Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Suna's Anbu & Oinin HQ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:09 pm
Anbu HQ

User Image

WALL OF MASK
-----------------
(select one you want)

Whenever a new ANBU is chosen, they will recieve:
- Arm Guards
- A Mask
- A Chest Plate
- A Special Tattoo
- More Armour
And even still more...

PM The Kage if you'd like to choose or suggest one.

This is the headquaters of the Anbu Black Ops only down to jounin are allowed in here without permission. If any person below jounin enters without permission, they will be punished accordingly.

Siege weapons have been added to their arsenal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:29 am
Siniku would walk into the ANBU/Oinin HQ with a loud cackle as he looked to two of his ANBU Lackeys. These two were the best Actors he could get and were well trained, as most Anbu were.

"Now my loyal Anbu! We will be planning a Fake attack on this fine village of ours. I have chosen all of you because of a simple thing. Your good at what you do and you won't break character." said the ANBU Captain.

The Two Anbu would not say a word and would just stare at Siniku with those black holes in their masks.

"And that is exactly what I mean!!" he said loudly.

"Now I still have my Akatsuki Robes and Black Fox Costume and will be dawning the both of them. This Exercise to to see how our dear young ones will handle the situation. A Kind of Test before the big test! And you two will be my accomplices."

Siniku would dig around and bring out two outfits, that were ridiculous. "You two will be wearing these... And don't look at me like that! You cant be in your ANBU Garb or they will know! Silly man..." he would say despite the ANBU not saying a word.

"Now... The plan is to start at the Front Gates and work our way towards the Kazekage's Office, Mamoru-chan has already alluded that he has approved of this False attack so we don't have to worry about repercussions. Also I will send Messengers to the Villagers about the Exercise and this will act as an Evacuation Drill for them. The Details... There are none! We will just flow like wind over the dunes! What ever happens just role with it till I or Mamoru calls the Exercise off."

Siniku would look at the two still silent guards, "What do you think?"

Silence.

"I know right Its a great plan! Thank you... uh... Inu-chan!" the Anbu Captain would say to the Dog Masked Anbu.

Siniku would take off his normal mask and armor and would then dawn the Black Fox Armor and Mask which , like all anbu masks are supposed to , sealed his eyes behind black and his hair was covered by a ninja hood. And this time when he talked it was through a voice changer making him sound more Sinister then he really did, "Now... Lets go scare the hell out of some Genin...But First... Practice."  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 pm
In a whirlwind the clone arrived at the AnBu HQ, and entered the courtyard. Seeing a strange threesome, the clone wandered over and said "Hello there, I've not seen you before..." He noticed the strange black fox mask, then remembering Siniku's nickname, raised an eyebrow. So this is the mischief that was in the works. He looked at the companions, and from the sullen and stiff way they wore their costumes, surmised he had forced a couple of AnBu to join in the fun. "Not planning on a mission without me, I hope."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm
"This is not a Mission this is an Exercise... And seeing as your one of the most Boring Anbu I got and since your a horrible actor I won't need you on this one." said Siniku turning around the tinted black glass covering his eyes giving a slight reflection of Ganchou in them.

"But you can give the Villagers the message that this will be an Evacuation Drill for them as well. As soon as its over they can come back and continue their jobs." said the Anbu Captain as the other two ANBU dawning their uniforms that Siniku had given them. A White Wolf version of Siniku's black Ninja armor and hood the mask taking the shape of an Okami. The other Anbu was much the same but with a Tiger Mask.

