and stepping out of the hot spring, drying off with his towel before wrapping it around his hips again and slipping his sandals on. “I’ll meet you out front in a bit.” He’d say before leaving to head back into the men’s changing room. Once he was inside, Theo sat on the bench for a minute, thinking through what had happened the last few minutes. He was slightly concerned how his mom would react to him dating not just a genin, but one of his students, though she had been the student in a similar situation years ago when she and his dad got together.... not that he would want to throw that in her face right now given the recent occurrences. He also kind of wondered how this new relationship might effect the dynamic among him and both his students, or between them. Would Hikaru think he was giving Yoshi special treatment or something? He didn’t have the answers, guessing he’d have to just figure things out on the fly. Finally getting dressed, the big jounin would head back out to the lobby, thanking the attendant for their help and lean against the door frame as he waited for Yoshi to come out. He was wondering if he should offer to walk her home, or if they should just part ways there for now.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash