Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Sn nodded, and replied to the jounin while pulling him into one of the side rooms. San instantly got exceptionally serious, almost enough to scare the medic into the carefree nature being gone in San's voice.

"The organization is called VOID and is held to the highest classification of clearence in Suna. We are an organization that combines the ANBU and the Oinin corps. as well as do things that no other ninja organization can do. The Moto is "when all else fails: We Dont." I am currently Director of the Central Intelligence Agency of VOID, were as Bast is the Director of the R and D department. We are looking for good ninja, good recruits like yourself. But, there is an Exam. You cannot speak of this knowledge to anyone, or anything about it to anyone who doesnt have the clearence or classification to know. THAT is how important this organization is. If you submit yourself to the exam, then i honestly cant speak for your safety during it. That is how dangerous and rigorous the exam is. Do you understand these terms?..."

In other news, San was finally able to learn the Lighting armor technique. In case he needed to use it, San was going to save it, as a slight wild card for anyone to know about it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"I understand and I accept the terms. You would probably kill me or use that damn jutsu again if I didn't. Let's do this."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

San poked the ninja in the forehead, using tensha fuuin to transfer the information about the exam to James. Then speaking, the ninja clerified some of the terms, as per the situation they were currently in.

"The first test is the combat test, to make sure you are ready to be able to take down as well as defend yourself in case the mission calls for it. Well, seeing as we are in the University, your special cercumstances are as follows. You are to fight me, and no body in this building can know. Can you keep this battle quite incase others are observing? Can you stop me from raising an alarm if i go for it? These are situations you may run into both in this village as well as in another village....."

The room was a rather large 50X50 foot classrom complete with desks and chairs that were arrainged in rows on the west wall looking twords the east wall.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:21 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

In any other instant James would have waited for Sanshi to say go, but he had to keep this quiet and all Sanshi had to do was yell. James used his silent homocide technique as soon as Sanshi was done speaking, and instead of going for his throat with a knife, James went once again with all his speed to simply touch Sanshi, any contact resulting in Sanshi losing control of his body functions as movement roles were reversed. J.ames was confident in his choice but was always weary of the Satetsu, but this was also the only technique James was fairly certain San did not know he had learned

Silent homicide A
Chaotic Mental Collison. A

Chakra:565  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Sans fast reflexis would be a god send, as his Iron Particle technique would react to the movement of the big man. Unless San used his Art of joint control, then he would be hopelessly caught by Jame's most likely medical technique. He had used a touching technique once today, and San was not about to be fooled again. The fact he had used the "silent Homicide" technique was surprising, but the Konin had a severe amount of experience dealing with people "appearing" behind him. His partner was Ganchou after all....

So to deal with thsi fact, the ninja acted quickly. A rather large block of Iron Sand would appear out of his Burden golem, being large enough to form a small barrier between him and his "touching" opponent. The force would not be very powerful, as the distance was not exactly enough for a good acceleration, but the weight and momentum of the technique would be enough that it could launch the large medic a small ways back, hopefully sending him crashing into the desks making a large noise and disturbance. San didnt exactly have to Win, he just had to force James to lose by any means neccessary. Alarm, walking out the door, flying out the room, he had several options.

Instead of doing anythign offensive, the ninja was looking just to get out of the door. His Ninjutsu prowess would allow him to form a few hand seals as he walked forward away fromt he iron sand block, but let his left hand drop to fire invisible wires at his opponent. When/if the connected, they would allow him to obtain any and all information from his opponent, allowing him to get an even bigger "heads up" to what his opponent may do/try.

Chakra Lvl ::1145
Jutsu's Used ::Static Disruption

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:11 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James saw that coming, Sanshi could be counted on for two things, always Iron Sand, and always a counter. If the man had added in a seal of some sort then James would have won a bet easy. James activated his King of The frozen Sand, and shouldered into the hit. It was Sans lack of effort that saved him. Using the ungodly speed and strength it gave him to bust the Iron sand block. James took off after the satetsu, and lashed out with his right hand, a beam of of chakra lashing out instantly at the Satetsu, If struck anywhere near the torso or stomach the Satesu would drop to the floor from having his lungs collapse.

(not sure if your wires track so i guess there connection is your digression.)

Lung collapse-D trained to S+
King of the frozen Sand S

Chakra:395  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"I Will Become a Legend!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The exaustion of using all his chakra caught up to him... his eyes got droopy... "Actually... I did a lot of training already... I think... I'm gonna pass out now..." With that he fell back and as fast as he hit the ground he was fast asleep.... Once James and San really got into it, some fellow shinobi picked up Akane and got him out of the crossfire...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Nothing Will Stop Me From My Goal!"

Chakra Level :: 90
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image

San instantly felt like he was hit by a train. He couldnt breath, and his head felt a little dizzy. But, his extensive and intense training would save him only slightly, as he had worked with him on several missions. There was ONE technique San could not allow to activate, or his time here would be shorter then his breath was currently. As he dropped to one knee, he hand slapped the ground forming a Maruton seal for bloodline S rank technique. The seal would draw in the chakra, nullifying the armor James had activated. Finding it appropriate for the test, and for his safety, the ninja brought his hands up to form a single seal as hid forward momentum carried him into the ground like he was swimming in it. Thankfully, this technique already stopped him from breathing, and being in the ground helped sooth the feeling of his lungs being collapsed.