Finally Siniku would put on the old captured Akatsuki uniform, the straw hat and robe, "No one will ever know it is me... Unless someone gives me a way... Ganchou. Say any thing..." he said looking from underneath the hat, the voice changer making him sound more sinister then he really was, "I will make sure Karma pays a nice visit to your home..."  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:45 pm
He pointedly ignored the somewhat rude remark about being boring and a bad actor, then he rubbed his forehead at that last statement, and sighed. He said " Oh fine. Hrrmph. Alright, I'll tell the villagers, blah blah, won't tell the others, blah blah. I can keep a secret you know. If it's an Exercise for the younguns, make sure to incapacitate me, alright? Oh, and one last thing, I'll rig up some remote smoke bombs to make it look like the village is really under attack. Here's the detonators. Just send a message if you need me, mon capitan. " The clone ran off, spreading the news to the villagers, and attaching vaguely sqaure-shaped objects to the sides of buildings every now and then, that blended in and weren't noticeable. This would be pretty fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:52 am
"Riiiight.... Well I guess that could work Ganchou. Thank you." said Siniku in his robes and armor. "Well I'll have to wait until all non Suna Personnel have left.... I highly doubt they will understand what is happening... Unless you think it would be more fun to do so now?"  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 am
The clone, having finished setting up the bombs and evacuating the personnel, returned in time to hear him say so, and said "I say go for it now. Remember, take me out first, if possible. Good luck!" It poofed with a goofy grin on it's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 am
"The 'Attack' is a simple exercise. If you are a good actor then I really won't have to injure you will I?" asked Siniku as he tilted his head looking to the two Anbu that was going to accompany him.

"We will appear at the gates with our Transportation Techniques... I am going to use my Earth Instantious Transport Technique... Inu-Chan will use his Lightning Technique and Neko-chan here will use her own Earth technique. When we head off you are to go to Mamoru's office and tell him the exercise is beginning. ... Lets make this a good show... Okay?" he asked making his handsigns.

"Siniku's Ultimate Siege Exercise begins... Now!!!" he shouted through his voice changer and would sink into the ground with Neko and Inu would disappear in a bolt of lightning. Siniku was apperently very serious about his plan.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 am
Howaido entered with a friendly welcome from two veteran officers, one Anbu the other Oinin, it appeared they had gotten word of his promotion and were eager to take him in. He handed the picture first,"This is the man who attacked the village, Mamorou-sama wants you both on high alert for him." They both kept smiling until he stated he was hoping to get Oinin training, the anbu scowled as the Oinin his friend it seemed chuckled at him having one their bet it appeared. Howaido received a mask and dress and was told he would be on standby until he was properly trained, regardless he left satisfied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 pm
Howaido came to the main room and only gathered the attention of the current man in charge of the shift,"Kazekage-sama wanted me to inform you that we need to take the seige weapons to the crevice gates in case we need them. I have to go get my team ready for the assault, thats all he wanted I believe at this moment." The man sighed as if Howaido had gotten the easier job of the two and gathered several people to help move the weaponry. With that Howaido left to train himself as it was getting late.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 am
Howaido entered again with the list and stated it had been given to him last night a late request he surmised. With that he was off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San entered the room, beaming a large smile. He had been promoted to jounin, and his dream of the ANBU program was close to comming true. He entered the room, showing the promotion and order papers to the two guards standing by. The bowed there heads slightly, still silent, then lead him to the wall of Masks. Naturally, the Satetsu, the Bear sage, Picked the mask of the Bear. The guard to his right then used the finger engraving seal as San pulled up the sleeve on his sage coat on his right side, giving him a Tattoo of a tribal circle that looked like a sun. With his initiation complete, the other guard handed San a piece of paper with jutsu and mission requirements. Bowing, San left the room and made his way for the University.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Ganchou entered, and checked the security info. He was going to save the Academy for last, as that's were his Job was. Nodding at everyone there, even though few recognized him, he had to do a couple of quick dodges and explanations because people kept on attacking him or denying him access. Finished, he left for a last checkup of the gates.

?/? Patrol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 pm
Ganchou appeared in the atrium, shaking his head and finally waking up. Looking around, he grunted before flashing his badge and entering the Intelligence wing. Looking around, he sighed before sitting down at a table and doing some logistics. An aide brought him some tea, and he sighed. He wished Siniku would wake up and take some of the responsibilities...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 pm
Sighing, he pushed back from the table and yawned. Paperwork. Finishing his cup of tea, he vaguely remembered some sort of guests visiting the Kage. Knowing the Kage was perfectly safe, Ganchou walked over to the armory and grabbed an ANBU Squad Captain cloak to wear while he wandered around. Looking at some new info, he headed off towards the visitor's location.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff