Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Hatake||Bukijutsu||Sensor||AC: ||Ryo:

Izuna thought to himself as he ansered the first questition with ease and something San already knew from reading the Scroll meqant for the Lord Kazekage, My name is Izuna Hatake. As for what I showed the most promise in.... Well that was bukijutsu and steath assassination. As he spoke his eyes moved over to where the other ninja was sitting as Izuna drew his sword and stadded it into the ground. He then looked back up to San and asked him a question. Now I have a question. How can you train me if you know not my history? I see it only right that I tell you my story.

Taking a deep breah he brought the memories up from where he hide them within his mind. You see this sword.... It was my fathers and when I lived in my old Village of the Snow I had showed great promise. There I had three brother's and two sister's they were wonderful. He smiled as the nice memories filled his head. It wasn't long before the smile faded. Well after I graduated from the Academy there I had become my father's pride child and my siblings grew angry. Well they took me into the woods where they attacked me and drove me to kill them all. Along with my siblings two other ninja of my class were there and I killed them as well. Later that night....... His voice trailed off as he adverted his eyes and decide to stop his story feeling he had said enough and knew San would read the rest in his file if he still wished to have it.

"Blood will rain as I become stronger"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San nodded, still unconvinced by his students story. It made a little sense, but only because it would be jsut like the stupid leaf to have an academy student. With this, san spoke.

"It seems just like Konoha to me. An academy student able to kill 5 people, and then walk out without being pursued. Well let me tell you this now, and you better listen good. We build them tough here in suna. Our training, our climate, our very existance is a conflict every day. Just because you killed 3 family members then 2 other ninja doesnt make you a tough a**. It just makes you go on the "to be watched board" hung in my office. I have read your file and your history so dont go flaunting it out around here. You will be knocked down a peg or two, by our very own gennin and academy students."

Assassinations huh? The kid didnt even look like he could walk around silently to save his life much less kills someone while doing. He did have an unfair disadvantage trying to sneak past him in the office, but they would get to that at another time.

San grabbed his own blade, then swung it with perfect precision aiming to form another blade. The wind itself would be able to add another bit of strength, allowing him to cut through extra thick blades. This would be helpful.

Shaking off his earlier sentences, the ninja spoke again. It would be an interesting one. Had he lost his attitude yet?

"Had you been in the Suna academy, you would have been open to many different styles and forms of combat. What do you know of training in the Buki arts, as well as their styles. Do you know which ones you wanna study?"

San let this hung off. It was a small test, but the kid would likely pass. If not, then it seemed Konoha was hopeless.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm
Alphonse was a little tired but as he exited the room he saw a higher ranking shinobi and what seemed like a student. "Excuse me, u-ugh sir. Are you a Jounin?" Walking up to San, Alphonse smiled and tried to keep his breathing under scoffing for air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Izuna chuckled as he took his sword back up and sheathed it easily as he turned his back to him and produced a small scroll with three styles names he had felt that he would be well learning. Looking back up to San he said swiftly and easily, The styles I wish to learn San-Sensai are Shigure Souen, and Juurai Toorima to begin with. Then I wish to learn Shunkan no Hagane. Something about San reminded him of his father. Izuna would very much enjoy his training with him more than he preiviously expected.

Jashin Kaguya

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked a the new kid and cocked an eyebrow. Bit of a drama queen both ways don't you think Sanshi James spoke his next thoughts aloud. "Go easy there Sanshi. The kid is eager and Boss let him in. Lets give him a chance before we start putting bug in his bathroom."

James took up one of the scrolls that Millinius had brought and looked through it. He found one of the jutsu's that he was looking for. A projection of will.

The jutsu would allow James to project his killing intent. To project the sheer force of his will to kill at a person. This would paralyze men in fear, and possibly even drive them to kill themselves. James was a combat monster. He would use his bare hands, jutsu, and tricks to create horrible deaths for men, and had enjoyed every battle he had walked into. This force was going to be powerful. powerful enough to make even battlefield hardened shinobi pause and take notice. James focused his mind and read the scroll again to fully grasp this jutsu. It had no handseals, and a look into the eyes of his opponent would be all that it would take to pause him. Then James would silence another enemy.

James lowed the scroll.

"Any recommendations San?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

San altered his attention to the new kid who had appeared, and switched to a kind and even tone. His heartbeat and smell was familiar, bu the ninja had no idea where he knew him from. It was interesting....

"Yes, little buddy, i am a jounin. Actually, i above jounin but that besides the point. What can i help you with?"

The ninja then switched his attention as Izuna produced his scrolls. It seemed the kid was a buki ninja. Go figure, San was practicing buki. And there was another gennin....fun...

"Well, lets start with the first technique. Its called axel of rain. Use fast foot work to set up a stab. It is a simple technique, so you dont need chakra. But practice the clear precice motions. Go..."

San changed his attention to James. Quickly speaking, the ninja offered advice. It was like bast....

"Use diotappa. its one Bast sensei uses all the time. Its a cool one...."

San figured he would practice. it was like the twin blade, but repeated. Time for the strike.

Offering several strikes, the ninja practiced hydra stike. Satisfied, the ninja ran though the next technique. he was so popular these days....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm
Alphonse chuckled and looked up to the "Jounin." Speaking aloud Alphonse didn't really need anything. "Erm well I don't necessarily need anything I just wanted to know if there was anything you needed help with?" Alphonse had a big grin on his face and then looked over at the other two in the academy, one practicing the element sword style of Shigure Souen Ryu, and then the other was using techniques he had never heard of. "Hmmm, I guess I am just looking to prove my skills." Alphonse scratched at the back of his head and then gave a good tug at his ponytail.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Flexing his shoulders he would begin to move slowliy left to fight as he let his movements move faster with each second that passes. After his speed mived to his top speed he began to feint left to right as he would pretend to attempt to fight an enemy. Seeing an imaginary opening he dove forwards and stabbed out with his sword and grinned. How was that? Izuna had almost a childish smile as he remembered his father.

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded to his student, as he performed the technique properly. It was good to see he wasnt absolutely worthless after all. Still with his attitude, they may never mix well.

Continuing, the konin spoke about the next technique. It was a complex one, so it would take longer for him to learn. How would he do this time?

"The next technique is called Rolling Rain. It is a complex technique, meaning it involves chakra. So you are going to flow chakra into your blade, then let your elemental might extend as a destraction for you."

San changed his attention to Alphonse. The kid was looking to prove himself? With a small amount of thought, the ninja spoke.

"Well i am training another gennin, so if you want to spar him then let him train some. James is always up for a spar, but he is a jonin so he is a tough opponent. And always, you can fight me as i too enjoy a good test..."

San was of course way out of the league of the gennin puppet user. Even his bloodline could simply eliminate his strength. But San liked to challenge himself, and challenge the kids to see how well they would respond to different challenges.

The konin moved his blade in a deflection like motion, practicing the next technique. He had delved deeply into the art of Shunkan no hagane. Hopefully it would better rebound his skills in other areas.

With a smirk, the ninja felt James go into training, as he too wanted to practice. It was good to get activity in his favorite Suna location. Everyone is growing, and everyone is learning.

How would the kids do in a spar? Buki vs puppets? It was a battle worth seeing...

(So to learn an e rank technique in the academy is 2 posts ( a post=3 sentences). A complex E rank technique is 3 posts, so you will need 9 sentences in total to learn the technique.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Izuna took a deep breath as he noticed another genin walk over to San-Sensai as he scoffed. This guy was interrupting his training but oh well. Listening to his teacher he would step back and think over what his teacher had told him. Focusing his chakra into the blade Izua would slash upwards as a wall of fire is created hopefully being distracting. Thinking for a bit he decided to try his second element as well. Charging chakra into this blade once again as he would slash upwards again. Following the blade a bright white lightining wall is created as Izuna sheathes his sword and looks at his teacher. How was that San-Sensai? He wondered what his teacher was thinking seeing how the other genin was still here.

(occ: I still get a minus one post due to being of the bukijutsu class I thought. I mean it says it when I picked te class.)

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image

(oh yeah, that redction counts.)

San seemed to nod in approval. The Kid seemed to know his way around a blade. This was acceptable...

San ran his fingers over the scroll. It seemed it would have to be another training moment. Buki and buki once again.

The technique was called misting rain, and was once again another diversion technique. San didnt like this style too much, as it seemed to only be full of diversions....ones that wouldnt work against upper level ninja.

With a confident voice, the konin spoke. He had trained buki, so he knew at least a little about what he needed to do. Hopefully the kid would listen.

"This next technique is called misting rain. Its very similar to your last technique, except this one forms a mist of your element. It should be rather useful in early combat."

San had his attention on the kid once again. He wanted to see how he would stand up his brother sarus. His bloodline powers were amazing, and his sill in buki was also superb.

Practicing his own technique, the ninja had to practice a disarming technique. In all the combat the experienced veteran had seen, very little was upclose and personal. His abilities were really good at keeping people away from him.

The disarm technique involved his blade hitting a crucial part on his opponents technique, thus seperating it and losening the grip. This would cause the blade to go scurting away. Satisfied, the ninja smiled.

He couldnt believe even at his level, he still had so much training he had to do. It was nuts! It just proved ther were always life long learners....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Izuna nodded as he listened carefully and smiled as he raised his blade high above his head. Closing his eyes he focused chakra into his blade as it began to shine bright white with raiton chakra. Slashing down a small mist would surroud him and a small area around him. Shrugging he decided to lift his blade above his head again and charge katon chakra into the blade. He chuckled as he slashed down with his blade just as the preivious mist was about to disperse as a new mist this time like smoke was produced as it took his being out of sight. He held his sword loosly at his side as he waited for the mist to clear waiting to hear San-Sensai's words.

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Thankfully, San was unafected by the raiton mist. In fact, at will, the ninja used his electric resistance method and dispelled it. Was good to be a satetsu.

Observing how his student was learning, the ninja ran his hands over the scroll once again. It seemed he was to be learning this style. How well would he do once he had finally done it.

Speaking, the older konin offered the advice and instruction for his next technique. With stage 1 out of the way, the kid was moving on to stage 2. This one would be noticably harder and more difficult.

"This is a weird technique. I hope you are up to it. It is one that involves a total amount of surprise. Its called last minute rain. What you are going to do is basically punt your katana. Its goign to turn your katana into a spear."

San moved himself onto his own technique. Now onto the 5 stage, the ninja had a new found prowess for the blade. It was almost gross how powerful he felt, but he knew to remain humble.

The technqiue was called shearing. He would have to move the blade in such a precise and powerful way that he could form the wind off the blade into a razor sharp extension. It would be difficult but not impossible.

Clearing his head for a moment, the ninja readied himself. With a quick strike, San saw his blade almost extend into the ground. With this use of a surprise attack, maybe even Howaido would fall....

Sarus would be pleased to see how San was doing. He almost couldnt wait to see his brother again. A spar was def in order.

From here, the ninja stood in wait, looking fro his student to learn. How would he do....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

Izuna Hatake

Izuna thought for a moment on what he could do to use this technique in accordance with soomething else. Closing his eyes he thought over his training as he turned towards a wall and thought. He would examine his katana closely as he looked for the best way to punt his katana without damaging it. Decicding the only true way of perfecting this move was to just try it as he simply dropped his katana and proceded to kick out as his sword became a spear. Grinning he watched as the sword fly towards the wall as it collided with the wall easily. Walking over he pulled his sword from the wall and examined the blade. It was still in perfect condition but wouldn't be for long if he continued to use this move. Turning back to San-sensai he walked back over and chuckled as he glanced around him to see who all was still here. Looking back to San he spoke, Maybe it would be smart if I got a stronger blade. What do you think? He waited for his teacher reply as he knew his training would continue.

Jashin Kaguya

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

San offered his advice again to the kid. It seemed interesting he would be worried about his blade, as they were meant to be durable. However, he did have a small point.

San figured he would at least teach the kid before he attacked him. The kid needed a small chance of survival. maybe he would rise to the challenge.

His voice was centered, ready, and focused. With a clear concise instructions, the konin offered his help. How would this end up....

"Your going to match your breathing with me. You will feel the pressure and movement of my movement, and be able to dodge accordingly. If not, you will die. This is a simple exercise. How will you react? I dont care...."

San was of course pulling the kids leg. There was no way he would actually kill him. But he was going to test him.

Using the drawing technique, the ninja aimed the swipe to go in a verticle draw down the students clavical to hip, going across the sternal region of the body. This fast attack would, normally, be to fast for the kid to actually see. But the ninja turned it down a notch...to let him survive.

It was rather interesting to see. The buki was an interesting style of combat. It wasnt what San prefered, but it was ok.

From here, the Satetsu was rather composed. He wanted the kid to succedd, but his strike was fast and fluid. He would have to perform the technique to survive.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games