Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Koresephone rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:28 pm
        User Image
        tab tab tab 𝕸 𝖔 𝖆 𝖓 𝖆 tab 𝕰 𝖑 𝖔 𝖎 tab

T H I S x I S x T H E x P A R T x O F x M E x T H A T x Y O U ' R E x N E V E R x G O N N A x T A K E x F R O M x M E x , x N O

THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
        THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOUL

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Moana had managed to pull herself out of the hole she had dug herself in to recently, and had gone to the dojo to watch people train and fight in hopes of inspiriting herself to take some kind of physical role in training. Nothing seemed to work, however. No matter how many spars or classes she watched, nothing made her want to do anything... how was she going to continue on Sonyo's legacy feeling like this? How did Sonyo continue on when she knew someone she loved very much had passed away? The amount of strength... Moana sighed softly, turned, and began to walk out.

On her way to the exit, she heard Lady bast screaming.. or what she assumed was Lady Bast if someone had hopped her up on helium. Backing up a few steps and peering in to the room she just past, she got her answer. Lady Bast had been turned in to a child, and was currently yelling at the Kazekage and James. Well then.

With a quite blank but tired expression, Moana raised and eyebrow. "Ah, well, that can't be good. Your cats might trample you, Lady Bastet. You should watch out."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

◣ CHKRA ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ STM ◥ 000 // 000 tab ◣ AC ◥ 0000 tab ◣ RYO ◥ 0000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                  • Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

• Mission
                  • Objectives
                  • Completed
                  • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Winterwolf78
        XAyame_HatakeX
        Ergowar
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:03 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo would appear in the dojo, his arm around Yoshi’s waist, more to make sure she didn’t fall over in her drunken state. Theo looked around and nodded to himself, “Good... got the right place” he thought as he walked over and found a chair, sitting down,he looked towards Yoshi, “ok... I think I remember you sayin you preferred to grapple at close range when it comes to hand to hand combat.... is that right?” Theo would watch her movements as he removed his armored gloves, arm guards,and most of the armor covering his upper body, leaving him in just his pants, boots, and keikogi jacket, held closed by a thin belt. “Figured since I have a really big weight advantage over you already, I’d give you a little break and drop the extra weight of my armor and gear.” He’d say with a chuckle as he stood up, wobbling slightly on his feet as he almost leaned a bit too far to one side. “So, just let me know when you’re ready to go.” He’d say, his words almost slurring slightly as he took the whisky bottle from her hand quickly and took a swig before setting it on the table.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi thought she was going to hurl. To her surprise, she did not. She did look rather green from the sudden movements as she groaned, "Okay, one, wawking isn't that bad. Two, tis' a nice night to wawk. Three, oof." She said as he started to talk that she rather do close range and started to remove the armor. That's nice. At least it meant she could possibly have fewer bruises to worry about now. Took another sig, it was yanked away from her, "Hey!" She protested as he took a sig and set it on the table before standing in front of her. "Oof." She exhaled, her breath taken away for the time being. "You know, I'm rewly surprised you don't have a wady by your side." She shook her head and then glanced up at him. "Theo, I've never grappwed. What do I do?" She questioned towards him as her hands here outstretched and ready for him to place them in the right position.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:38 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Watching as she seemed about to puke, Theo started to question if he should even let her train anymore that day. Laughing a bit before it clicked what she’d said when she said she was surprised he didn’t have a lady by his side. “It is a nice night, but I’d kinda like to get some sleep tonight so didn’t wanna be wandering the village trying to get here til dawn... and why do I feel like that was a jab....?” He’d say, narrowing his eyes at her with a smirk. When she held her hands out and said she’d never grappled before, Theo chuckled slightly as he shook his head, “Oh, ok... when you’d said you wanted to get better at grappling, I thought you’d done at least some basics. Anyway, first part of grappling is actually getting to the ground. For that, you’re gonna need to learn to take folks down, or throw them, either way.” He chuckle as he took her small hands in his. “One big trick to make throwing easier is to control the opponents elbow...” he’d say as he guided her left hand to grab his right sleeve at the elbow. “The other grip can be different depending on the situation, but a lapel grip is the most basic.” He’d place her other hand on his chest, giving her a solid grab at the lapel of his jacket. Depending how much she chose to roll her hand into the grip, she’d get a look at the muscles of his chest and upper abs again as the two sides of the jacket were pulled apart slightly. “Now that you got ahold of somebody, there’s a bunch of ways to throw an opponent, but at the moment, with the large size difference, foot sweeps are probably your best bet for now. You just get the person moving and walking a bit,” Theo would grab Yoshi’s elbow and the front of her shirt lightly, giving her a slight push to get her to take a step back. After a couple steps, he would catch her ankle between his foot and shin, kicking it lightly into the air as he twisted her upper body in the opposite direction, using his strength to guide her to the floor softly. “Then from there, you can either attack the person while standing over them, or go to the ground with them and grapple.” He’d say cheerfully as he lifted her back to her feet. “Now you try, throw me.”.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi rolled her eyes when he brought up he wanted some sleep tonight, "I won't wake you up, this time, I pwomise." She added, wondering if that was why he was moody around her. Maybe he needed a nap? What was she talking about, he's not a baby. Then again, if his father had sped up his age... how old was he really? His hands grabbed hers as she shivered a bit, "You're cold." She brought up as he was holding her warm hands. Felt the position of his hands she cleared her throat while watching his face instead of his body. He brought up a large size difference as she scoffed, "Wisten, I'm short yes, but I can fight. That's why I want to do this, take down large size difference like you." Yoshi felt the push to step back as she stumbled a bit for a moment, unsure what he was going to do before walking backward almost normally. Felt the kick, Yoshi gasped, expecting a thud of side landing but Theo was gently leading her to the floor. It seemed from her position, if she was in Theo's spot, she could attack the person while they were on the ground or hop on and choo choo!

Yoshi started laughing, poor Theo would have no idea why she started laughing as she was giggling, now on the borderline of being delirious. "Choo Choo!" She giggled trying to tell him and explaining it to him but it was not working. Being brought up to her feet, she suddenly looked serious... as serious as she could muster. Pushed him back to walk backwards, she swept her foot with such sweeping that the sweeping gods themselves would be crying but alas, she missed the entire point, to sweep him, not herself as she yelped and landed onto the mat with a thud.

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:30 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Staring down at her when Yoshi started giggling and laughing , basically being delirious, Theo raised an eyebrow in confusion as he helped her get to her feet and reestablish her grips on him. “I’m a Hyouton user.... we can feel a bit cooler than normal, I guess...” he’d say to her previous comment of his hands being cold. When she made her attempt to throw him, and ended up only really throwing herself, Theo bust out laughing. “Ok... it’s one thing to throw an opponent and fall with them, that can be useful, like getting a body slam to make their fall hurt more... but you don’t wanna fall and leave me on my feet...” he’d say laughing, shaking his head.

After a few moments of thought, even if the alcohol made it a bit tougher and slower, he kind of had a feeling that no real useful training was going to get done with Yoshi in her current state. Walking over to the table and grabbing the whisky bottle, he’d take another swig before touching the pile of his gear, making it all disappear to his storage spot in his house. Walking over to Yoshi, he’d grab her hand and help her back to her feet. “I.... think you’ve had a bit too much booze to get any kinda real training done tonight, Yoshi... how about we go somewhere and just relax a bit... “ he’d say chuckling, “What do ya say to a dip in the hot spring? Might help sober you up a little, and if nothing else, it’s a nice way to end a day...” The big man would turn towards the door, and drop to a knee, “you wanna walk, or wanna ride?” He’d say with a laugh, remembering how she’d asked to ride him that morning.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi laughed harder when Theo started laughing, she doesn't know why but when he laughed, it made her laugh as well. Heard him, she rolled over to her back as he grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet. "I miscacuwated. That's all." This was like Yoshi. Blunt but sometimes rather defensive to her motivations. Theo brought up that she had too much booze as she scoffed and let out a pfffft sound as she grabbed the bottle and took another swig, "Nooooooo such thing as too much, good sir! How dare you offend!" Then she paused. Hot Springs. Hmm. Not a bad way to end the day so to speak, then she rose her eyebrow at him. "I can ride you any day or night." It would seem like a blurt but it wasn't. With a squeal, she ran up to him and hopped onto his back, and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs so the legs were tight but the neck, not so much. She didn't want to choke him after all. "Onward!" In her other hand, she was holding the bottle of whisky as she took another swig.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:59 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Arriving with Yoshi at the dojo for the second time in the past twenty-four hours, this time with out the alcohol in their systems, Theo would find a good space for them to work in before doing as he had the night before and removing the majority of his armor, leaving him once again in his jacket, held closed with a thin belt, pants and boots., all black in color. Turning back to his student, he’d rub his hands together slightly, “Alright.... out of curiosity, do you remember anything from our time here last night? Or are we just starting from square one...? And did you still mainly wanna learn grappling techniques, or are you more wanting to do striking to start?”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:39 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          They arrived at the dojo as she set her bag down and removed her shoes. It took Theo a bit longer to be ready considering all the armor he was wearing. She started to think about what she would want in armor. Something to help protect her body of course but how much? She still wanted to be mobile and she wanted it to be quiet. Maybe she should have something like what Karoi has, a skin-tight suit to cover any sounds. Yoshi figured maybe she could get both and switch depending on her missions. When he was done, Yoshi smirked towards him, "You know, wearing all black really brings you out." She bluntly complimented, his hair seemed more white and the blue and green of his eye. "Of course I remember, I'm not as intoxicated now." Yoshi approached him as her hand went to the elbow of his jacket and grasp it firmly but gently. The other hand went to the lapel as she slightly pushed him back to have him walk backward and once he does, she waited at the right moment and swift her foot towards his ankle and remembered how to let him fall gently but she didn't help that much, figuring that he knew how to fall.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:58 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled softly at her blunt as usual compliment, “Thanks, I guess... hadn’t really thought about it.” When she grabbed his elbow and lapel he would nod slightly as she got him moving backwards before sweeping his foot out from under him. Hitting the ground with a soft thud, Theo would chuckle a bit, “Not bad, especially considering you were hammered when I explained it before.” He would say smiling up at her. “The view ain’t bad from this angle either.” He’d comment with a smirk as he looked her over from the ground. “Now... for the actual grappling techniques.... imma need you down here on my level.....” he’d say as he swung a leg up across her thighs, his other sneaking behind her ankles. Yoshi would feel her legs swept out from under her as she landed on her back, Theo rolling up to a kneeling position on top of her, his knee on one side of her hips, his foot on the other as the big man looked down at her before shifting to sit on his knees straddling her hips. “So what would you do from a position like this?” He’d ask calmly, deciding to see if grappling came to her intuitively or if she would need more extensive explanations.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          "Oh, don't get me wrong, I was hammered but I still remember. I feel kind of embarrassed actually but I reminded myself that drunk people usually lose their inhibitions which were normal." He smiled up at her and mentioned that the angle wasn't this bad either. Her eyebrow rose and while she was trying to figure out to exactly what was beneficial about this angle. He made the comment for her to get down on his level and before she could do so, he took matters into his own hand as she yelped in surprise and landed on the mat with a soft thud as Theo rolled onto the top of her. "Huh. You're right. This view isn't bad..." Yoshi remarked with a smile and asked her what she would do from a position like this. "Phasing.." She muttered under her breath as she had an idea but shook her head, "Was going thrust my hip up and have my legs swing back to wrap your neck but I'm pretty sure with our height difference that wouldn't work. Not to mention you have more weight than me so the hip thrust may not work anyway..." She thought it over a bit longer than sighed in slight frustration. "What do I do next?" She asked.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:25 am
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled slightly when she described what she wanted to do, then frowned slightly when she said she thought their size difference would make the maneuver not work and asked what she should do. “Well, the hip thrust wasn’t a bad idea, actually. I might be significantly larger and heavier, but a quick burst upwards like that can still throw me off my base.as for the legs around my neck...” he’d cough slightly as he mentally forced down the initial thought that came to mind, “What I think you were thinking of is more for if I were in your guard, between your legs.... you can still get to a similar choke, but you’ll have an extra step or two first. So try the hip thrust, then use your arm to trap mine on one side and roll towards that side. From there you’ll be in my guard, so you’ll wanna get past that and up into mount, the position I’m in now. From there you could lift my head and slide your leg around under it and wrap up a choke from there.” He’d finish his explanation, then reach down and cup the back of Yoshi’s head, lifting her head as he swung his right leg out and around her shoulder and had his lower leg under her neck to give her the idea before pulling his leg back around and returning to the mount.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          It seemed that she had the initial idea and didn't follow through. Yoshi was never good with grappling or anything that required physical combat so she was out of her comfort zone with this lesson. She would have moments of low self-confidence with this but she would do all she can not to show it. Theo coughed as Yoshi rose her eyebrow, "Theo, this moment here please, not that other moment." She smirked towards him, wanted to make the situation slightly worse for him just for fun. Yoshi listened to him explain and felt the slight aggression from Theo as he was showing her the technique and slid back down and waited. Yoshi then remembered something as she felt her hair was in the way a bit. First, she did the hip thrust and trusted him forward as she targeted one arm and trap it, forced him to land on it and roll as she rolled with him and now was mounting him. "Pause." She said as her fingers went through her long white hair as she started to braid it so it could be out of the way. The braid was tight and had nothing to hold it but it was tight enough to not go unbraided quickly. "Okay." With that, she lifted his head and slid her leg under and the other leg went to help grip her leg as he was now in a triangle as she slightly squeezed and waited to see if it worked or if she did anything wrong.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:02 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle slightly at Yoshi’s comment when he coughed, “I know, I know... it just popped into my head for a sec.” he’d smirk at her as she went through the motions he had described, with him ending up in a mounted triangle choke. When he felt the choke come on, he’d hang out in it for a few seconds, his face turning red from the restricted blood flow before tapping her hip and nodding slightly as a signal for her to at least loosen up on the grip with her legs. “Good one, you caught on quick.” He’d say cheerfully, trying to be encouraging. “From that position you can also bar that arm you got wrapped up, or in combat, snap the enemy’s elbow. You can also use the arm lock as a control point to keep someone from attacking you as you get yourself out of the triangle choke position.... just hold onto my wrist and press into my elbow joint with your other hand as you shift your weight towards the leg you have around my neck. That should let you unwrap your legs without letting me retaliate easily. From there, if you want, you could throw your other leg over my head, hook both legs into my neck and chest, and slide across my upper back for a really solid arm bar or break.” Theo was still trying hard to keep his mind out of the gutter, the fact that his arm and shoulder were the only thing preventing him from having Yoshi completely sitting on his face at the moment not making it any easier.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi wasn't sure if it was working, even though his face was turning red, could it be blushing or- ah. There was the tap, she eased up on the choke and relaxed and realized when she's relaxed, this position wasn't exactly comfortable anymore. When he explained that she could break his elbow from this position, she was able to visualize it and see that working. Another was a pressure point she could do in case someone was trying to still harm her in this position, she grabbed his wrist and attempt to press into his elbow joint with her other hand, realizing a bit of an issue. "Theo, my hand can barely grab ahold of your wrist. What do you suggest to keep firm on it?" She figured in real combat, she would dig her nails into the wrist to keep it hooked but she wasn't going to do that to him.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]