Although this looked like a cowardly retreat from a
veteran ninja, it was nothing more then a tactical positioning. As he fell into the ground, an old friend would rise out of his burden golem, standing and waving at James as he sprinted closer to him. "Bomb-omb" as he was named would explode once close to James with the force of several explosion notes. Without his armor, the force definately had the chance to do some not so good damage. not only that the absence of the usual noise and chatter of learning ninja could not cover up the sound of the explosion and would likely alert the gennin outside. Could james cover and stop the noise? And where did San go?

Chakra Lvl ::1135
Jutsu's Used ::Earth style military movement-E, Maruton seal +6: Bloodline S

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:43 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James did not expect his armor to fall, but the bomb took precedent. James dropped on his a** and slide, using the momentum to slide across the water that would spring up from under the ground under the bob-omb. James made a handseal as he slide across the water and then ice

C-waterfall basin
C-ice release.

Chakra:355  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image

(post three)
San would arise on the side with the door as San froze the golem. The explosion would likely shatter the glass, but the sound was greatly reduced to the clinking of ice on ice, which was easily blocked out by the dampening of the wall. Still on one knee and trying to get his breath, khankful not to have his eyes because his vision would surely be blurry making it difficult to fight. But San had his "composure," which meant he would never show his enemy he was truelly hurt. In fact, he could probably use it to draw his enemy in...especially if he looked like he was going to open the door. He would have to plan it right....but it was possible.

Drawing a single kunai, San chuked it weakly at his opponent from the lack of oxygen in his body. He would most likely recover due to his natural resilience and toughness, but he would need a slight upper hand. Taking the time to recover, the Ninja could only shake his head as his kunai landed off its mark, a few feet infront of his opponent.

Chakra Lvl ::1130
Jutsu's Used ::Five Senses confusion

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:06 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James was not going to take any chances with the Satesu, Any damage he did to San he could heal. James launched another beam of chakra at the downed Satesu to steal his breath again, and followed it by leaping away from the kunai and saying two simple words. "sorry sensei"

A massive pillar of water would crash down from all the ice and water in the air after the explosion right over the Satetsu. Its force was bonebreaking.

Chakra-265

Crashing pillar of heaven-A
lung collapse-D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image

This time San got to grin. The lighting threads alerted San of the motion and movement of Jame's chakra and muscles, alerting the Konin of the oncomming onslaught. But, San had the elemental advantage this time around. Using his fast reflexis, San planned his movement to just avoid the blast of not so friendly chakra as he jumped away from the door to the left. A shiled of Iron Sand would appear over his head, forming one of the toughest barriers in the Suna village. Then using his familiarity with ninjutsu, the Satetsu formed a set of seals rather quickly and enhaled a full breath of air, expanding his lungs beyond normal means. Exhaling, the ninja spat out and spewed Mud from his mouth across the room to the Hyouton. The Mud would cover nearly everything on the other side, hopefully involving the person being tested. It had a fun little twist to it, but surely our friend would learn of it.

Unfortunately, San had to deduct a point from Jame's score. The sound of the crashing torrental wave would surely have alerted anyone and everyone around, especially after a tidal wave had just hit the academy and decimated the whole village. it was a good technique to have used, but was proven to be a small oversight in the overall "big picture" of his area.

Chakra Lvl ::1005
Jutsu's Used ::iron Sand shield+3, Mud rush wave

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James was confused how his mentor, got going so fast after obviously being still hurt, but his knowledge of his opponent, and that pause for a deep breath saved him one last time. James had seen the bloodline seal, and new that it had to be activated every time. his single hand seal with one hand manipulated a great ice sheet between Sanshi and himself, and then washed the ice like a wave of clay at the Satestu, the mud's force stopping some but not all of the water.James other hand brought a 6 foot thick block of hyouton ice up to block the door.

Chakra 225  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Noticing the door was blocked, San Held up a hand, motioning for enough. Despite not going very hardcore, San still had a gleam and trickle of sweat running through his signature black spikey hair. His Iron Sand pulled back into his Burden golem as well as the materials for his Bomb omb golem. Speaking, the Konin gave his review and his ruling on the performance.

"That was very good James. Your tactics were ok, but you seem to run through chakra like you have an addiction to it. You score a 9/10. Your ability to keep it quite was very good all up until you used that huge water technique. I think you left your head for a moment and let the fight get a hold of you. Our village has just been hit with a tidal wave, and the academy was just cleaned up. People will still probably have a slight fear of crashing water like that, and that huge technique would instantly alert them to something going on here.

On the other side, you followed the tennets really well. "Never let your enemy see your spirit, when close appear far and vise versa. Know they enemy and know theyself, yous hall be victories in all battles yet to come." So on that level, you recieve high marks. Blocking the door makes my escape rediculis, and if you had any seal techniques or sacrifice techniques, and if i was a real grave threat to you village, i could still be easily dealt with. Congratulations. Ready to proceed to the next evolution?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:56 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded and spoke. " I was looking for the fountain noise to cover the water sound. I burn chakra so fast to overwhelm my opponent with firepower, and it takes a lot to power my armor. Did not help that my opponent trained me, and is one of the best ninja on the planet. Am I allowed to eat before the next part of the test?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games