Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:21 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Hearing her question about the relative size of her hand to his wrist making it hard for her to grab, Theo would think a moment before responding. “Don’t worry bout completely wrapping your hand around my wrist, if you can feel the bones of my forearm you can just hook your fingers into those, and if your putting pressure into my elbow,as long as the pressure on my wrist is either stationary or in the opposite direction of that it won’t really matter much, my body won’t easily let me damage my own elbow just to free my wrist. It’s all about leverage and angles. Basic physics. Now give that arm bar a try, or whatever other locks you wanna test out. It’s really not that complicated, just get ahold of a limb, figure out which directions it will move in easily, and make them move the opposite direction.” He’d say with a slight shrug and a chuckle.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Bone of his forearm? She mused softly as she grasps his forearm and squeezed a few times to find the right bone and attempted to put a hook on it as her other hand gently pressed against the elbow joint. He shrugged and chuckled, "I'm sure you're not comfortable where you are right now." Her eyebrow rose towards him. She kept pushing the elbow to uncomfortable levels as she slid her leg out from underneath him and rotated her hips to roll slightly and cross her legs while wrapping his arm and they rested on his chest and her hands were gripped onto the forearm bones as she figures since the elbow doesn't move that way, she slightly arched her back to see if that's what he meant while holding onto his arm.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:47 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo would smirk and chuckle softly when Yoshi said she was sure he wasn’t comfortable in the position he was in, “Not really, no, but when you start teaching, you get used to hanging out in uncomfortable positions, cuz if you’re trying a technique on me, and I’m comfortable, then I need to correct your form on the technique.” He’d explain quickly as she found a spot on his forearm and wrist she could hook onto and spun into the arm bar he had described. “Not bad! He’d say happily through slightly gritted teeth from the pain of the lock, tapping her foot slightly to get her to ease off. “One thing though... you don’t wanna cross your feet in this position.... cuz it makes it easy for me to do this.” He’d reach up with his free arm and grab her top foot, simply shoving it towards his own chest, using her other ankle as the fulcrum for an ankle lock. “Now from this position, if you bend my arm and rotate it behind me, you can swing your leg that’s closer to my hip around to the floor and roll me onto my stomach and hold me in a shoulder lock, basically ending up sitting on the back of my head while putting the shoulder lock on.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          He had a point about comfort and if he was comfortable, she was doing it wrong. Felt the tap on her foot, she eased but listened when he said that she doesn't want to cross her feet because of - Yoshi winced in discomfort and near pain when he easily put her foot into the ankle lock. Once he released her, she uncrossed his legs and waited as she listened to him. Bend his arm? How? She glanced towards him as if he was joking but, of course, he wasn't, she noticed he's slightly serious when it comes to training. She pulls out slightly but still made sure she had her grip on his arm. Yoshi rotated her hips and forced Theo to roll onto his chest as she pressed his arm up against his back to make sure that wasn't going anywhere. She also had a feeling he was going easy on her cause with him being this knowledgeable, this genin was certain he had many escapes to get out of the holds she was doing.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:46 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would feel as Yoshi rolled him onto his stomach and got the shoulder lock, “There ya go! You’re figuring it out.” He’d say happily, ignoring the slight twinge of pain in his shoulder. “Now, there really isn’t much of anything I can do from the position you have me in.... maybe I could try to headbutt you in the a** with the back of my head, but that would just be stupid and pointless.” He’d laugh a bit at the thought before tapping so she would let him go. Once she moved off his head, he would push up to sit on his knees in front of her, “Good job, Yoshi, you’re doin pretty well,” he’d start with a smile, “Now for a little principle and theory lecture... at this point you’ve seen how to lock up or break someone’s elbow and shoulder, and how to lock an ankle... just remember, anything that can be done to one of those can be done to any similar joint. The shoulder locks can be used on someone’s hips, though it’s a bit harder since the hip and thigh muscles are a lot larger and stronger. The elbow locks can be done on the knees... and ankle locks can be done on the wrists.” He would look her over and smile softly, “That braid looks good on you... cute...” he’d say when he noticed it was kind of loose, close to coming unraveled. Sliding over closer to her, the big jounin would slide his hand over the braid until he reached the end, holding the slowly unraveling ends as he used a bit of chakra. A small bead of ice would form in Yoshi’s hair, holding the braid together solidly until she might decide to undo it. “There you go... now won’t have to worry about it coming undone and getting in the way during training.” He’d say cheerfully. Sitting back on his heels again, “So do you wanna test out those locks on other joints or move on to something else?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi smiled towards him and rolled her eyes as she got off of him so he can get up as she sat back on her heels, her hands resting on her thigh as she blew her messy hair a few times to get it out of her face. He started to talk about which locks can work on which joints. That made sense if she thought about it, the body's anatomy and goal of the lock were having it to where it can't move cause, after all, joints cannot move in 360 degrees. Her hands went up to fix her hair but she heard his comment. "A bit slow there, are we," teased Yoshi but felt his cool hand slid over as he seemed to play with her hair for a moment or so she thought wrong. When he removed his hand, her hair wasn't all over the place as she patted around for a bit and felt the beads of ice on her hair. Huh. "Thought it was cute." She smirked towards him, slightly picking on him for calling her cute when it was messy, and then fixed it up for her. Yoshi felt a bit confident about the joint locks and grappling so she wanted to move to something else. "Let's move forward. Don't want to be too tired for the shopping in Takumi. I've heard of Sazanami. I think that would be good for me." Her pale eyes watched him as she wondered if he would agree with it or not.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:04 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

“Sazanami, eh?...hmmm” he’d think as he smiled slightly, internally thinking he was glad that she didn’t get annoyed at him for fixing her hair for whatever reason. “I think I’ve seen that one in action before... Yea, Kay-Chan learned it back when we were genin...” he’d think it over a bit more, standing amd walking over to look at the scrolls in the shelves along the wall. Finding the first couple stages of the style he would unfurl one and scan over it as he walked back over towards Yoshi, “Yea... this should be a decent combination with the grappling training we’ve been doing. With your small size, going to the ground is... less than ideal, against larger opponents, so something that gives you options for fighting on your feet would be a good idea.” Theo would drop to a knee next to Yoshi and roll out the scroll for stage one of the style, “Give it a read and we can try it out.” He’d say happily.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Figures, someone with experience like Theo would've had to had seen it before. It ended up being Kay-chan. It took her a while to remember who was Kay-chan cause she doesn't remember her as Kay-chan but rather, as Kaori. Yoshi leaned back to stretch her abs and torso while he looked for the scrolls and sat back up as he heard her and she could not help herself, "You can throw me down to the ground anytime." She smirked towards him, knowing it may catch him off guard or maybe even make him slightly blush. He rolled out the first stage of the style and wanted her to try it out. With that, she stood up after reading the first two and made her way over to one of the wooden dummies. Firstly, she stood at shoulder width and her back straight as her legs were firm while her forearms rested at her side. Next, she inhaled slowly as she exhaled sharply at the same time, her palm struck at the chest of the wooden dummy that a soft crack could be heard.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:35 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo heard her comment about him being able to throw her on the ground anytime and raised an ehebrow as he felt his cheeks redden slightly. “I could, eh? Hmm, I’ll have to remember that for later...” he’d say smirking back at her watching as she stood and went over to a dummy, focusing before punching, he’d smile when he heard the soft crack of the wood. “Nice hit. Sazanami is all about relaxed power... the more relaxed and fluid you can make the movements, the more force you can transfer into enemies from hits and the more powerful the parries and stuff will be” he’d say, making sure she focused on the relaxation of it about as much as the form itself.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          A smirk formed on her lips when she sees Theo's cheeks turned slightly red from her surprise comment. "I'll hold you to that." She wonders if he would actually remember later on or not. Back to training, she did few deep slow breaths as he mentioned being relaxed. Thankfully, as a Kuuton user, her family finds meditation and relaxing seriously. A soft nod of the head can be shown to Theo that she understood what he was saying. Back to her stance, her feet slightly apart and at a sturdy form, she would appear relaxed but not a pushover. Quickly, she stood on one foot and rotated her hips, bringing it around as she struck the dummy twice with her foot. Brought her foot back around, she placed it onto the ground. She stood up and walked over to get the scroll, "Didn't read further than that," explained Yoshi as she read the next few stages. When done, she set it aside gently and out of the way so she wouldn't accidentally damage it. Once again, her feet were spread slightly apart as she was relaxed. She could feel the coolness of the beads against her head and oddly, she didn't mind it at all. Yoshi focused and pushed the thought away cause now was not the time for other distracting thoughts. Leaned forward and a shift down, she was fluid when she opened her palm and struck up against the dummy's jaw. Pulled herself away, she ducked as if dodging an attack and gently slid over to the side and away from the dummy's frontal. With a half spin, she was back to facing the dummy. Wanted to test it again, she did another spinning step to the dummy's other side and made sure she was at peace in her mind and her body followed. Her hair followed as well, soft braided hair with beads looked more like gentle wind instead of just being whipped around harshly. Back to before the dummy, her feet were in line with her shoulders as she gently put her weight on her back leg, slightly bending the knee to keep from stressing her joints and to keep her opponents pushing her around. She grasped the dummy's arm and with slow and fluid movement, but exhaled at the end as it struck the dummy's arm, causing it to snap in half as it would for a bone. Stood up straight, she took few steps away from the dummy and closed her eyelids for a moment, slow breaths as her black chakra with slight ethereal blue tint wrapped around her arms and legs, they were chakra made armor to protect her limbs. She spread it a bit further to cover almost her entire body before removing its source and the chakra armor faded into nothing. With a smile, she leaned down and picked up the scroll and rolled it up, handing it to Theo. "All done."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:16 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo smirked slightly, raising his eyebrow when she commented that she’d hold him to what he said. “Damn... for someone that says she’s never dated, and acted so surprised at how a kiss felt last night... she seems awfully eager to go further...” he’d think to himself as he watched his student run through the techniques of the style, smiling softly as he watched the damage pile up on the dummy as well as how beautiful she looked flowing through the movements, especially with the ice beads in her hair dancing around her. When she finished and rolled the scroll up, handing it to him, Theo would nod and run to put it back on the shelf. Returning to stand in front of Yoshi, he’d smile as he spoke, “Damn, that was awesome! So, is there any other training you want to work on or do you feel prepared enough to handle yourself if we run into something between here and Takumi?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi watched him to return the scroll and returned with much of quickness and said it was awesome as she rose her eyebrow and laughed softly, "Come on Theo. You been at this for a while and have seen a lot I'm sure. I'm positive you had seen other fighters that were more... awesome than me. I'm just starting." She said with a smile towards him, wondering if it was because he liked watching her or was it something else? Yoshi heard his question as she thought for a moment, "Well if anything happens, I'll do my best of course. If worst comes to worst, I'll just scream your name." Yoshi smirked as she slyly moved that last sentence, "In all seriousness, yes, I believe I'm ready. Let's go get me some armor! So how much are you willing to spend again?" Yoshi questioned, wondering what all she possibly could get.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:50 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled and smiled at Yoshi’s assertion that he’s seen more awesome fighters in his time, “I mean, yea, I’ve fought alongside my fellow jounin and higher ranked shinobi than myself, I’ve seen larger displays of power... but gyou gotta give yourself some credit, Yoshi... for a genin that doesn’t focus heavily on physical combat, that was awesome.” He’d rest a hand on her shoulder lightly as he smiled and looked into her eyes. When she said she felt like she could handle herself, Theo nodded softly, “Alright then, good... I’ll have your back, of course, but glad you feel up to a challenge if one pops up.” When she asked how much he was willing to spend, Theo would laugh for a moment, “Well, warfare and missions aren’t as common lately as they used to be, and I need to hang onto enough ryo to be able to make Hikaru the same offer as I gave you, so... think nine thousand is enough of a spending limit for ya?” Theo would smirk a bit at her, “Or are you just out to milk me dry here...?” He’d raise an eyebrow playfully and chuckling softly.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:00 pm
Jenni Deer
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi made her way over to her items as she started to get ready again and didn't want to fix her hair up, she liked how it was for now. He mentioned giving her credit, "To be honest, if we did something more... aggressive I may actually struggle. M-" She exhaled sharply before inhaling gently and then a longer exhale, "Mom made sure that I learned how to relax and meditate when I was young and has been doing it and she stopped when I went into the academy because I was able to do it on my own by that point. It's important to our bloodline. Maybe when we come back we can work on more aggressive techniques." Yoshi was a bit nervous at the thought but she knew she needed work with that. It seemed that he wanted to give Hikaru the same offer as it caused Yoshi to smile, he really does think of others. At least Yoshi wasn't the only one. If he didn't mention Hikaru, she was certain that she might remind him but it wasn't needed in this case. With a soft shrug, "I don't know. I never went shopping for armor before. And lucky for you, I'm not a gold digger, it just happens that the chemicals and hormones in my brain and body likes you." She smiled at him as she gestured towards his armor set, "Should you get set up so we can go?"

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:13 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

As Yoshi explained the situation with her family and stuff, saying she might’ve struggled more if they had been training more aggressive styles, Theo nodded slightly, “I can understand that, everyone has their weak points, especially in the beginning... took me a while to learn to relax enough for grappling and throwing.... when I was a genin, if I couldn’t blow something up from a distance, I wanted to either cut it to ribbons with my swords or smash it to bits.” He’d chuckle a bit remembering how he fought as a rookie. When she mentioned not being a gold digger and that it was just the hormones and chemicals in her brain and body liked him, he would laugh a bit harder. Walking over to his pile of gear, he’d quickly strap on his armor and swords before throwing his robe on over it all, leaving his hood down for now. Walking back over to her, he’d smile down at her, “Ah, well, to give you an idea... my whole gear set up I have, including weapons I’ve got hidden, cost me about the limit I gave you... any idea what kinda armor you want off the top of your head?” He’d say before gesturing towards the doors, looking forward to getting out of the village for a little while as well as spending more time with yoshi.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash