Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna's Anbu & Oinin HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Gancou appeared and entered a private training room. The technique he was going to learn would not do well to be learned by those he didn't approve of. Grabbing a scroll on which he'd jotted down his Idea earlier, he spread it out.
1/4 Custom

Next, he started memorizing the signs. This jutsu would render him useless jutsu wise, but the increase in stealth far outweighed the risks, when combined with his standard weapons knowledge. He started sketching out the figures on his arm.
2/4 Custom

These signs would both seal his chakra, and shift the pattern of it. They had to mesh perfectly and not blow up in his face. He began inking them in, concentrating and pouring chakra in, until the signs were done. A complex Fuuinjutsu that was made to last, it would take some time before he could undo it.
3/4 Custom

With a bright flash of chakra, the signs disappeared, and his chakra faded. He attempted to perform a jutsu, but found he couldn't summon his chakra reserves. Making a mental note, he smiled, rolled up the scroll and burned it, and left at a sprint for his previous location. As he left, he sent Screech up into the sky to search for San.
4/4 Chakra Suppression Custom  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:41 pm
[Play Generic Suit Up Montage Music #1]

As soon as Siniku arrived at the ANBU HQ he gathered up all the armor he would need. He would pick armor out of the Desert Camo Set, as far as he knew the Old City was still located in the desert. First he put on the arm guards, pulling on them to make them snug and secure before slipping on the armor, after slipping off his old Jounin Flak Jacket. After that all the other armor pieces came together.

Siniku jumped up and down in the armor, feeling a slight pain in his leg but nothing as bad as before, letting the armor shift and settle into place. Then he would go to the Mask Rack in his Office in the ANBU HQ. He would sit and think for while looking over the masks before deciding on the plain Kitsune Mask, "Grr... I am so going to carve my own when I get back. These have absolutely No style." he said before facening the thing to his face, shifting it so he could see well out of its dark tinted glass eyes, to hide his own eyes, and then let it loose.

"Now time to go join the others." he said taking a run out of the HQ.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm
a soft brisk wind blew into the area bringing a moistness unusual to suna. this would be likely noted by the anbu and oinin and taken to the kage for an explanation as by now they were used to things not being told to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered the building quickly with his mission in mind. He checked in with the lady at the desk, then proceeded to the storage room. Apperently the ANBU needed more Iron ore, and San was the best person to aquire that stuff. Using his iron sand creation, the satetsu began to pull bits and pieces from the floor and forming it into one single piece in the center of the room. Then he started an a second. Then a third. Eventually he had about 5 blocks of iron for the ANBU to use as they saw fit. You could never have too much Iron, especially seing as it made great weapons. With another mission set off and completed, San was going to go off and find something....something very important......

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm
Bast had not visited the ANBU Headquarters since its construction, and it seemed somehow shabbier than she remembered it now that she stood in front of it. It looked very defenseless in comparison with some of the other buildings in the Village, but its appearance served a good purpose. It was designed such that it was wholly unnecessary, which was the entire beauty of it. The woman entered the front door and collected the mound of books waiting for her on the table, taking a chair at the table's head and immediately flipping open a novel. She ignored the protests of the few ANBU relaxing in the room, especially those concerning her decision to have all new visual novels routed through the headquarters of the Village's defense battalion, and simply flipped through the recent edition of the Weekly Shounen Jump.

It was a pity that Masashi Kishimoto had gone and disappeared a few chapters in to his serialization of Naruto; the surreal and futuristic settings, the preachy words, and the complete absurdity of the setting were absolutely disgusting, but the art style was decent enough that the pictures were fun to look at for a few moments. Rumor had it that the author was assassinated for caricaturing essentially the entire world in one go, and for associating Shinobi with that loudmouthed brat, the emo kid, and the fan-girl. The thought made the woman shudder as she turned the page. The one chapter of that hideous manga that she read had made her want to ignore the first three walls that she saw, but absolutely demolished the next one in the line. The randomness of that violence suited, in her mind, the stupidity of the manga. She reasoned that it was probably a good thing that they never actually got to showing anything significant in any way before the author became indisposed.

And, really, who names their kids after food? she had thought to herself upon looking at the titular character. That's just stupid. There can't possibly be any meaning tied to that whatsoever, aside from being a running gag.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Thankful for the Kagura shingan, San was able to find bast in the ANBU hq, which was unusual because she NEVER was at the HQ. After checking in at the various checkpoints, San made his way to Basts location. Knocking on the door, as well as oogling at the broken wall, San spoke.

"Well....whats up Bast sensei! How have you been. Got a min?"

San would speak, removing a thermus from his burden golem and swishing it around, allowing the aroma of oolong tea waft its way over to her.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm
"Sure," Bast responded, repairing the metaphorically broken wall in her mind. She couldn't think of an excuse to go anywhere else if all the new manga was right next to her, and she was lazy, so it wasn't likely that she was going to move over something so trivial anyways. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

San smiled and walked over and sat down across the desk from her, and placed the thermus on the table. The satetsu began speaking, looking to talk to his sensei.

"Well i just walked in to check up on you. I hadnt seen you sense my drill, and wanted to get your thoughts on how everything went. And do you have cups? I would prefer to chat over tea....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:05 pm
Bast flipped the page in the Weekly Shounen Jump, and read through a few panels before answering.

"The kids suck, quite frankly. They have no idea how to organize themselves in case of an emergency," she stated flatly. She clapped her hands and a couple of cups clattered down on the table in front of San. "Cups."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

San nodded to her observation, as it was one he too shared, Grabbing both the cups, the satetsu poured 2 cups and passed on to her. The tea was a rather thick blend, but had the after taste of a wonderful, almost sweet sent. Speaking, San offered some of his thoughts about what happened.

"I Agree sensei. I think their combative...erm...intuition....needs a great deal of work. I am trying to find a method, or way to teach them and let them practice combative tactics and such. Maybe a 2 vs 2 tournament? You and i can use our landscape altering techniques to change the terrain, scenery and layout to give them a constant need to change tactics. Sound like a possible idea?"

San would take a small sip of his tea, and then wait for a response. This was his initial thought, but he still had a few questions for his sensei.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm
"That depends on what the pay is like," Bast responded, flipping another page. "If it's worth at least as much as a B-Ranked mission, that's fine."

The woman grabbed the cup that was passed to her and sniffed it.

"If this is poison, I'm going to give every last one of my golems an order to kill you," she informed San shortly before taking a gulp of the tea. Her face contorted ever so slightly as the sweet flavor hit her, and she put the cup down again. She returned to the Shounen Jump, waving for San to continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

San laughed at Basts little joke of Poison. She would know that San wasnt exactly the poison genious, and tended not to use it all to often, and he wasnt ever going to poison Bast. What would he have to gain from that? Continuing, San spoke.

"Prehaps. We would probaly have to clear it with Mam first about pay and everything. I just initially wanted to run the idea by you and hear what you had to say about it, as well as if you had anything to add. It seems funny, like a style of training and teaching shifted. How come our kids were never taught tactics? I feel like i am made completely different then how are kids are these days huh? Speaking of that.....

San gulped down some tea, only to hide his nervous impulse to gulp. He was about to ask a hard question, but one that Mam had almost asked him to talk to Bast about.

"Mam had told me that you were the protector of the Gunsei technique. is this true?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 pm
Bast shrugged and flipped the page.

"Maybe we should just ask the Daimyou for money directly; that might be more productive, although Amaya-chan tends to be a bit like her father sometimes," the woman responded, intentionally leaving out background information to screw with any of the nearby ANBU who might have been eavesdropping. "I made the technique, so yes, I suppose you could call me the 'protector'. Why do you ask?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

His pulse started racing, he felt his blood pressure increased. San's ability to control himself was the only thing that hid the shakes. Such a personal question, what could the answer be? It could be good, a true compliment from a mentor and role model. It could be a great disaster. Yet for some reason, San felt like he had to ask. He owed it to himself to know....

"Well.....um.....how to word this.....I was taught the technique by Mamoru.....and i am alive telling the tale. Which means somehow someway you saw something in me. What.....what did you see in a lowly gennin of the satetsu clan that you would allow him to learn your amazing and secret technique....."

San knew he was pushing it a little here....but he felt compelled to ask. It was something that had been on his mind ever sense he had first learned the technique....why?

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:26 pm
"Well, Mamoru was technically to blame, so I was going to keep an eye on you until I could determine whether or not to kill you. I don't consider that job done yet, for your information," Bast stated, taking a sip of tea and reading more of the Shounen Jump. "Besides, I could pick your Chakra signature out if it were surrounded by thousands of others, and I'm certain that if you betrayed me, I'd be able to get Howaido to find you and whoever you gave the technique to."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff